Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 349

I have filed an complained on 04-01-10 againts the Euroka forbes Robot model water purifier to thier customer care center that the machine is not working and still they saying that they will send the person and again I called the thier call centre they gave me thier Supervisor Mr. Sesha ( [protected]) number and he told that engineer will come within 8 hrs, but sofar no person has come to rectified the probrem . is this the service of eureka...

NOT ATTENDING CALLS - PROBLEM WATER DRIPPING.
WE HAVE PURCHASED ONE AQUAGUARD I - NOVO WATER FILTER CUM PURIFIER VIDE INVOICE # 11267 DTD 19/10/2004. UNIT SERIAL # 2022874 WE HAVE GIVING AMC REGULARLY TILL DATE. OUR M/C IS UNDER AMC. PAID LASTELY FOR ONE YEAR.

THE COMPANY ENGG. / FRANCHISEE EXACTLY KNOWS WHEN TO TAKE AMC. HE DOES NOT TOUCH THE M/C TILL AMC IS PAID AND THEN VANISHES AWAY.

WE HAVE NOW A PROBLEM OF WATER DRIPPING SINCE 04.01.10. WE COMPLAINED HE CAME AFTER 2 DAYS AS THE AMC WAS DUE. THEN HE SAIS SOME PART NOT AVAILABLE, HE WILL RESTORE NEXT DAY. THAT NEXT DAY IS YET TO COME.

PLEASE HELP US. ASK TO COMPANY TO REPLACE THE UNIT. IF THEY CANNOT SERVICE THE OLD UNIT.

S.MURALE DHARAN
306, JAGDEESH Apts.,
13, Gokulpeth,
NAGPUR - 440 010
[protected]@sify.com

# 255 5199 / [protected]

We have purched you sensa water purifier still didnot come any original copy of me otherthan this my container didnot collet any water in container I was call your person who anser me that i will see if I will get any time, I will come.

Your faithfull costomer
very poor service for the water purifier.No calls are taken and no one adheres to the contract rules.We all intend going to the consumer forum.

eureka water purifier — Purchasing problem

My close relatives both are senior citizens staying at Anna Nagar,Chennai and they can not move arond to buy your product which is long pending. They wanted to have a water purifier'. Myself with my daugher went to Anna Nagar, we wanted to help them in getting one and my daughter telephoned to your office. The receptionist though polte replied with insufficient knowledge. . They are trained in such a way, can not speak proper English. Secondly, immediately picking the phone she said our complaint is registered. We were astonished. When nothing was purchased where was the question of complaint? Why have you such poor standard of staff group. Again we called up and explained patiently to make her understand that we were intersted to buy one water purifier to fix the same day immediately as we had to return the next day. The promise was not kept up and nothing was done to supply the product.Eureka make advertisements a lot but fail to satisfy the customer because of their staff with inefficient service and not well trained to promote the products as they are happy in counting their time of 8 hours a day to get salary even they do not deliver the goods. Euroka gained a bad name in several angles. I have noticed, the canvassing staff with group visiting houses despite turning them back without showing interest. Why? The problem is not with the company nor the products and you have wonderful products but with inadequate working knowledge of the staff. After long pursuation, the product was supplied but it is not working now from the very next of the the purchase.Please do the needful.

S.Ramanujam
Advisor:
Strategy & Contrivance.
Bangalore.
This is Kanchan from G.E.T. Water Awareness Team Chennai... I read ur complaint.

Many people forget to choose a customized plant for their raw water characteristics.

Standard branded products do magical advertisement only for marketing and not concentrating in service, as the RO, UV, OZONE, UF, NANO concept needs huge maintenance if not configured for RAW water purification methods

We people create this awareness and we have qualified engineers who FREELY service the Water purifiers any brand any model and suggest you how to maintain it in future.

We provide original spares also. Call me at [protected] [protected] [protected]

3 weeks before i installed EurekaForbes RO water purifier for my home,from day 1 its not working properly. High leakage in water tank. I have complained many times to sales person, service person and customer care but no respaonse from their side.
    It cost Rs.14,000 it is total waste me.

Pls consumers dont go for EurekaForbes RO water purifier
    Aug 13, 2020

EurekaForbes RO water purifier — worst service

i bought a robot model in may 2008 and since then every 4-5 months ive been having problems .since mid feb 2010 in a span of 2 weeks the aquaguard has been attended to 5 times and still d problem has not been rectified(water not filling in d storage compartment)i have registered a new complaint on 8th march (complaint no:[protected]inspite of reminders every day for d last i week no one has come 2 attend d fault nor had d courtesy to contact us .tall claims are made at d time of purchase,,they r so keen tat v pay for amc's but this is d service they provide.we working people take leave and wait at home wasting our time and losing our patience waiting for the service technician to turn up.i thought better of eurekaforbes but i've lost hope in the brand and will never recommend them to any of my contacts henceforth.i wonder wat d management is doing readind all complaints from consumers.

eurekaforbes - Water purifier RO — Worst Customer service

I am owning a Eureka forbes Aqua guard RO Purifier and I opt for 2 years AMC contract. They promised they will do better service. But the service is very worst. I have registered the complaint on 13th but no body turned up till date and i used to call everyday. If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

Please provide your contact details and address immediately. Sorry for the inconvience caused to you in this regard.

Else contact me on[protected]/30251500 or arathi.[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in

Best Regards,

Arathi.S.Kulkarni.
    Jr.Supervisor - All India
    Customer Call Management.
    Bangalore.

Eureka Forbes / Trendy Steel Vacuum Cleaner — replace ment of spare part

i have purchased eureka forbes vacume cleaner model trendy steel in bigbazaar hyderabad rtc crossroad branch approx three month back that day i getting a probleum in floorcleening spare part i complainted tolocal custemercare unit but no reply now todat so pl take some action and seettle my probleum as soon as possible...

To
      M/s Eureka Forbes Limited,
      No 143, C-4, Bommasandra Indusrrial Area,
      Off Hosur Road,
      Banglore-560099

Reg:- Service Contract for the period 8-1-2008 to 7-1-2010
      Contract Receipt No.14968090 Dated:[protected]

Sub:- Complaint against deficiency in services and
      non-supply of One set of Candle and Carbon

Please refer above contract for service for two years executed on[protected]. First set of Candle and carbon under the above contract was replaced on[protected] as due candle under previous contract No.12612870 was provided and replaced on[protected]. Next Candle and carbon was to be replaced in December-2009, but no one turned up for replacement of candle and carbon for which payment was already made on[protected].

It is also pointed out that under the AMC contract, machine was promised to be check up periodically, or at least once in a six month, but no such services was provided and only service was provided on complaint and repeated reminder.

Under the said sorry state of affairs, you are requested to look into the above matter and one set of candle and carbon be provided as due under above contract Dated:[protected] of two years w.e.f. 8-1-2008 to 7-1-2010
      Scan copy of contract is enclosed for your perusal and record.

Please do the needful at an early date,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Indrani Jain)
      106-A, DDA Flats,
      Mansarover Park,
      Delhi Shahdara, Delhi-110032
      Dated:[protected]

Eureka Forbes Limited — Deficiency in service

Refer contract Receipt no.[protected] for Aquasure Cristal.
      Service is not being provided as per terms and condtion mentioned in Contract.
      Mob:[protected]

Eureka Agro Plantations Ltd — COMPANY NOT TRACEABLE

I have bought 3 certificates of depodit from the aforesaid company in 1994 on payment of Rs 1250 each. Rs 100000 were promised to be paid on maturity after 18 years but now the company is not contactable on the given address and tel no:

Add - 18, MADAN MOHAN MALVIYA MARG
        ADJACENT PEE KAY BHAVAN
        LUCKNOW.
        TEL[protected] / 237947 / 246701

kINDLY GUIDE ME ON...

It's two years, i purchased Aqua guard. In spite of calling several times for free services, i get an answer 'dopahar me aa jayega, shaam me aa jayega'.
        Hope less service.
        I will never buy Eureka Forbes product in future.

AQUA GUARD REVIVA WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM — AMC not done

AQUA GUARD REVIVA WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM CHEQUE GIVEN FOR Rs.3660/- to Mr.Harish on 31/10/08 for AMC and cheque cleared on 05/11/08. Nobody turned up sofar to do AMC. contacted to Ms.Ezhilarasi - very poor response, simply cheating. Please send immediately service person for AMC.

Aquaguard Water Purifier — No Service After Sale

It is to inform you that i have purchased a Aquaguard Water Purifier System of your company from one of your franchisee.
        But No body has come everafter for checking the working of same.
        No Service is provided by them, even in guarante period.
        So i requests you to take appropriate action and provide service to me.

Auqua guard — No service provided

We purchased aqua guard from sangli branch. As per the deal 4 free services were supposed to be provided but they are very reluctant to provide any service.

Water Purifier — no service - no response

well made a call and placed a request to attend my water purifier complaint call no 06230 ( pune office ) three weeks gone by but no one has attended to this complain .

call centre no in pune - very bad experience

1) the dept does not pick up calls before 10.30 am and after 5.30 pm in the evening
        2) difficult task to get thru the service team
        3) false committment - no one realy is tracking the complaint no :
        4) every time assurance of the call being attended and they are not aware of the trailing calls

well eureka forbes service very very bad .
        While Aquaguard is trying sell some product, inspite of our avoidings they march to our house even 10 times. But once they sold the product, howmanyever times we call them for service, they will not come. We have purchased a Aquaguard reviva one yr back. We called them number of times for free service. They didnt turn on at all. Now once the warranty period over, they are coming home and asking 3660 for service.
        Dont what to do them...
        My name is Mr. Rajesh Menon, owner of Aqua Guard Pump Model, staying in Chinchpada Road, Kalyan East.

I opted for Annual Maintenance Contract with one of the appointed agent in Kalyan West, named Ashapura for two years' duration. Currently, my machine requires servicing very badly and we had been repeatedly complaining to the agency for the past three (3) months and our complaint have always seemed to fall in the deaf ears. Up until now, they have only provided us with false assurances that a technician will follow the same day, but that has never happened till today. They are now providing us with lame excuses and getting rid of our calls. Up until now, we have handled the matter with due patience and politeness, but I am not really sure when will we lose our patience with them. This is not a professional manner for Eureka Forbes to handle the customers, and we have been going through agony each and every time our machine needed servicing. The Annual Maintenance providers (Ashapura) in Kalyan area so far have been very unprofessional and have shown an unethical approach towards their work and it requires a lot of pursuance to get the filter replaced or any of its parts replaced, as in a year they should replace the filter with a new one, which the technicians only clean and state that it is functioning well and some how try to get rid of the call, but few weeks later the machine gets choked up again forcing us to drink the normal tap water or the machine emits muddy water with a foul smell added with a bad taste. Our misery does not end here, as we are once again forced to beg, plead, and make multiple attempts to contact them in order to re-fix the machine and it takes a long time for a technician to attend our calls.

What I fail to understand is that when it is the time to renew the contract, the technician or their representative is at our doorsteps on-time to seek payment with superficial plans and agendas for the year and tall claims, but whenever a service request has been registered, there are no real services rendered in a timely manner as claimed. I think this reflects selfish attitude of the company and its focus on doing the business and making money, without understanding the customer needs and providing timely service which in this century in clear terms is defined as a scam. A complaint has also been registered with the Eureka Forbes Helpline, but to no avail. It is a gruesome process really and I am fed up of them and the machine.

If my problem is not solved in due time, I might as well throw the machine in the trash as it does not make any sense to have such a kind of a filter at home, where we are drinking tap water. It should be taken into consideration that in this season where it is pouring in full swing people are vulnerable to different kinds of water-borne diseases.

Please do the needful for me as well as the other customers in Kalyan area, Thane District, Maharashtra, who are suffering because of very poor after-sales service under the hands o[censored]nprofessional Contractors.
        I have purchased Aqua Guard Magne on 9 th September 2015 through Sales Head Mr.Govindaraji. Installation was done after personally calling on at his office at Burkit Road, T.Nagar Chennai. At the time of canvassing for the product he had told me one offer worth Rs. 500/ a Flask.
        I made repeated requests for the gift which the company owe me i received some phone calls also from the company. I followed up with the sales person Mr. Govindaraj also and sent mail to the customer care but of no use. Only Sales the company is concentrating. After that they dont care for the customers. I regret for having purchased aqua Guard and God knows how the service will be.

Meenakshi Kishore
        Chennai

I was happy customer of Eureka fobes for long time but all that changed now.

One of the Aquaguard Inova systems(I own two of them) installed at home stopped working, it is covered under AMC but service centre guys(Sri Vinayaka Service[protected], Secunderabad) are unable to fix the problem, they visited my home six times and everytime do temporary fixes and it fails again within few hours.

I called Eureka fobes call centre and lodged complaints number of times and always they promise some one senior will visit and fix it but same person is sent again and again and my ordeal continous.

I am seriously thinking of throwing Inova to dustbin and buy pureit from HLL guys.

Eureka Forbes Ltd — Water Purifier Leakage Problem

I have purchased one Water Purifer – Band- Infinity in the month of October 09, 2 months back, from your company. Since beginning I have been facing problem and this is having problem of Water Leakage from its body.

I have logged complaints several times at your Call Centre No[protected] . After 2-3 complaints , one service person came and promised again to come next day to fix the problem, but did not turn up. Phones at...
            i have purchased aquagard total reviva water purifier RO system for INR 9990. i am not satisfied with this product and also service provided by company. one filter and rejection valve became faulty during only 3 months working. today also RO is not working properly. The purified water has double TDS compared to at time of installation. product performance is very poor. Also sales and service persons are not giving satisfactory service....

Aquaguard — non-receipt of Invoice

I purchased Aqua Guard Total Reviva on 29-Aug-2009. When the sales executive came to my house, he told that in 15 days invoice will come. But now its close to 4 months and i didn't get my invoice and i spoke to different persons in Eureka Forbes and no one is ready to send me invoice. They give just assurance and there is no action on their assurance.

When i contacted sales executive about a month...
            A third rated company u could ever come across is Eureka Forbes. I am begging for almosy 10 days & in spite of my daily compliants , no fellows heeded to my compliant. The plight of mine is , i am lootd for going to AMC for their lousy priducts. A company having no ethics & hve novice & scoundrels & rouges to cater to customer. I can't understand it's apart of pallonji group. Worst of Indian company in terms of customer...

I've bought 3-in-1 Water purifier system from EUREKA FORBES on 2/11/09.No free service is rendered till date.A complaint of heavy leakage in filter was launched by me on 17/12/09 to the contact person specified in the leaflet provided with the product,but nobody came to attend the call.Today the system stopped giving water.Again I contacted the person & also his superior,but at the end of the day I am left waiting for somebody who will solve the problem.

Aqua guard water purifier(Classic) — POOR SERVICE

I have bought the classic type of Aqua guard Water Purifier in 2004-05 and is working normal.I have even bought the Yearly mainatainance plan from Eureka Forbes.Now my machine incoming water pipe is damaged .I have informed to the concerned person in the month of April 2009.Still no response from them.They are keeping on giving me FALSE PROMISES of attending it .But still the pipe has not been changed.This is the case of poor service shown by Eureka Forbes.
            Kindly look into the matter.
            dear sir
            i wish to infrom you that we gave a complaint about our water purifier on 30th april ( C.NO:[protected] given to mr. vijay. but till the problem not rectifed by your officer. so do the favour and take action in the same

Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard Inova — Bad service franchise

I have entered AMC with Universal Enterprises, Shop No. 11 Suryamukhi Building, Loksurbhi Apt, Nr. Poona Link Road, Kalyan(W) one of the franchise of Eureka Forbes Ltd. for the service of my aqua guard inova for the period 19.12.08 to 18.12.09. During the commencement of AMC the cheque was collected and the candles has been changed and the problem of beep was not sorted out by the visitor. The phone no. given by the franchise was also non...

Eureka Forbes / Water Purifier Total Sensa — Defective model and product

Dear Customer care(Eureka Forbes),

We have purchased Total sensa water purifier with a lot of expectation of drinking pure water, as assured by Eureka Forbes, but the reverse has happened. we have placed order in International Trade fair ,Pragati Maidan,New Delhi and Total sensa was installed during December 2008.The service engineers told that the installation is successful and tested. But after a few days, I have found that...

I had bought the Aquaguard total RO in June 2009, from that day this product is giving lot of problems. Some time Waste water will continuosly overflows, some times machine itself will not work. I am fully tired of calling your executives for repair. They will simply say that they will come and correct it. After giving complaint like this, one time they came to my home and repaired, then also now its not working. Now your executives itself are telling that, this machine itself is not good and they want to replace it, for that they need complaint and there higher people permission. So please consider this complaint/request and do the needfull.

Please find below my details:

Client No: 6042569

Address:
              R S Tolanur, Shanti nagar colony,
              Near beerappa temple, INDI, Dt. Bijapur
              Karnataka
              PIN- 586209

Contact No: [protected]/[protected]

Waiting for your prompt reply and service.

Shashidhar

Eureka forbes water purifier RO — Not working

My RO is under AMC and componey is not providing service properly. they cahaged Rs 3600/- for AMC but at the time of fault response is very poor. Since last week my RO is not working but still no responce from them. Pl help.
              Sir, i have purchase a aquaguard water purifier machine on dated[protected]. today this machine is not working properly. So i want fully service my machine from you. Please send your service team at my home.

my address : 3 B 22 SECTOR-5 HIRAN MAGRI UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN)

MY CONTACT NO.[protected], [protected]
              I made complaint about my Eureka Water purifier on 16/10/2008.So for nobody attended to my cpmplaint even though my repeated reminderon 20/10/2008.I request you to take immediate action on my comolaint. My machine under A.M.C.
              6.03.2009

i am not satisfy with the service of maintanance, as on today there is no use of aquaguard because i am not getting furified water from if. kindly send your servicing person at my residence . my address as follow

manohar krishnajirao shinde

TIingare nagar road, vishrantwadi
              pune 411015, maharashtra

cell no [protected]

RO- WATER PURIFIER/Aquaguard — NOT WORKED

I had given the complaint of RO/water purifier on dated 24.08.11 to customer care center and my customer request no. is [protected], but till date my problem was not solved, i reguraly fallow up to customer care persons but there response is very poor, i just fed up and RO was not worked from 08.09.11,also i have given copmlaint to costomer care center.

Product:- AG NOVA WATER FILTER
                Customer ID [protected]
                The Music system is not operating when water is drawn from the Filter.
                Complaints were given to call centre & the following nos are given by them.
                Service request no[protected] dt 7/09/2009,
                ,, [protected] dt 16/09/2009
                ,, [protected] dt 7/10/2009
                Each time the service Technician will visit the house & tell that spare part not available. Assure to repair once the spare part arrives. So far no response.
                Again complaint was given vide Service request [protected] dt 4/12/2009.
                The technician talks through the phone & tells music system PCB has to be
                replaced & the cost will be around Rs 700/-. NO further visit to look at the
                AG NOVA.
                The service Technicians are irresponsible & careless. After three months they
                talk about the replacement of Music system PCB at cost of Rs 700/- ?
                Not at all bothered to visit the customer?
                Customer service is poor.
                WHAT IS THE SOLUTION BY EUREKA FORBES?
                N.Subramanya Raju

Right after installation of AQUAGUARD TOTAL NF , the authorised person did not give the IRON FILTER and blatently asked for Rs 2000 more on several visits for installing the IRON filter-
                  Lodging complaints with the local AQUAGUARD service providers , no arrangement could be worked out .It is now 2 years they have got away with this mischief

If this company is hiring ONLY such CHEATS , why dont we let the world know about them ?

Dr S Ghatak
                  174/16 N S C Bose Road
                  Calcutta-700040
                  You mech had come to my place on 18 Dec 2009 for routine sevicing of 'Aquaguard Total NF' which I had purchased during the month of Jun 2009. Since that day the filter has started leaking and water is over flowing. I am at present at Visakhapatnam (AP) and I have contacted the service center also- no one has come yet.
                  Request send a trained worker.

We baught the Ro system from Eureka Forbes in 2008. at the time of installation it was assured by the service provider that the Membrane will work for an year. the amc was given to the authorised service dealer. At the time of renewal it was suggested to change the mambrane as the water flow was not up to the mark.
                    In august we registered a complaint regarding the less water flow, the servie man came but even after the servicing the wanter flow was not up to the mark . In oct he came again and we put the online complaint in eureka forbes website, the person came and put the refurnished mambrane. But the problem is same. and we need 3-4 hrs to get 8 ltr water. Again the service person is asking us to change the Membrane which costs rs 2340/-.

we are just fad up with these services and the cost as well time involved in this.

customer number [protected]
                      eurohelpline req. no. [protected]

Complained on 7th afternoon;
                      no response till this time.
                      not aware when they can send the technician
                      buying water for the last one week in spite of AMC paying 3600
                      We now fell cheated after buying eureka machine.
                      We were lured by TATA name and invested in this.
                      I have to be compensated for the agony and for the money...