Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 30, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 344

Eureka Forbes — Filter in Water purifier not working

We purchased Aqua Sure water purified (18 ltr) in July 2009. I was told that the Filter has to be changed every 6 months. In feb 2010 we order for a new Filter Cartridge. The technician came and fitted a Filter Cartridge. After fitting the new cartridge the filtering of water was very slow. We complaint many times but was told that it is not fitted properly. In may 2010 again we complaint, our complaint was registered on[protected] and we...
I called Justdial call services for a RO water purifier and I was flooded by calls from dealers of Eureka Forbes Aquaguard company in Nagpur. They did a lot of sales talkes and hihglighted the point that Eureka Forbes has the best after sales Service under the sun and that I should take this big point into consideraTION.
The following day I approved and ordered The Sensa Total product of this company which is the costliest in this...
We had purchased a purifier from Eureka Forbes approximately 2years back.
However as the area is village there is some problem in water pressure which doesnot reaches the purifier.
hence as suggested by the technician from eureka forbes last year we had installed a pump too generate pressure by the technician from the same team.

However we had faced frequent problem in the operation of purifiers, which was rectified...

I have an Aquaguard (Classic Pump model), which I am using for last couple of years very satisfactorily. The aquaguard is covered under AMC and the same is being renewed on yearly basis. Existing AMC which is valid upto 10/08/2010 has been done by Eureka Forber’s authorized agent located at 3, Shyama Charan Chakraborty Lane, Opposite Palpara, Baranagar Police Station, Baranagar, Kolkata – 700 036.

Since last 15-20 days, I am regularly complaining the authorized agent of not getting water at all from the aquaguard. Based on my complaint, though the agent is sending their technicians but they are not being able to solve the problem. Either they are not competent to detect & solve the problem or having the intention of time killing without rectifying / replacing the defective parts of the machine within the existing tenure of AMC. Moreover, the technician who had visited in last few occasions behaved very rudely as because I have shared my experience of dissatisfaction to the authorized agent. Such behaviour is totally unacceptable. Such type of extremely poor quality of service and bad behavoiur is spoiling company’s reputation specially company like Eureka Forbes who are considered to be extremely caring for their consumers.

Eureka forbes/ Aquaguard — Improper service

Dear sir, I am having an one year service contract with the above mentioned franchisee of eureka forbes for maintainance of my aqua guard water filter. But one month back the back panel of the filter broke down making the filter unusable. Inspite of my repeated requests for almost a month they have not repaired it till date. I also called the Eureka forbes helpline number , but they also gave false assurances without any action. Please consider my complaint and do the needful. Thank you.

there is a sales guy name ghanshyam who sold the aquaguard compact piece to me and waited for 3days still no response for fitting the equipment. I have been repeatedely calling him, but no response. the plumbing work seems to be subcontracted to the guy name Suman whose number will never be reachable and even if I manage to call, he will not lift the call.
    Please help me out if somebody are reading....

The water container of my RO systems has been leaking profusely since last three weeks. I made complaint to Eureka Forbs helpline on May 11. I was given a complain number: [protected]. My customer ID number is [protected]. I was told that within follwoing twenty four hours the probelsm will be rectified. Since then no one has from Eureka Forbs showed even a curtsy to call me back let me know what is the reaosn of delay in rectifying the problem whereas I have been asking for an update regularly. But in vein.

Rajendu Bhattacharya
    Aug 13, 2020

Eurekaforbes, Aquaguard Total Nf Water Purification System (Reviva) — Aquaguard water Purification system is not working properly from the starting

I have lodged the complaint to the costumer-care of the compeny on 14.05.2010. The matter was regarding Aquaguard Water Purification System is not working properly. In this connecetion they lodged the complaint and allot me complaint No.82897154 & also confirmed me that problem will be solved very shortly. But till date no action has been taken. In addition to that I bring this matter to the notice of the all officials of the companey,...

i have taken amc for eureka forbes ro plant. Filed a complaint on[protected]. As per quality policy they say they will attend within 24 hours. Evenafter 72 hours no response. I have called them more than 10 times. irresponsible customer care and irresponsible service people. Only at time of renewal of AMC they show interest. Good Proudct Bad Service and worst attitude can describe this product.

Eureka Forbes / RO System — No customer service

We bought an RO system and from the Day 1 it was overflowing. Technician came twice and there was no way they could handle the problem. they dilly dallied for a month and now its like no chance of getting it right.
      The worst complaint grievance system I have seen

Eureka Forbes RO system — RO has defects under warranty not even service has been done in spite of repeated complaints

Purchased in March2009 with one year warranty. there is lekage in the system, no service done water supply very slow. needs immediate servicing. In spite of repearted telephone calls to CCC, authorised service centre, lodging complaints at company's websiteand even at your site, there is no response. They give the assurance but do not send service engineer. perhaps they are waiting for the warranty to expire. can you help me

Eureka Forbes/ RO system — Service response

I Have purchased ro system from eureka forbes before one year. It was working fine . I called customer care for just service. After service it is not working at all and i am calling the customer care and same technician but they are not responding and my system is gone now. I think i have to throw it. Service technicians has spoiled my system and they are not responding at all.
      Two times two technicians came and spolied my working system . Now No one is responding for this.
      First person just serviced and system stopped working. Second person told coil has gone bad so he will bring new one. But he took that coil and not came still.
      yes what they say is absolutely 200% right

Eureka Forbes/ RO system — no product support

I had purchased RO system ( aquagaurd Reviva) from Eureka Forbes in 2005 .
      One year ago , I had a lot of problem for getting its filter elements changed even after paying full amount of Annual Maintenance contract .
      Now again there is nobody in the company ,who is willing to listen the complaint. The problem is as mentioned below.
      I had problem with my RO system as the water coming out after filtration is salty .
      I complained on customer care number [protected] on 27th May,2011 , The complaint number is 62368987.
      On 28th, one person turned up & checked the system & said the pump is defective.
      This pump was changed by him last year also .He told us that he would come back with a new pump.
      But when he did not come back , I complained again on 4th June.
      The person from the call centre said ,he would forward the complaint on priority basis.
      NOTHING HAPPENED.
      Again I called up customer care on 9th June. I received the same answer from the call centre.
      NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR .
      STILL NOT ABLE TO USE THE WATER & PURCHASING BOTTLED WATER FROM MARKET FOR THE LAST 15 DAYS EVEN WITH THE RO SYSTEM INSTALLED WITH AMC DONE FROM EUREKA FORBES.
      I HAVE NOT SEEN SO BAD SERVICE FROM ANY OF THE COMPANY IN MY LIFE OF 45 YEARS.
      KINDLY HELP IF POSSIBLE.

THANKS & REGARDS,
      GC SHUKLA
      I have taken AMC of my RO and call to attend service but no any service personnel attended for service SR71635573. Again i request on 02/06/13 and email on 06/06/13, product is good but very bad response from service provider.
      Manmohan Gupta/CISF Complex/RGI Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad 500005/Phone no.[protected]/[protected]

Technology in Water purifiers (Reviva model) seems to be defective. During 'flush', water enters 'pure water storage tank' thus contaminates filtered water. Actually all water must drain out during flush. Moreover, so called 'filtered water' fills in storage tank in just 20 minutes instead of 1 hour written in the manual of this company. This means that filtration is also not perfect.
        I have complained...

Problem in Service continues:
        BEWARE OF WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER AND SERVICE
        This product has again malfunctioned.(please read further for first issue. The re[censored]ion takes a big toll on consumers time and energy) It is only 2 months since the last episode and multiple followups. Again the machine stopped functioning on 26th April. Complaint was raised on 28th April. Complaint taken up with Prabhu sales person [protected], Manager Hemanth [protected], Senthil Kumaran [protected]. There has been only promises to get this resolved in 24hrs. Senthikumaran also visited the site, inspected and said he would resolve in 24 hours. nothing has happened.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT LOOKING AT THE DEMO. I bought this after getting a demo from Mr. Prabhu of Eureka Forbes on 13/12/2010. It was very impressive demo. The features shown were good. Everything was fine for 1 month. Then it all started. The machine stopped working on 18/1/2010. I lodged a complaint on 23/1/2010 in 3988333 and was given complaint number 82423520. I was promised service in 24-48 hours. No one turned up despite repeated calls to Ms. Prabhu. Spoke to Ms.Akila, Ms.Ramya, Ms.Priya, Ms.Stella, all from customer care, on different days to follow up. All promised to resolve it on the same day I spoke but no respone.. Finally after a humongous effort from my side, Mr. Thiagarajan arrived on 5/Feb and inspected the machine and told that the motor was not working. He promised he would make a new replacement in 1-2 days. This would be replaced by 7/Feb max. There is no response on this after that. No one called me even to update the status of my complaint. It is only frustation that I got buying this product. I am trying to reach some senior person in Eureka Forbes and not able to. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT LOOKING AT THE DEMO and get into the problem I have.

Eureka forbes/vacuum cleaner — Demo on product

We are in Bangalore.

We have purchased Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleaner in the month of August 2008. The marketing people were at the roadside, we asked for the demo and purchased the product. That was their last visit. No demo. The product is sitting idle right now.

The marketing person, Manjunath is not at all picking the call nor sending anybody for demo.

Could anybody from the company arrange for a demo on the product, so that we can start using it.

Sandhya

EurekaForbes Vacuum cleaner — Quality concerns

1. Vacuum cleaner tube broke within 10months o[censored]sage.
        2. The tube is not covered under warranty
        3. Had to talk to their reps several times for me to get an answer that it is not covered under warranty and that i should go to their office to buy a new one
        4. No stock at the office

Poor customer service ! poor quality of product.

The door that u need to open to clear the dust sucked is flimsy and at times opens up while u r vacuuming thus leading to the dust blowing all over your house.

Extremely unhappy with the product.

Eureka Forbes / Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner — no after sales service or proper training by the salesman

I purchased Eureka Forbes water purifier and wet/dry vaccuum cleaner in December 2008. The water purifier created some problems, but the service personnel immediately attended to it, my personal thanks to Mr. Mayur Kulkarni for that.
        But, as regards vaccuum cleaner, all the salesman Mr Vishal Kedar was interested in, was selling the products, so as he may collect bonus points and maybe get a salary hike or more commission, etc. etc. He did not give me proper training of the product. Only once did he call and briefed me on it. Later on, on umpteen ocassions I contacted him and also left message to contact me to give proper training so as I may use the product without damage to it. But no, he has not shown up so far! Moreover, my documents are not delivered. I was informed that the VC required servicing twice a year and also that I was signed for a life-time free service! I do not know, whose life time! Please tell the gentleman that if I do not at all use the product, it is going to last for centuries!
        Please deliver my message to Mr. VISHAL KEDAR of Eureka Forbes, Dhule branch (Maharashtra State).
        I personally recommend promotion for Mr. Mayur Kulkarni, for that matter!

eurekha forbes/ vacuum cleaner model wet and dry — irresponsible service

i have purchased a vaccum cleaner model wet and dry which is not working currently.i have complained four times . first on 4.10.11 complaint number 85644014, next on 18.10.11 complaint number 64099002, next on 15.11.11 complaint number 85889152, 22.11.11 complaint number 85919992, but still i didnt get any response from your company ,please contact C.AJITH - [protected]
        I acknowledge your complaint as I also faced the same issue and just gave up calling these guys and looking for another vaccum cleaner now rather than wasting my money in calling the Eurekha Forbes. It is really a frustating and cheating for the company to sell product with life time guarantee and now not even ready to send anyone. The complain numbers are neither addressed OR they call us.

Ravi.

Eureka forbes (Wet and Dry vacuum cleaner) — Poor service and product.

hi
        i've purchased on Wet and Dry vaccum cleaner on Dec 2011. The product got the motor problem and some body came and changed the motor by Feb 2012 month. After 3 weeks of changing the motor, the same problem came back. Now in eureka forbes they are asking to pay the money and get service even though it is in Warranty period. Customer care person "Noorjahan" talking very rude and service person "Babu" not at all picking the call. Its very annoying and also irresponsible company. i wont suggest any Aquaguard product to anyone.
        Dear Mr. Bala,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
        We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Eureka Forbes Team
        Was there a solution offered or not?

installation and service of auqu guard classic model

till now complaint is pending wef/[protected] complaint dt[protected],[protected],[protected] again dt[protected]

We have purchased eureka Forbes aqua guard infinity water purifier on 25th of April from sales representative named Mr. Srinivas . but till date we are not able to use that product , when we lodged a complain[protected]/[protected] to help desk they told they will send services person to rectify the problem , but no one has came to see the problem, and day before yesterday i got a call from one sales person and he confirmed that the product is not suited for our area and he can't help me . now i don't know how to approach forward , i am feeling helpless
          Aug 13, 2020

I bought a brand new Trendy Nano vacuum cleaner, and when it was switched on for the first time for using at home, it started to make a strange noise other than the Suction sound. When i contacted customer care, they had a strange reply stating that they do have a door service for this product.
            Wat i dont understand is that for a brand new product also they dont have a proper complaint management?...

Last week i purchased a water purifier fro eurekaforbes product named reviva contains 8 litre weight, during their installation the Tjoint pipe used to connect the water with the unit point got damage,installation guy informed next day i will rectify ten days passed no reaction from their end. we are making call to the sales person, no proper response, we are facing water wastage during the summer.
            Aug 13, 2020

after complain posted by me on this side on [protected] mr sai ram call me and tell me that your bill is sent to you within 2 days & i get service immeditaly, i got a call also from service man, but no bill comes to me nor service person has been visited at my house till date after 18 day

i tried to call mr sairam but his cell is every time it tell me that this phone is switch off from last 5 days
              now after 25 days it will completed 1 year what about my 1 year service warrenty. shell i go to consumer court or i shut my mouth and sit at home.

there is no responsible person in eureka fourbs, is there any body responsible personin company? thats y mr madhu told me that no body can do any action against me becouse there is ANDHERE NAGREE CHOUPAT RAJA system is in the company.

i request to all the consumers to not to buy eureka fourbs itmes. if they have extra money donate to beggers not to eureka fourbs.

compeny has not send me the bill of aqua gold which i have purchased on 07/06/2009 with mr d. madhu (ph: [protected]) with final receipt no:[protected].

i have given several complain to mr madhu & in his office at barkatpura (tel no:[protected] & other no. [protected] , 30687528, 30687518, 39883333

at last i have complain to sairam (ap circle head) but no reply comes from ther also. mr sari ram tell me that iam in meating now i call u leter every time.

company service man did not provide service with out bill they are asking me for money for service wothout bill which is in warranty now.

iam sanjay my phone no: [protected] [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              non receipt of bill & not getting service

iam sanjay my phone no: [protected]
              Same thing happend to me i purchased an eureka fobes vaccum cleaner by 2008 in chennai. The representatives of the company came and collected my credit no info in the form(munirathinam from eureka fobes annanagar branch), and simply left.I got the product after 2days.After that till date nobody contacted me ..I tried so many times to conatct them reg my bill and warranty card.But no one responded.They are simply cheating clients.My kind request is dont buy any products from eureka fobes they are simply cheaters.This is with my exp..
              If you want more detaills you can contact me in my mobile no +[protected].
              my email id id is [protected]@gmail.com

I bought a vaccum clearner of eureka forbes. On the box and inside the mannual there are 3 accessories mentioned and inside the box only 1 accessories was found. When I talked to there sales manager he told that its a company's printing mistake. But with us its an open fraud. You show customer something else and give a different thing.
                Aug 13, 2020

Eureka Forbes — accessories mentioned on box and booklet are not found inside

I have bought new Eureka forbs nano vacuum cleaner. i purchased it from kings electronics nerul. It was not supplied with the metioned accessaries.
                I also agree with this.I also bought the vacuum cleaner trendy Nano, by on line purchasing through ebay.
                In the user manual it has been stated three are three accessories and also mentioned the uses of accessories. With out these accessories the purpose of purchasing the vacuum cleaner will not serve. This was brought to to the notice of the seller. It has been stated by the seller that it is mistake in the printing of manual. Atleast they have to mention the availability of accessories.
                I went to the local eureka forbes dealer to get my old Vacuum cleaner. I just asked for the Nano model... To my surprise, she said " Nano is not our product" ... She said it may be some other manufacturer's product... I think it is a shame for keeping such employees
                Hi friends... You can use other Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner's accessories with Nano...they are interchangable. You can get them from E F dealers
                Hi all, Trendy vacuum cleaner having Three accessories, One is Normal floor clean as you can see in the box and another two accessories its below the machine, you should detach it and use it. actually this was not mentioned in the booklet.
                Hi all, Trendy Nano having three accessories as mentioned in the booklet, One is normal Floor cleaning as you see inside the box and another two item is hiding at the bottom at bottom of the vacuum machine. Please note that the accessories you see at the bottom is for dual use(1item x 2purpouse)Check it ...
                Thanks Diwakar,

No one aware about that attachment. It is called crevice brush. Found bottom of the machine. I talked to one of Eureka forbes manager, he told only one floor cleaner come with this machine. Even Eureka forbes doesn't have proper website.

Eureka Forbes Trendy Nano Vacuum Cleaner — Accessories not provided as mentioned in the booklet

I have purchased Eureka Forber Trendy Vacuum cleaner, but it does not have the mentioned accessories as on their booklet. Only one floor brush is given.

Please look into this.

Best Regards,
                Sangram

NOT RECEIVED DUE SERVICES AGAINST 2 YEAR AMC.
                  To,
                  The Chief of Customer Services Division
                  Eureka Forbes.

I want to bring in your notice and immediate strong action regarding subject matter.I have purchased Aquagaurd water purifier( and was working fine and after we recieved various calls from some franchise of Eureka Forbes on 21/06/08 we made a service contract for two years (contract reciept No. 15508835 from Sai Siddhi Services, Franchise of Eureka forbes Ltd., Tardeo, Mumbai) for Rs.1890.

I got busy and did not realize until today when I saw the contract copy and this contract clearly says that two periodical services will be done during the year. During this period NO ONE from this company has ever come to us for the service Its, already 27th June. On 26th June 2010 a person named Dilip directly came to my home, and without asking concerned person he tried to start work, but on our interruption he gave his contact no. and asked to renew the contract. Though no work was performed in the earlier contract, how can they expect us to renew the contract without any service being provided to us.

I just wanted to know is Aquaguard only interested in selling the product and the AMC but not living upto the real brand they have built? Is this fair? The franchisee has cheated a consumer, I have been loyal to the product and even referred many friends.

What am I expected to do now? I actually want my money back with damages and proper regular services for the years ahead.

Hoping for a positive response

Yours faithfully

Jai Kumar Nandan

Dear Sir
                    No response on my REPEATED COMPLAINTS to service my Aqua Guard Nova under Annual contract vide their Contract reciept No 16603332 dated 17/04/2009.
                    I have made the following complaint request to Eureka Forbes help line :
                    -Request No 81841343 dt 05/09/2009
                    - Request No 82399156 dt 08/01/2009
                    - Request No[protected] dt 16/01/2009
                    - email of 19 Jan 2010
                    I re-iterate the following :
                    - I was told by Eureka Forbes Helpline that no service card exist of the contract.
                    - I am also given to understand that I have been excess charged by Eureka Forbes Representative i.e. I was asked to pay Rs1300 (paid by crossed cheque No 775979 dt 17/04/2009) whereas the Annual contract rate is Rs 1000.
                    The only service given by Eureka Forbes service Rep during the contract period is of general cleaning of the Aqua Guard on 26 Jan 2010 .
                    Perforce we are made to drink polluted water. This is too much and definitely NOT EXPECTED from a reputed company.
                    Eureka Forbes may therefore be asked to consider looking into the matter and take following action :
                    - Extend the contract for one year at your cost and with no charges due from me since no service has been provided on the existing contract which expired on 16 Apr 2010.
                    - Provide full service as per the contract, including changing of Candle , carbon etc.
                    - Refund the excess payment of Rs300/- taken by Eureka Forbes rep.
                    Yours sincerely
                    Col Rajesh Widhani
                    45 F Manoj Pandey Enclave
                    Coyaji marg
                    Camp
                    Pune 411001
                    Mob No [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Yes, i agree...Service is too Poor

This complaint (Complaint Number[protected] was made on 28.04.2010 at your delhi service centre
                      for Servicing of my water Purifier AQUAFLO DX which was purchased on
                      25/10/2009 vide bill number T-4/1416 from E-Zone ,Paschim Vihar.
                      Inspite of my repeated telephone calls,no body from Eureka forbes
                      company ever turned me or tried to make a courtesy call regarding my
                      complaint.
                      Now I am buying mineral water from outside for my daily needs.
                      I have never seen such hopeless,callous attitude from a company who
                      are into essential comdities of human being like water puriifer .
                      I am fed up & feel shamed that I bought a third class product of a
                      company who only believes in selling their product & service is not
                      their concern.

Please forward this mail to the chairman/Managing Director of Eureka
                      Forbes urgently.
                      Muraleedharan
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      We are also facing the same problem that, we made a compliant call to customer care on 15.08.2010 around 9 AM for our UV aquaguard water purifier machine.
                      He give complaint number of 83390309

But, still they are not solved this problem and we are not in a position use this machine.
                      This is untolerable and i don't understand and let me know, What is the reason for this?
                      I agree in toto. My water purifier (classic model) was not working for the last 5 days. With great difficulty, I registered a complaint vide No. 67468455.
                      In fact I paid Rs 2380 towards service contract while the new unit from Kent pure water costs Rs 1300/- onwards. Nobody turned up so far against
                      the said complaint number. Mr Kannan who is the supervisor i/c vide mobile [protected] does not pick his mobile. The franchise M/s Everst enterprises, Sembiam, chennai 11, vide phone 64532333 does not pick up his phone.The said complaint is not new. Three months ago the same complaint. Please look into this.

Dr Iyer

1.I have an AQUAGUARD RO at home and have recently taken AMC for the product.
                        2. Recently my RO needed urgent service as there was ERRATIC water supply from the system most probably due to clogging. Water in this part of Delhi (DWARKA) is bad and thus a service is required every 4-5 months.

3. On registration of the complaint first time there was no complaint number as the operator on the other side said that the system was down (one of the disadvantages o tele booking/ technology as the user is helpless).

4. when in peak of delhi summer even after 2 days the chap didnt turn up i again complained to the helpline ( what a joke) . the person gave me complaint no 82849521 and said the chap would be there within 24 hrs.

5. Finally after 2 days when i again called up they said that chap had come to youre place and u were not there. I finally lost my shirt as ours is a joint family and there is always someone at home. I also asked him as to why i was not called up on my mobile phone if this was the case , to which he had no answer.

6. Today is the sixth day since the problem occured ,and still there is no sign of Mr WATERMAN.

7. This is the pathetic state of the reputed company. God save this country if this is the response time of the so called repted company

Ajay Serohi
                        house no 324
                        sector 18A (veer awas colony)
                        dwarka
                        new delhi-110075

Aquaguard RO — not providing proper service

From the date of purchase in 04 months i get several problems at 3-4 times but not getting proper solution and your jalgaon office staff talking arrognalty
                        your sevice aswell as your product is very bad and not providing proper service

Aqua RO System — Very Poor Service or Responce

Dear Sirs
                        Very Poor Service from Eureka, As expected. I have registered a compalint on 03.05.2012 vide Call # 66576332, Some one attended the call by 8.5.2012, that too after several followups. In the call slip, I have clearly mentioned that do not close the call just like that, before getting my confirmation. As soon as they moved from my Home within one hour the same problem was facing. hence I called Eureka's Call centreby on 8th evening and requested the call centre representative not to close the call since the water leakage is still persisting. The guy who took the phone cooly said that, Yes it will be taken care and some one willbe attending your call by 9th. There was no responce as expected. Again I called Eureka callcentre on 09.05.2012 for asking the status and one of your Call centre Manager Named Mr. Saravanan ( may be given wrong for escaping ) confirmed that someone will be attending tbe same and it wil be addressed by 10th but of no use. Wnen called Eureka callcentre yesterday(10.5.2012) evening, They cooly said no one called saravanan is there in Eureka and there is no call pending. This has been closed, saying if someone attend the call, it will be automatically closed , even the problem is rectified or not. Exelent support. Pls help me out.

Attached the Scan copy of the Call Slip

Also update is there any option for filing any other cases like on this type of lethargic service

Ramesh. M
                        Mob# [protected]

Even after several mails to Eureka Forbes, there is no Respose, Can anyone guide. What can be done next.

Ramesh. M

I have bought an aquaguard in the middle of February. Though I was returning my old aquaguard and maintainence contract, they told me that I would have to pay the full amount and the a refund of Rs 2000 would be paid back to me for the old aquaguard and maintainence contract in 2 weeks time. I have been following up with them since the beginning of March. Each time the sales contact would give some excuse or the other eg. end of the year settlement, sending it with some other executive, coming that day, being out of station, finance person not available, etc. Till date (May 4th) it has still not been settled and they are saying that one more signature is required. Please help in getting this resolved (Ph[protected]