Eureka Forbes

Mobile:
Mobile:

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Awesome

Eureka Forbes related photos (872)

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

Eureka Forbes Eurovigil Madipakkam, Chennai — No material and installation of CCTV done even after full payment [Resolved]

Sangeetha.M
COMPLAINT AGAINST EUROVIGIL (EUREKA FORBES)

My dad had gone to Chennai Trade center fair were one of Eurovigil...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Narayanan Vasudevan
Eureka supplied us the reviva unit on 12/12/13 and gave us a dummy cash recpt 631/12.12.13 for rs 12990...The sales was done by manikantan cell [protected] and installed by ananthakumar cell no [protected].On the day of installation he checked the output water to be more than 220 tds and he told initially it will be like this and will come down in a day and left a message he wil comeback and recheck and prove the water purity, after this i called so many times for the water quality and no response till today..Yesterday they promised to send service people but noboady turned.They behave very irresponsibly and lying and not responding to mobiles .
We are fed up with eurekha sevice and since my machine is in warranty i decided to return the machine rejecting it .They exchanged my prev water filter with uv lamp for rs 1000 only..They were to credit us rs 1000 which they have not done so far,

They were supposed to give us the invoice of the company and even with hundreds of calls they are not acting

Under all these circumstances i give you one more chance.Pl give original invoice and prove the water quality immediately and failing which we will not hesitate to go to consumer court with all penalties

basraj1339
    I have purchased eurekaforbes Reviva RO system dated on 05-Feb-2014 from madurai branch. They have installed the damaged system is not working from the first installed date onwards.when the first day in the new system, water was leaking from the cartridges. Next day mechanic has changed the cartridges but then water was continuously comes out from the outlet tube even the system is switched off. We have registered your customer care center several times and the sales team in madurai to replace the damaged system with the new one. But no one take the response to solve our complaint and they are not ready to replace with the new system. We have paid the first EMI amount direct to the company through check. If this issue will continue, we will request the bank to stop the payment of the remaining amount and further this issue needs to take through District consumer cell in legal for necessary action.

Consumer name: Sasikala
    Contact number : [protected] (Available in your database)

Sales Rep Name: Muthuraju (madurai branch)
    Manager : Suman

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to resolve this issue on priority. We have made a note of your contact details. Our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Team
    I did not get any response from your executive till now and also I sent a same complaint to the above mail ID on the same day.
    But no response.
    Please don't give any assurance if you can't.
    I got new machine yesterday. Almost it took one month to resolved, but finally I got a new machine.

Baskar

DrAnil Kumar Sinha
      Dear sir this is my third enquiry/complaint aganst annual maintaince service done by your authorized service center at Muzaffarpur Bihar on 06.02.14.It is really unfortunate that you have not taken cognizance of my enquiry/complaint.If attitude is like this of head quarter than what I should have hope of justification? I think you don't bother welfare of the customer, just only to attract custmor for your money gain, no care of wellness of customer.I think it is high time for me to think over to switch over more sensible brand, because insenstivity invites problem. Details to be taken care for your reminder: 1.Annual maintaince service of Aquqguard Nove done on 06.02.14 by authorized service centre at Muzaffarpur, ( Bihar) 2. New Carbon component replcaed was not company sealed.It was bare open.Very irresponsible attitude on the part of reputed company.Open component used smell fishy. 3.Old discardred carbon & filtre taken back by representative of authorized service center, again smells fishy. 4.Again request to clearify the facts, and if wrong done, corrective measure must be take. 5. Sincerely hope reputed company like your will not behave like red tapism attitude of governance. Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha. email: [email][protected]@gmail.com[/email] Mobile [protected]

We are sorry for the delay in services. We have escalated the complaint to the concerned team, they will contact you shortly.

Pramod Kumar Thatte
        I purchased an Aqua Guard Water Filter of RO Model from Eureka Forbes Hyderabad in 2011 (.) It is under Annual maintenance contract for the last three years dot(.) Present Annual Maintenance Contract was made on 06/08/2013 valid up to 05/08/2014(.) I am facing severe deterioration of water quality(.) I have lodged complaint with Eureka Forbes customer service(.) Eureka Forbes technician visited my house & without checking properly informed that the Water Filter is made for tube well water & not overhead tank water & needs change of costly filter system(.) I find his explanation ridiculous & I feel cheated(.) At the time of sale of Equipment or in Annual Maintenance Contract No 22218138, Eureka Forbes Company has not mentioned regarding tube well or overhead Tank or Municipal water(.) It may be attended immediately or I have to approach Consumer Forum(.) PRAMOD KUMAR THATTE Customer Code: [protected] F 302 Ananditha Appt V R Colony Khairtabad Hyderabad -500082
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eureka Forbes — Brazen display of Unprofessionalism by EURO VIGIL-CCTV ALarm and Video Door Phone [Resolved]

Ajay Srinivasan
          I fell to the trap laid by the EURO VIGIL guys sometime in November, when my house was nearing completion. In the desire to...

DrAnil Kumar Sinha
          Few days back I have made enquiry:
          1. Whether during annual maintainence service of Nova Aquaguard purifier, carbon component which is relplaced with older one is not company sealed?
          2..Whether it is mandatory to take back old used Filter & Carbon component & returened to company.
          My point is that it does not seem healthy to supply spare part loose one & to take back discared spare parts.
          My request is to clearify the fact by the company itself. to my satisfaction & to do away with such practice which may cause confusion/
          regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Sonha,
          Road No.4, Juran Chapra, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
          E.mail"[protected]@gmail.com
          Mobile:[protected]

sanjay s. malik
            I had made two years service contract with Eureka Forbes for Aqua Guard Water Purifier on 21/05/2013 by paying Rs. 2590.00 As per the schedule company should send their technician in the month of November 2013.( contract receipt no. [protected] dt. 21/05/2013 ) But as on today that is 13/02/2014 nobody came for the due service in spite of regular calling from me.It seems a new way of cheating people and kind of corruption by such a branded organisation. As Eureka Forbes has not followed the agreed terms of the contract between us it is my right to get my amount paid for the same immediately back and it would be the sole responsibility of the Eureka Forbes Company if any health problem occurs because of not providing timely servicing of the purifier.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have. Please share with us your contact details/complaint no and we will get back to you at the earliest to make sure the necessary action is taken.

dasujjwal
              I am a consistent user of so called world class products since last 25 years, But now I feel very sorry to convey the fact, that their "After Sales Services" has got worse to worst. It is just because of failing in have a quality franchise. Company is in hurry to sell the product only.
              As a result, founder customer like me is now feel cheated from after sales services. For example, I am having 3years AMC for my Nova e-boiling water purifier ( registered with Allahabad Centre). Six months back, After Sales Services for Allahabad has been handed over to some private franchise ''SINGH ENTERPRISES" and due to unprofessional monitoring, customer like us is deprived of periodical services of product already in use (even after regular complaint to the service provider).
              Company is neither responding nor resolving my complain lodged 3 times since 25th Jan-2014. Always respond to the feed back delivered by the customer.

With best wishes,

(U K DAS)
              MIG-31, PREETAM NAGAR
              ALLAHABAD
              Mob. [protected], [protected]
              Email- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

asissadhukhan
                I have purchased AquaSure Xpert model Sl No [protected] from M/s Satisfaction Electronic Pvt Ltd 08.01.2014. A service request 89187911 has been lodged on 22.01.2014 for installation of the above machine. After lodging service request I have received phone call from [protected], [protected] & [protected] several times, asking for installation of the above machine you have to install Iron gaurd, Pamp etc. Other wise they will not install the machine and advice me that this is the policy of the company, first sale some product and the by force or by blackmailing sold other product. I have contacted to 39883333 help line number and asked whether installation of iron guard & pump etc. is mandatory to install the above machine, they have told me it is not mandatory, it is upto you whether you will install or not. I have also check the technical document of the above product in company's website and found these are not require. Now again another fresh service request 89221607 has been lodged on 05.02.2014 and received phone call from [protected] and person behind the phone was Mr. Saurav. Mr Saurav has told me that he will visit my house on 10.02.2014 but he has not turned up. After 10th I have received several call from above numbers asking whether my problem is solved, but nobody has turned up to install my machine. Now, my question is whether it can be the policy of the company to sold some product the by force sold other by-product. Kindly take up the issue and arrange to install my machine at the earliest
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
                Machine has been installed on 15.02.2014 by the company people properly and problem has been resolved. No further issues are there.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to resolve this issue on priority. We have made a note of your complaint number. Our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and resolve the issue at the earliest.

renju84
                  I have brought a Eureka Forbes, Aquaguard Enhance RO + UV water purifier on the 13 August 2013 through the sales person Mr. Sathesh([protected]). From the day 1, there have been lot of issues with the unit which I tried to resolve through various service personal. Now last month(5th of Jan 2014) the unit again started giving trouble which Eureka Forbes could not resolve even today(09 Feb 2014). Now that even after 1 month when I am requesting for Service the response from Service Manager Ali([protected]) & Sales Manager Ramesh ([protected]) is far from acceptable. The response I always receive from the service team, is they will be resolving the complaint by End OF Day, which has not happened even after 1 month. Note: The unit requires a PCB to be replaced, which the company is not able to do even after 1 month. I have tried through the company website by raising a service request & escalating to the maximum extent, without any result. The whole experience of getting a satisfactory response from Eureka Forbes looks like a nightmare even during warranty period. Please do the needful and help me get this problem resolved. My Contact Number-[protected] Thanks & Regards, Renju C

singh.aghor
                    I've purchased Eureka Forbes Hi- Flow on 14th November 2013 in Shipra Krishna Vista, Indirapuram Ghaziabad. And within 3 months duration it has stop to work and its some internal part has been damage. I'm requesting their service person since last 1 week but they are not showing interest to make it fix. I'm trying to contact with their Ghaziabad service center but still they did not give us any solution at any level, when I called on [protected] them, then they giving a fake commitment daily said that our service person will visit today but no any has some yet.

Aghor Bhadra Singh
                    WE HAVE PURCHASE ONE WATER PURIFIER IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 30.04.2013 FROM YOU BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECD THE ORIGINAL BILL COPY THE PEROSN WHO CAME TO OUR HOUSE FOR DEMO HIS NAME IS SOMANTH DUTTA CODE NO:9056979AS PER HIS DUTY HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DELIVER THE INVOCIE TO US BUT ONCE AFTER SELLING THE MACHINE HE DINT TURN UP AND FROM LAST FEW MOTHS WE ARE COMPLAINING THAT MACHINE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY BUT NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE AS NOW THE WARRANTY PERIOD IS COMING TO END YOUR KOLKATA OFFICE PEOPLE ARE FORCING US TO GET IN TO AMC THEN THEY CAN REPAIR THE MACHINE SO WE ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE EUREKA FOBES FROM LAST MANY YEAR WE ARE OLD CUSTOMER AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR OLD CUSTOMER

WE HAVE PURCHASE THE MACHINE IN NAME OF VIRENDRA SANGHVI RECPT NO 042945

SO PLEASE WE HAVE LOST FAITH IN THE AQUAGUARD PEOPLE SO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEDFUL
                    extremely bad response

I have called eurekha Forbes 10 times for servicing my water purifier revival model. when I called they do not the complaint number also. I am chasing them for the past four days. Till now no one attended the call.
                    How to get tem to attend my service.
                    Very bad service from eureka forbes
                    PLEASE DO NOT BUY EUREKHA FORBES PRODUCTS!!!
                    HALLO SIR

I AM A CUSTOMER OF YOUR PRODUCT AQUAGUARD SINCE JUNE 2004.
                    2 YEARS AMC VALID UPTO NOV 2014. AQUAGUARD SHOWING WATER LEAKAGE PROBLEM. I COMPLAINED AT CUSTOMER CARE WITH COMPLAIN NUMBER [protected] ON DATED 08.06.2014. FOR THIS COMPLAIN MR. PRASANNA KUMAR ALATVA ATTENDED ON 08.06.2014 BUT OUR PROBLEM DID NOT RESOLVED.
                    AGAIN WE REGISTERED COMPLAIN AND TRYING TO CALL MR. PRASANNA BUT HE IS NOT RESPONDING AT ALL AND OUR PROBLEM NOT SOLVED TILL DATE.

WE ARE FACING VERY POOR SERVICE FROM EUREKA FORBES.

AS A CUSTOMER I AM HOPING EARLY SOLVING OF MY PROBLEM SO THAT I CAN HAVE TRUST ON YOUR SERVICE.
                    Dear Sir, I have an Eureka Forbes RO Aquaguard which has an Annual maintenance contract for 2 years from[protected]. It had a problem about a week back with water not filtering and after 3 calls, a technician came and fixed it. It again had a problem after 2 days and it working for sometime and the stopped working. This happened again and again and we called the technician. He said he can only fix it if it stops working fully. It stopped working and when we called him today(Oct 3rd 2014), he said he cannot come today. This is unacceptable. We have paid almost 7000 Re for a 2 year contract and this is the service we get. Either they have to fix the unit or replace it immediately.Thank you, Sundar
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eureka Forbes — AquaSure -Xpert RO UV UF with TDS purifier stop functioning after two months

Sravana Kumar
                      I am Sravana Kumar from Munnekolala, Bangalore. We have purchased Aquasure Xpert ( RO+UV+ UF with TDS regulated) purifier...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

vsuba73
                      I purchased Eureka Forbes infiniti water purifier in july 2013. (Machine is under warranty). I had lodged a complaint with customer care on 17th jan that the water flow through outlet is near zero and the machine is giving beeps indicating problem in the machine. After lot of calls a technician arrived on 25th opened the machine and said that probably a part is defective and would come back. Till date ie., 30th jan we have been calling daily and he has not turned up. Eureka forbes redressal step 2 does not take the complaint no. given on phone in step 1 and would want an online request again under step1 which appears that the company only wants to show that the complaint has been received later and not on the original date. I think i have purchased a problem for life instead of a friend for life.
                      I have purchased AQUAGUARD ENHANCE UV during January 2014. I
                      have lodged complaints six to seven times, but each time service people come
                      and repair but till now the problem has not been solved. I have requested to
                      change the product. About ten days back they come and serviced, but service
                      people are saying that problem is occurring due to low pressure of water due to
                      inadequate height of water tank. I have shown the height of water tank to the
                      people at the time of installation. They told that Aqua Guard Enhance UV will
                      work with this height without any problem. Two days back, once again the same
                      problem occurring. Water is not lifting in the Aqua Guard. Once again contacted
                      service people. They have told that it is not possible to change the product,
                      only they can repair the problem. Tomorrow they will repair and go. After few
                      days once again, same problem will occur. I don't know what to do with Aqua Guard?
                      Whether I can sue them in consumer court and advertise not to buy Aqua Guard? I
                      don’t know why Eurekha Forbes is hesitating to replace the product when the
                      product itself has some problems. I am totally disappointed with the services
                      of Aqua Guard.

Eureka Forbes — Irresponsible customer service

Midhun Joy
                        I purchased a EUROCLEAN wet & dry vacuum cleaner on 30/12/2013 from ALUVA ERNAKULAM office. Its been a very bad experience...

saswatasamanta
                        Dear Customer Care, I, Janaki Nath Samanta, a customer of Eureka Forbes (customer Code : [protected], Addr : 50/3/2 Thakur Ramkrishna Lane, Santragachi, Howrah - 711104, West Bengal), hereby lodge a complaint regarding malfunctioning of my Aquaguard water purifier within AMC period after subsequent notification of the problem. I brought the machine almost seven years ago, and the annual maintenance contract is still maintained. Every year, during this winter season (like from November to February) machine normally does not start. Average almost 3-4 hours of repeated switch on and off, the machine sometimes gets started. From the very beginning, for so many times, I have verbally lodged the grievance to my regional office for this to the customer care. The local personnel come and every time says that this problem always occur during low temperature. But, the same machine is used by so many people and some of my relatives I know, who do not at all face this kind of problem. I also told them that, but no result. So far I feel that from the very beginning the machine is problematic. They just do not take the responsibility to rectify it or replace it, despite of the fact that I still maintain the AMC every year timely to get the better service. After repeated notification, last year, some technical person came and just changed the candle, which actually a normal replacement during my AMC period. They simply do nothing and the problems remains as it is still. We are five members in family and it is going to be very difficult with this malfunctioning water purifier. Please do the needful and help me out of this problem. Thanks and Regards Janaki Nath Samanta
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
                        Related person from Eureka Forbes company came and resolved the problem. They have also assured that the same scenario will not happen and accepted their fault and ignorance.
                        Dear saswatasamanta,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have.Please share with us your contact details/complaint no and we will get back to you at the earliest to make sure the necessary action is taken.

rajnishmathur2000
                          I purchased AMC for my RO (Model-Reviva) for a period of 2 years (30.06.13 to 29.96.15) and paid an amount of Rs.7299 as AMC amount. More than 6 months have passed but no representative from company has visited for quarterly checkup/service. I have complained lot of times on the phone numbers of the local service centres given on the contract receipt . Also lodged a complaint on the toll free helpline number vide complaint no. 72362889 but heeded no result. Thus, it is a clear case of false promises by your representative. This is to inform you that if no representative visits me in next few days, I will be forced to take the matter to consumer court/relevant authority for refund of contract charges plus penalty fo false comittments and mental harassement.
                          Updated by rajnishmathur2000 Jan 16, 2014
                          The RO ia not workig properly for lasr 2-3 days and the water is not getting stored
                          Dear rajnishmathur2000,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issues. We have made a note of your contact details. Our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes — Addition of harmful chemicals to filter

Ruchi Singhal
                            I have been using Eureka Forbes' Aquagard Innova for past 8 years and I have been renewing their Annual Maintenance Contract...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Arkadeb Kar
                            we are using eureka forbes products for a long time.recently 1 of your salesman came to our house, claiming there is an exchange offer for old products.So we decided to exchange our old vacuum cleaner for a new one on 2 month installment plan.HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY WILL REFUND 2000 RS FOR THE OLD ONE. Few days later that guy(kaushik nashkar) came again, gave us a new machine and took away the older one saying the money will be refunded later. we also gave the first check.ALMOST 1 MONTH HAS PASSED AND WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. NOW MY QUESTION IS-WHETHER THIS IS A CASE OF FRAUD?(we have his employee id) WHERE DO I HAVE TO COMPLAIN TO GET THE MONEY BACK? and by the way WE ARE NOT PAYING THE SECOND CHECK UNLESS EUREKA FORBES REFUND THE MONEY.
                            Dear Arkadeb Kar,

thaleshwari
                              I purchased Aquaguard RO machine in August 2012 and it stopped working within 15 days of Purchase and then they took the machine and no idea whether they replaced the parts with an old one because after that also it was not working. I made several calls to the customer care and also to the Sales Executive with whom i purchased the machine but no response from them the machine was making so much of noise when we switch in the plug and after threatening them of going to complain to consumer court, one of the technician turned up and repaired. The same day after repair the water tap started leaking, when i called them again, no one came and time passed just like that only. And after a year, in the month of November it completely stopped working, so i called up the customer care they asked us to go in for AMC, then only we will repair and changed the filter at an concessional rate. I agreed and asked them to replace the filter after changing the filter also the machine was not working, the technician again checked and said now the pump is not working. So asked to replace the pump also for the cost of Rs.8000/- excluding his service charge. Sir, Is it fair to spend Rs.8000/- within a years' time for a new machine ? so i called up Mr. Venkatesh, Sales Executive, and shouted at him saying that he has delivered a fault machine which is creating problem since the 15 day of purchase to that Mr. Venkatesh showed sympathy on me and said a spare pump is lying with him and he will fix the same free of cost and asked me to change only the filter and pay for filter and the pump will be provided by him to me free of cost without going for AMC. I also agreed. He asked me to tell the technician to take the pump and only change the filter. I acted accordingly and returned back the cheque which i had given to the technician (Rs.8000/- for the cost of filter, pump and AMC for 2 yrs.) Immediately after taking back the cheque, I called up Mr. Venkatesh to fix in up the pump (free of cost) which he had discussed with me. He then gave me his team members mobile number and asked me to speak to him and when i spoke to him, he said we will charge Rs.5000/- for pump, then only we will fix up the pump. I again called Mr. Ventakesh, who totally denied of fixing the pump for free and asked to give Rs.5000/- for the said work. I was just shocked. It means the sales executives are making money by this way. Now, the machine is of no use without pump, it is since 2 months passed, i am struggling for water, As we are not the regular customer of Can water, it is very difficult to get the CAN water also and in the festive season they charge Rs.100/- for one CAN. I want my money back with all the expenses i spent till now and also i will claim for all the mental torture and agony i went thru because of Mr. Venkatesh who promised me and then denied of doing so. Thanks
                              Dear thaleshwari,

Eureka Forbes Team
                              Contact No. [protected]. My request no. is [protected] and cust.id is [protected]

I have also sent in a detailed complaint in writing by Regd. Post to Ms. Asha Idnami - Ombudsman of Eureka Forbes, Lower Parel, Mumbai.

Kindly help me out as soon as possible because i have no drinking water since last 2 months and struggling a lot for the CAN Water.

Kindly let me know whether shall i proceed with the written complaint to District consumer court or shall you will do the needful at the earliest.

Thaleshwari