Eureka Forbes

Mobile:

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Good

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

About 3 to 4 months ago I had bought Aquaguard Goldnova Model, no body has turned up for routine maintenance. Water purified...

i have taken a service contract for 2years period from 10/03/08 to 09/03/2010 ( for my water purifier ( contract receipt no : Ag 96 B)I am in Pondicherry the fellow who gave the promise is G.g.Savier.
i called them to rectify a complaint .i gave call for many times till this time they never came to rectify the thing.in this case i dont want their service so i like to withdraw my contract.such a irresponsible company i really feel very bad on Eureka Forbes.
This is like cheating the customers.
If any action not taken against that i will be forced to give a case against that.
Exactly! they have the worst consumer service facility... Even my problem is unsolved that too after complaining so many times over 2-3 months.., , i regret buying their product as thier loyalty really sucks..

My Acquaguard Water Purifier is not functioning since dt.[protected] and a formal complain has been registered with the Franchisee,...

IT HAS BEEN 2 1/2 YEARS SINCE I PURCHASED THE WATER PURIFIER FROM SAGAR STORES, GODAVARIKHANI(I HAVE PURCHASED ON 19.05.07)PHONE NUMBER OF THE DEALER IS [protected]. WHEN I CONTRACTED SERVICE CENTRE FOR SERVICE AT HYDERABAD THEY TOLD ME THAT SERVICE CAN BE HAD FROM THE SUPPLIER . WHEN I CONTACTED THE SHOP WHERE I HAVE PURCHASED THE PURIFIER SINCE PAST ONE MONTH THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING AND GIVING NO REASONSFOR THE SAME

IF THIS IS THE PLIGHT OF THE CUSTOMERS AFTER PURCHASING FROM SUCH REPUTED FIRMS THEN IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR SUCH FIRMS TO SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS . MY C OMPLAINT IS REALLY GENUINE AND I CAN PROVIDE WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUNMENTS IF REQUIRED AND IF MY PROBLEM IS NOT SORTED WITHIN A WEEK I MAY BE FORCED TO TAKE THE SERVICES OF CONSUMER FORUM.
    Aug 13, 2020

Eureka forbes Water Purifier — Service after Sales

We have purchased one water-purifier and signed an annual maintenance contract of 2 years for maintaining this product. The contract was signed on 10.11.2007 and valid upto 09.11.2009 .Invoice number of contract receipt number is 663 . This contract was signed with the Eureka-fobes's frenchisee M/s- CARE Enterprised, Chandmari Chowk, Motihari, W.champaran for Rs. 1690. But till date service of my water-purifier has not been done and my purifier is non-functional since may-2008. We have contacted the said frenchisee for several times on their contact number +91-[protected], but in vain. Now we are forced to drink boiled water since may-2008. This product was supposed to maintained at interval of every Six(6) months. So I request you to maintain my system as per contract and bring my system from non-functional to functional condition. My system was supposed to have one charcoal changing in May, which has not been done, so please extend my contract for another Six(6) months. We have talked to Muzzafarpur, b ut it has of no use. So please help us to bell out of this agony.

Last year i brought this Aquaguard Compact .During this time i've faced the same problem number of times.The red light starts blinking and the machine stops giving water.The serviceman who came to attend the problem, did minor adjustment of the resistance of the sensor and the machine was working fine.But recently when the same problem arose, the serviceman has put a jumper across the sensor i.e he has bypassed the sensor.So now i doubt how effective will the purification be? Please advice what to do.
      Noticed many complains against Aquaguard, not sure how much this site is useful.

Please note that i had complained about my Aqua Guard not working and i have taken a service contract from Eureka Fobes ( Contract Receipt No[protected].
        I have been complaining to them since last 8 days ( 14th August 2008) and then also it has not been rectified till now inspite of the initial promises made by them on the service line.

I have callled their Manager Kuldeep at [protected] and Aradhana at [protected] and they have been cheating us again and again by telling that the complain will be taken care within 2 hrs and since then 24* 7 hours have passed
        What kind of pathetic services are being offered by Eureka Forbes ?I am taking the sam to the consumer court
        no response from the service station in JUHU, MUMBAI inspite of calling several times for annual maintenance contract.my request no is 82073986.PLEASE HELP!!

NOW IT IS HURT ME THAT, I MADE ME A CUSTMER BY PURCHASING A AQUAGUARD TOTAL SMART RO DIRECTLY FROM COMPANY, THE MAN WAS KIRAN POWER CODE NO IS 9018069. I INSTALLED THE M/C AT MY HOME ON 14TH JUNE, FROM 18TH JULY I FOLLOWED WITH EACH NO FROM EURO HELP LINE TO SALES OFFICE.EACH TIME THEY ARE REGISTERING COMPLAINS GIVING ONE S/R NO ARE 51489649/DTD.26.07.08 &57643027/DTD.57643027, BUT NOBODY IS COMING TO US FOR HELP .I AM CONTACTING AT EVERY LEVEL WITH A HOPE THAT THEY WILL MAKE THEIR DABA WORKABLE, FOR WHICH I MADE A PAYMENT OF Rs. 9150.00, THEIR RECEIPT[protected]/DTD. 13.06.08. ALSO I HAVE LODGE COMPLAIN THROUGH THEIR WEB SITE, AND GOT 2 NOS MAIL THAT OUR PERSONNEL WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU SOON ON 29TH JULY & 30TH JULY 2008. IN PROCESS I CONTACTED TO THANE OFFICE WITH NO[protected] AND GAT ASSURED THAT TODAY, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BUT TOMORROW OUR SERVICE ENGINEER WILL COME TO YOU. NOW ADVICE ME IN THIS REGARD. THANKS

i bought a aqua sure / supreme 3000 model water purifier s.no 013453 on 25.07.08. from eureka forbes direct sales associates...

i have lodge a complain several time in Eureka forbes service centre, the have also provided a complain number being 132 on 11.08.08 but till date no response was give by the company.
            Ihave also call the call centre and the local no i, e, -[protected] of Asansol, but till date no response was given by the service provider.
            Eureka forbes is a very REPUTATED brand, and we cant accept this type of service from them.
            I feel very sad to say that i am is the consumer of euraka forbrs
            Pls see the matter in urgent basis because our family health is also associated with this.
            Pls do the need ful.
            Rgds
            Sachin.
            N.S road
            Asansol-1
            PH[protected]

i have lodge a complain several time in Eureka forbes service centre, the have also provided a complain number but till date no response was give by the company.
            I have also call the call centre and the local no but till date no response was given by the service provider.

I feel very sad to say that i am is the consumer of euraka forbrs
            Please see the matter in urgent basis because our family health is also associated with this.
            Please do the need full.

Thanks & Regards,
            Siva.

PRODUCT : AQUAGUARD I-NOVA TOTAL WATER PURIFYING SYSTEM
              INVOICE NO : 012615
              PRODUCT SERIAL NO : 2008478
              DATE...

Very Bad Service

I am Sri Sanjib Das, residing at 45/20 Botanical Garden Road, Po: B. Garden, Howrah-711103, WB, had purchased one Auqa Guard Nova water purifier product from M/s Eureka Forbes Ltd .For the last three months most of days the machine was out of order. I have complained several times (more than 45 times) to my local servicing office of Eureka fobes. My machine is under the service contract of AMC with company. They had send there staff and got the problem solved temporary, again it started giving problem after one day. They send staff again on my request and solved the problem and again the problem started. It happens 10/12 times in a month and continuing for the last four months. I have also booked my complain through helpline several times. But till date no permanent solution done. Today (13.08.08)I have booked one complain to Howrah office in their number[protected].
              My question is how can I get the proper service ?

Is there no efficient engineer in the company who is able to identify the problem and to solve it?
              I am not getting my water from the machine for the last 4 months. Is there no liability of the company?

Hope I will get justice after writing to you.

SANJIB DAS
              CELL: 033-[protected]

I have purchased the water purifier One year back given for AMC with your agent and paid 1700/- on 14.4.08. Your agent is supposed to come and replace the accessories for my unit. Despite several reminders no one has attended my phone calls. Ultimaely I have lodged a complaint also vide ref:[protected] on 18.1.09. Still there is no action from any one of them.

Finally I am giving this complaint. If still no action is taken I am constrained to go for Consumer Forum

Hoping to have a proper response from you.

Y.V.Subrahmanyam
              HYDERABAD
              I purchased water purifier aquagard Compact on 8th Janauary under new year gift scheme (Pamphlet distributed door to door) from Vashi (NAVI MUMBAI) office through ur representative Mr.Santosh Saphle(phone no.[protected]) and Manager Mr.Mohammed Shaikh(Phone No.[protected]) a witness.I was told i will get DINNER SET as New year gift but will be delivered on 9th Jan as the concerened person Mr.RAMESH is on leave but i havent received yet..I even lodged complaint on Phone Nos.39883333/39883434 but so far no action has been taken. It seems aquaguard employees fraud with innocent customer and involve in Racket.Please look into it and help getting my gift else i will approach Consumer grievence Forum.
              Hope to receive correct reply from u,
              Yours

Dr.B.B.MULLA, Asst.Professor, Dept.Of Mathematics, Smt.Indira Gandhi Engg.College. Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400 709.
              Residence: Dr.B.B.MULLA, Flat.404, Orchid CHS ltd, Plot No.56, Sector 15, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai. 400709.
              PHONE:[protected]
              Dear Sir, ORDER CUM RECEIPT NO.[protected]
              Hope to receive correct reply from u,
              Yours

PHONE:[protected]

Aqua gard NOVA — Technical problem

I am Purchasing aquaguard NOVA of your company on 1994.Iam facing so many technical problem from date of purchasing, Due to some technical problem the aquaguard not works properly I register the complaint in your local office at ANGUL .Sir the problem of my aquaguard not solve yet.

I am very depress for this, sir this is not the way to provide the service

ARUP DAS
              Qr.No B-625
              PO : NALCONAGAR
              Dt : ANGUL
              PI : 759145
              ORISSA.
              i purchased acua gaurd water purifier last 6 month before . my machine does not work in this time. we complained on your customer care no before 15 days but not attend by any tech. again we complained on 7jan10 morning com no.156 they asure that today your complaind surely attend but not attend by anyone till now 8jan10 8.27pm.
              Hello Guys,

I have also faced similar situation but the problem solved very promptly. Because I followed the right process.

1. First of all you should call the curtomer care number not any branch office.
              2. take down the complain number
              3. Contact the person who sold it to you.Actually the franchaise people are not good enough. Tell eureke fobes to send people from head office.

Hope this will resolve the issue.

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Nova — AMC

dear sir,, myself Dr. Ashish Chakravorty has given annual maintaince contract(AMC) for 3 years to Eureka Forbes for our installed water purifier (aquagard nova). it was mentioned in the contract that the firm will take care of every maintainence including annual replacement of FILTERS, candles and other essential parts so as to ensure pure water.. one and half year has passed but till date they have not replaced the filters. we have also loged a complaint with customer care ,, complaint no. 273... around 15 days back. each time on call ., they just assure that the filters were not available in stock but yesterday only it has arrived , and so , our executive will surely replace them by todays evening only.. but unfortunately,, till date , nobody has attended to change the filters. we are forced to drink the impure water.. what is the need of spending 9000 for product and AMC of 3000 Rs/3year if we are not getting pure water. In the above scenario,, my family members are also having frequent attacks of gastroenteritis, may be becoz of impure potable water.. its ,my sincere request , that such a big brand should not defame its reputation and honesty towards customer in the name of AMC. and disciplinary action should be taken towards negligent staff members..

Ro system not working ph value of water is acidic even after repeated reminders and telephone calls the system is not rectified....
                We had a Aqua Guard water purifier from Eureka forbes in our home. We purchased it two years before.
                Now we had some...

Prakash Narayan Kotnis Marg,
                Mumbai – 400016.

Fax :[protected]

Sub : Forbes Crystal Water Purification System

The above machine manufactured by your organization is installed at my residence A-301, Neelgagan Cooperative Housing Society, Dhantoli, Nagpur. The Sr. No. for the above is 8003152 and the code is FOKB CRYST.

I would request you to kindly advise your franchisee or your office at Nagpur to do the servicing of the above machine which is virtually non-operational. The machine was purchased on 21st February 2007.

I need your personal attention in this matter.

(A.K.Mehta)
                Attorney at Law
                Mobile No. - [protected]

Aquaguard has a pathetic after sales service. It has been a week since a request for installation of Aquaguard was lodgged....

We have purchased model of aquaguard total NF last year but the product is pathetic and we are really dissatisfied with the service provided by the company.it cost us about 14000/-Rs which is now taking on our nerves.The product at its initial installation was creating problem and till we have not paid the money the salesman were coming again and again to our home to check the machine but as we paid the whole amount we wre fooled. they told us that this machine is suitable for your area but it is not atall working properly and I am sick of this machine because in the morning I have to clean it and in the evening it again stops working and we are out with drinking water. FROM LAST 3 DAYS WE ARE BUYING WATE RFROM THE SHOP AND NOBODY FROM THEIR SERVICE CENTRE IS COMING TO ATTEND OUR COMPLAINT.

Eureka Forbes Limited — defective model and poor services

We bought Aqua Guard water purifier from SCF 11, 3-b-2, 11nd Floor Mohali from Akash Saxena code No. 9017636 for Rs. 8590/- on 14.4.10 against receipt No. 248 No. 008373. Only after 2 and 1/2 months the machine is giving trouble. We have called the agent. Lets see what happen. We dont want this defective piece as we have given the demanded cost. It should be replaced by the new one. Pleasse direct your agent to replace the same at the earliest. Because in rainy days the water is so muddy that it is unable to drink.. We have just spend money mto get purified water. But whats the fun of all this. No agent is liable to service the same. When they install the machine they use to talk very big things. 2 Free services. I dont know where they are? I want that the same should be replaced immediately.

sunil sharma House No. HL 19, Phase 7, Mohali - Mobile-[protected]

Aquaguard Total R. O. — Dissatisfaction of water

I have installed Aquaguard's Total R.O. model at my resident on 1st September 2008. Since then it was working in a very good condition, but suddenly after the first service done there has been a drastic change in the taste of water which I am drinking. Its been a week I have been complaning regarding this but there is no response from the company's end.

Please see to it at your earliest, and oblige.

AQUAGUARD TOTAL NF — product not working properly

Dear Sir
                  I purchased aquaguard form eureka forbes on 25th august. It is not working since begining. I've comlained multiple number of times but i've got no response from the company. Kindly look into the matter and help me to get out of this problem.
                  thanking you

Dr Rajiv Jain
                  Senior Orthopedic Surgeon
                  Astha Multispeciality Hospital
                  Baraut, Baghpat(U.P.)
                  phone:[protected]
                  We have purchased aquaguard total NF 2 year back, company told us they will give us 1 year free service but till today they are not given any kind of service, we called them so many times they never responded. before selling there product they came so many times to our house to sell this machine after getting there mony they never came back to check there product

I have purchased a Aquagurad Total RO from Mr. Rajeshwar/ Mr Manoj Prasad, ASif Ali Road, Delhi office of Eureka Forbes on 23/05/2008. The above said equipment was not working properly since installation . I have already logded the a lot of complaints but no one is ready to listen. I have complant to Mr Manoj Pandey, Branch Manger, Asif Ali Road also but problem is still there.

I will request the senior mgmt of Eureka forbes to look into the matter urgently.
                    I had purchased aquaguard total reviva from ALIVENI Enterprises H.NO-8-5-233/A, Laxmi nagar, Karimnagar, Andhrapradesh on 9/11/2008.Inspite of my regular calls to him due to stopping of the machine, he has never bothered to attend my calls.
                    This speaks of wrong business ethics and puts a bad mark on the reputation of Eureka Forbes Company. It is high time for the officials to take stock of the situation and remedy it for the prestige of the company. I hope an immediate response from Eureka Forbes.
                    I Antony.S lodged a complaint 3 months back with reference to the complaint no 81130914, The complaint was about the water purifier which was to be serviced but no step was taken from the company to resolve it. We have contacted several people from the company but still no action taken . Finally i sent a mail and got a reply states the problem will be resolved today (16th jun) .If no action taken today we advice all our localties not to use your products and we are ready to file a case against the services of the company
                    This is the most pathetic way of handling the complaints that I have ever seen in any company...It has been over 7 days after having lodged the complaint for the service for the machine but nobody seemingly is bothered about it...as nobody has come for it till date... The complaint was lodged in the NEHA ENTERPRISES, which is authorised service center for Eureka Forbes.. They have done service contract for two years but nobody has bothered to come for servicing the machine for the past 10-11 months, even though it is supposed to be done every 6 months... How pathetically disorganised EUREKA FORBES is as by appointing such companies as their authorised representatives, who dont even talk properly, leave apart giving services to the clients... If there is some seriously responsible enough in EUREKA FORBES, will get to see the result within 1-2 days..

Eureka Forbes,Delhi office — non refund of payment

last year, i have visited Trade fair in delhi and during my visit to Eureka forbes stall ,i have shown interest on some product so they said they will visit to our house but pl register your name and pay Rs 200/= which is refundable when our represenatative visit to your house ,i was very hessitant to pay but he pressuried me to pay the same .But till now no body visited our house and they have not returned the amount till now after so many follow ups.The person Name is Mr Choubey who has taken the money and his behavior is very rude whenever i call them.

It is very surprising that such MNC also trying this mall practice to gain money to compensate their expenses in trade fair.

So this for every body that pl be carefull when you visit this time to trade fair.

K.Tripathi

i am from adani enterprises ltd, we have minimex fire system and installed by eureka forbes, i have launch a complain on last 27 August, through complaint number 83415464, after followup several time with their customer care executve, there is no any response from them, even nobody has came to understand the problem.

Thanks & Regards
                    Vikas Singh

I have called up eureka forbes customer center @ 39883333 on Wednesday & request number is 15882. The Aqua...
                      After one year of my purchasing Aquaguard Water Purifier in 1994, I had given AMC to Eureka Forbes when a service camp was...

I have purchased AQUAGUARD-ULTRA(Non-Electric) model on 09/12/2005 costing Rs. 8850/-. Since the last 4 months the inflow of water after purification is very slow. I have taken up the complaint of replacing the UF membrane, as suggested by their representative/mechanic, with their various offices situated at Vashi, Kalamboli and New Panvel, for which I am getting a stereo-typed reply viz. " Spare not available". I have even registered my complaint with Euro-Helpline under complaint no. 80292634 and whenever I telephone them, their standard reply is "the complaint is pending and the same shall be attended to after receipt of spare part". I am very much disappointed to note the Eureka Forbes Ltd is not in a position to supply spares o[censored]F membrane to cater to non-electricity models of water filters. What is the point in purchasing non-electric models of Aquaguard filters, which is more than costlier than regular ones, when sopares are not made available despite reqular follow up since 18th April 2008?
                      Hope at least the complaint vide e-mail is taken cognisance of and replacement o[censored]F membrance is attended to, IMMEDIATELY.

Ramkrishna Iyer