Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 347

I had purchased Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Total Reviva during Sept-09. Since its installation, I am facing much problem as the water flow becomes very slow. the water is not purified and softened. I had lodged complaints very often. Some persons come and attend. but there is no fruitful result. During the last ten months I have got good water for only 100 to 120days. Earlier I had lodged a complaint regarding service of my product, which was rectified after a month. Now the water flow is very slow and it may stop at any time. Kindly make some permanent arrangement. I am very much fade up to lodge complaints very often.Kindly do the needful at the earliest
Rama Chandra Das,Siddharthanagar,Berhampur

Customer care Eureka Forbes
    My Customer Code. [protected] Amc from 30/11/2009 to 29/11/2010 covered. We are complaining at your Amritsar office for aqua guard is not purifying the water.
    Your sales representative came on dated 3/7/2010 (Vikram Kumar verma Cell. No.[protected],[protected]. He checked and showed water TDS is 500 after purify and same before purify. He told us aqua guard is not working; its only show piece you are drinking contaminated water, purchase our new system.
    Your office instead of sending the technician to repair the product, they are sending sales representative for selling new system. Our humble request to you please sends the skilled technician for repair the aqua guard not sales representative.
    Again humble request to the aqua guard appellant authorities. It’s not a matter of corporate sector companies’ sales. It’s a matter of public health. Please don’t make it so commercialise on the stake of people health. Please help us.
    Thanks a lot and highly appreciate your prompt action.
    Deepak Gupta

EUREKAFORBES / WATER PURIFIER — Not attending the complaints

Even after having the AMC, company representatives are least bothered to attend to the problem of leaking tap in "Reviva" model RO unit. Iam recomending all my friends and other companies not to procure this product any more.
    When contacted the service center, they say spare parts out of stock. When i told them that i will complain to higher authority, they said you can do so as if they are least interested in customer complaint.
    My complaint no: 98112 dt 10.9.08 at Hosur service center( TamilNadu)

Eureka forbes Water Purifier — Not attending the complaints

Impurity/residue appears in drinking water.Customer service fellow does not listen/not entertaining the customer.
    I totally agree as I am in the same situation. Its almost 3 weeks that I have filed my complaint but inspite of repeated followups, it has not been attended to.

People should team up and sue the company out of business. they should realize that when doing business of basic necessities, they should carry responsibility of providing decent service.

Eureka Forbes/ water Purifier — AMC Problem

I have received one eureka forbes water purifier within AMC period.But due to place change ( same compund only the flat is different one is in 2nd floor another is in 4th floor) the service people denied to provide the AMC and though the end date of first AMC is 02/03/2011and they forced to buy another one, on dated 23/11/2010.

Though I have talked several times to regional office at kolkata and send mail thrice ( from 22nd Nov,2010) to incharges but they are not able to provide me any solution.

If the pioneer organisation like eureka forbes behave this way to consumer , it is very painful.

As a senior citizen . I want proper solution for this harassment.

regards
    Samiran Sur

Eureka Forbes/ water Purifier — Health Hazard

The Company man changed the cylinder inside the purifier on 8th June 2011. (Consumer Code [protected]) Since then all family members are down with dysentery. Complaints made to the Co. No remedial action so far.

Eureka forbes Water Purifier — AMC

I have been trying to contact the Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur at Guman Plaza for getting AMC done for the purifier which is working great since I bought it on 05/07/2008.
    ould you please direct the concerned branch to please contact Col (Retd) Giriraj Singh contact No[protected]/ [protected]

Eureka Forbes/ water Purifier — Last 50 days not attend

I purchased one water purifier model "Elegent" on date 20.07.2011. But till date ( 09.09.2011) I did not get single drop water, thats means its manufacturing defect. I make complaint on web no 7dd722cb29eb. Also raise complaint on custmercare center with no 85294268 date 06.08.2011. But no result.
    Then I contact in Vadodara office they send technitian four times but system did not started. Every time they give next date after 3 days and came after 8 days.
    How Euraka claim for attand the complaint in 24 to 72 hrs.
    As its manufacturing defect I want to replace the system.

I have purchased a RO Elegant water purifier in Jan.'09.Since then this M/C is not able to run continuously for even a fortnight and giving troubles for the problems of either adopter,TDS Candle or moptor burning etc. as a result my above referred m/c got futile.
      It is therefore requested for proper repairing/maintainance or the replacement of new set.Complaint for non-functioning has given several times to the supplier M/S Manna Electronics,Ghatsila,Service Centre at Jamshedpur to Mr.Sudipto Das,Sales/Marketing & Service Representative Mr. Ajay Singh at JSR and Mr.Sanjay Singh at Ranchi and the Area Manager Shri Pandey at Ranchi but still the referred m/c has non-attended for its rectification.
      As I am facing regular trouble and tremendous difficulty for the services,attention may pl.be drawn seriously for proper cure of either this machine or suitable replacement with new set.Your early and prompt action will surely be helpful to me.
      Manaoj Kumar Ojha
      Mob.[protected]
      email- [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Address-STAQ-3,Moubhandar,Ghatsila
      Aug 13, 2020

I have installed one new RO Protect plus aquaguard water purifier on 4th June,2010.The unit is not functioning since june 30th morning.My complint no is [protected]. My customer no is [protected]. Even after 36 hrs , no service person has turned up to rectify the fault. as a result, I have to buy mineral water from the market.There is a wedding ceremony at my residence, which has caused greater woes.
        Pl. help.My apartment is at Kolkata.
        B.K.Chakravorty.
        Aug 13, 2020
        hi we purchased aquaguard protect plus on may15th from the next day after they installed there is a continous problem with the filter.there is an excess of water flow..even water taste is not that good compare to other water filter brands.we are getting a proper response from customer service as well as service person.we have complained several time but there is no proper immediate action have not taken from your company side.. please help us soon. we are facing lot things getting messy because of this filter..
        V.Naveen kumar
        chennai
        mob-[protected]
        Hello!
        We have purchased one new Aquaguard Total Protect + Water purifier from Eureka Forbes in March this year. My customer ID is [protected]. Since last ten days it is not functioning properly, there is frequent water discharge through the exit pipe and from the body as well. Water test has completely changed and this is causing stomach problem. We have filed complained one week ago; in spite of several reminders (sales person Narendra Pradhan Mob. [protected]) no service man has turned up from the company for rectifying the fault. We are much annoyed at such a poor This is really very much annoying we are facing troubles. Please help.
        Dinesh Kumar and Gayatri
        Mob: [protected]
        for any kind of ro complaint call ajay saraiya at [protected]
        satisfaction guaranteed
        FOR ANY SERVICE OF RO WATER PURIFIER OF ANY MAKE CONTACT AJAY SARAIYA AT [protected]
        SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Eureka Forbes Ltd — Harassment!! (Complaint No. 82651984) (Order form No. 111073666)

We had canceled our order (19th Feb 2010) for Reviva Ro because of delay in the commitment provided at the time of booking and registered the same to customer care department also we had informed the agent on his mobile who was taking care of the order, after 20 days he claimed the we had received the product and not returning to company. Which is not true. When we had canceled the order around 20 days back how can we receive the machine.br...

The water purifier is not working completely. It is down from past 6 days. I have been placing the complaint from past 5 days and today I have placed a complaint thrice and have no received no committed response. The Eureka Forbes people are not responsive and are not committed.Drinking water in my area is not upto the standards so, I necessarily need water purifier. Since, the water purifier is not working I had to buy drinking and have spent 1200 on the water since last week. This is not an accepted way of treating customers by Eureka Forbes and would recommend all to keep this in mind and take a decision while buying a water purifier from Eureka Forbes.
          Aug 13, 2020

After four days of purchasing a water purifier from Metro Junction (Big bazar) purifier is yet not installed & yet no one comes for the demostration , After repeted complainting abt the same the big bazar service employee & even Eureka forbes customer care didnt give any proper answer ... may times not receiving phones . My wife is not well & doctor sujjest us to use purified water for drinking purpose.we are just upset due to the service factor.
            Aug 13, 2020

I had purchased one Aquaguard model from Dehradun dealer in Mar 2006 .Then i moved to bangalore and took the AMC for two years whose validity is till Dec 2010. As I have shifted my I nova aquagauard to rohtak at mentioned address
              HN 174/8 , Shiva Ji colony , Rohtak ,Haryana
              The dealer in rohtak (Vandan Enterprises , [protected] (shailesh jain) is asking for mail from company regarding same .
              I have contacted Delhi call centre ,Faridabad call centre,Faridabad office ,Delhi office ,Panipat office .........but still no result . i have got frustrated and really don't know what to do .
              Pls help me in getting my AMC services for which I had already paid . My details are as
              Customer ID - [protected]
              Contract no = 16269407

Pls provide the solution .
              1. I Had taken AMC for 3 years from 06 Feb2008 to 05 Feb 2011 vide RR Enterprise, 14/911, Indira Nagar, Lucknow- 226016 Contract Receipt No[protected] for Rs 2, 550/-.
              2. I was told that the carbon tube will be now replaced Once a Year and normal servicing Twice a Year.
              3. The Carbon tube has been replaced only TWICE, once in 2008 at the time of AMC renewal and thereafter in Dec 2009.
              4. I asked RR Enterprise on the 24t Dec 2010 to change the Carbon Tube as the third replacement is due, but have REFUSED saying that it will be replaced only after renewing the AMC in Jan 2011.
              5. This is NOT right as in 3 years contract the tube must be logically replaced TRICE.
              6. Please instruct the RR Enterprise to replace my Carbon Tube.
              Brigadier Verma

I had purchased Aqua Guard (Sensa Model) two months back in Patna. Two days after its installation there was a problem of overflowing. I lodged a complaint in local service centre which was attended after a week after three reminders.The next day another problem started.Water in the tank was not being stored and the machine had stopped working. Again I lodged a complaint and similarly after two or three reminders the mechanic came and did the needful. But very next day there was again a problem of overflowing and still it is continuing.I feel that I have done a great mistake by purchasing Eureka Forbes product.

I had the worst experience in my life that such a big name giving such a poor service.
                I suggest every reader "NEVER PURCHASE EUREKA FORBES products."

[protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 13, 2020

I have AquaGuard "Spring Fresh" RO system, which I bought from Nodia in March, 2008. Now I am shifted to Bangalore. My system needs the service & I need AMC also.

I registered the complian regarding that in first week of April, since then I registered same complain thrice but no result. My last complain no is S-14/8.

My system needs the service very badly. Please look in to the matter.

Sachin Gahlaut

Eureka — BAD AFTER SALES SERVICE

WE HAVE PUCHASED OFFICE SECURITY SYTEM FROM EUREKA FEW MONTHS BACK . THIS SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST FIFTEEN DAYS. AFTER REPETED CALLS THEY HAVE LOGED A COMPLAINT NO 145 DATED 21/5/2008. TILL TODAY I AM CHASING BY COMPLAINT BUT NO ONE HAS TURNEDUP, ON EACH DAY THEY ARE SAYING, "WE WILL SEND AN ENGINEER TOMMORROW", INSPITE OF FACT THAT THEY SHOULD RESPOND ME IN 24 HOURS.

PERSONS THOUSE ARE CONTACTED

WITH REGARDS
                V.D.SHARMA
                2C/335, VASUNDHARA GHAZIABAD

Eureka Forbes — Very Bad Service

I am having AQUA GUARD Designa Model. I had purchased this on Nov-07. We should get three free service for one year. I had logged a complaint for service on 09/10/2008. Till today no body has come to attend the call. My complaint number is 80650741 which I made through there call center number 39883333. I did follow up around 5 times on same number, every time the call center person said that they will attend the call today but that did not happen. They had given a manager number which no body is picking up. After 5 times calling they there service office number 22631110. I had spoke to them and they said person will visit today or the next day and got another complaint number s7953.

Even I spoke their head Mr. Mahesh Kumar, he had told that person will visit tomorrow, the way he said I was sure that the person will visit but that did not happen.

The funny part is that every from the call center say's the same thing that I will make sure the technician will attend the call today and if I ask how will you make sure that technician is going to come today and I do not get any reply. If I ask do you know why this is getting delayed they say we do not know.

Today it's 31 Oct and still nobody has come to attend the call. I am wondering what should I do? It's been really long time and don't know what to do?

I would request Eureka Forbes to improve there service otherwise they will lot of business because now I am not going any product from them neither I am going suggest anybody to buy a product from them. If I know there service center address or some body who is responsible I would return this product back to them and said thanks for saving my troubles.
                very very bad service any call will be attented only after 20 reminders from customers
                6. Please instruct the RR Enterprise to replace my Carbon Tube.
                Brigadier Verma

Sir/Madam
                  My water filter is leaking & hence out of order for the last three months. I have a three years comprehensive AMC with the company EUREKA FORBES for the said filter. The company is not attending to this problem. They are not attending the telephone calls also.

I & my family is facing severe health problems due to this . The company is absolutely indifferent to the problem.The service representatives have a callous & lackasaidal attitude towards their customers.

Please help me in this regard
                  Anjan Kumar Deb
                  Mobile: [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

WHILE HANDING OVER THE CHEQUE ON 5/6/2010 FOR AQUAGUARD CLASSIC WATERFILTER I REQUESTED FOR TWO ADDITIONAL FILTERS (FOR IRON AND SEDIMENT) TO BE INSTALLED ALONGWITH THE MAIN UNIT.THE SALES EXECUTIVE SAID HE WOULD PERSONALLY TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AND ARRANGE FOR THE INSTALLATION. ON RECEIPT O[censored]NIT ON 8/06/2010 ,I INFORMED THE SALESEXECUTIVE TO ARRANGE FOR THE INSTALLATION WITH THE ADDITONAL FILTERS AT 4PM ON 9/06/2010 . AT 4PM ON 9/06/2010 MY WIFE AND I RETURNED FROM OFFICE EARLY AND WAITED FOR THE SALES EXECUTIVE WITH THE INSTALLATION PERSONNEL.BUT NOBODY TURNED UP.AFTER A NUMBER OF CALLS THE SEVICE ENGINEER CAME ON THE LINE ASSURED THE INSTALLATI0N WOULD BE DONE ON 10/06/2010.TODAY MORNING(10/06/2010)I HAD TO REPEAT ALL MY REQUIREMENTS TO THE SEVICE ENGINEER.HE HAS INFORMED ME HE HAS TO GET THE IRON FILTER FROM POONAMELLE AND WOULD COME COME BY 12.30 PM.IT IS NOW 11.40 AM.MY WIFE AND I HAVE TAKEN LEAVE AND WAITING.WE NEVER EXPECTED SUCH UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM EUREKA FORBES.-------LAL KUMAR--D22,RK FLATS NO.1 JEEVANANDAM ST. KK NAGAR WEST CHENNAI[protected]MOBILE---[protected]----CUSTOMER ID NO.[protected]

I PURCHASE AQUASURE ELEGENT ARO 5 LTR STORE CAPACITY ON[protected], WHEN COMPLAINT ON SERVICE CENTER BARODA REPAIRS AND RUNNING FOR 01 OR 02 MONTH AND COMPLITED 11 MONTH OF BUT ONE MONTH PANDING OF WARANTEE BUT SERVICE CENTER NOT RESPOSE OF ABOVE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL & OBLIGE.

DINESH PATEL
                      Aug 13, 2020

Please provide your contact details and address immediately. Sorry for the inconvience caused to you in this regard.

Else contact me on[protected]/30251500 or arathi.[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in

Best Regards,

Arathi.S.Kulkarni.
                      Jr.Supervisor - All India
                      Customer Call Management.
                      Bangalore.

The Franchise in Haldwani is not supporting the right support required for a co. like you.I had brought this 3 years back but despite repeated calling them these people are not working and providing any support. My water purifire has been not workimg since the last few days so i had gone and complained to the franchises in Haldwani but these people have not provideed any action or any replacement we have to thiink now as to change it or buy a new one........... v

Else contact me on[protected]/30251500 or arathi.[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in

Best Regards,

Arathi.S.Kulkarni.
                        Jr.Supervisor - All India
                        Customer Call Management.
                        Bangalore.

Did your complain got resolved eventually???? or as all the customers are complaining about their service deficency even you are facing that. I thought of buying a water purifier from Eureka...but after looking at the satisfaction ratio of the existing customers...I am surely not buying into these marketing gimmicks of the jokers from Eureka...Thank You for saving me.

Rahul Ashar

About 4 months back,your technician on his visit to service the water purifier (RO) in my home said that the service contract(or the warranty or guarantee extension period,I don't know what exactly it is) had expired and collected from me around Rs.4000/- for renewing the same.But checking my records later,I found that one such contract was already live upto 10 months or more.I asked your service office at Ayyanthole(Thrissur) many times to return my money unneccessarily collected from me. But they haven't done so till this date.Sir,I have been using some Eureka Forbes product for the last 15 years.Has the company lost ethics?And customer justice?
                          I am planning to move court if I am not getting justice from you.I had waited long four months because of my faith in your company.
                          Request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                          Thanking you,
                          Thrissur-680 022.
                          Ph:[protected]Res)
                          Mob:[protected]
                          Aug 13, 2020

I am possessing Acquaguard Classic Water Purifier. We are under AMC. Water is not coming out of the faucet. Called up helpline centre 4 days back. Every time they give a complaint number and say that it will be attended shortly. This is the second time that they have failed to respond. my customer care number is [protected] and complt number is 5831. i was given the service managers number Mr.Sharma but he has conveniently switched the number off. Can this company's worthlessness be exposed.

AquaGuard classic — bad response

I paid AMC for one year in Vijayawada and at that time I have been assured that I can get my AMC transferred to any where in India.We shifted to Bangalore and I am trying to get service for my aquaguard since 10 days . I am calling up the customer care no. [protected] daily and getting fake promises like, we will keep ur request in top priority, we will surely send a person today. I am exhausted by all these things. I[censored] don't have a provision of AMC transfer why do u trouble the customers ? Now I am confirmed that people are dead in euro service and you can have a caption of 'service with greif' instead of 'service with smile'. Hope I will get service if anybody is alive till tomorrow.
                            My permanent account no. [protected].
                            ph.no [protected].
                            Complaint no 52305428

AquaGuard classic — Replacement of top panel

complaint number:83391105 was lodged through yor 24 hour helpline to replace top panel as the same had decayed & as aresult the machine had fallen. The I was assured promt service no technician called to fix the problem. After getting in touch with your Ghatkopar( east) franchisee m/s A.K.P.Enterprises telphone 6450924 a techician called on17/08/2010 who informed that as machine is old to go for replacement and booked order for new aquagaurd model INFINITY through sales specialist Mr Natvar Choudhary(Employeecode9035392) of team Mukand-I,team leader Mr.SSR who promised that in case any delay in supplying and fixing new machine, panel of the old machine shall be replaced to enable us to get filtered water for drinking purpose. Despite assurances to supply new machine by 19th or 20th , yor people are avoiding to responding to telephone calls giving silly excuses. You agree that need of the machine is very much felt in this season particulary when the city is reeling under monson born deseases.May I request immediat intervention and resolve the issues in company's interest if not customer's interest to retain its fair reputation?
                            >vpkamath tel 21021540

AquaGuard classic — No service person is coming. Bad service

I stay in davangere. they have a sales and service office here. Broght aquagurd classic 6 months back but it stopped working suddenly. Called the service persons daily since 4 days no one is attending this. No pure water to drink . This is bad Really they are only intending to sell the product not to service. I will not recomment aquagurd to anyone they have poor service and staff.

I have purchased an Aquaguard “Classic” water purifier on 19/10/08
                              from SHREYA ENTERPRISE . After one year one representative from your
                              Service Centre located at Chuanpur , Murshidabad, contacted me and collected
                              AMC.
                              As per contract they are to perform their duties i.e. servicing the water
                              purifier twice in a year .
                              But it is sorry to say that they did not turn up without several time intimation.
                              It may be mentioned here that they were attended at my residence for servicing
                              on 01/05/10 , but till date they did not turn up.
                              In this regard you are requested to look into the matter and make an arrangement
                              so that I can get your service properly.
                              Thanking you .
                              State: W.B
                              Ph.No.:[protected]

As per my service contract my aquaguard model ST 2000 first service due
                                on[protected].i have informed euro helpline on 26-5 2010 and registered as
                                per request no.[protected].my cust.no-[protected].In spite of so many
                                calls from my side to the helpline no action taken till date.Hence i request
                                the concered authoraties to look into this matter and do the needful at the
                                earliest.
                                look forward for your favourable reply.
                                Thanking you,
                                JACOB PANAKAL.

Aquaguard-ST 2000 — Service contract

I am having service contract since last 18 years with the company and last on 8.10.2009 i have renewed for two years vice Service Contract no; 17196002 dt 1.10.2009. Since yesterday i am not geting water supply in Aquaguard and contact no: 2641898 is not responding and inform that now contact no changed. Kindly instruct some one in Vadodara office and instruct to atten the complain as I am not geting water. Please treat this most urgent.
                                Thanks lalit N shah

On 02nd June I noticed that purifier was not functioning properly I immediately informed your Ranchi Office through phone[protected] and also through an agent Mr. Amit ([protected]) and was informed that the defect will be rectified but no one gave attention to the complaint till 03rd. When I followed up, I was informed that persons are busy in closing operations. Now is that an excuse for service personnel ? Since this kind of negligent attitude has happened earlier, I request you to look into operations of this office. If they cannot attend to service then let them not commit to it.

What is this? Are you joking with customer? Further how much time is required to attend to a complaint and its rectification? Who is responsible and what action you are taken against such ir-resposibility?

Kindly prevail upon the staff and prevent what could be a very bad experience.

SAMRAT MUKHERJEE
                                  for the last 10 tend i have lodged complaint on 39883333 that they have taken 1850/- rupees for services charges on Augs.2009 for next two year. They informed that every six months they will change the carbon of aquaguard and after one year year they will change the drum of the aquaguard They informed that the complaint will be resolved on the same day. but sorry to inform you they did not attend the complaint. More than 10 months have passed they did not change the carbon of the aquaguard.
                                  so you are requested to look into my complaint and chang the carbon.

my email address are - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                  mobile no. - [protected]

suresh kumara
                                  626-B, Mahaveer Nagar
                                  Tonk Road
                                  JAIPUR-302018(RAJ.)

With reference to the above, i would like to bring to your notice that, i have purchased a Aquaguard Gold Nova on 24/06/09 from one of franchisee of Eureka Forbes Ltd -Khushi Enterprise at North Lakhimpur, Assam.
                                    Detail of the product is as follows:-
                                    Code: AGGOLDG
                                    BCode: 12229
                                    SL No.: 2012382
                                    There was 2(two) free service in a year. I have not yet received any service after repeated reminders/request. At last after 11 months a service person visited me last week, but he asked me to purchase a new candle or the water filter cartridge which is now not giving proper result.
                                    Please note that, the cartrigde is damaged because the machine has not received proper service in time. The 1st service should be before 6 or 7 months. I have request/ informed them so many times but there was no action taken from the service team. And at last, after 11 months, they asked me to change the candle/cartridge with my cost which is totally inappropriate and unethical.
                                    I would hereby urge Eureka Forbes Ltd. to take appropriate action and to replace the candle/ cartridge free of cost please. Now the machine is at Guwahati.
                                    Awaiting for your reply and action please.

Your's truely

Bhaskar Jyoti Phukan
                                    Guwahati
                                    +91 [protected]
                                    dear sir,
                                    i have an annual service and maintenance contract with your company but after my repeated complaint i have not got any service from your company.
                                    Kindly do the needful and oblige

Name: Eastern Book House
                                    Contract Receipt No :[protected]
                                    Date: 17.04.2011 to 16.04.2012
                                    Mode of payment: By Ch. No. 086951 on SBI for Rs 950.00

COMPLAINT

I had a 1 year service contract on 25.2.09 (CONTRACT RECEIPT No. 1615232) and expired on 24.2.10 for servicing (including the material replacement) for Eureka forbes-Aquagaurd- Classic model. Your people did the service only on 9.9.09 (after six months). But, the final service on 24.2.10 was not done and no one had visited us.

As it is an health related matter, again, yesterday (30.5.10), we have got 1 year service contract by paying Rs.[protected]/- for material + 245/- for service) ( CONTRACT RECEIPT NO.[protected] .

I have few concerns and the same are as under…...

1) How come Rs.950-00 is charged now against CLASSIC model where it is mentieond as Rs.900-00 in the rear side of the contract receipt for this model?

2) Aquagaurd people were supposed to do the servicing in my last contract on 24.2.10 which was expired and not done. What will you do for that?

3) Will you add left out service in the new service contract? so that, there is a justice.
                                      4. Otherwise, will you refund the part of the money in the new contract against the old pending service job?
                                      5) How do you solve this problem?

I want solution for this. Please confirm. I am waiting for your immediate reply. Also, please intimeate me the email ID of your manager. so that I would like to communicate on this matter and get the justice.

O.S.Rao, [protected]