Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 353

Eureka Forbes has been seen to be providing increasingly abysmal customer service. The company is also completely apathetic towards customer experience. Too many customers have suffered and it is time the company righted itself. We are initiating action to make this company aware of its responsibilities. If you have had a bad experience with this company write to [protected]@yahoo.com....

I had given complaint for routine servicing of aquaguard inova total model on 12th-Nov-09.But till now no body has attended the complaint.During selling your agent gives call at every 6 hrs,but during servicing nobody attends the complaint even in 6 days.If this is your policy then it is ridiculous.It is better to stop provide servicing.

This is the story of Bellary Distict ( Karnataka) servicing center.

I have been a customer of Aquaguard since they had launched their very 1st model of water purifier.
    In 2007 I had changed the machine & bought Aquasure Ivory model form a vendore at Borivali west Mumbai-92.

The machine started giving problem within warranty period itself. Now its has breakdown again.
    I have registered a complaint with at the helpline no. [protected] on 7th October 2009 bearing complaint no.55609059. No body attended to my complaint till 2 weeks, then after a repetitive complaint on 24th Oct 2009 (spoke to Harish at Helpline), somebody from Malta Entp.(service Agency of AquaSure located at Borivali E, near National Park, Mumbai) turned up & said the machine is having PCB problem & needs to be replaced. But they didn’t had the PCB in stock so he went back saying will inform us when they have it in stock.
    I called at the helpline again on 31Oct09 and I was promised somebody for sure will attend to my complaint. I waited for a week again & called up again on 7th November (to Nikhil at Helpline), after this call I got a call from Ms. Keshmira of Malta Enterprise. ([protected], [protected]) saying they don’t have the PCB but they will arrange one by 11th November. No one either contacted me or attended my complaint till 11th Nov. I waited for couple days & called up Keshmira on 14th Nov, she started bluffing that she had the PCB ready by 10th & she called me but I denied getting it fixed. We had an argument that she didn’t called me & then she banged the phone down.

On this I called up the helpline again (spoke to Mayur) today on 14th November 2009 & explained him the full story, he told me to speak to Yogita ( at [protected] / 204) but no one is responding on the phone.

It seems either the models produced by Aqua sure is of THIRD CLASS quality so much so that it pops up with technical problems frequently and on top of that they don’t have proper servicing centre/agencies or people to talk politely to customers.

Its very pathetic & poor of to expect such kind of after sales service & product service from a reputed company like Eureka Forbes. I am starting to loose the hopes & faith I had in Eureka Forbes & may be have to seek help of some private agencies (like Robicon Services at Kandivali west) who do the maintenance work at much lesser cost & with prompt response.

14th November 2009
    S. Ghosh

Kind Attention: General Manager, Service
      Eureka Forbes( Water Purifier)

My Total RO is giving more TDS that the specific limit:

1: Input water TDS: 426

2: Output water TDS: 330

I have contacted to RM/AM Kanpur but no corrective action so far.

There are repeatedly problems in my RO system. We are getting very performance from...

Eureka Forbes India — WATER PURIFIER SPARE PARTS

I am having water purifier model Aquaguard Classic. Three months ago at the time regular service the engineer told that there is a need to replace the Chambers of water purfiers so complaint the service centre immidiately. I contacted around 20 times to the service centre (RAM NAGAR DELHI-110051) and also lodged many complaints to central complaint help line but nothing moved. Finally the local service centre lady told me," sir,...

On 03 Nov 09 i bought a RO plant .Since then the output of water has the very less TDs value (i.e 24 PPM and the water taste is not sumptous.I made several call to the service representive but he simply vanished with the cheque leaving no trace of him.Past four days we are trying to call him but to utmost unprofessionalism he doesn't even bother to receive our calls.

i had purchased a acquvaguard water purifier and had AMC for two years every six months carbon has to be changed i phoned to the company for changing the carbon but the company is not responding after a lapse of one year the service was very wrost. 3/247 gopala krishna colony, krishnagiri - 63 5001 cell No.[protected]...
        I have lodged a complaint no 82080307 on 26 Oct 2009 on company's Toll No 3988 3333 for refund of AMC amount paid for old waterpurifier which was later on exchanged with GOLD NOVA new purifier.I was advised that the same shall be adjusted against new purifier AMC but for that separate payment of Rs 1450 was made by me and I was informed that Rs 1000 will be refunded independently....

Location: Jamshedpur. Address: K3-118,Telco Colony. Pin-831004

I have a AMC on my aquaguard. It is due for renewal this month and I had called Eureka Forbes representative for this renewal purpose. A person came but neither did he renew the AMC nor did he do the complete servicing of the aquaguard. He said that PCB was defective and needs to be changed. Please make a seperate complaint. Meanwhile he opened the power connection of the set and left saying that he would come back the next day and complete the servicing as well as the renewal of AMC. I also made a seperate complaint as desired by him to the Eureka forbes office about defective PCB. 3 days have passed. Neither the person who came for AMC renewal nor any other person has come to attend the set which is lying inoperative during this period. Repeated reminders each day in the morning has not had any effect.

This is simply unacceptable in the present age of cut throat competition where customers have many choices before them. Also aquaguard is related to drinking water which I need not say is absolutely essential commodity and cannot be played around with.

I was considering to upgarde my model with some other model of Eureka Forbes. But after this experience I have decided to neither renew my AMC nor upgrade. I will switchover to some other company product. I would like to emphasize that Eureka Forbes service in Jamshedpur is one of the Worst possible and at this rate Eureka Forbes is certain to be wiped out of the market very soon.

We purchased Aquasure Platinum in Aug 2009, thinking that it is good company and we will have hasslefree service. But within 2 months products failed and stopped working. For lastt 2 weeks we are spending 150 every day just to get bisleri bottle thinking product will be repaired today.
          Everytime we call customer service, standard answer is that person will be their by evening. And when somebody show up after 13 days he can not repair it. They promise that they will fix the problem but nobody take care of the issue. I am dealing with Thane service center and talked to people named Somshankar and Prasad. They just do not give any service just keep making false promises. The worst service I ever seen.
          Eurekaforbs should be ashamed of this kind of products and this kind of service. Tonight I am going to get a new filter since I lost hope in this company and their services completely....

...
            i had buy a water purifier/aquaguard from gwalior(MP).. with this address- Sunil Kumar, BM 511Deen Dayal Nagar Gwalior. but now i sifted in Etawah (UP) address- manoj kumar vivek vihar colony, desarmahu road. Phone no.[protected] and i want to change my address for home service of water purifier.. so dear please submit my complain. and plz come soon anyone at my home for doing service of water purifier...
            I have purchase a aquaguard Booster last seven month at the time of installation they told us that after six month they will do a free service and change the candle. But I have called and inform the service section many times but nobody has come yet, every time when I call they will give new complain no and say today he will visit. from last 4 days no one has come.

The Aquaguard service section is really poor and they don't response for free service.

My mobile no: [protected] and Address : 17-1-181/M/178, darab jung colony, Near Rahim plaza, Madannapet, hyderabad - 59, A.P.

Bashir
            one of your employee, named narendra tiwari of mumbai whose contact no. is [protected]/ [protected]
            took 200 rs from me by showing the id card, for the cover of water purifier. he said he is going to bring it within 2 days and 15 days passed on that issue. i must be have called him more than 5 times, every time he reply that it will be there by today evening. but he dint kept his words. IS THIS YOUR SERVICE.

I WANT YOU TO TAKE A STRONG ACTION OVER IT. AND I NEED MY 200 RS BACK.
            I disagree with the fact that service is poor . I had no such prolem
            but want to add that the" help line" is ineffective in response to a complain. I had a service contract for 3 years, this month it was due. But the contact # was not responding, finally rang at HELP LINE which gave me Complain ID # on 21.12.09.But no body turned up
            To day on 28.12.09 the service came seeing my service profile & did the service. The service man had no knowledge about help line
            complain ID, Also came came to know that their Contact # which
            they gave me CHANGED. The service center did not bother to inform about the changed tel #.
            S.C.ROY, kolkata
            28.12.09
            Sir
            At present I would like say that eurekaforbs service is very good. I have a sansa+ water purifire.

P deka

WE HAVE PURCHASED ONE AQUAGUARD I - NOVO WATER FILTER CUM PURIFIER VIDE INVOICE # 11267 DTD 19/10/2004. UNIT SERIAL # 2022874 WE HAVE GIVING AMC REGULARLY TILL DATE. OUR M/C IS UNDER AMC. PAID LASTELY FOR 2 YEARS.

WE HAVE COMPLAINED ENGINER ATTENDED BUT THE JOB WAS INCOMPLETE. HE SAID SOME PART IS NOT AVAILABLE. ONCE IT IS AVAILABLE WE WILL CHANGE IT 2 WEEKS AGO. TILL DATE NO RESPONSE.

PLEASE HELP US. ASK TO COMPANY TO REPLACE THE UNIT. IF THEY CANNOT SERVICE THE OLD UNIT.

# 2551676 / [protected]

Eureka Forbes/Aquaguard — NOT ATTENDING THE COMPLAINT

From:

The CDA
              No 1, Staff Road
              Secunderabad-09

We have entered into AMC from 01.05.2009 to 30.06.2009 for maintenance of 8 Aqua Guards water purifiers at our office and trasit facility including spares. We have also made advance payment in full. But, till date there was literally no service. The company has taken us for a ride. There seems to be no one to look after the complaints and service.

eureka forbes aquaguard waer purifier — NOT ATTENDING

Pathetic Service by Aqaguard AMC,

We signed an AMC for our Aquaguard Water Purifier on 09 Sep 09. Carbon was not changed
              and they assured that it would be changed at a later date. Inspite of repeated calls to AQUA HELPLINE services between Sep 09 to Nov 09, the carbon change and servicing has no been done. Now, even the next servicing has become due.

We are tired of poor response from Aquaguard Helpline.

Please Help

we have purchased one UV water purifier on 9.1.2010 my phone no is [protected]. on 4.3.2010 we made complaint on non working of water purifier through phone again we made a call on 6.3.2010 .But no body attended. Poor service . we are running a school and thought of buying few more units of water ourifier . Due to poor service we have to reconsider of buying eurwkha forbe product. For past three day we are spending Rs 100/ per day . I request you to kindly look in to to the matter to attend the service
              thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
              spmaya
              Comments

0 minutes ago by S.p.maya [send email]
              thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
              spmaya
              I had purchased 2 nos. Total RO Reviva at Bhopal in month of May, 09. From last seven days both machines are not working & while making complaints either phones are not being attended or serviceman is not coming to site after giving time.
              puchased aquagaurd AG Reviva 6000038 Dt[protected].thru Kiran enterprise Gonda UP
              they have not given a single service till dt after many telephonic reminder'pl take service urgently
              C-124 Sanchar vihar mankapur gonda UP Mob-[protected]
              we are purchased AQUAGUARD cooler cum purifier in 2005 . From that day we are not getting proper service.Recently one year back we have paid Rs.3600/- for AMC. But the service person is not attending for complaints like thermostat is not working and water is not cooling.Our customer code was [protected].
              address:Sunrays petrofill (indianoil bunk), tadepalligudem, west godavari (dist), andhra pradesh, [protected]
              im trying to contact u from past 20 days, but cannot contact u.there is continue beep sound in the water purifier system. it is infiniti model. my address is
              amith kumar
              flat no.501, radha enclaves,
              st.no. 16, himayathnagar,
              hyderabad-29
              ph.no. [protected]
              [protected]+

Sir
                i registered my complaint for service on 28.10.09 and even after 5 days no one has attended to the service.The product is a new one and is in warranty period.Infact i made several calls in this regard to your customer srvice number.my customer no is [protected].If your service personnel takes 5 days for attending to the service complaint,then what is the use in holding your product.I find lot of defficiency in service now, compared to earlier years,as i have been using your product from the date of introduction of water purification system.hope u will take proper action in this regard?
                ramadoss

Aquaguard / Aquasure — Filter need to change

I have already buy your products Aqua sure with power boiling model.This is bought from C.S.D
                  canteen on the date 29/03/2009.The person who came and fix it he told me that every six month
                  the filter should be changed.Now its already more than six month but no one called me up or no
                  one came to fixed it.Kindly please inform to change the candle from the filter.Thanks...
                  Dear sir/madam
                  I had purchased aquaguard from your representative Gaurav on 20/04/2009. Bar coded sticker number is[protected]. Recipt number is 009737/206.
                  At the time of purchase he had promised to bring life waranty card within 2 hours. Since then I am regularly calling him on his number [protected] and he always says that he is busy. Kindly arrange for the waranty card as soon as possible.
                  regards
                  pankaj saxenabr...

After one moth of installation of the Electronic Door Locking System ( Kocom ) it is totally non functional.
                  The service support is worse than horrible. They have some smart guys who are good at lip services only, mostly they are incompetent, always try to find a way out to procarstinate the job. for more than a fortnight we have been waiting for rectification, there is absolutely zero response.
                  They are totally unreliable. If somebody is eager to buy some high priced junk item, may please call Eureka Forbes direct salesman - because in this regard they are ther best.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I bought a dry and wet vacumm cleaner from Eureka Forbes, under the life time service guarantee, where demonstration was claimed to be provided on the spot but they have not given the demonstation even after two weeks of several requests / reminders to their corporate, customer care and service center. Even I asked to return the system and refund my money but they do not respond.

This is highly disgusting, pathetic, ill business...

Aquaguard - Integra 7 — FAULTY MACHINE

I bought AQUAGUARD INTEGRA-7 (sl no[protected],BCODE-12231,Code:INTGRANF, almost 2 years ago.This machine has got the same problem o[censored]V radiation bulb getting fused, that is persisting since a long time.I complained many times to aquaguard service centers but their technicians have failed to rectify it.The same problem reoccur every after 15 days.There, after sale service is worthless.They don't turn up even after 7 days after receiving...

Eureka Forbes Water Filter — very worst service

i have purchased ureka forbe water filter and i have taken a m c from your rajahmundry (a.p) branch from 8 years each and every time your service boys not rectify the defects proper or in time. this time also i have given a m c my water furifier but at the end of the amc 1 service was remain no body was presented eventhough i have given somany complaints at your supervisers frin 6 months. how can i give amc this time. so i request you kindly...

Hello, We bought Eureka Forbes Reviva Water purifier. Sales person from eureka forbes which bring that machine change our original High TDS membrane from Low TDS membrane and that too too year old membrane. After only 4 months water quality became so bad it is hardly drinkable. After one month calling they sent some service person who told us that sales team made us fool by fitting 2 year old membrane in out new aqua guard filter and keeping our new one. Also we come to know from source that they have sale us new filter over 2500 more costly from original price.

Now when I am calling them to change membrane they are saying they wont and not picking up phone any more can some one look into this matter please?