Eureka Forbes

Mobile:

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Good

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

We are using aquaguard and it is not working. I have registered the complaint at the customer care department of Aquaguard office. The telephone number 39883333. This is a Bangalore number. My complaint booking number is AK5/9
.Its been more than 2 weeks now that i am daily calling these people and they confirm me that today they will send a technician to rectify the aquaguard, but no body has come so far. I am so very upset with this that I decided to submit this written complaint in this forum . I find it very dificult to arrange drinking water.

Can someone pls help us from this.
Don't buy Aquagaurd purifier. if you are buying then for service make your own arrangement.Service is worst.
Yes.I too agree to this.I had problem with the Aquaguard purifier and I called up the respective person;he was so rude and used abusive words too.
I am also a person who is experiencing the same problem for the last 10 days. These guys have nothing to say, but tell that their techincian will attend to the problem, but nobody turns up. Its very disgusting to know a reputed company like this has such a poor service.
I am fade up with the Acquasure . Service is horrible - one Kanakraj ( service personnel ) replaced my candle and the system became malfunctional from next day onwards .Now this is malfunctional for a month. I call the sales head - Bonnie and service head Dinesh but seems people are too casual in their approach . My complaint no is 83540842

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Anjusha Kadam, purchased New water purifier product from Eureka Forbes against my old aquagard...

cONTRACT RECIEPT NO AG96B 14756981 AMOUNT PAID RS6760 TOWARDS AMC OF FOUR WATER PURIFIERS BY THE AUTHORIESED SERVICE CENTER m/S PAVANI SERVICE SENTER BAPUNAGAR HYDERABAD BUT THEY ARE NOT REPONDING TO THE COMPLAINTS, MAKE NECESSARY ARRANGEMNTS FAILING WHICH WE ARE FORCED TO TAKE STERN ACTION
    The callous and indifferent manner in which the various aspects relating to post sales services including the AMC's are being handled by EURKA FORBES and their Associates/ Agents/ Franchises is a sure shot formula to destroy any established brand. These guys are not bothered about anything but duping and inducing people to some how buy a product and get into an AMC arrangement. Thereafter it is for the poor customer to run after them. They have no responsibility whatsoever, No calender or schedule of services to be followed to discharge the cotractual obligations under the AMC. This is what I have been told by one Mr Wason who is ostensibly running an authorised service centre by the name G. & M Enterprises, L-254, Ashok Vihar, Delhi. This is not withstanding the fact that an advance of Rs. 1000/ has already been paid by me for the regular maintenance and allied services, checkups etc... against a receipt No 14885114.

Such instances are not only covered within the definition of "deficient service" but also constitute the offence of "Cheating". Let all the harried customers facing similar situation join hands to take some effective collective measres to bring an end to this. The least we can do is to take a CONSCIOUS DECISION NOT TO BUY ANY EUREKA FORBES PRODUCT IN FUTURE.
    hi.. can u provide me definition of AMC

Sub- noservice of equaguard water purifier nova
      i approched to your jallandhar dealers in the month of august irequest...

Some person had come to service the waterpurifier bought from your company in Lucknow. Inspite of telling them that there was nobody at home the person forcefully got the paper signed by my daughter ( 14 yrs old ) saying the service has been done. When contacted on the no provided by the person[protected] the person in charge is acting tough with me. Please help. Being a lady alone if this is the way your service centre acts with us then we will have to move to the consumer forum. I would be grateful if you kindly take the matter seriously.

I reside in Gangtok, Sikkim. My aquaguard royal is not functioning since last six days and i lodge the complain...
        The product recently purchased is not functioning to the satisfaction of the customer well within the Guarantee Period ....

Eureka Forbes service person took a 3 year maintenance contract cash payment from me. He was to replace the back cover. Despite repeated requests to the local office of the company ( aperson by the name of Naidu is in-charge) nothing is being done and the operator at the company's end keeps saying the complaint has ben registered and that Mr. Naidu is away. For normal maintenance too there is no calls made by the company service personnel despite repeated calls and having paid money upfront.
        I live in Flat 4A, Arghya Apt, 24 Garia Main Road, Tentultala, Kolkata 700084 and my phone no. is[protected].
        Very severe action needs to be taken against this company as I have heard the same complaint from dozens of people including my brother who lives in the same building as me.
        I have 2 year warrantly cards (total 4), but service officer is not providing service after 2 service(1 year). They are forcing to take AMC.
        During Selling, company manager Mr Rajendra Mishra has agree and gave 4 service coupons with his signature.

I feel this is purely cheating.

I can not find any link on webpage (http://www.eureka-forbes.com) to register complain.
        Hello

Severe action is taken..Now they would service your stuff..

juist call them and tell them.

Keshav
        Consumer Complaints Forum
        We purchased Aqua Guard Revivia RO water filter in Nov 13. The sales person did water testing and suggested the model after testing water. But this stopped working in Apr and we launched a complaint on 9 April 14. The person visited and said that cylinder is damaged and it will cost 2300 to get it repaired. Until then we did not received any service call as there are free service in one year of purchase. when we asked that it has guarantee of 1 year then why do we have to pay the service engineer said that the part is not in warantee and machine got damaged because of the quality of water. My concern is if the sales person is visiting and suggesting the model ather testing the water then how does the machine is damaged. Are their sales persons upselling by suggesting costlier models when we were going to buy the cheaper model

Now I want my whole money refund.
        I have bought Eureka Forbes water filter AG ENHANCE RO+ UV WP system (NEW) carrying item code GWPDENRUV10000 for Rs 15990 on 27.02.2014 vide Invoice no [protected] Dated 27.02.2014. My customer ID is 10967397. Within a period of 4 months from date of purchase, I have registered complaint on not less than 6 occasions on account of non functioning of the system. Every time the Engineer used to attend after 3 to 4 days from the date of registration of complaint and resolve the matter. This is causing lots of inconvenience for me and also mental disturbance. I don't no the reason for malfunctioning of the system though system is a new one. The engineer's who attended the complaint are also not in position t inform us the exact problems. Also while purchasing the new Eureka water filter I have surrendered the earlier Eureka water filter with Model INOVA for which I was told that the company would buy back and send me the cheque. So far I have not received the cheque also. Also I was told that the AMC taken for the earlier water purifier for the period from 16.09.2013 to 15.09.2014 would be refunded to me on prorate basis. The has also so far not refunded. Therefore I request you to immediately act on my complaint and effect the following one:
        1. To refund the buy back amount for having surrendered the earlier model of water purifier.
        2. To refund pro rata AMA charges
        3. To provide a new water purifier system of the same model as the new system installed goes out of order quite frequently and I am not satisfied with present system.
        In case of your not acting on my complaint within 7 days I will be constrained to take up the matter in consumer forum which I am confident that you would not provide scope for the same. Awaiting your immediate action.
        K R P Sarathy
        F 26 Golden Jubilee Apts
        Ashoka Pillar Salai
        K K Nagar, Chennai 78
        Landline : 24717589
        Cell : [protected]

I have been doing AMC from the date of purchase of Aqua guard Royele model filter (For the last 10 Years). The PCB has become defective and was taken by the service engineer of Tezpur branch (Assam) during July 08. No responsible reply is being given by the staff of Tezpur branch and the reply is "PCB not yet recived from Gauhati". I contacted Gauhati office and they said the repaired PCB was dispatched to Tezpur during Aug itself. When the same was conveyed to Tezpur and on several inquiries, they confirmed receipt of the same and promised they will fix the same the next day. This reply is being given for the last 10 days and no body is turning here.
          I wondered in spite of collecting AMC the service is so pathetic and i feel the AMC is just for looting the customers but for not any effective service. May i know what the company is doing on this?
          Similar problem with me. The aquagard classic water purifier became out of order in the month of january, 2010.The same was repaired by the authorised service center of Silchar, Assam by replcing the PCB at the cost of Rs.1200/-.The same PCB became defunt on 02-07-10 and the purifier was deposited to the service centere on 03-07-10 and they commitrd that this will be repaired by replacing the PCB within a week . But unfotunately the same is not repaired till 23-07-10 inspite of my several ( at least six times )reminders. Can u help me in this regard.

P. K das, RLY QR. no 230 (B), Tarapur, SILCHAR, Phone- [protected]

I purchased e-boiling 4m aquaguard in may 08. That time everyday their rep used 2 come & give us assurance that any fault arise in this item will be addressed within 24 hrs. Now d sensor of my filter s not working since 22 aug. We informed d rep who came & cleaned d sensor so it started working. Again d same problem started on 14 sep 08. inspite of rep came & seen my filter, till date they r not able 2 rectify it. Last time itself we requested them 2 change d sensor but they didn't listen. Now also they r not listening as they were insisting very hard 2 purchase their vacuum cleaner which i denied. Probably i m paying 4 that. Very poor service of eureka forbes. My contact no at jodhpur s [protected]. I hope they'll listen 2 d prob & take corrective measure against these rep & issue direction 2 replace d faulty sensor.
            Aug 13, 2020

We have unluckily purchased one AquaGuard- i Nova Water Purifier from Eureka Forbes at New Delhi vide Serial No.2074020 dated 09.12.2006. Thereafter, we obtained the AMC of one year vide Invoice cum Receipt number 14637591 dated[protected] which contained the Service Centre name as "Wonder Services, 15/4, Sarvpriya Vihar, New Delhi-110016; Ph:26868649.
              We had problem of non-flow of water since last 20 days and tried to contact the service centre which is closed without any intimation to respective consumers! Somehow we traced to another service centre at Arjun Enterprises, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16 and lodged our complaint some more than 20 days back. Some person attended and dismantled the unit and informed that the switch is faulty and he will come in a day or two to replace it and assemble the unit. However, since then nobody has came and we are forced to drink untreated water. On checking with Arjun Enterprises, Tel.No.[protected], they say that they have intimated to their head Office at Greater Kailash, New Delhi vide complaint number. AUL-95 dated 12th August, 2008 and they cannot do anything beyond that when the Head Office is sleeping. We have also lodged complaints more than 10 times on Company's Helpline no.[protected] without fail almost every working day since 12th August, 2008 (or may be before that) but nobody has ever turned up since then.

This is totally barbaric and cruel on the part of Company which makes poor customers to suffer. Is there any mechanism or method which will ensure the rectification of my equipment even after having paid in advance for AMC?

Rohtash Gupta c/o Sh.J.C.Gupta
              28A/4, Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate,
              New Delhi-110016.
              Ph:[protected], 26851005, [protected].

this to complain that i have purchased aquasure n now it requires cleaning since its parts r bit difficult to clean about which i need to know frm ur sales people. i have called them several times n told them to show us how do the cleaning, but no one has come yet . ur customer service is absolutely bad n worst, no response to customers complaint n the company do wrong commitment. kindly pay attention to my complaint.
                mrs.veena prakash
                sadar cantt Jabalpur,
                m.p 482001
                ph.no [protected]
                filters infected by fungus and no service provided.
                very bad experience the shopkeeper has stopped entertaining me and gives me the nubers of some service agent.

bad bargain

i want to kill the advertisers

joseph, nagpur
                i planned for a 1000 units of aquasure for my concern, but luckily after reading all these posts, i wud like to stop it. Thanks all for ur complaints.

we entered into servicing contract for water purifier purchased from eureka forbes ltd. contract was entered into april 2008 and servicing was due from july 2008 i.e. one year after date of purchase. we waited for a month for service and have made around 10 calls to eureka forbes ltd. every time a fine promise is made for servicing of purifier but servicing is not done.

Hello Sir,

I got the AMC done for my RO purchased from Eureka Forbes. I didnot see any service done for the initial 9 months. In the whole tenure of one year, only one service was provided after calling them repeatedly. Whenever I call them, they insist me to renew the AMC so that I can take further service from them. I paid about Rs. 3600 for the AMC, which is not a small amount.

I am really shocked to see their negligence and carelessness.

I want my complaint to be immediately attended. They should service and renew my AMC without any further charges being paid from my side.

Manoj Bansal

About 3 to 4 months ago I had bought Aquaguard Goldnova Model, no body has turned up for routine maintenance. Water purified...

i have taken a service contract for 2years period from 10/03/08 to 09/03/2010 ( for my water purifier ( contract receipt no : Ag 96 B)I am in Pondicherry the fellow who gave the promise is G.g.Savier.
                      i called them to rectify a complaint .i gave call for many times till this time they never came to rectify the thing.in this case i dont want their service so i like to withdraw my contract.such a irresponsible company i really feel very bad on Eureka Forbes.
                      This is like cheating the customers.
                      If any action not taken against that i will be forced to give a case against that.
                      Exactly! they have the worst consumer service facility... Even my problem is unsolved that too after complaining so many times over 2-3 months.., , i regret buying their product as thier loyalty really sucks..

My Acquaguard Water Purifier is not functioning since dt.[protected] and a formal complain has been registered with the Franchisee,...

IT HAS BEEN 2 1/2 YEARS SINCE I PURCHASED THE WATER PURIFIER FROM SAGAR STORES, GODAVARIKHANI(I HAVE PURCHASED ON 19.05.07)PHONE NUMBER OF THE DEALER IS [protected]. WHEN I CONTRACTED SERVICE CENTRE FOR SERVICE AT HYDERABAD THEY TOLD ME THAT SERVICE CAN BE HAD FROM THE SUPPLIER . WHEN I CONTACTED THE SHOP WHERE I HAVE PURCHASED THE PURIFIER SINCE PAST ONE MONTH THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING AND GIVING NO REASONSFOR THE SAME

IF THIS IS THE PLIGHT OF THE CUSTOMERS AFTER PURCHASING FROM SUCH REPUTED FIRMS THEN IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR SUCH FIRMS TO SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS . MY C OMPLAINT IS REALLY GENUINE AND I CAN PROVIDE WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUNMENTS IF REQUIRED AND IF MY PROBLEM IS NOT SORTED WITHIN A WEEK I MAY BE FORCED TO TAKE THE SERVICES OF CONSUMER FORUM.
                        Aug 13, 2020

Eureka forbes Water Purifier — Service after Sales

We have purchased one water-purifier and signed an annual maintenance contract of 2 years for maintaining this product. The contract was signed on 10.11.2007 and valid upto 09.11.2009 .Invoice number of contract receipt number is 663 . This contract was signed with the Eureka-fobes's frenchisee M/s- CARE Enterprised, Chandmari Chowk, Motihari, W.champaran for Rs. 1690. But till date service of my water-purifier has not been done and my purifier is non-functional since may-2008. We have contacted the said frenchisee for several times on their contact number +91-[protected], but in vain. Now we are forced to drink boiled water since may-2008. This product was supposed to maintained at interval of every Six(6) months. So I request you to maintain my system as per contract and bring my system from non-functional to functional condition. My system was supposed to have one charcoal changing in May, which has not been done, so please extend my contract for another Six(6) months. We have talked to Muzzafarpur, b ut it has of no use. So please help us to bell out of this agony.

Last year i brought this Aquaguard Compact .During this time i've faced the same problem number of times.The red light starts blinking and the machine stops giving water.The serviceman who came to attend the problem, did minor adjustment of the resistance of the sensor and the machine was working fine.But recently when the same problem arose, the serviceman has put a jumper across the sensor i.e he has bypassed the sensor.So now i doubt how effective will the purification be? Please advice what to do.
                          Noticed many complains against Aquaguard, not sure how much this site is useful.

Please note that i had complained about my Aqua Guard not working and i have taken a service contract from Eureka Fobes ( Contract Receipt No[protected].
                            I have been complaining to them since last 8 days ( 14th August 2008) and then also it has not been rectified till now inspite of the initial promises made by them on the service line.

I have callled their Manager Kuldeep at [protected] and Aradhana at [protected] and they have been cheating us again and again by telling that the complain will be taken care within 2 hrs and since then 24* 7 hours have passed
                            What kind of pathetic services are being offered by Eureka Forbes ?I am taking the sam to the consumer court
                            no response from the service station in JUHU, MUMBAI inspite of calling several times for annual maintenance contract.my request no is 82073986.PLEASE HELP!!