Eureka Forbes

Mobile:
Mobile:

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Good

Eureka Forbes related photos (594)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Eureka Forbes Photos

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

I' have purchased a water purifier from your company EUREKA FORBES 10 days back, MODEL- AQUAGUARD TOTAL I-NOVA, I have called up at Eureka office(New Delhi - Greater Kailash Part-2) so many times for the installation then after 3 days it was installed in my house by a plumber("Rakaesh Singh") at afternoon time, I specifically mentioning this afternoon timing because I want to convey that at the time of installation, the device was not tested. As the direct water supply timing in our area is in morning and evening. Plumber "Rakaesh Singh" suggested us to test the device in the evening time when the direct water supply come, and gave his Mobile no also with a request that if anything goes wrong or fauly then please call me on this no or you can call on sales person mobile also. I agreed with him that time and find that in the evening time when water came that the device name "Hot n Cool" is cracked and leaking from 2 places. This was identified by me on the first usage. I immedialtely called him up but calling again and again "Rakaesh Singh" didn’t picked his mobile. Next day I called up at Greater Kailash office and talked with a lady, she transferred my call on my request on Devesh Kumar's phone, I think he is Team Leader there, then I explained all the things to him. He suggested me that I have to pay for the replacement charges for Hot n Cool component. Please Please Please do something if read by any of the Eureka Guy

Yashpal
Aug 13, 2020
I was also looking forward to buy AQUAGUARD TOTAL I-NOVA but on I have to think twice, well no need to worry you can call their superviror or head incharge and tell them that if they will not replace the machine then you can go to the NEWS channel and really if you do soo that they have a very bad advertisment.. which will efect their production. Donot argue with everyone reach the top level person who is educated enough.
any one can call me for aquaguard at [protected]

Eureka Forbes — hose pipe [Resolved]

i have bought the vacuum cleaner from the eureka forbes with life time support for the product.

the hose pipe,...
    I purchased an Aquaguard Classic Water Purifier 2000 for home use. From the very next year I opted for AMC for that product....

sir i purchased Aquaguard RO frm your company agent but when i complained about general checking after 1 month and odd they did't turn up this the way your technicians are handling customers
    Aug 13, 2020

I have Purchased Crystal water purification system on 27/10/07 after using it for one week all my family Suffered from sour throat & throat problems there was also bad Odour in the warer after Complaining the Represantative Came to my house & Cleaned the filters after another weak the problem stil Continued after addimating the problem the Company represantatives replaced the unit with new one but stil the problem of bad Odour Continues now the representatives have taken the sample for lab testing i am sick of the problem and do not wish to Continue with the same product.

Forbes Crystal water purification system — Not working

85,Sayani Road,
      Prabhadevi,
      Mumbai 400 025
      Tel.2430 1725

RE: Purchased two Forbes Crystal Water Purification Systems from A.P.Lotlikar and Sons,in Margao,Goa. On the 18th.Oct.2007,along with lots of other electric household equipments for our new Villa in S.Goa.

• Ten days later water taps for the purification were installed.
      • Week later installation completed ,but not working.
      • On November 11th. One of your service technician from Eurosmile declared that both the machines are broken and not working.
      • Informed Lotlikars, about our frustrations and would like to return the systems, since new and under warranty. Refused when I sent them back thru our driver.
      • Hence we write to you for help, angry and frustrated and taken advantage of our situation, since we are new in this country.
      • Have learnt that you have better system called Inoah or something like that.
      • We would very much like to return our above systems to be replaced with the latest and best water purification systems that you sell ASAP. At no further cost to us.
      • We are buying Bisleri bottled water every week, additional expense and more frustrations.
      • Trust you will be able to abide with your logo.
      • WE GO MILES FOR YOUR SMILES
      • E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
      • Our address in S. Goa
      • Villa “SATWANT”
      • Sector IV Type
      • Villa No.B-01-101,Colonia Jose Menino (C.J.M.)
      • Zalor Beach,Fatrade,Varca
      • Salcete,
      • S.Goa 403-721
      • Tel.No.[protected]
      • Mob: [protected]
      I am also a victim of above said problem - eureka forbes have employed some stupids as service personals they don't even understand the problem. They have actually connected the inlet to backflush in my case. Some bad odour comes every time even after the problem was rectified. Even the tap water is better and odourless.

we have purchaged the vet &dry vaccum cleaner at your end on 9/07 through your rep, mr,venkat there is no proper responce by person or cell phone kindly instruct the person who have delever the instrument to my residence art arkere bannareghatta road with immediate effect other vise we have to go to rignt to information act of 22/2005 withg immediate effect your bill no/016238/dt;13.9.2007 my cheque no 313378 dt;13.9.2007 the person is aslo telleing the there is card is sent for one year free amc sservice provide till today from you there is nio singe letter from you received so to say that there no proper responce from youyr rep i,e mr.. vekat kindly instruct as early asd possible otherwise i will go to custormer court otherwise please return ther money as early as possibl this is very series
        Aug 13, 2020
        This is a good co. Given in the hands of fraudsters...
        Has requested for candle change and service on 22nd jan 2015.. Since then, i have personally followed the matter more than 15 times til date, but customer care executives are daily making excuses and request for one day to solve my problem. They always say that my problem shall be resolved within a day. . We will arrange a technician. . We are arranging a callback from our senior management. . And blah blah.
        CComplaint references are 79965166 on 22.01.2015 and 91240737 on 13.02.2015. Last reference is for the request to reimburse charges made for AMC contract of 3 yrs due to deficiency and negligence of service from eureka forbes.

I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 8 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Then after nearly 20 days one guy came who did not even know to open the machine. He told he would come the very next day and we kept waiting days and weeks. After inquiring with others I came to know that most of the people in our are are getting the same kind of experience and they seldom do the service properly.

If your machine fails they will not turn up. Those who came gave some vague answers and nothing got right. In between I contacted the people who sold the machine to us. They told service is not their division. For the past 2 months We are not able to get filtered water. My friends are telling me that I have done a mistake by selecting this brand.

Will Eureka Forbes be responsible for any health issues arising from this. If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

This is the worst Experience I had from any brands. If they are not able to repair the machine, they should not sell it. Better they stop marketing it and taking the health of the people into their hands.

I shall be highly appreciated if you could some one to repair the machine or please refund my money as I am getting fed-up with this product. I have contacted your sevice center at WONDER SERVICE, HAUZ-KHAS, but nobody turned up.MY COMPLAINT NO.ISM45045,DTD.09.10.2007
          Aug 13, 2020
          Rhe service engineers come see open and go away. The machine remains idle for days. Planned to change into other machine this time. Service going bad to worse.
          I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier 4 days back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the installation of the Eureka Forbes water Purifier. I have not been to office for the past 3 days and still waiting for the installation man to arrive who promised will arrive at 11 am in the morning. This is what eureka claims as friends for life.. worst experience. Never trust Eureka again. Will tell my friends as well
          I am also suffering form pathetic service of Eureka Forbes, I recommend no one go for it, I purched water purifier and since 12 days I am awaiting for instalation to be done any one can imagine what a worst service provider they are. So if you dont want to make your life meserable DONT BUY EUREKA FORBES PRODUCT

i have a purchased of eureka forbes spring fresh ro on 29.1.2006 vide bill no 17 dt 29.1.2006 from j.k. marketing udaipur.unit no 8003729 my filter was damaged before gurantee period my ro is not working well . because the filter is choeked the deler is refused the change of filter. i was purchae of eureka forbes spring fresh the j k marketing said to me one year waranty of ro any probelem is found in ro i will change the every parts and filter. i request you solved my probelem immediate other wise i will go to consumer court then all responsibility of you my mobile no is [protected] naresh kumar jain

EUREKA FORBES SPRING FRESH — R.O. NOT WORKING IN GURANTEE PERIOD

I PURCHASED EUREUKA FORBES SPRING FRESH R.O. SYSTEM ON 21/05/2007 VIDE BILL NO. 1327 FROM NEW ANUBHUTI ELECTORNICS, NEW DELHI-45. IT GIVES ME A LOT OF TROUBLE WATER IS NOT COMING OUT. SEVERAL TIMES I LODGE A COMPLAINT BUT COMPANY DID NOT SEND ANY MECHANIC. LATES COMPLAINT NO. IS 80141346 DATED 8/1/2008. COMPANY ENGINEER SAYS THAT MEMRANCE AND OTHER CANDLES REQUIRED REPLACED, BUT COMPANY REFUSED TO CHANGE THE MEMRANCE. I HAVE PAID RS.13200.00 FOR THAT.EUREKA FORBES COMPANY IS CHEATING PEOPLE IN THE DAY LIGHT.

EUREKA FORBES SPRING FRESH RO — Poor Service

It is to bring in your notice that I had purchased EURKA FORBES SPRING FRESH RO from DABUR INTERNATIONAL, SADAR MARKET, GURGAON 50 days back.But since then I am facing lot of problem in its operation due to poor service.Within this period 4 times Service Enginner has attended the fault from GURGON EUREKA SERVICE CENTER, NISHA INTERPRISES, SEC7 but due to lack of knowledge of these engineer my product is malfunctioning.Every time whenever service engineer comes he detaches some accessories from this system and says it will work without this.If different accessories like SV/pipes/flashing box is not required for its operation then how it will work.When I have to go for another RO in home town I perefer Kent instead of Eureka because of EUREKA forbes poor service.My RO is still
            not working properly and I am afraid that if I will call service engineer again my RO will be of no use.I request you to please arrange to replace my RO as it is in warantee period.The visits has been done in the following steps
            1>After purchasing it from the dealer its installtion was delayed by 48 hours and this installation was done on chargable basis.
            2>Water taste was very poor, service engineer has installed TDS adjuster and he charged for it.
            3>Filtered water was not coming, service engineer detached some Flashing black color box along with some pipes and threw these accessoried and told us that this system will working without these accessories then question is why company equips these accessories.
            4>This time SV system gone faulty but service engineer was not having this system with him
            5>Again complaint was logged for problem in 10 inch ligamnet fileter and SV but visit is still pending.

Above incident happened within 50 days of purchase.I request to look into my matter and ask the company to replace with new one as this is in warantee period.

Naveen Jha
            H.No-1553, SEC-7 EXT.
            Gurgaon, India
            I had purcahse eureka forbes total RO on 22/05/09. After a week Ro stopped workking .After making sevral calls at last service engineer vist my house. He told that problem is in adaptor of RO. Whem i asked him to replace he was not able to replace as they dont carry any acccesory with them which they can change on the spot.He told me that he will arrange the adaptor But after making many calls to the service department no output come so far. Its really shocking that brand companies are provide such type of product which even cant work for a week regulary. Moreover I get this RO under the scheme life time free maintenance but still i am waiting for that card. I had talked sevral time with Team Leader Furnish jha but always no positive response. So if some responsible person from Eureka forbes who really cares for compny read this comment plz take some action for the image of your compny .

Arun Chhillar

hello,
              I am SHUBHA MALIGE residing at 103, anugraha layout , near vijay bank apartments, bannerghatta road, bangalore-76. we purchased eureka forbes E-boiling water purifier 2 years back. we need to service water purifier.
              so I kindly request you that immediately send any one for servicing .my contact no is res[protected] and mobile no is
              Aug 13, 2020

I am totally disgusted by the pathetic service provided by Eureka Forbes and I have decided that I will never ever buy any products and will never recommend any one to do so.

I had purchased an Aquaguard water purifier 1.5 years back. Since the last 1.5 years, there has been no after sales service in spite of repeated requests. Also, yesterday when a technician (Ramashankar Pandey, Employee Id:[protected] came after 1.5 years, he was totally unsympathetic, insensitive, inconsiderate and inhospitable. He said that he had come for a "routine" check-up after 1.5 years.

The company should understand that they are selling products like water purifiers and hence the life of the customer is at stake if appropriate quality standards are not met. I am sorry to say that a company which was known for and had created a niche due to its strong after-sales service and distribution network, currently has the worst service that I have experienced in many years.

If drastic steps are not taken in this regard, I do not see a bright future for Eureka Forbes and I am sure that soon it will have to shut down operations.
                Aug 13, 2020
                i fully agree they have very worst after sale service
                As a Ex Forbes Staff I purchased a Water Purifier AQUAGUARD (Royal) in the year 1995 and
                in 2004/5 I changed the Purifier INOVA and also I have a AMC for 3 Years it is still valid.
                But Service is detoriate from last 1/2 years. Neither your Service Engineer is visiting as per Routine not attending properly.I am residing at 36 Kailash Bose Street, Kolkata 700006 my landline
                Tele: 2350 9206 and my Mobile[protected].

It is needless to mention that I was working with Forbes Group (PATVOLK) since last 1977 and
                resigned in July 2007 due to my personal problem.I also purchased a Vaccum Cleaner but I do not have any complain for Vaccum Cleaner but regarding Water Purififer (AQUGUARD) is giving me a lot of trouble. Neither it is working properly nor purfing water like earlier.

Please look into the matter on a Top priority basis.

Sujit Banerjee
                36 Kailash Bose Street
                Kolkata 700 006 (North Kolkata)

Respected Sir/Madam,

With deep regret and concern I am stating my complaint regarding the invoice I have received from you. I have purchased a water purifier e boiling plus from your esteemed organisation with paying Rs 8500/- on dated 26.12.2006 from agent Arup Datta.After requesting many times for invoice I have received a invoice of Rs 6500/- of classic model.
                  It seems that it is "GROSS VIOLATION OF TRADE PRACTICE ". Same thing I post a complaint in internet around one month back. But till date no fruitfull result has come out.
                  Therefore I reuest you to return my surplus money you have taken with interrest immediately.
                  My customer code no.[protected]

With Regards,

Anupam Mantry
                  Qrs No.S-12,
                  Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Colony
                  Durgapur
                  West Bengal
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I had Water Pump Classic model of aqua guard and simply wanted AMC for that...

2 months down the line,
                  3 request numbers given till date,
                  Have talked to manager,
                  The technician isn't courteous enough and hangs up on phone refusing to wait for even 5 min while i come down from office to reach home...

Beware!

Aquaguard Water Purifier — No Service, Under AMC

We are giving AMC to your local dealer- M/s Durga Enterprises, Neelkanth Vihar, Near - Blind School, Bhuteshwar Mandir Road, Saharanpur. Ph. No.[protected].
                  We regret to inform you that our aquaguard water purifier laying out order since one month, but no attention giving us.

aqua guard classic water purifier — aquaguard water purifier not working

I have bought an aqua guard classic water purifier only 1 1/2 years before from Eureka forbes Kochi in Kerala from Tutus Tower Edappally but they are charging exhoribant amount as service charges, I did not go to the shop but the representative has come to my house causing a big headache due to his unpleasant torture I had to buy this product and at the time of purchasing he didn't even give the product description saying that we will have to change the carbon alternatively in one year which will cost around Rs.300/- being a middle income group, I cannot afford Rs.300/- for its carbon replacement, If I had this knowledge I would never had purchased it and now some other complaints are also there and it is not working and they are charging Rs.2300/-, for a product of Rs.7390/- I have to incur Rs.2300/- for its maintenance I think this is not fair, and I request an immediate response in this regards
                  I purchased AQUA GUARD OLD NOVA water purifier on 04.09.2008 and it was under AMC upto 31.05.2012.We forgot to renew the AMC.It was also not reminded by your service department.Then on 15.06.2012 your service technician came and serviced the machine and said service contract has to be renewed and we have to pay Rs.1580/- towards AMC charges for one year and additional Rs.325/- has to be paid towards service charges .As we wanted to check up with customer care centre whether we have to pay additional Rs.325/-(we felt it unreasonable and unjustified in charging service charge for entering into AMC ) we sent him back without entering into AMC.Then after contacting your customercare centre I called EUROHELPLINE PHONE on 16/17.08.2012 asking them to send technician for entering into AMC.They said within 24 Hours we will be contacted by the technician.As there was no response from your side for 2 days, I made a call to EUROHELPLINE on 18.08.2012 and said nobody contacted us till then.They said Monday(20.08.2012) happens to be a holiday and assured us that technician will come on 21.08.2012.This time also no response from technician.Again I contacted EUROHELPLINE on 22nd, 24th, Aug, 2012.Same reply from your customercare personnel.Again I complained on 25.08.2012 to customercare No.They assured to send the technician same day.

I am really surprised to see a reputed organisation like yours doesn't care to send the service technician even after one week from the date of my first complaint.If there is a delay in sending the technician the customer care personnel could have informed me or your service franchise could have informed the reasons for delay.After I made 5 to 6 telephone calls to your customer care no. your technician is coming.It is a very bad experience for me.Finally the technician came yesterday evening(25.08.2012).He said we have to pay Rs.1580/- plus Rs.325/- for service charge.We agreed to pay the amount and told him to do the servicing .The technician whose name is Mr.KESAVAN, seems to be amateur and he does not have proper knowledge about doing the servicing of the machine. He was struggling to take out the 2 CARTRIDGES(Filter)from the unit.After great difficulty he removed the cartridges from the white tube and afterwards he doesn't know how to proceed. At this stage he could have cosulted his senior technician for help.Without consulting anybody he opened the whole AQUA GUARD UNIT and said the WHITE TUBE (in which the cartridges are fitted inside) has broken and it has to be replaced and we have to pay extra for this replacement.It is your technician who is an amatuer and who doesn't know how to undertake the servicing has broken the white tube and it is his fault.At this stage we said you don't know how to do the servicing and you only broke this white tube.As we are very much upset over the way the technician did things, we don't want to enter in to AMC and asked him to refix the unit as it is.For this he demanded service charge of Rs.350/- His behaviour is also very rude from the beginning.I refused to pay the amount as it is his mistake because of which white tube got broken.Then he refused to reassemble the Aqua Guard Unit unless service charge is paid.At this stage I made complaint again to your customer care No.After this he contacted his senior technician and told him about what he did .For this his senior told what Mr.Kesavan did was not correct.Then he silently reassembled the unit and left my house immediately.

This bad experience with your customer care response and the inept handling of my AQUA GUARD UNIT by your service technician has made me not to renew my AMC for my machine.Because of your technician my machine

is in not in usable condition.I never expected this kind of rude behaviour and discourteous service from your service technician.I request you to take appropriate action against the technician.

V.SRIDHARAN

I have complaint about not getting my valid paper of vacuumcleaner ( purchased in June'07 ) from Kharakpur center(West Midnapur, WeatBengal) .

My previous mail is coppied in the bracket :
                    (I purchased one vacuum cleaner from Mr. Jitendranath Mandol ( The C.S.S. of EUREKA FORBES at Haldia, east Midnapur).

On June'07 as two installment basis which has been cleared in 26th July'07 . Till now I did not get my valid paper. I told him two times ( Mobile No [protected]/[protected]) and also informed to his boss Mr. T Malakar ( At Kharakpur, west Midnapur) , but no action taken and I have not been informed about my paper' status. Mr. J. Mandol took Rs.300/- as advance also with two installment's cheques at the time of purchase which was illegal I came to know from Eureka Forbes service center and Karakpur center after two days . That time Mr. J. Mandol came to my house and returned Rs.300/- and also took apology for his mistake on pressure of Mr. T.Malaker and that time Mr. T.Malaker had assured me about no father mistake will be done in future by company. But again I am facing problem of not getting valid paper as my product has been facilitate for Maintenance free which is not possible with out valid paper.)
                    Please do some needfull otherwise stop taking all complaints from your customer.

Eureka Forbes — i have not get my product after 15 days giving cheque

i have give them cheque on 1 dec 2007 and his agend said that he will give 400 rs cash discount and yera kitche set and vaccum cleaner next day but after 15 days he had not suppied me my product even complaint to company no body is reponding

I purchased aquqguaed i nova on 13 / 2 06 , at Suratgarh , Rajasthan , India.
                      purchase invoice no is 0822 dt 13/2/06, (which is by mistake it should be 13/2 / 2007 as my cheque no 994300 of ICICI Bk Amritsar branch is dated 16 / 2 / 2007 which confirms the mistake), while purchasing i was told that i will get free warrenty and service for rest of life of filter.
                      but till date i didnt get ay warrenty book / card as promiced, tried to contact sales rep Mr Khan (from whom it was purchased ex suratgarh franchise office) but went in vain.after repeated trials i got fed up and i spoke to mr sanjay gupta (ph no [protected])at main office at jaipur office but though he promised to look into the matter but nothing materialised , and on trying to speak again mr gupta didnt pick up the phone.
                      so much so o[censored]r good services , i expect that some steps will be taken up for redressal of my greviance ,of else i dont have any other option dut to seek legal help.

AQUAGUARD I NOVA — regarding service

The worst product u can buy where they dont give service in time.we hav been complaining 4 the past 6 days to come 4 service but no response.the customer service employees dont know how to atttend a customer,they speak very rudely n never attend 2 the complain in time.we hav spent a lot of money buying water n n making calls.plz forward this complain 2 the CONCERNED PERSON.

thanking u

AQUAGUARD I NOVA — Indifference in after sales Service

I have an Aquagaurd I nova which was under 2 year AMC till the end of July. Throughout the period the servicing of the product was done only at the whims and fancies of the service center. Even when a technician was sent, they would be completely indifferent to the point of being rude.

The product had developed problems with the switch board at the end of last year, which was just repaired at the time with a promise that the board will be replaced as per the AMC terms. That never happened and exactly a month before the lapse of the contract a technician was sent only to collect a post dated cheque for the renewal of the contract. The person when asked for the reason for service not given, just packed up and left immediately even without the usual cleaning up of the product. The AMC is just a scam for making quick money. The company has still not contacted for the repair or the renewal of AMC, which goes to show that the only area of interest was the payment for the contract, the service is just an excuse.

Please can you take up the issue and bring to book the cheaters who dupe customers who are taken in by the grand promises made by such companies

when i start my purifier it lights all the colour lights but purified water is not coming....

Complaint date 18.09.07

job sheet no 32034
                        date 18.09.2007
                        Dear Sir/ Madam,
                        I m writing this letter to you bcoz I m very dissatisfied with the service of my R.O system Aguaguard Eureka forbes. I have complained many times to the dealer by phone calls and by personal visits. But I don't know whether they have complaint to the Aguaguard people or they don't want to come.
                        Aguaguard is a good and a reputated company in a market and we are not expecting that kind of things from them bcoz people only we hope for the best services from them . Its already one year about to complete and our warranty date is about to finish and our R. O system is not working.

I appreciate if you take a strict action against them. below is my details related to my R.O Aguaguard system:-

M. H no:- 8000436 Date or purchasing:- 03 Dec, 2008
                        Dealer:- Jain Radio & Electric Works Rajnagar Palam colony new delhi.

I m waiting for a prompt reply from you.
                        Best regards,
                        Sheekha Bisht
                        and my contact no is [protected]

Eureka Forbes — Harassment from Customers

I have purchased one RO machine from them some 3-4 years back and have been getting comprehensive AMC done back to back out of no choice despite of extremely insensitive customer services approach, and yet again in in october '08 got a comprehensive AMC done from them, since then my machine has broken down some 4-5 times and every time I call up the helpline they treat the complaint afresh, though the call center representative promises of a speedy resolution everytime yet the service partner does not turn up at all. the service engineer once confirmed that their is a part which need to be replaced and the service partner needs to arrange for it though till date even after 3 consistent months of follow up the part has still not been changed and it seems that the either the service partner or the company itslef is not interested in servicing / attending to customer problems. beacuse of this faulty part many a times the filter stops working at all and drains out all water stored in our water tank leaving us high & dry with no water at home.

Gaurav
                        [protected]@hotmail.com
                        My aquaflo water purifier has broke down and searching for Eureka Forbes representative address in Malappuram District/Kerala to get it repaired. i have purchased it from Perintalmann but the shop has now closed down.

AquaGuard — Third Class Services

Hello Sir,

I am Ritesh Khede from Khandwa.
                        and I am Customer and Consume Your services in the Form o[censored]sing Aqua guard.

I am totally unsatisfied with your services because of some region

1. Talking of Franchisee owner is so Rough and he has no manner to talking with the Customer.

2. Employee of Khandwa Branch is totally uneducated and They Don't know in which system of Aqua guard is Damage? and after that they blame on the Customer.

3. Franchisee owner gives excuses a lot. Such as

" Insan se to Galti Hoti hi hai"
                        " Tumne humko koi Kharida nahi hai."
                        " Tum mughe Jante Nahi Ho"

I have also recording his voice on my Mobile Phone.

So I hope you will work on it.
                        so I get your services as soon as Possible.
                        I m very dissatisfied with the service of my Aguaguard, i want service in Baddi (H.P), please send local service dealer contact no,
                        TO
                        THE MANAGER
                        AQUA GUARD

very sorry to state that despite of numerous complain to your company no technision has been sent .pls improve your service this kind of service of your company divert customers to other good companies.
                        in our whole family we are using three sets of aquaguard recently your service has become very down .
                        We have contacted MR K.P.SHARMA but no one attended our complain.I can prove this that your companies technition are not honest becuse i catched one person on fake identity of aqua guard i informed MR. K.P. SHARMA he doesn, t showed any interest. i have that fake identity of a person who visited our home
                        from MOHINDER SINGH KHURANA MOBILE NO [protected]
                        Dear Sir / Madam

This is to bring to your notice, the service of Aquaguard Eureka Forbes is third class. I given multiple complaints to head office and local office in Chennai no one is bother to attend it. Aim in one year contract period.So pls suggest me, shall i go for legal matter and give complaint to local police. It is almost 4 days, iam sitting in house and not going for job. Pls help me.

I hv Royal Model aquaguard under amc,the person who comes for servicing is poorly equipped.These people should be provided with:
                          1)small/handy vacuum cleaner to clean up the insect/dirts from inside the machine.
                          2) cleaning agent to clean up the synthetic body inside and outside.
                          3) cleaning brushes to clean up the corners.
                          4) stoppers required for the tap.
                          5) soft self adhesive tapes to seal up the borders and openings from insects to enter.
                          Hope to hear from you what action you have taken and from when you will implement.You may find thousand excuses for not implementing,but please put your heads together to solve these problems earliest.
                          Dear Sir/ Madam,
                          I have been using your Water Purifier and Vacuum Cleaner since May 2005. All these years the water purifier has been under AMC.
                          I would request your goodself to communicate me as to what all are covered in the AMC. Please specify - for example body/ UV lamp/ filter etc.
                          Awaiting to hear from you.
                          Thanking you in anticipation,
                          Dear Sir/ Madam,
                          I have been using your Water Purifier since April 2007. I would complaint the service have very poor even though contacting several times.I have also a service contract from date 30/04/10 to 29/04/12. (Contract receipt no. [protected])

Awaiting for immediate assistance.
                          Thanking you.
                          Kindly let me know if the is a exchange offer with additional payment for a new aqua guard water purifier in your pipeline. If so, we are interested. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com

I am using borewell water.On 7th Oct 2007 i installed Aquaguard classic-e boiling.Before that i asked them to check the supplied...

Please improve on your service .....since last 5 Months I am following up with EUREKA FORBES HELPLINE for My (Aquaguard i-Nova) Service request. 4 to 5 month's back I had registered one complaints (L****), Till date no one has attended the complaint. When today again phoned HELPLINE (4th time called HELPLINE since last 4 to 5 Monts). Today they assigned new URGENT complaint no (L****).

I do not know what is going to happened to this new complaint ???

NPD
                            Aug 13, 2020

We have been following up for repair of the water purifier of the company which is under maintenance contract from 2006 to...