Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints(7064)

I bought a product of eureka fobes water purifier model-i-nova
last year.product was working properly. Some of the salesman of the above company asked to change the parts i.e filters because they run for six month only after that they are of no use. i phoned to service office of eureca fobes panipat.they changed the filters but from that day product is continusely giving problems that is water continously comes from the m/c when m/c is off. the service man of the company has changed the auto valve of the product but still problem is there.after continously phoning to the service office no one is bother about the consumer problem.
Respected Sir / Mam,
I want serviceing of our water purifier as soon as possible .

ADD-- PARSN TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
301, Infinity Event Bldg,
Law college Road (Pune)
PHON NO[protected]

Thanks regards -
Anita
Sir from the time of installation one part is not working in my water purifier .As i am not an expert i am not able to find the falt in time .My purifier is in warenty period but nobody is addressing my problem, Every one is asking money for this
Please comply
sir i made complaint on[protected] for change of cande and sevice and also collect amc cheqe from me but till no body has come pl see and do needful

I am resident of Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.

Your Franchisee M/s Sai Srinivasa Technologies TIn No. [protected] is the most useless service centre that I have ever come across.

My Aquaguard water purifier is giving a problem so I lodged a complaint at the service centre today morning at 0925 hrs (Complain No. 366 dated 08 Dec 08). I was assured that by 1200 hrs my problem will be looked into.
    As my wife and me are both working, I had to take leave and wait for your technician to come. However, when no one came till 1400 hrs I again called up the service centre. I was told that the technician (Mr. Suresh) has already been sent in the morning. When I told that he has not reached my house (my house is 10 min drive on a bike from the service centre), the reply I got is "I don't know sir, he does not have mobile and I cannot contact him".

Till 1700 hrs when again no one came I once again contacted the service centre, and I got the same answer. When I asked for the manager, I was told that he is busy and cannot speak to me.

This has not only happened with me but in my apartment two of my neighbours have also got the same kind of treatment from the service centre. Whenever they have call them as to what happened to their complain, the answer is - "we have sent the technician, or I do not know".

It is therefore requested that strict action be taken against the service centre, after all the name of your company is at stake. Also a technician be sent to my house to look into my problem as soon as possible.

My contact is :
    Door No. 50-50-24/19, Flat No : 503
    Sai Jyothsna Enclave, Ballaya Sastry Layout,
    Visakhapatnam - 530 013
    Ph:[protected]R), [protected]
    Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

Expecting to hear from you ASAP.

Sharad Rai
    Sub. : REPAIRING OF R.O. PLANT 5O LTR PER HOUR CAPACITY

Since last two three months from the date of installation we are following up for either repairing of faulty machine provided to us or replace the machine. Severel times engineers and officials have visited our place but matter is not being solved and they are coming up with different type of reasons each time. We have procured 2 nos. same machine and installed at same place with same condition. One is working fine and another is not working since installation. We expect better service from your reputed concern and request to resolve the problem within 24 hours.

For Ador Welding Limited

Sanjoy Saha
    Dy. Manager (HRD & A)
    Masat, Silvassa, U.T. of D. & N. H.
    Sub. : REPAIRING OF R.O. PLANT 5O LTR PER HOUR CAPACITY

For Ador Welding Limited

Eureka aquaguard — no service

Customer id : [protected]

We like to bring to notice that we had entered in to an AMC agreement with them for 1 year . Now we had made a complaint on dt :02/09/2010 complaint reference number is : [protected] . We see such an in difference both with the customer service section and the local incharge. We are being cheated of the AMC. If we call the local service head, they do not take the complaint very seriously. Now after using the product for 4 years, I am now comtemplating on shifting to some other brand. Service is most important factor for any consumer product and it has now become a complete failure in your case.

Do let us know whether any body takes customer complaint seriously
    i am a customer from kanpur our purifier is disturbed and your techinician of the kanpur branch is telling us that this is purifier
    is going to be closed so plz let us know if is it so on our email
    [protected]@ymail.com

Respected Sir/Mam

I have purchased Water Purifier (Spring Fresh) From Bharat Distributors, sector 34, Chandigarh on 6 /12 / 08. My home is near Mohali and comes under the Mohali 3B2 service station (Phone Number: [protected]) . I made request to service center for the installation of aqua guard on same day 6 /12 / 08 and they said that they will come at 6:30 PM in the evening on the same day but they did not come. From that day i am continuously making request for installation of but no body came till now. I ranged them up so many times and they were always saying we are just coming but they never came. Its very very poor service of Eureka Forbes. We have purchased bcoz its branded company and service is good. but we are in embarrassing position after purchasing aqua guard.

My address is: Mr. Sachin Majithia, Chandigarh Engineering College, Flat No. 1C, Landran (Mohali). Mobile Number: [protected]

Sir/Mam please do the needful action against the service center.

Waiting for your Good response.

SachinMajithia (Sr. Lecturer)
      Chandigarh Engg. College Landran (Mohali)

we have purchased Aquagarud RO system in the month of November-2008 their was no service of the same till date from Aquagaurd, So plz send your service person for the service.

Thanks & Regards
      Harpreet Singh
      0-[protected].

i brought ur company filter last 9 month. i always complin ur deler that pure water flow are very slow so do any thing but they alway came and open filter then service but problem is always not cure. now 3 day ago i was comlained for service but ut delear service man does not come for service. ur company deler name is rangila television at upleta dis rajkot at gujrat. so as a customer now what to do?
        I have complained Aquaguard for service, each and every time when I call them they will tell we are sending a person to your home, but 3 weeks gone, no one attended.

Since it is water everyone at home felt Sick
        I[censored] DONOT TAKE ACTION AS EARILIEST OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO FILE
        RTI WITHIN 2 DAYS
        FROM
        BALJINDER SINGH
        WZ 284 GURU NANAK NAGAR NEW DELHI - 110018
        dear sir,

I given complant againt my aqua guard water purifier from last 15 to 20 days but no one attend my complaints, they told me, we don't have manpower, i am leaving in sarlanagar maihar, and i complant in satna aqua guard office, no one attend my complent, i am facing lot of problem for this aqua guard, so please tell to satna office to do my work at earleast, other wise i have to complat aqua guard main office .

Please repair my aquaguard

Prashant Bhemde
        Mob: [protected]

Iam Major (Dr.) Murtaza presently employed with INDIAN ARMY. I have purchased aqua care RO in october 2008 from Bangalore(INDIA) which is under warrenty. Its inlet pipe broke around 14 days ago. I lodged the complaint with service centre at phone no. 39883333. Complaint no. given to me was 1254. I have been almost calling daily at the service centre but nobody has come to repair the unit. I was given the no. of technical manager Mr. Jagdish(ph no.[protected]) 3 days back who assured me that somebody will attend the complaint. For the past three days nobody has turned up for the repair. Now its about two weeks that Iam waiting for somebody from Eureka forbes to attend to my complaint. My family has been going through tough time without pure water for drinking. This episode has caused great mental agony and stress. Let me know what to do? My phone no. is [protected]. My address is:
          Maj Murtaza
          36/8, IAM Officers enclave
          Airport depart lane
          Airport Road (Old)
          Near HAL bus stand
          Bangalore-560017

Dear Sirs,
            My complaint no.80803522

I have bought the above product/water purifier from EUREKA FORBES, which was installed at my home on 01.09.2008. We were told by the installation team that during the warranty period i.e. 1 year, two services will be provided from the co. free charge. However, till yesterday that is even one year has passed, there has not a single service provided by the co.

It was only when the product startind giving problems i.e. the machine was not getting started and the water refused to flow out from the machine tap, we lodged the complaint and the technician from BHUSHAN SERVICES, Thane (claiming to be authorised service provider of EUREKA FORBES) came and set right the problem.

However, today i.e. on 09.12.2008 we got a call from BHUSHAN SERVICES, informing us about the expiry of warranty period in August, 2008 and offered a second and last service of the product which was due in warranty period, which according to me is the 1st service for the product. We requested the BHUSHAN SERVICES to visit our home and do the needful.

In the absence of any service provided during the warranty period and since the warranty period has already expired, it is expected from the co. to extend the warranty period to enable us to get second service free of charge.

This would save us from paying Rs.250.00 being charged by the co., through BHUSHAN SERVICES, for signing the contract for services after the expiry of date of warranty period.

Your immediate action and positive response is awaited.

Prakash Darwani
            Cell: [protected]

I AM SORRY TO STATE THAT A REPUTED COMPANY LIKE EUREKHA FORBES APPOINTS ARYA SERVICE AS THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS. HERE THE...
              Dear Sir:
              It sounds very bad, from this Machine we are unable to get CLEAN water, actually I had purchased this Machine...

For my Aquagaurd RO, I have launched complaint with Call Centre for non Functioning of Purifier[protected].I...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total Sensa — Supply of old / used unit

I bought a "Aquaguard Total Sensa" (Sl No BD[protected] water purifier from their franchise Dinesh Enterprises in...

I had brought aquaguard model aquaguard classic e-balling from your panipat office on dated 8th...

Our Aqua Guard is to be serviced every 3 months; At the last sevice a New AMC was taken which is valid till Oct 2009.
              The machine has developed a problem; have informed the local Service manager who opines
              a) his team is NOT ready to look at & repair this old machine.
              b) he insists on upgrading the machine to the latest model.

Can the the AMC amount be adjusted towards the upgrade?
              IF not, the amount MUST be returned to us with immediate effect; Only then we can consider an upgrade.
              We await your reply; failing which we shall have to move to Consumer Court for deficiency of services.

Recently two months ago I bought Eureka Forbes Aqua Total RO and the company executive assured that I will receive this document...

i have bought an aquaguard purifier 5 yrs ago.it worked very well for 2 years then we shifted to new place leaving aquaguard stopped for 3 yrs.now we have again called the person from aquaguard for its servicing.he changed candle and carbon and charged 600 rupees last week.the peoblem is that water is nottasting as good as it was before or as in through RO water. when i boiled water for my baby, there was lot of salt left behind which make me alarmed that water is not getting purified.please tell what to do.i have spent lot of money to give pure water to mykids still not satisfied.ples help.
                i want to add one more thing in my above complaint is that the aquaguard person didd not give any bill of 6 rupees i gave him.

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard — NOT WORKING

NOT WORKING PROPERLY & FLOW OF WATER IS VERY SLOW...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Nova Gold Water Purifier — New Machine leaking all over

I have purchased Nova Gold Machine from your Executive Mr. Padeep Kumar Shukla on November 20th 2008
                  the same was...
                  I've registered a complaint with the Eureka Forbes Customer Service Center in the month of August 2008 -...

I would rate the service level of Eureka forbes as pathetic & third category service level. I have not seen any company which has all its business based on service quality, having such a lethargic attitude towards customer service level.

I am having Aquaguard reviva smart(RO) purchased from Ahmedabad from Aquaguard sales person. Now, I have shifted to Pune. I have requested for fitting & service of my machine. Fitting was done (after charging hefty amount of Rs.250/- with no receipt given for the same) after several follow-ups.Then after calling CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE atleast FIVE times, one service technician came but after looking at the model, he informed that he is not trained to service this machine & he will send some senior technician. But no body came.

Finally, I had put a request at call centre on 26/11/2008 with service request no. 80769873 & I was assured that service people will visit in maximum 48 hours. No Body came.

Once again, I called up callcentre & I was told that the matter had been taken up to senior people & some body will visit within 24-48 hours. No body visited.

Once again I called up call centre & the reply as above was given. I doubt whether there are machines answering the call with human names or is it really some people sitting over there & giving same reply.

I am working with press & planning to takeup this matter in pressway now.

In nut shell, A slumber company with pathetic service levels & inefficient people.

Aquaguard RO Smart — BAD SERVICE COMPLAIN

we have purchase aqugured Ro Smart in month of April - 2009 in your Shyam Nagar kanpur office through your sales excecutive Mr.Umesh devedi.
                  we have receved four free service coopan with this machine but after six month no one is come to my office for service of this machine that result our machine was not working properly last 15 days. last week we complain your kanpur office no[protected] they give us complain no 131 dt.13/11/2009 and told wthin 24 houres our excecutive come you office to solve this problem but till today no one is come to my office to solve this problem and you kanpur office people do not give us proper response your Sales excecutive Mr.umesh devedi do not receved my phone call also.

Please look this matter and suggest me what will i do

From M/s Shivam Chemicals
                  Arpit Agarwal
                  Ph.[protected]
                  Mob.[protected]

I purchased a new Eureka Forbes Aquaguard RO Water Filter unit on 09 Sep 2007 from Nagercoil (Tamil Nadu) Salesman Mr. V. Marimuthu (Mob: [protected]) after exchanging my old Aquaguard NOVA Water Filter unit. As the NOVA unit's Annual Maintenance Contract has a balance of about 15 months, the Salesman assured me that I will receive the balance period AMC fee of the NOVA Water filter back (About Rs 1, 250.00). Though I spent few hundred Rupees in Phone charges to followup the matter with Manager Mr. Santhakumar (Mob: [protected]) and AMC Claims Officer Mr. Thiraviam (Mob: [protected]), I have not yet received my money back.

Apart from the Water Filter, I also purchased Vaccum Cleaner and Air Filter from Eureka Forbes. Though this Company's products are good and had good after sales Service, the Company's after Sales service is getting worse now (may be in Tamil Nadu ?). I suggest the consumers to be very alert with this Company.

Dear All,

I have fed up with the services rendered by Eureka forbes, I called the Eureka help line and made...