Eureka Forbes Customer Care

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Awesome

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

mkm3003
I am residing about 15 away from Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. The nearest eureka forbs dealer / franchiser is located at Kullu (M/s Dev Bhoomi Water Soln.). I have an I-Nova model water purifier from Eureka Forbs. The purifier stopped functioning on 28.09.2013. on requesting the nearest dealer / franchiser to attend the problem he expressed his inability to attend the machine on 29th being sunday. The service mechanic attended the machine on 30.09.2013. However, the mechanic was not able to fix the problem. While leaving, he promised to get back within 1/2 days with PCB/ UV lamp to check the fault & fix it. Even after 9days of lodging the problem, no action has been taken by the dealer till date. Neither the dealer nor his mechanic are responding to the phone calls now. Please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:30:00

srikanth govindarajan
    Hi, I am srikanth and from Mogappair chennai. last year one sales man was running behind me for selling aqua guard water filter. even when i refused to buy it he was running behind me to sell it quoting and giving all the promises. last year warranty got expired and they approached me for taking the AMC. i Have also taken the AMC. for last one month water flow was not good in the machine. i have registered a complaint with the customer care. the complaint was never resolved. again i raised a complaint and even this time there was no communication from them. today morning, i again called the customer care in chennai and spoke to one Ms.Jeniffer and she promissed me before the end of the day i would definitely be getting the mechanic in my house the problem would be resolved. till again at 6.30PM i called the customer care and reminded them about the service request for which they told me that before 8.30PM my complaint would be addressed. they also gave me a number([protected]) which belongs to a franchise. I called the franchise for which she informed me that the mechnic has already started and would be completing the job at any cost by tonight. at 7.50PM (their customer care office closes at 8.00PM) and enquired them for which they promissed me that i would be receivng the mechnic shortly and would be completing the job. till 9.00 PM nobody has turned up and both the numbers (customer care and [protected]) have gone unattended. eventhen i tried some sources and got the number of service incharge (one Mr.Thangaraj). even he has not attended my call. fed up with the call, when i tried online even online was not working. atlast i found out 1. water filter is not working 2. Customer care is not working 3. Franchises are not working 4. Online customer care is not working 5. Service incharge is not working and Totally my mind stopped working. These people when it comes for revenue, running behind us like anything. but it comes for service or customer care, they are very big " 0 " Regards Srikanth
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:21:33
    Dear srikanth govindarajan,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the trouble and inconvenience we have caused you regarding the issue with your water purifier. We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issues as soon as possible.
    Please give us a chance to serve you better. In order to solve your issue and prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.Please share your contact details/complaint no with us, our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately.

If you have any queries about our product and services, please feel free to write into us at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

mayankjain1974
      I had complained earlier also and got a few calls from their personel that they would look into my problem immediately, they called to take my address also but no one turned up, this is exactly what has been happening from these people once you take an AMC, they will never turn up on a complaint and will only call to renew your AMC once it has expired, useless company with no after sales service avoid taking a filter from this company mayank jain [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:29:29
      Dear mayankjain1974,

We are trying to understand whether the complaint raised by you has been resolved. Should you be facing any further issues with it, please let us know.

pravatika pradhan
        we had installed an aqua guard gold nova in 2008.i am from mirik, darjeeling. from last year our aqua guard is not in use.no one comes to do the servicing of our aqua guard.last year a technician named prasanjit from malbazar who works for mirik circle came to do the servicing in the month of august and while installing an iron guard he spoiled our aqua guard since then he has vanished.even after continuously calling him he doesn't pick our phone.he comes to do the servicing in other houses and hotels in mirik but he doesn't come to our place.we have to send him messages through other people.in whose houses in comes for servicing.through them he promises to comes but always escapes without servicing our aqua guard.we have made several phone calls to service centre of aquaguard in siliguri and darjeeling but they speak so rudely and say they will send a technician but they have send no one till date.it was a great mistake to have installed eureka forbes aqua guard.the servicing is worst and the service centre people are rude and arrogant.please help we are having a lot of difficulty regarding drinking water.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:29:16

Romatrikha
          The complaint was lodged on 2nd sept, complaint no 72952016.my name is Roma trikha, staying in AIIMS faculty housing, my husband being prof in AIIMS, RESIDING at 419 Khelgaon Delhi . The complaint is closed on 4 the sept without resolving .inspiite of following up with a person called Hassan the eureka executive, and franchise Harinder .after 4 /6days 50 calls to each, a person is sent some thing is done and again we are back to zero ...the problem not resolved . A friend for life or enemy for life .TORTURE TO BUY RO FROM YOU . My questions... Do I pay AMC for this Is it my job to call daily to follow up Are your executive being paid to be in hand in glove with franchise We have our jobs too instead of calling your company / call centre, who behave helpless and say sorry complaint is closed . How a complaint is closed without resolving What action company takes on such cheating Are you paid to cheat because last year I was being harassed by some NEHa Siikka, now Harinder and every time a franchise is blamed ???but we don't decide franchise !you do . So what choice do we have . Is there any penalty clause on them . Will they pay me back for harassing me for month ..still unresolved . I am buying Billerii jar every day since 3 rd sept ... What power do I have to take action against them .or just wait for some MERCY of eureka forbes AS I HAVE ALRADY PAID AMC SO I HAVE NO CHOICE . ROMA trikha [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:28:34
          Dear Roma Trikha,

Please give us a chance to serve you better. In order to solve your issue and prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.We have made a note of your contact details, our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

artkan
            I have Aquaguard Total Protec+ model of Water Purifier. I had renewed my AMC on Jul 31, 2013. The service person suggested that filters can be changed after a month. So I renewed my AMC, and I called the service centre on Aug 23rd to raise a request to change the filter and the tap. From then I have been constantly calling the service center. Each time they apologize and raise a new request, but no one has called or turned up so far. Its more than a month now. I have sent an escalation mail, still no response.What kind of customer service is this? This nothing but cheating by Eureka Forbes. After getting AMC renewed, they do nothing. I would not recommend Eureka Forebes to anyone. The service is extremely poor, the worst I have come across so far. It did seem good initially, but not any more.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:28:07

[Sep 25, 2013] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

JENOY J
              i own an Inoa model water purifier bought in 2006. i had been having maintenance contract periodically and the service was excellent in Pune. i moved to mumbai in 2012 and the exisiting maintenance contract was transferred to mumbai. the service personnel from Airoli branch visited after rigorous followups. they never returned to complete the contract activity of filter replacement and necessary cleaning. the money has been taken in advance and even today i am chasing for my right to eureka forbes. the customer service keeps giving false promises and the service heads donot respond efficiently. i dont know what to do as i have small kids and its very difficult to manage when it comes to their health and safety. due to monsoon, the water in navi mumbai was bad and they already got affected. the service personnels are least bothered and donot carry accountability. this is least expected from such a reputed company and they have 2 standards in 2 different cities. my consumer no is [protected], my consumer complaint is on 30.08.13, ref no is 72914018 to Mr. Shyam. also spoke to hemant gaikwad, head of service in this navi mumbai area. look for corrective action or refund my expenses incurred.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:38:59
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Rajiv Chand
                I am Anand Sharma Residence of House No. 103 Phase -1 Housing Board Colony Baddi Tehsil Baddi Distt Solan (H.P.) I am purchased a Aquaguard Enhance RO water purification systems on dated 21.10.2012 my Enhance RO water purification systems after one month six time defected to Pump, & reject water control vale , and other equipments. I am contract the head office shimla phone no [protected] But my problems is not solution & I am purchased through Mr. Deep chouhan marketing worker baddi. I am contract to Mr Deep chauhan mobile no. [protected], But my problems is not solution Change of Membrane (TDS Reduction) I am mentally upset in this matter one month and my brother in low Mr. rajiv Chand residance of ward no. 2 Baddi Diatt Solan (H.P.) same problems & same model Enhance RO water purification systems. He is all ready complaint to Consumer complaints to Indian consumer complaint forum, Kindly solution my problems.

nileshthakare
                  Dear Team,

I Nilesh B. Thakare, Eureka Forbes Customer no- [protected], Recently purchased (on 27th July-2013) Enhance UV water purifier system which is bad condition since installed.

No auto water cutoff and leakage of tank. This issue started since system installed and 3-4 time service engg visited and replace sensor inside unit but still issue in vain..

After many follow-up & call around the service desk(complaint no- which I have made on 19th Aug-13-BB01D16045.) FIRST Complaint made on 8th Aug-13. no proper help. Thus now it’s time to end of tolerance.

This is my final request that pl replace the unit with new one or return my entire money which I have paid.(INR-11,990/-)

I have called and log complaint with :-

1)On your Eureka Forbes Portal:-
                  2)Goregaon East office :[protected]
                  3)Mr.Sunil Yadav:[protected]
                  4)Service dept:[protected]
                  5)Girish Nair :- [protected]
                  6)Geeta Iyar :- [protected]
                  7)Ombudsman for a solution :[protected]

I have tried enough from my end as much as possible but no response yet. Every time wait for 2-3 days and its goes more than months.

Nilesh Thakare-[protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:27:05
                  Dear Nilesh Thakare,

Eureka Forbes Team
                  pl get this replace with new machine as soon as possible or return my entire money which I have paid...
                  I have received yestarday[protected] new unit from EurekaForbes... :) Many Thanks for your Esteem support.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Francis Royan
                    Dear Sir, I wish to state that i have purchased a new water filter model Enhance recenctly, during the sales your sales representative confirmed that the old Machine will be taken up the Company @ Rs500/- for which they will effect the payment through office. In mean time the Machine has been delivered and also it was put in to service. Even while delivery of the Machine they have confirmed that there is a sepearte depot for collection of old m/C and they will contact us. But no one has contacted and i have made several calls to your local office at Chennai,but no use. Again after some gap i have contacted local people for payment but they have confirmed that they are waiting Checque from HO as soon as delivered it will be hand over to us. But no use at all. Again called your local office Mr Punthan he has confirmed there is no such a facility is not available for taking back the Machine. I need to return my old Machine with appropriate rate. Please confirm.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:27:04
                    Dear Francis Royan,

Please give us a chance to serve you better. In order to solve your issue and prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.Please share your contact details with us, our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Rajiv Chand
                      I am Rajiv Chand residance of ward no. 2 Baddi Distt Solan (H.P) my mobile no. [protected], I am Purchased RO Enhance model Dated 22.10.2012 But RO is not Proper (TDS Reduction) I am complaint to mobile no. [protected] Mr. Deep Chauhan aquaguard water purifier ro markting baddi worker He is not resolve the problems I am complant to shimla Aquagard office this is not solution my problems

Sumasa
                        I have purchased the new unit of Aqua guard enhanced RO+UV water purifiedand It is lying in my home for last 10 days. I have raised a complaint[protected] and everyday I am calling customer care for sending the service man for installation, and so far nobody has come. Very poor response to customer needs. I am regretting to go with Aqua guard now. Hopless service!!
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:26:39
                        Dear Sumasa,

yogi4u2020
                          I am staying in Indiranagar area of Lucknow and purchased Aquaguard Classic on 19th February 2013, the serial no. of the product is 2077344. The product was sold by the sales representative bearing a CSS Code of 9013894 named Mr. Ashok Tiwari (Divisional Sales office: 7-P, Dalibagh, Butler Road, Lucknow-226001). I started facing the problem of stomach ache, diarrhea and colitis after a month from purchase. So, I asked the same person to replace the product with Aquaguard Enhance RO+UV. But there is no action taken by this fellow after a lot of phone calls also and if by-chance he picks up the call he tells me that there is no such model available in his office. Even he has not send any service representative yet to change the carbon cartridge. Now when I used to call him he doesn't even pick the call. He also told me that he can only change the model from his division and any other sales person cannot change this model from his respective division, that is why I did not approach to any other unit division of eureka forbes in lucknow. But now when no action was taken from his side I am forced to write this complaint. Kindly take a prompt action to change the model ASAP. Regards Yogesh Sharma B-18, HAL Township, Faizabad Road, Lucknow-226016
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:26:15
                          Dear Yogesh,

Amithaajay
                            I have been using the Eureka Aquaguard RO Total model for the past 5 years. Everytime a customer service request is placed for service or for dismantling and reinstallation, it requires multiple follow up and the agents never turn up. My customer id is [protected]. I renewed the AMC contract this year on August 8th. The unit was not functioning and when the service guy came he told the filter has to be changed and informed to renew the AMC. We went by his words, renewed the AMC and the unit functioned exactly for 3 days. After that it dint function. Again I logged a complaint on Aug 28th - complaint no[protected]. The complaint was closed on Aug 30th. Nobody turned up. I got frustrated and logged a complaint on Sep 2nd[protected]. I had to call up the customer service multiple times to have a guy come and have a look at the fault. A guy came on Sep 5th. Told few parts were not working and he will come on 6th or 7th. He did not turn up until today. When i called up the customer care no again on Sep 12th, the customer care guy informed that this was again closed. I was really frustrated since they gave the same answer everytime that somebody will come and take a look. It has been over 30 days now since the equipment is functioning properly. Every day for my regular consumption I have to spend 50 Rs for water in addition to paying the AMC. I am extremely stressed and unhappy because of their behaviour and their dont care attitude. When we are in AMC, they have to stick to the SLA time and the complaint should not be closed without customer's approval. Please take appropriate disciplinary action against this company.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:25:43
                            Dear Amithaajay,

Gagan99
                              dear all i am going to take a legal complaint against ureka forbes. because i have purchase a vacuum cleaner frome ureka forbes shimla i am use it only 2-3 time after that i was not working and i am complaint for your service providers many time no body will come for this. i am complaint for this for 10 months no body can not for service and not pickup my call tel me about it. Amar c/o R. L. Sharma House No 16 Raura Sector 2 Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:25:21
                              Dear Gagan99,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

SenthilNV
                                Hi, I have placed an order for aquaguard classic water purifier with their sales guy Santhosh ([protected]) in Bangalore but he didnt deliver the product on time as commited and he reciced full money as cash. When i contacted eureka forbes two days ago, they assured it will be delivered on that day only but never happened. they keep on delaying the delivery and not picking phone calls. Please let me know asap if anybody has an idea how to deal with this situation. Regards, Senthil
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:24:45

prabhat kanswar
                                  I am using Aqua Gurad water purifier( classic) ,recently there is some problem for non pouring of water. i made a call to the customer care, lalpur. some sales person called pravin came and not attending the problem by misguiding my parents. one day again the same problem stated and we are not able to get water, again i have spoken to the customer care for the remedy.,again i was called by pravin(service person) for rectification in machine and given time between 1.30 to 2 pm. but even after his promise he didn't turn up till now. i am working person and am on leave just for the sake of that. i found that it was my biggest mistake that again i renew the service contract for 2 years instead should replace the machine with KENT (THE BEST WATER PURIFIER) . I am very sure soon i will change my system and advice others not to purchase Aqua Guard purifier only because of very poor after sales service of Equa guard team.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:24:08
                                  This is with reference to my Complaint No. 88829661 dated 03/09/2013 lodged at 39883333 and subsequent mails to [protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in and [protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in. On September 06, I sent a mail on [protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in and reminder mails on September 13, September 21 and October 10. But have not received any acknowledgment of the mail confirming that the mail address is correct and mail has landed at correct department. Every organization has an auto acknowledgment system, which I think does not exist in Eureka. Therefore, in Eureka no-body is bothered about the customer service.
                                  It is to inform you that I have got Water Purifier, Vacuum Cleaner and Home Security System of your company installed at my residence.
                                  This is regarding very poor services being provided for the security system which should be given the PRIORITY by any service provider.
                                  Since January 2013, I am facing a problem that after every 3/4 days at odd hours, say 2/3 AM, the security system starts giving telephone call at my registered Mobile No. to "Check the system" and when I check, it shows "FC error". Particularly when we are away from house, it gives us a shock and becomes very disturbing. I always tried to contact Mr. Vishal Gupta, Mr. Rahul Rana and Mr. Ravindra Saini but they simply give me an alternate telephone number of a person like Line Man in BSNL, who always says that Security system is correct and the problem is with my Telephone Line. Every time my Airtel service provider confirms that the telephone line is perfectly working and problem is with my security system. My telephone always works in order with Broadband connection. I requested several times to Mr. Vishal Gupta to take up the matter, but not received any response from him also.
                                  Eureka should give TOP PRIORITY to the security system customers because service of Vacuum Cleaner or Water filter can wait for some days to attend, but not the security system. If it is delayed or not attended in nine months, it defeats the purpose of installing a security system.
                                  All senior/responsible persons are always busy in attending the meeting and just give alternate numbers of Line Man. If the Eureka Forbes's responsible persons are so busy than the Company should clearly mention at the time of sales that they will not be providing any after sales service. I am sure, I am not dealing with any Govt. Department but with world famous Eureka Forbes, which is said to give best services to their customers.
                                  I do not know how the issue will be resolved because every body in Eureka is busy in the meetings and customer is at the mercy of Line man of Eureka Forbes which always say that every thing is OK there is fault in your Land line, which always works fine.
                                  Please look into the matter and please try to give service to the customer.
                                  If you can not provide the services, at least acknowledge the mail and confirm that Eureka Forbes has stopped providing after sales services enabling me to take some alternate arrangements/action.

Anand Jain
                                  Respected Sir,
                                  I am using an Aquaguard UV Water Filter purchased on 18.7.2002. The filters were changed after one year i.e. on 18.7.2013. As per Company's direction, the Filters are to be changed every year. But there is no response from the supplier/Eureka Forbes. Despite my repeated requests, they are not deputing any one for replacement of the filters. Always they ask either for AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) or for replacement of the Filter with advanced one. I, therefore, request you look into the matter and resolve the problem as early as possible.
                                  Thanking you,
                                  John Joseph
                                  2/250-H, Jankipuram, Lucknow
                                  Mobile No.[protected]
                                  I purchased AQUAGUARD ENHANCE UV + UF on June 20, 2015 from Croma (Invoice No. - SLF02A[protected] and I am still waiting for some one to come and install it. A person came on June 25, 2015 but he left without installing as power supply was not there, promising to come on June 26, 2015. Since then I have spoken to company's customer care on[protected], more than 6 times to address the issue but although they assure to send some one but no one has come as yet. It seems as if the company is not interested in customer after its product is sold.

SUMAN LASKAR
                                    Me and my wife have been calling the customer care number for almost for last two week for the re-installation of the water purifier in our new flat and over phone they told all the payment details and kept us waiting at home for more than five times. Each time a technician calls and after several changes of timing for the visit they did not turn up. The website is also hope less and it talks about long drawn process to get the problem resolved. A very very poor customer service and full o[censored]nprofessional people. My neighbor got his Kent water purifier re-installed within one day after the call.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:49:46

Drabhay Ubhad
                                      My RO water purifier is not working ang tap is also breaked.The amaravati maharastra office of eureka forbes is not responding to my complaint.They told me to contact pune office with number [protected].But this number is always off.I called the amaravati office again with no.[protected] but this number is not answering.This cant be tolerated.

Eureka Forbes — Very Poor service of Aquaguard AMC [Resolved]

dmch2000
                                        Dear Sir I am D. M. Choudhary, I have complaint against Eureka Forbes for their services. My water purifier's not...
                                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Appliances