Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 347

I had bought the above mentioned RO system from Aquaguard which is a product of Eureka Forbes. From the first day onwards the customer support provided by the company has been pathetic and is an indicator to the companies ethos. Their field agents are no good than novice plumbers equally pathetic and living upto the companies name. On the first instance after the system was installed no one turned up till the next 48 hrs to make the system...

Purchased Aquaguard RO Silver in 2007. Customer code No[protected] Product code NO.:GWPDAGR0000000. My daughter paid AMC on 2.10.08 Rs.3340 for changing the membrane when I was in USA. I am Retd. Senior Scientist, C.L.R.I., Chennai and I am very wellversed with R.O. system as we are doing a lot of Tannery effluent disposal projects to filter suspended toxic salts during tanning and recycling by RO system to use the pure water for tanning purposes. In my cse, unnecessarily changed the membranes of the aquaguard. I got a letter from your service dept.to pay Rs.3360 for 1 yr. or 6820 for 2 years. When the membranes are in good condition and satisfy all your required specification for pure and hygene, where is the necessary to change the expensive membranes. Your Technician came and tested the output water with a meter, He himself said that the water is pure and no need to change the membranes. In fact you are making the customer to comulsorily pay for the membranes. I am prepared to pay general maintenance charge and a state comes that it is necessary to change the membranes, I pay for it. Your immediate action is pretty much appreciated.
Really this is not expected from eureka forbes and aquaguard. Is there anyone there listening to this customer???

Aqua Guard (RO) — Servicing

The machine needs cleaning. Stopped working. The Dankuni service unit is not serving properly. The macine man Mr. Manas & one other Mr. Tapas is not sobre. In my previous complaint to Euro helpline (No[protected]) it took eight days to make a service. and improper service rendered. I had to take help from outsider.

I bought a water filter from Eureka forbes ,model is Forbes Aqua Flo designa,in Mumbai in nov/dec in 2006.When i set up my house in Udupi i contacted the local office of eureka forbes & got it installed.All these years the machine was serviced by the local Forbes branch.About 4 to 5 months ago,One Mr.Kumar from the local Forbes branch approached me to buy a new model of water filter,Aqua guard Total-Gold nova.I refused to buy since my old water filter was working fine,but he pestered me to buy.Finally i brought the new model on one condition that the old water filter be fixed at my mother in law's house near hebri village(about 40 kms from udupi) free of cost.

Now Mr.Kumar after selling the new model has turned nasty.After installing the new water filter he promised me that he will install the old one at my in-laws place after the month end,since he will be busy with the months targetsHe did not turn up.Then i called his mobile he refused to take my call.After 2 months a service engineer came for routine service of the new filter.I complained to this person.Few days later mr.Kumar calls me up & gets abusive. He told me that he will not install the old water filter at my in-laws house near hebri.ALSO HE ADDED THAT I CAN COMPLAIN TO ANY ONE,HE DOES NOT CARE.
    dear sir,

I purchased "Aqua Guard" Gold Nova on 14.11.2008. At that time it was told by the sales person(Mr. Tirupathi No.9020128, S.D.Road, Secunderabad) that as a festive offer we get life time free service. Now the system got some problem and the service persons are denying that no such offer exist. Free service will be available only at service centre and not on site. I feel now cheated by your team of sales persons and do the needful in this regard.

t/r
    subramanyam
    Dear Sir

In Bokaro Steel City, Mr Neeraj Kumar ( Mob No: [protected]) is authorised for Aqua Guard Service under 2 years Service Contract. But whenever he is contacted over mobile he does not lift the Phone and my water purifier is down for last couple of days

Please help
    Rukmani Pathai
    204, Sagar Apt Gol Maidan
    Ulhasnagar-1
    Date:06/03/2012
    I had 3 years service contact with your Mahak Enterprises Ulhasnagar, I am sorry to state that services are very poor. Last service attended in July, 2011 after so many reminders, Now also I had complained on[protected] . My complaint No-223226 is not yet attended, I had called so many times it is said taht it will be attended today by evening, but orry to say that since last 13, 14 days nobody is turned up. Please look in to thae matter because water purifier requers contineus services if it is the service people will stop buying
    your product.th

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I am really surprised with the standard of “after sales service” Eureka Forbes is extending now a days to the customers. It is quite astonishing and agonizing to come across such a worthless level of commitment in terms of after sales service. The below stated points would support my statements…..

• I had purchased one aquasure water filter three months back and recently came across a problem regarding the filtration process. I immediately lodged a service request (request no =[protected] on 30.11.09 to the service centre and I was given the assurance that it would be attended in two working days time.
      • On 03.11.09; I had received a call from one of one of the executives (Name is Raju) who does not know how to talk with a customer and he asked me about the problem regarding the filter. I explained the same to him and he had assured that he would come to my residence to sort it out on the same day.
      • Till 05.11.09 nobody turned up in my residence and surprisingly the same guy called me up again inquiring about the problems I am facing. I suggested him to visit my residence and he said that he would visit my house at about 11 a.m. on 07.12.09; but till now nobody has arrived in my house.

Would also request to take strong actions against the executives like Raju ; because their ill sense of commitment is bothering organization’s reputation.

My address is :101 A TATA SYMPHONY, CHANDIVLI ROAD, POWAI, MUMBAI-400072, INSIDE NAHAR’S AMRIT SHAKTI.

Looking forward for your intervention.

Thanks and Regards,
      Chitrajit Chakrabarti
      contact no - [protected]/ [protected]

We have signed a AMC with an authorised dealer for Eureka Forbes.
        The dealer was supposed to service the Water purifier, but it has not been done.
        Inspite of complaints to the company and the dealer there as per the has never been any action.
        Can the company be sued in the consumer court for non performance of contract.??
        Sir
        I have taken AMC for my product oe Eureka Forbes-- Aqua flow on 6th May 2009 for a period of 2 years, contract Receipt No. 16364250 .Till date ispite of regular complains for srvice no is ready to provide the services. The service center is Akhilesh Enterprises , Liberty Enclave, Jaipraksh Nagar Road, Khamla, Nagpur.
        Due to impurity my family and me have been sufeering from water diesase and infections
        I want to lodge the claim of Rs. 250000/- on the company.
        And the license of this service center to be cancelled.
        Sir/Madam,
        This is in refernce to the aquaguard Reverse osmosis plant that we have purchased from you.
        The Annual Maintenance Contract for the same was done from your your authorised dealer Aparna enterprises located at House no 898, Sector 23A, Gurgaon on 13 Oct 2011 vide payment receipt no 10/20086772. The period covered under this AMC was 2 years for a nominal cost of Rs. 6520/=.
        The authorised centre has only given us one free service till date, instead of the committed three check up services entitled for the first year.
        The concerning issue to be highlighted is that since last fortnight, multiple calls have been made telephonically to them for the change of sediment filter and membranes, which require periodic change after a year. The same should have been replaced as per the commitment and the terms of contract, free of cost at the completion of first year.
        All our endeavours have gone in vain with no action from the authorised centre.
        Hence, it is requested to kindly look into the matter, intervene and issue necessary instructions and direct the centre for speedy disposal of the case. The centre should also be warned against such irresponsible acts as it tarnishes and puts a dent to the image that Eureka Forbes holds in theIndian market.
        Looking forward for a favourable action at the earliest.

Ram Nath Mittal
        House No 284,
        Sector-23, Gurgaon
        # [protected], [protected]

hello sir,
          this is shekharbabu from donimalai township, bellary dist,karnataka. I recently purchased water purifier , that is not working properly and i call them but their response is not well. I was attacked by wiral fever . please take actoin on them.
          hello sir,
          maine aquaguard ka classic model 25/10/09 ko purchase kiya tha.jo ki mr.abhishek kumar k naam se liya gaya hai.per 10/12/09 s properly work nahi kar raha hai.jiske liye meine 2 complain de hai per us per koi progress nahi hui hai aur na hi koi check karney aaya hai.jiskey vajah se kafi problum ho rahe hai.prblum ko jald thek kaaraney ki kripya karaye.
          ye system mr. atul gupta([protected]) ne lagwaya hai .phone karney per koi respone nahi milta hai.

unit serial no[protected]
          recipt no[protected]

thank. abhishek kumar
          DS/E-1, 222 Sec-G L.D.A Colony
          Kanpur Road lucknow(u.p)
          M.no- [protected], [protected]
          Dear Team,

My aqua guards classic modal not working by last 5 days, So pl arrenge some one who come at my home and repair the same, My address is 1/235 A nawab ganj Kanpur, Mo. [protected],

Eureka Forbes — aqua quard not working properly

so many times i complain regarding my aquaguard ro..then after 2 or 3 days they send technician but still my machine not working properly ..i again complain regarding this but they are not taking me seriously..only 3 month period over from the date of purchasing..plz help me

I have a Aquaguard iNova. This was bought more than 4 years back. I have AMC on this product. I have registered a complaint more than a month back and am still waiting for the service technician to turn up.

The service in Chennai is very poor from Eureka Forbes. I am saying this as this is not the first time I have faced this problem with the AMC.

Please do not go for EF products, especially in Chennai, as they don't know how to provide customer service.
            Aug 13, 2020
            I agree with Mr. Venugopal. I too face similar problem with Eureka Forbes. I purchased Aquagaurd Nova, 7 years back. The service was quite good when it was handled by the service dealers directly in their areas. Customers were able to interact with the service provider directly to sort out the issues. But recently the service has been directly managed by Eureka Forbes with their direct customer service dept. They in turn allocate the calls to the service providers based on regions.
            My water purifier too is under AMC and I recently complained about water dripping from the outlet valve. The complaint was initially done on first week of Jan 2010. I had called up the customer care for nearly 11 times after that. It is 9th Feb 2010 now and nobody has responded till now. Each time I complain, the customer care person responds in a similar tone stating that it would be attended that day and it never happens. The Eureka Forbes service is very bad in Chennai.

Please think twice about the after Sales service when it comes to Eureka Forbes. Especially, water purifier without periodical maintenance facility is a waste investment.

Eureka Forbes Ltd — Aqua Sure not working-Service no response

The RO+UV power boil model is not working for more than 2 weeks and the complaint (telephone) I have given long back is not considered at all. Today I have given complaint again to Mr.Jaishankar, Comp. No.56276038. He informs that the service persons will come tomorrow not today. I really regret for buying AQUA product. My 2 months old complaint on the same product also still pending no one turned up till date. The phone customer care personnels...

We have Purchased your Aquq Guard Reviva Sr No. [protected] vide invoice no. [protected] dated 27/7/09, no any other documents provided by your representative and till date machine is not commissioned. At the time of delivery of machine Mr. Pawan Kumar from your Muzaffarpur Office give us only Pro-Forma Invoice and nothing else nor given instruction regarding operating of machine. Before 10 days the drinking water of supply suddenly stopped, then we have complained your local Office at Muzaffarpur regarding this, the complain no. is 249. After long period your Service Representative visited our Office to solve this. After examining the machine he asking for change the Membrane Filter, costing Rs. 2350.00.

Now at the time of purchase your representative told us about the 1 year full warranty of any part and now they asking for above mentioned amount.

So, Please guide us how to solve this problem immediately.

Waiting for your immediate reply and action, otherwise we are compel to do further action.

K Ranjan
              Customer ID : [protected]
              JK Diesels
              Muzaffarpur

The said item was purchased on 31.03.08 and during entire warranty period no servicing was done. As per warranty terms, two servicing was free.

Today when I called Euro help line and asking for AMC contract of the said item, priya, the representative was told that the charges are Rs 1000 for 1 year and delivery of this contract to my residance is Rs 250.

When I procured the item, Representative of Eureka Forbes delivered the item in my home without any charges but now for delivery of AMC contrat they are asking Rs 250.

hello ,
                  I have copmlained about the machine but since a month i did not get any reply or action from company . the pump doesnt work in mchine , i comlpained so many time and finaly a person came and check and said the pump doesnt work so i have to wait until the new pump doeant come from the company . i am still waiting

Kantibhai thaker
                  Rajkot (gujarat)
                  [protected]...

Requested their call centre on 23rd Oct,2009 to send someone to re-install our aqua flo as we moved home and also to get a fresh AMC contract. No one turns up and had to Remind them on 11th nov and the next day they send some person called DATTA without any ID who insist that he can service the machine and the installation can be done later. (a joke) call them again on the 23rd Nov 09. and spaeak to a callous RAJ at their call centre who heard me out and said HE WILL TRY HIS BEST..............! He said the technicians are not from eureka forbes so there was not much he could do but request them to attend to the call. is this a joke guys....................... I wonder what sevice means to this company

Eureka Forbes — Fraud selling techniques

I have procured an Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Total Infinity brand Water purifier. I first saw this at a consumer fair held at Salt Lake Stadium, and the representative at the fair informed me that I would get a surprise gift if I book the water purifier. He also informed me that he would be able to send his representative to my residence, who could take my booking. I gave my address and as said the representative arrived. When I asked him regarding...
                    Eureka Forbes has been seen to be providing increasingly abysmal customer service. The company is also completely apathetic towards customer experience. Too many customers have suffered and it is time the company righted itself. We are initiating action to make this company aware of its responsibilities. If you have had a bad experience with this company write to [protected]@yahoo.com....

I had given complaint for routine servicing of aquaguard inova total model on 12th-Nov-09.But till now no body has attended the complaint.During selling your agent gives call at every 6 hrs,but during servicing nobody attends the complaint even in 6 days.If this is your policy then it is ridiculous.It is better to stop provide servicing.

This is the story of Bellary Distict ( Karnataka) servicing center.

I have been a customer of Aquaguard since they had launched their very 1st model of water purifier.
                      In 2007 I had changed the machine & bought Aquasure Ivory model form a vendore at Borivali west Mumbai-92.

The machine started giving problem within warranty period itself. Now its has breakdown again.
                      I have registered a complaint with at the helpline no. [protected] on 7th October 2009 bearing complaint no.55609059. No body attended to my complaint till 2 weeks, then after a repetitive complaint on 24th Oct 2009 (spoke to Harish at Helpline), somebody from Malta Entp.(service Agency of AquaSure located at Borivali E, near National Park, Mumbai) turned up & said the machine is having PCB problem & needs to be replaced. But they didn’t had the PCB in stock so he went back saying will inform us when they have it in stock.
                      I called at the helpline again on 31Oct09 and I was promised somebody for sure will attend to my complaint. I waited for a week again & called up again on 7th November (to Nikhil at Helpline), after this call I got a call from Ms. Keshmira of Malta Enterprise. ([protected], [protected]) saying they don’t have the PCB but they will arrange one by 11th November. No one either contacted me or attended my complaint till 11th Nov. I waited for couple days & called up Keshmira on 14th Nov, she started bluffing that she had the PCB ready by 10th & she called me but I denied getting it fixed. We had an argument that she didn’t called me & then she banged the phone down.

On this I called up the helpline again (spoke to Mayur) today on 14th November 2009 & explained him the full story, he told me to speak to Yogita ( at [protected] / 204) but no one is responding on the phone.

It seems either the models produced by Aqua sure is of THIRD CLASS quality so much so that it pops up with technical problems frequently and on top of that they don’t have proper servicing centre/agencies or people to talk politely to customers.

Its very pathetic & poor of to expect such kind of after sales service & product service from a reputed company like Eureka Forbes. I am starting to loose the hopes & faith I had in Eureka Forbes & may be have to seek help of some private agencies (like Robicon Services at Kandivali west) who do the maintenance work at much lesser cost & with prompt response.

14th November 2009
                      S. Ghosh

Kind Attention: General Manager, Service
                        Eureka Forbes( Water Purifier)

My Total RO is giving more TDS that the specific limit:

1: Input water TDS: 426

2: Output water TDS: 330

I have contacted to RM/AM Kanpur but no corrective action so far.

There are repeatedly problems in my RO system. We are getting very performance from...

Eureka Forbes India — WATER PURIFIER SPARE PARTS

I am having water purifier model Aquaguard Classic. Three months ago at the time regular service the engineer told that there is a need to replace the Chambers of water purfiers so complaint the service centre immidiately. I contacted around 20 times to the service centre (RAM NAGAR DELHI-110051) and also lodged many complaints to central complaint help line but nothing moved. Finally the local service centre lady told me," sir,...

On 03 Nov 09 i bought a RO plant .Since then the output of water has the very less TDs value (i.e 24 PPM and the water taste is not sumptous.I made several call to the service representive but he simply vanished with the cheque leaving no trace of him.Past four days we are trying to call him but to utmost unprofessionalism he doesn't even bother to receive our calls.

i had purchased a acquvaguard water purifier and had AMC for two years every six months carbon has to be changed i phoned to the company for changing the carbon but the company is not responding after a lapse of one year the service was very wrost. 3/247 gopala krishna colony, krishnagiri - 63 5001 cell No.[protected]...