Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

To,
The Service Head Quarters,
Eureka Forbes Ltd.,
No.143, C-4, Bommasandra Industrial area, Pbr...

I have purchased one Euroclean Vaccum Cleaner- Euroclean Ace model, on[protected], through the home dlivery system at Jaipur, Rajasthan. One of the attachments -ALL SURFACE CLEANER has been found to be defective as it does not fit with the instrument. This was pointed out by the company representative himself, who promised to replace it within two days. As this is the attachment which is used for more than 70% household operations, it was the one most needed at this time of festival. Despite several reminders the company representative has neither replaced it nor contacted, and now he does not answer the calls.
The company should be concerned about how a defective piece was packed and supplied, and also about the poor and dismal response of the service providers who simply forget to respond after getting the payment.

On 19.07.2008, I made payment of Rs 8600/- to Mr Balwinder Singh, a Door to Door salesman of M/s Eureka Forbes Ltd towards purchase of Aquaguard Total Nova model under exchange scheme.

The company has not issued Invoice and Guarantee Card to me after a regular followup with their Salesman and Divisional sales office at Panchkula.

The company is also not attending to my complaints.

Strict action must be taken against such company.

I am to draw your attention to the subject mentioned above and to state that I am using Aquaguard Nova for a long time.But...
      respected sir
      i had purchased an aquagaurd classic in 2006 and it has stopped working from last 6 months and we have...
      I am very sorry to say that I am very much uncomfortable with the service of Eureka forbes Aquagard. My water...

I am using water purifier of Eureka Forbes and its model name is Aquagard Compact. In last year september or October i had taken AMC from the employee/Agent of this company Mr.Yanish. At the time of AMC I was told that they will change the activated carbon twice in the year and filter too. At the time of AMC he did it and after that nobody came in the hole year as well as I also forgot to remind them because I am getting water from the Aquagard.

But suddenly I got a call from Eureka people that your service of aquagard is due so i am sending our service engineer. I said ok. when engineer visited our place He said your AMC was due for renewal so please renew it. I said ok. Then I asked his for the earlier due service he had a word with thier office people and asked me if I will rennew the AMC today then only he is able to consider the remaing service.

I said this is fraud how can you say that you will adjust it in new contract. He said I am helpless the only way is to take the new AMC and we will provide you 4 free changes of Actived carbons and filter in it instead of two. But cant do it now without renewal of AMC.

I told him that it was your fault not mine. And how can I belive in you people. But he is help less. Even I offered him ok you do it now and I will renew the AMC within a week but not now. so he had a word with his office and said no its not possible to do so.

Then I found myself really cheted by Eureka People is this is the service which you people had commited.
      And its very true when I had spend 6000, 7000 thousand rupees in this equipment I am bound to take your services. Or I have to chenge it and purchase it from other company.

I dont know what is going to happen BUT really YOU I Found MYSELF CHETED BY EUREKA FORBES FOR JUST 200, 300 rupees.

AND its not a metter of rupees because if I am having an instrument I have to take AMC. It means its only cheating.

SO IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR ELSE ALSO TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Prakash.Singh
      1/7, SFS, Mansarovar,
      Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
      Cell- [protected], [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

I had purchased a water purifier aquaguard reviva for Rs.12, 500 vide order No:[protected],
        Date of invoice 24/07/2006 and receipt No:005038 Dt.24/07/2007 from M/s. Eureka Forbes Limited
        No.8/88, Ground Floor, Valluvar Street, Pallavaram, Chennai

After that I have enrolled for AMC vide Contract Receipt No: AG 96 B[protected] for the period
        from 25/12/2007 to 24/12/2008.

I have a lodged a complaint for repairing the water purifier on 05/09/2008 over telephone
        conversation had with your serivice office, chennai as the same have been taken place and
        given a compliant No.80583563. In this regard I have make a many calls to service office
        for repairing the same and so far no techniques has been turned up. Kindly send a techniques
        to repairng the same as soon as possible, I once again remain you kindly do the needful
        It is out of place to mention that i have paid so much of amount towards water from outside.
        Matter may be treated as most urgent.

I am very sad to your officials would it paying any interest for repairing the same. It is really very strange to me however being a reputed organisation doing like this even though I enrolled and a member of your organisation under AMC.

Yours sincerely
        M. MURUGANANDAM
        I want my aqua guard reviva to be repaired . The system was installed by your people last month.
        S.Murugan
        1/187, 1st cross st.,
        VGP lay out
        Palvakkam
        chennai-41
        I had purchage my aquaguard from satna now i m shifted to Noida to regarding installation i shall contact to your representaive Mr. Bhupindera(his contact no.[protected]) from 20 days but he doesnot taken any action.Please suggest me wat can i do.

Ranjay Roy
        Dhawalgiri aptt.
        Flat No. 23B
        Sector-11 Noida
        Mob:[protected]

I have Aquaguard Nova water purifier at home. ( Registered Cell No [protected]...in case Aquaguard is reading!) After eight...

My name is Shailesh Talekar, residing at, Dahisar West, Mumbai – 400068.

I had purchased Eureka Forbes Easy Clean vacuum cleaner (Chasis No 021454) with one year warranty from Vijay Sales on 19th Feb 2008 .
          The machine would occasionally function from the month of May 2008. I made a complaint about the same with Vijay Sales Customer service[protected]/33) having complaint number 0805B241237 and they committed that "Eureka Forbes service person will attend to your complaint within 48 hrs".
          I followed up with Vijay Sales customer service very often. They say that the complaint has been forwarded to Eureka Forbes and someone will attend to your complaint. I also registered a complaint with complaintsboard.com having link:
          (http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/eureka-forbes-vaccum-cleaner-c74508.h... and also made an online feedback on Eureka Forbes website. It took more than a month to get a technician to finally attend my complaint with a commitment to deliver the machine in a week’s time and got a number ([protected]) to follow-up for the same. The best part is that no one answers that phone for almost two months. I kept trying the number and finally found someone to learn that the service centre has been moved and I will have to call on these[protected], [protected],[protected] numbers to follow up. I have talked with many people from Eureka Forbes promising that the machine will be delivered in a week’s time but no luck. I also had a word with Mr. Shiv Sharan ([protected]) who claimed to be the manager of the service centre, he too promised to deliver the machine in a week’s time. After wasting a lot of time and money on phone calls the machine was delivered to me on September 01, 2008.

The pain does not end here, I tried to work the machine the next day and it did not work. It seems that the machine was not serviced at all. I made a complaint on 2nd September 2008 with Vijay sales again with a new complaint number 0809B021599. There was a commitment made again, "Eureka Forbes service person will attend to your complaint within 48 hrs". But no one turns up. So I call up Vijay sales to connect me to Eureka Forbes Service Manager Mr. Shivaji ([protected]). He again commits to send the technician himself but asks one grace day because of Ganapati Visarjan. He promised that he will get the machine checked and if something does not workout will send me a replacement for the same. Since it was a festive occasion I granted him the time he had asked for in good faith. But I was disappointed again.

Surprisingly, when I called Vijay sales customer service to know the date of the first complaint, they said that the complaint was made on 20th August. This was a really shocking, the dates proved that Eureka Forbes was really efficient to attend its consumer grievances. But this is wrong, I can prove that the complaint was made in May and not in August 2008. I have the phone records for all the numbers provided in this letter in my itemized billing details and also the complaint date on the complaintboards.com website.

To find out if the delay is happening from Vijay Sales end or Eureka Forbes, I called up Eureka Forbes Customer Service on 4th September and registered a complaint having complaint number[protected] with a commitment "Our service person will attend to your complaint within 48 hrs". But it was a sheer disappointment. I called up again and asked for a Manager or any higher authority, who could help me get my problem solved. I called up the given numbers[protected]/[protected] to talk with Mr. Anand and instead Mr Bhosale ([protected]) takes the call and promises to get the work done in two days. Someone did call the next day and asked for my address to collect the machine. But once again no one had turned up. By this time, it is obvious that Eureka Forbes is not interested in listening to its customer grievances.

The only thing I conclude is, that “Eureka Forbes doesn’t value its customers but only their money”.

My complaints in the past have fallen on deaf ears. I do hope at least now, my complaint would not go un-noticed. I wish to have the refund back and not maintain any relations with Eureka Forbes in coming future.

Thanking you,

Shailesh Talekar

Eureka Forbes Easy Clean — Wrong information on website

I had booked an appointment for Demo of Easyclean vacuum cleaner.I had used form available on Eureka Forbes website.The Appointment was on 9th October 2008 but no one from their side came to give the demo.No one is answering the enquiry as well.The form available on net to book an appointment & the home vist claims made by Company are misguiding people & providing wrong information.
          My name is Shailesh Talekar, residing at, Dahisar West, Mumbai – 400068.

I have been trying to send mail on [protected]@eurekaforbes.com, but it repeated keeps bouncing back. Seems that the company is not aware of it or knowingly not doing anything about it to avoid complaints.

Thanking you,

Shailesh Talekar
          This is correct. Eureka Forbes just wants to sell its products. I called for servicing of Aquaguard but after 1 week no body has turned up. The joke is when you make a call they will say "Within 24 hrs executive will be at your door steps".

Water Filter & Vacuum Cleaner — not attending complaint

I have purchased Vaccum Cleaner and Water Filter from Eureka Forbes. Their after-sales-service is extremely poor. They give false promise at the time of sale. Inspite of making lot of complaints it is not attended. Even the water filter is under AMC for which they charge a very hefty amount.

I am having annual maintainance contract with eureka fobes company but even after making heavy payment in advance for maintainance...

Purchased REVIVA SMART on Nov 13, 2006 from the dealer at Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Despite the assurances, as per the company's policies, for free sevicing during the warranty period the company did not bother to send the service personnel. After a re-installation the service boy kept the machine on platform, which is highly inhygienic and bad for the machine, as well. No body at the Jhansi office provides proper answer or solutions. It seems that the company is interested only in minting money by giving false assurances which is not only bad for company's image, but also may cause problems for the persons who have already purchased the products. The company must take action to relieve their valued customers from such pains.

I purchased euro aqua care RO water purifier system last nov.Its still in warranty.
              Lately there is a water leakage...

Aquaguard Nova — not working [Resolved]

On September 3 2008 I complained that my acquaguard i nova was not working. Was given complaint no.51797834. Thereafter the...
              REFUND OF AMC DUE TO REPEATED NON RESPONSE AND POOR SERVICE

AMC
              1. Reference Contract receipt no[protected]...

I am residing at Kolkata (Flat No. 205, Sahana Apartment, 186, B.B. Chatterjee Road, KASBA, KOLKATA-42). I made an AMC for my Eureka Forbes AQUOFLO system in Delhi but after shifting to Kolkata I logged a service request on 24th August'08. I was assured visit within 2 days but since nobody visited I again logged a complaint on 22nd September'08 (Docket No. 61 at[protected]. Service was assured within 2 days but no one turned up for the whole week. I was then given another no.[protected]Franchise owner Mr. Nandakumar Mukhopadhyay)where after daily followup a person visited on 1st October. He checked and said he shall come with replacement parts on 3rd Oct but till date they have not visited although I keep enquiring daily.
              Please advise what a consumer should do when a company does not honour its AMC and has to face harassment for more than a month?
              Amitava Chakraborti
              [protected], [protected]

I wish to know about the AMC charges for reviva unit Rs 12500 which does not cointain silver nano filter
                i want know about aquqgurad revia total NF/ RO. pls teel me their is any difference between these two models or they are same.the price of both model are equal.

I had purchased aquaguard reviva smart with address of c/o sahib singh, b-1/474 deep avenue, tarn taran and during sale i...

Negligent customer care – Cheating on the part o[censored]reka Forbes, Guwahati.

Complaint over poor and absolute dis-satisfactory .
                  I purchased one Aquaguard Booster, e-boiling water purifier from Eureka Forbes, Guwahati in the month of September, 07. It started malfunctioning and developed with odd smell, bitter taste and with carbon sediment within a short span of 8 months. Consequent upon non stop complaints, the customer care seemed to be least bothered...after a long time the technician came and told me that the Filter candle needs to be replaced at my cost while it is covered under warranty. Now the people are attending the purifier frequently as the purifier seldom supplies drinkable water they are just killing the stipulated period of one year of warranty to run the same with defective filter by cleaning it from time to time but it was not a result oriented one it is just an harassment. Why the defective candle cannot be replaced right now? Are they waiting for expiry of the warranty period to realize the cost from me ?...I am still waiting for the action to be taken through Hon’ble Judiciary as to why a newly installed machine requires replacent of spares and if so why it will not be within the warranty period? However I will be the kast person to pay the cost of the candle even it is replaced after the warranty. Their acts frustrating and provocative to invite resentment & anger...I would not suggest Aquaguard to anyone because of its pathetic customer care...really poor service and misleading the customers. Rather it will be appreciated if the same is taken back by the Ureka Forbes, Guwahati as there are every reason to doubt as to whether a new machine was installed as the same was purchased from push selling agents of the pettyfogger company lost the faith of the entire nation as evident from the website of the Ureka Forbes. A few of such serious complaints are being sent by registered post to the :
                  Managing Director,
                  Eureka Forbes Ltd.,
                  Kokan Nagar Cooperative Housing Society Ltd.,
                  Prakash Narayan Kotnis Marg,
                  Mumbai – 400016.

Gauri Sankar Nath, Order No. 197/018107 dt.28/9/07.
                  Maligaon
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Same Problem was happening with me.

Eureka Forbes Ltd — new aquaguard booster is found faulty

replacement require
                  Sah & Sanghi Auto Agencies pvt ltd.
                  Permenent code no:-[protected]

(Near Goswami Service Station),
                    Guwahati : 781 003. ASSAM. From,
                    Gauri Sankar Nath, Office Supdt.-I under GM
                    Railway Qrs. No. 143/A, East Maligaon,
                    (Near Gate No.3 of Railway HQrs.)
                    Guwahati : 781 011 : Assam.
                    Dated : Maligaon : The 29.7.2008.

Sub : Improper handling : Probable manipulation of Aquaguard Purifier
                    Components by the service personnel of customer care centre.

An Aquaguard water purifier was installed at my residence on 28/9/2007 by your Sales personnel, Mr. Hemanta Gayan. It was rendering satisfactory service. But, about two months back another service personnel dismantled the Purifier on the plea of servicing which was quite un-called for, as I did not find any deficiency in the functioning of the Purifier. It’s a matter o[censored]tter resentment, indeed.

While using the same after servicing it is noticed that the Candle container and the purifier as well, has developed with heavy vibration and noise apart from leakage/deposit of black sediment with odd smell and a bitter taste in the filtered water apart from missing of two rubber bushings meant for installation and were re-installed later. No formal certification was obtained against that servicing.

Thus un-necessary dismantling and re-installation exhibits a carelessness and lack of experience in handling of an equipment and I am afraid as to whether the water gets contaminated during its purifying process. The deficiencies and malfunctioning noticed all on a sudden right from the date of the un-called for servicing and I have been reporting to your centre repeatedly.

I would like to convey my displeasure to your honour over the service rendered by your service centre located at Guwahati and solicit an immediate intervention to ensure a satisfactory service of the purifier and supply of proper purified water.

Sir, I may therefore solicit your help to kindly get the matter properly scrutinized by an experienced and responsible service personnel to ensure that the candle and other components are the same ones which were originally installed with the new purifier, well within the warranty period failing which it may compel me to place the facts before the Hon’ble Consumer Forum within Guwahati city jurisdiction to solicit a fair and just opinion.

I shall be thankful for the matter being taken with due seriousness and on priority.

Enclo : Installation particulars.
                    Yours Sincerely

(Gauri Sankar Nath)
                    Rly. Qrs. No. 143/A, East Maligaon,
                    Guwahati : 781 011.
                    We brought e-boiling system in 2006 and that is not working properly now please i want to make it proper now please give the details of that filter and i want service center in guntur please give me the details on my mail or [protected] thank you