We have purchased Aquagaurd, two months back. During installation, it was observed that some of the parts are not received, which was not informed to us by the technician and the installation was done with the existing parts. Latter on, we ourselves have realized this, by watching the same in the neighborhood and called their Vijayawada office branch head and team leader. The response was so rude and either of them are so reluctant to visit us to rectify the problem. Rather, they are asking us to visit their place and give a written complaint, as the sales person, who made the sale is no more in the organization. I am so diguised with the kind of reply given. for the following reasons:
1. The Technician should not have done the installation, without receiving the full set of instrument.
2. At least, he should have informed us the fact (intentions are very clear, ie., to cheat the customer)
3. Team leader asked us to talk to the branch head, which should be done by him.
4. Team Leader's language was so rude and he was using filthy language
5. TL is more interested in new installations than to sort out the problems of the existing customers.
6. Branch head's response was also not satisfactory and the whole team response was tuned to rudeness.
At last they said that we have to give a written complaint, which has to be submitted in their office. Funny thing is that, they have asked us to mention about all the parts missing (They might be expecting me to be a Eureka Forbes
service engineer) They are not bothered to visit the place to see what actually the problem is.