Eureka Forbes

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Awesome

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

mssuhail
I bought Aqua Guard Enhance UV from Eureka Forbes. I ordered online and next day itself their sales guy visited and collected money. But they were quick only in collecting the money, after few days they came to install the product. It required extra motor, and so the installation for not complete. After so many days of customer care calls, they finally installed the product(though they charged for the motor on first visit itself). Within one month, it started giving problem. Again, after so many days one guy visited, and told it requires technical assistance and he will send another guy. That’s all, it is more than 3 months! Endless customer care calls and escalations on their portal, but they don’t have the manners to revert back. I regret going for their product. I give ZERO point for their technical support.

[May 24, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mssuhail May 24, 2014
I bought Aqua Guard Enhance UV from Eureka Forbes(Customer ID [protected]). I ordered online and next day itself their sales guy visited and collected money. But they were quick only in collecting the money, after few days they came to install the product. It required extra motor, and so the installation for not complete. After so many days of customer care calls, they finally installed the product(though they charged for the motor on first visit itself).

Updated by mssuhail Sep 22, 2016
They will allure with extended warranty. Never go for that. Once they get amount, their response will be again pathetic.
As soon as you register a service request, no body bothers. Only after 3 days you can escalate it. After escalating, again no response. Again to escalate to next level, you have to wait for 3 days. In short, they are going to contact you only after 1 week.
There are plenty of third party companies supporting Aqua. Better take their service. Do not go for any contract.
Dear mssuhail, we are sorry to hear about your experience.
We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have. Please share with us your contact details/complaint no and we will get back to you at the earliest to make sure the necessary action is taken.

Rohit Ankushe
    I purchased both auqagurad purifier and vacuum cleaner from authorized sales agent on same day i.e. On 30/03/2014. During the deal aquagurd sales man has commited me the return on Rs 500/- in the return of old aquaguard. Till date the sales guy never came back to take the old purifier. My old purifier was also of same company. Also, the Vaccum Cleaner sales man has commited the complimentary bags as I have purchased both the products. Till date both guys haven't completed there commitments. I you cant complete the commitments, then better you don't make them to customer. I required, I can provide the Name and number of both sales man

Dear Rohit Ankushe, we are sorry to hear about your experience.
    We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have.
    Please share with us your contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest to make sure the necessary action is taken.

Eureka Forbes — Euro Vigil - Home automation [Resolved]

anarsipur
      I have a Euro Vigil Home Automation device that was sold to me from Eureka Forbes for a total cost of Rs. 75000/-. I have...

Omkar.here
      I had purchased Eureka Fobes Enhance purifier, since the day I have bought the purifier, the water container is not sealed properly and very time dust, dead flyies float on the stored water. The service executive told b to buy a rubber gasket at additional cost which would be fixed over the container and will seal the container. I bought the same but the issue still persists. I tried calling the local office of Eureka Fobes in Panjim, Goa but was attended. Also the call Centre hasn't been help full. I do not know whom to contact for a replacement. As the water out of the purifier is affecting the health of my family. Request help to get the issue sorted on priority. Omkar Kulkarni [protected]

[May 22, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Omkar.here, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to give us another chance to serve you.

We have made a note of your concern details, our executive will get in touch with you at the earliest and resolve this issue on priority.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issues.

kapoor147
        My name is Keshav Kapoor from Faridkot Punjab 151203 I installed my cctv cameras about a year ago.It has just gone out of warranty and its recording has stopped suddenly. First of all i called on their service complaint number.they gave me my compalint number i.e.[protected] and assured me a visit within 2 days But nobody came Then i called their engineer Pawan from ludhiana [protected], who again assured me to visit within 2 days. and now its been 15 days of my complaint nad he has stopped recieving my calls. this is my worst experience and worst service quality from a private sector that I have ever recieved..Now i m looking for an alternative and legal options to deal with it. Keshav Kapoor [protected]

[May 21, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear kapoor14, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please allow us to have this checked, we will look into this matter and help you with the best we can.

We request you to give us another chance to serve you.

We have made a note of your contact details, our executive will get in touch with you at the earliest and resolve this issue on priority.

SHARDA S K
          Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that I bought an Aquasure RO – Nano model vide bill no. 9356 dated[protected] by Lamba Enterprises, G-18 B, Kalkaji Main Road, New Delhi - 110019. As per shopkeeper “Lamba Enterprises” they commit that : 1. Ro will be installed free of cost by the company engineer by very next day. 2. That 3 services will be provide free of cost after every 3 months. 3. That 2 candles will change free of cost. 4. That 1 year warranty will be provided by the Company and within warranty period, authorized service centers will repair or replace any defective part, if required, to rectify the problem. 5. The company offers warranty on this product for repairing or replacing defective parts, free of cost, against any manufacturing defects. In this regards I would like to bring your kind attention that after purchases of the above product “Aquasure RO” till date. When I contact to Dealer “M/s Lamba Enterprises”, they asked to talk to customer care at “[protected]” or “3988 3333”. They provide me another no. [protected] of service center. I would like to inform you that mobile no. [protected] provided by your dealer is not available as per mobile service provider. As well as a new no. provided by your customer care – [protected], is also not in service. I was registered a service request online and your representative (Mob No. [protected]) came to my home and he asked charges for service and cost of candle to be changed. Sir, this is my humble request to you, if free services or warranty is not in your terms, please say to dealer not to commit like this with customer, it can spoil your image/goodwill in market, if these are in your terms then please asked to customer services department, that why not provided the services as committed by your dealer. Thanks and regards Your customer Sushil Kumar Sharda 842/7, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019 Mob No. [protected]

Service not provided under Warranty

Dear SHARDA S K, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Eureka Forbes — No response to my service request till now [Resolved]

mimur
            I have lodged a request on 29.04.2014 vide request number 76106736 for service of my aquaguard water purifier. Since the product...

deepak chanpuria
            i have a RO+UV entire membrane and filters were changed just 1 month with 4200 /- but membrane has stopped working in 20 days only and i have to complain for this every month for getting machine in working condition but problem is not being resolved permanently and we have to suffer for 3-4 days every month, pls make it as final request as i am filling complaint in consumer forum for this ...at least 20 times i have made complaint but no permanent solutieon, i have to follow every month from last 1 year. My details-- Deepak chanpuria phone- [protected] EMAIl- deepak.[protected]@tvscs.co.in ADD- C 313, shalimar bunglow park sukhliya indore

sheevendra
              We purchased Eureka Forbes water purifier AQUA SURE ELEGANT RO from LOK PLAZA Gwalior (Bill no. 25R1300035 dated 17/01/2014) and as per Dealer instruction contacted Eureka Forbes for installation of product (Request ID[protected]. After multiple reminder and 20 days after service request two people came to our home and told this product is not suitable of local environment as it is having Low TDS filter and told us that they will bring separate High TDS filter and come after one week. After one month no one came neither contacted for installation hence I raise a separate web service request also (ID 871DC58085) around 40 days before but no one contacted us regarding this. Again we contacted to customer care and explain our problem, they raise a separate complaint no ID 76278150 and told us someone will contact within 72 hrs, but after more than 15 days no response from your side. Presently we are having our product packed as new and we are drinking normal tap water even after spending Rs 12000 on water purifier.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
              Multiple times I contacted Eureka Forbes customer care, no response from their side. I contacted local service center also, they also didn't shown much interest.when I raise complain on consumer complaints, my complain was solved within few days.Thanks to consumer complaints.

[May 20, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear sheevendra, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

mayur_raj52
                My cus id is [protected].I've purchased aquaguard compact with full payment through online.I've sent many email to eureka forbes regarding this, but no calls or mail came from eurekaforbes side.my contact number is [protected].Pls provide details of courier from which my free items will be delivered.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2016
                FREE ITEM DELIVERED. THANX to indian consumer complaint forum to take furter action and after that i receive free item.Thanx alot

Dear mayur_raj52, we regret the inconvenience caused to you and would resolve this issue on priority. We have made a note of your contact details.
                Our executive will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.
                Eureka Forbes Team
                Pls send my free item quickly.My contact number is [protected].
                No response from Aquaguard side.This is totally fraudlent by aquaguard side.
                I've not received any call from aquaguard regarding this issue.Eureka forbes is totally fraud company.

vvln
                  I have Aquaguard Nova in my house from more than 7-8 yrs. and it is under A.M.C with Aquaguard company from many years. I made a complaint to customer care([protected]) on[protected] regarding non functioning of our Aquaguard. Nobody came for 4 days. On[protected] I contacted local service person([protected]).No response except promise to send technician. Again on 105-2014 I contacted the same person who informed that the technician is on the way. Finally after using your Aquagurd we came to know that all this show is only to collect money from customers and for service to the collected money for A.M.C. The same thing s happening to our 3 aquaguards in Govt. Regl. Eye Hospital, Visakhapatnam, where I am the Superintendent.Every time we are suffering to make number of calls to your C.C with no response for weeks. If you cannot give service to supplied units better change your c.care name as customer harassment center. PL. RESPOND IF YOU CAN THINK. Dr.V.V.L.Narasimha Rao, [protected], Madhavadhara VUDA Colony, Visakhapatnam.

[May 15, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear vvln, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you and give us another chance to serve you.

We have made a note of your contact details, our executive will get in touch with you and resolve the issues at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Team
                  Thank you for your response.But I am sure the same thing repeats every time when we need service.Finally I got it rectified after 20 phone calls and online complaint.-Dr.VVLNRao
                  I made a complaint on[protected] regarding Switch not working on my inova aquaguard water purifier. Even after several calls to the customer care, to the local service agent and to their area service head, my problem remains unsloved even after 14 days.
                  Extremely dissatisfied with their service. Will never advice aquaguard to any one.
                  Pradeep Goyal
                  Complain no[protected]

jyotiro
                    I had purchased Aquaguard DUO model In may 2013. An AMC taken on 3rd May, 2014 and on next day the company representative came and changed its candles under AMC. (Contract Receipt no.[protected]. However after a day, the aquaguard stopped functioning. The representative came after two days and declared its PCB is not working. We constantly followed up with their representative and on 14th May, their representative came and declared it is not PCB but Adaptor not working. I am using Eureka Forbes since years. But now their deteriorating service response is putting a question mark on their serviceability and quality. I need somebody senior from company to atleast approach us.

[May 14, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear jyotiro, we are sorry to hear about your experience.
                    We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have.

Shilpajoshi
                      We Purchased Eureka Forbes Reviva Water Purifier in Nov 13. This model was suggested by their sales person after doing proper water testing. In April 14 the machine stopped functioning and we make complaint on their help line on 8th Apr 14. The service engineer visited and said that the cylinder is damaged and the same has to be replaced @ of Rs. 2300/- while the machine is still under warranty. After that no followups we made form their service center and also the Ombudsman team as well. Have contacted all senior persons but all in vain. I want to return the product with request for full refund. Its our mistake that we didnt do any market survey of the product or else we would have known about the disadvantages of the product. The sales people recommends expensive product for the sake of increasing their sales without providing any quality services

[May 10, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Shilpajoshi, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to give us another chance to serve you.

Please provide us with your contact details, our executive will get in touch with you at the earliest and resolve this issue on priority.

deepak0974
                        I raised service request no 89579644. In spite of repeated request at the call center the product was not installed at my home. when i directly called the service manager Mr Ratan [protected] he said they do not install aquaguard reviva 50. i should better contact at call center.. for the past couple of days i am running pillar to post for the installation. I regret Buying Aqua Guard product. Thanks Deepak

[May 09, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear deepak0974, we are sorry to hear about your experiences and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to give us another chance to serve you.

We have made a note of your concern details, Our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and install your water purifier at the earliest.

We will try our level best to not disappoint you with our services and look forward to a long term relationship with you.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eureka Forbes — No service after purchase annual maintainance of three Years [Resolved]

shriakash
                          I am A.K. Shrivastava, from MDD-107 Kabir nagar, Raipur, Chattisgarh. I purchased Acquaguard water purifier Model -Classic,...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Vinothkumar Chendhilkumaran
                          I am so sad and feel ashamed that I worked for Eureka Forbes once. They are absolutely not worried that their service is not good because of the volume they have got but they should understand that they are not monopoly anymore and its a tough competition to crack to sustain in the business. With this current attitude their days are numbered. I bought a RO+UV about 20 days before and got it delivered on 2nd of May. The installation was done on 3rd of May and the system stopped working within 24 hours. When we called the installation guy he asked for 2 days to come back but we registered complain [protected] after I struggled raising a fault online. 1) I called their customer service 3 times and after the guys spoke to me and understood that I wanted a ticket to be created, to my surprise they disconnected the call. 2) I raised one with SMS and called them to give the service request details and they blindly gave a Turn Around Time of 24 hours. 3) Nobody came and the installation chap came and inspected the service only to say some electrical component has gone faulty and he will fix in 2 more days 4) After two days when I call him, he says he is out of station and that I should be contacting someone else. 5) I try to escalate this problem on the Eureka Forbes portal and boy what turns up is even so weird. It says that " reference number entered is invalid". They don't recognize their own request number" 6) I speak to the call center executive asking for details and they are completely unwilling to escalate their supervisor. Either over loyal or the supervisor would have scarred them not to raise. If not both, then there is no concept of supervisor 7) I call up Kamesh, the local service manager @ [protected] and there is only false promises 8) I call up Venkatachalam the head of service our area @ [protected] and he gives another set of false promises and asks me to call a person by name Thangaraj 9) I call up Thangaraj on [protected] and that guy just does not pick up calls. Can you guys help resolve this problem for me please and also warn all consumers to refrain from this prodcut please. Regards Vinoth Kumar [protected]

Dear Vinothkumar Chendhilkumaran, we are sincerely sorry for all the experiences that you have been facing with regards to the conversations you have had with our executives.

We request you to give us another chance to serve you.

We have made a note of your concern details, our executive will get in touch with you and resolve your issue at the earliest.

dheepakrd
                            Dear Friends, My humble request to you all is, please do not buy any of the RO UV system provided by aquaguard. RED ALERT WARNING! Please read the below to know why did i say these words. I purchased an Aquaguard (Aquasure) RO+UV system on Jan 2014. It was working fine for 3 months and on April 2014 it stopped working. From April 15 2015 to May 7 2015 I have been literally fighting with customer service people to get the issue fixed. 3 times technicians visited my place stating that there is some defect in the parts and once the new spare arrives we will come and fix it and 4th time their Service GM attended it after repeated escalations on sending uncapable technicians. Now here is the highlight, Service GM stated that our water supply has a TDS of 2090 and Aquaguard RO systems do not function if your water supplu has a TDS more than 2000.(Please note this point dear friends if you are planning to buy an RO system) I checked the manual of this product and also the user terms of this product online.No where this has been mentioned that and also at the time of installation the technician installed it without informing this. Just to sell their product they hide everything and once they find any issue they use them as excuses. Heart-burning issue is now they are not assuring the refund of this product. At the end for the sin of purchasing this product my 16600 rupees is under risk of going void and my mental stress on fighting with them and I am manually boiling water past one month from when it started working. I am totally cheated.
                            Dear dheepakrd, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will make sure that this incident is not repeated in the future

We request you to give us another chance to serve you with the best we have

Please provide us with your contact details, our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and rectify the problem to ensure that your Water Purifier works to its best capacity.

We once again are truly sorry for the trouble you had to face.

MMMenon
                              To
                              The Executive Director,
                              Sales & Service

Sub: Complaint Regd. 75013095 dt. 15/4/2014

Very sorry to state that service team of Eureka Forbes is poorest performers. I had lodged a complaint thru call centre on 15/4/2014 and
                              almost 22 days are over no one was bothered to attend it even though frequent
                              follow ups were made. As directed by the
                              call centre I was trying to call Mr. Ganesh, Service Head of Vikhroli area in
                              his mobile no ([protected]) he has started disconnecting my calls rather
                              attending same. Now I repent to have your machine without having responsible
                              service department to attend the complaint in time. Also I had entered yearly service contract with
                              your organisation and now I have to rethink whether it is wise to continue with
                              it.

Sir, I need your quick intervene to solve this
                              long pending issue since this can further cause health problem to my family.

Hope you will do the needful.

With best regards,

M M Menon

Godrej Hill Side Colony, LBS Marg, Vikroli (West), Mumbai –

Mobile No. [protected]

[May 07, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear MMMenon, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

anilk_goel
                                I have purchased product on 15th March, 2014 and still I have not received the invoice of that product. At time of selling Eureka Forbes sale’s person (Subhani - [protected]) mentioned that I will receive invoice within 5 working days. I told him that I purchased this product on behalf of my company. But now I have to pay all amounts as it exceed 30 days without bill. I called him so many times and SMS but not getting any response from his side (Even he is not picking up my phone). Your sales persons have not any concern about Customer need and there value, they are just here for Sale the product.

Even I registered complaint in Eureka Forbes customer care (complaint no –[protected] and follow-up on it 4 to 5 times but every time they have mentioned that “we will dispatch invoice by tomorrow or day after tomorrow”. I am not able to understand, what is the meaning of “tomorrow” for customer care team?

I escalate it to Manager level in Eureka Forb's but issue still same.

Please don't believe any Eureka Forbes sales person and service center. This is my first and last experience with Eureka Forbes.

Dear anilk_goel, we are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Mukesh Janani
                                  I had made a call to eureka forbes on 22/04/2014 requesting to send technician as tap of the water filter had broken & to be replaced. i was given request Id 75997636 and was informed that technician will come in 2 days but no one has turned up till to date there after even after repeated reminders no one has turned up. Already 10 days has gone and no concrete reply is given by customer care as to when the technician will come & repair the water filter as we have to now compulsorily drink tap water. On 30/04/2014 Mr Shekhar from customer care assured me informed me that technician will come by evening but no one turned up. i do not understand what is the problem with eureka Forbes as for selling their product they send the salesman in 15 minutes but for repairs they are taking indefinite time inspite of my assurance taht i will pay the technician whatever the charges are. pls let me know what to do whether to discard the water filter in scrap & go for some non reputed product who offer better after sales service.( water Filter purchased by me on 04/08/2012 invoice No [protected] Aqua guard Total Enhance UV WP system [protected] Invoice Amount Rs 11490/-)

[May 02, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Mukesh Janani, we are sorry to hear about the experience and deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to give us another chance to serve you. We will look into this matter and help you with the best we can.

We have made a note of your concern details, our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and rectify the problem to ensure that your Water Purifier works to its best capacity.