Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints (7024)

Please go through the conversation between me and eurekaforbes
by mail, its self explanatory matter. Please start reading from the bottom of mails.
In short i have not received my payment till date from the company
after complained in the month of February.

regards
usha

Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:37 AM
To: ' sunita '
Subject: RE: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I want to know the meaning of ‘little bit more time’. Can you specify that period or any date?

Usha

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:15 AM
To: Sharma, Usha
Subject: Re: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

DEAR MAM,

HOW ARE YOU? MAM WE WOULD DEFINETELY BE GETTING THE REFUND DONE .KINDLY PLEASE AVAIL US LITTLE BIT MORE TIME.

REGRADS

SUNITA

To: sunita

Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 5:26 PM

Subject: RE: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I am reminding you there is no result or solution till now after TWO & HALF MONTH. I am waiting for the refund.

You are challenging my patience, shall I go for any other option that I don’t want to do.

Please give me a final date for the refund.

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:21 AM
To: Sharma, Usha
Subject: Re: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Mam,

We apologize for the delay occuring but I assure you shortly the payment would be refunded.

regards

Sunita

To: sunita

Cc: usha

Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:06 AM

Subject: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I am reminding you there is no result or solution till now after ONE MONTH. I am waiting for the refund.

Please do the needful.

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in ]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:44 PM
To: Sharma, Usha
Subject: Re: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Mam,

I acknowledge the receiving of your mail.I am processing the refund procedures .Undersign would intimate to you about further developments on the issues.

warm regards

Sunita

To: sunita.[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in

Cc: usha

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:07 PM

Subject: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

Please refer complain no. R31 and telephonic talk with you regarding R.O. Machine missed by

Mr. Arvind (Customer sales specialist of your company Eureka Forbes mobile no. [protected]). I have purchased R.O.Machine from Arvind on 09.12.07 in

Rs. 12500/- paid by credit card no. [protected] (credit card bills attached)

Eureka Forbes Bill Receipt 311 no. 022302

As I told you that my R.O.Machine was not working from the day of installation and it was unsuccessful

with my low height tank (it was confirmed by your company’s technician Mr. Ashwani).

As it was purchased by sales man Arvind, I called him and complained although he already knows about this problem. He taken back R.O.Machine with the

promise that he will return my money in two weeks on behalf of company and as a guarantee given a bank check 192970 of Canara bank, Munirka with

instruction not to submit( he has no money in the account).

After a period of month he has not returned my money and disappears from the city, his mobile number is not working. I have no way to contact him.

My machine is from Eureka Forbes so I have to complain to your office. Please look into the matter and something do in my favor, I want my money back.

Delay in complain is due to rearranging of credit card bills soft copy from ICICI bank as required by you.

Looking forward for your quick response and help.

Thanks & Regards

H.NO. B7 / C1 2nd floor,

I.I.T. Campus

Near Hauz Khas

New Delhi -16

Office Phone:[protected]

Mobile no. [protected]
please go to consumer court for refund and mentol agony to you
have a nice day
There is nothing to agree or disagree everything is explanatory.I dont know when there problem will be solved but i saved nyself because tomorrow i was suppose to give call to their executive for instllation of RO.
This saved me also time. I was going to buy Eureka Forbed RO system in my new home. Can't trust company which has such lowsy customer service center
i purchased reviva ro lastyear but we fac.e very big problemwater was not passed away from machine
there is no responce from ur customer care center so pls kindly care .
Facing a serice issue myself with these guys - they are relaly pathetic when it comes to after sales service.
Date:04/10/10
DEALER CANCELLATION LATTER

Problems:-

 Last year Water Filters are low qualities every machine, spare parts, filters are early failed.

 Company gives to one year warranty, But they will not gave to customers .The Company told the problems are clear by FDO.

 The customer in one year Rs. 5000/- lased .So customers return the machine. We have good relation in the market, so we pay the money to personal.

 The company forgot customers satisfaction, so we have lased reference . Other company machines are running very well. They are returned our products, and they go to another company.

 Company employees told to the customers spare parts give to replace, but not give to return, The customers angry on FDO.

 These are not bearing, we take another dealer.

 We are attached all details.

 We have new machines and return machines, Are you not return take,
Those machines are burn, and I will give to T.V. & Media.

Thanking you,

Your’s Faithfully,

FDO,
Krishnamraju,
Wate & Air Purifiers,
Perkit, Armoor.
Cell:[protected]

I have complained about the Severe leakage of the equipment our Aqua guard water filter ST 2000 since 4 days and every time on telphone they say they will send the technician and sofar no one from the company has come to repair this.

Kindly arrange to send the technician to repair our Aqua guard.

Your's
    Dr Mahantayya V Math
    i have an aqua guard designa model and a w/d vacuum cleaner and the service technician is yet to come and do the warranty replacement even after 2.5 months.Aqua Guard people are not TATA quality, and are fleecing the public...my reccommendation for wannabe buyers of water filters and vaccum cleaners is DO NOT BUY AQUA GUARD PRODUCTS...
    we have to do some thing strong as most such co., are taking customers for granted...

Eureka Forbes / Euro Helpline — No response to complaint since 8th May

To whom so ever concerned,

Dear Sir/Mam,
      I Vishal Sharma would like to make a complaint against EURO...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard (Aquasure) — Very Bad Product Reminder ( complaint submitted on 8/5/2008, around 7:00 PM )

I had submitted a Complain to you on Aqua Sure ( Aqua Guard ) non-electric product, dated 8th May...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard (Aquasure) — Very Bad Product & Service

I had purchased one Auqa Sure ( Non-Electric ) water purifier product from M/s Eureka Forbes on dated...
      We have been using the water purifier from Eureka Forbes Model "Royal" for the last so many years. The product is...

I have Purchased On Water Purifier from the BIg Bagar on the 16/04/2008, But noboady came to install the purifier at mt residence after waiting for the person for 3day Ihave installed the purifier by My self. immedately after installation there is a lickage from that Purifier so I log the compain with the Help Line No.39883333, the person who attanded my call provide me a complaint No M53943. from that day to till date i regularly calling them on the help for the followup of my complaint but nobody has reached to me home till date, I don't know what kind of support policy they have but I am seriously disappointed with the services of the Eureka Forbes.

Either attand My complaint or return my money and take you product .

Thanks & Regards

Kapil Arora
      the entire site and company service is pathetic and lousy .No one pick up the call in mumbai office . write feedback on website no one follows up .local service i think is is in shambles . a new water purifier cannot be installed. What will happen if it breakdown ? . I think i have take a wrong decision taking the purifier. i think we need to to file a complaint for poor service, wrong commitments, and wrong punchline as friends for service it will be good if it becomes enemies of good service . It is very sorry to see a good company which took pride in there sale and service setup has grown in unmanageable unresponsive entity. There should be a law which is quick and complaints can be filed online. These companies even do not respect consumer forums because they now very few people will have time to actually register and follow up complaint.
      I want to complain that I purchased Euroclean ace vaccum cleaner in the deepawali scheme from Eureka Forbes.

The scheme stated that we would recieve a persian carpet from them but till now we have not recieved the carpet also we have complained many time in the service centre.

Every time they tell that you will recieve the carpet within two three days. But we have not recieved the carpet till now.

The last time we complained was on 19/02/2009 at 2:15pm the call was attended by Miss Shweta. She miss behaved while taking to me.

We want you to take some action against this miss behaviour done to us and also please check that they provide us with the carpet which was to be given with the vaccume cleaner.

Hoping for favourable response

Thanking You
      i had purchase Aqua Gaurd from ur company in 2007 at nagpur .Actully now my aqua gaurd is not working, and m d owner of a hotel, tats y i need aqua gaurd much more than anybody else. ur company is not responding over my complaint.

Respected sir,
      we are one of MARUTI AUTHORISED SERVCIE STATION AT KARAIKUDI.We have wet &dry type vaccum cleaner. we have given the vaccum cleaner to your Madurai office ( EUREKA FORBES LTD., PLOT NO 300 K.K.NAGAR MADURAI -625 020 PH:0452-
      2587728, 258216, 2587654, 3048073) for service dtd on, 07.04.2011. our job card no.7064.but till time we have not get proper answer from your Madurai office.
      kindly make necessary steps to solve the issue.
      our contact no,[protected],[protected]
      surabi motors, sriramnagar kottaiyoor.
      Hi, I have filed three weeks ago to fix the water purifier which is under AMC. Every time when we call, getting a standard reply as in a day we will fix it. I am literally loosing patience and hope and we are buying water from outside.

I have called 3048073 multiple times in the last three weeks always with excuse.

Need an immediate fix.

my mobile number [protected]

I have purchased an Aquaguard water purifier and have an AMC for the period from 08/08/2007 to 07/08/2009 (Contract receipt...

On 24/02/08, I entered into 3 years service contract for my above Aqua guard ST 2000 Water purifier. I was told that if I enter into 3 years service contract they will repair/replace any part that develop fault and hence paid Rs.2550/- by cheque vide their Contract Receipt No[protected] dated 24/02/08. I did not realise that I am being fooled by their false assurances. Since last 20 days the purifier is not working. One service men attended on 22nd April, 08 but left without repairing the same, saying that he would come the next day with the part, but he is lost and cannot be contacted. The Euro Helpline only does sweet talk 'May I help you? ', but in fact they harass you for days and days without any Help. Their words are a Total lie.
        I have no otherway but to ask the company to refund my amount and I have decided to throw away their aqua guard, because it is just unbearable to bear with the companies rotten stuff and the staff.
        hello
        I want servicing Exicutive of aquaguard ST2000.
        Pls Replay early at my mobile number [protected] .
        thanks

Aquaguard Gold Nova — Filtration

I recently shifted to new house in Pune outskirts, and to best of my knowledge bought Aqua Gaurd Gold Nova product. Find below...

EUREKA FORBES company has pathetic service.. we had registered a complaint with them saying our aqua-guard is not working properly. i initially called their euro helpline on 16th April. there the lady said she was new and did not know how to register a complaint . then i called their office in koramangala, b'lore. they said they'll send the technician asap. but till date no one has turned up. its become a routine for me to call the helpline and their office here in Bangalore everyday, and everyday i hear the same story saying "madam we'll send them today for sure". BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE. its been 10 days already.. really a very very pathetic service.
          Dear sir/madam,
          I am Major Tyagi representing College of Materials Management, an Army establishment at Jabalpur. We have about 42 Aqua guards fitted in our campus but some of these are off road for want of proper repair/replacement of spares/expendables.
          I am writing this mail after a lot of requests made telephonically to Mr Bhoopendra Kirar (so called Customer Service Specialist in your list of appointments ) for repair of the aquaguards as well as requesting for an AMC proposal. Almost 15 days have passed by and neither have I got the AMC proposal for processing the case nor have the aquaguards been satisfactorily repaired.
          I would like to highlight the case of Two Aquagards 200 fitted in our officers mess and are not functioning satisfactorily since almost a month now. These aquaguards are meant to provide drinking water to approx 120 officers dining in the mess daily. The aquaguards were supplied by M/s Balaji Marketting (again a claimant of auth dealership of Eureka Forbes for industrial models and thier service support). The proprieter sent his rep twice after repeated requests but only to come up with excuses like the water pressure in the tap is not there, (mind you the machines were functional since almost a year plus now), then the reason changed to booster pump is not working, and then the booster pumps are not available, then there is a shortage of supply from the company, then these pumps will come by 2nd Aug, then the courier has not come and then the boy who will repair is not well etc etc.
          Then I contacted Mr Bhoopendra Kirar (Customer Service Specialist) who came and met me on 4th Aug and promised me that he is going to take care of all my machines and I can forget about all my problems and he shall also fwd an AMC proposal by 7th Aug. After another two or three calls made by me every day finally the booster pumps were fitted on 7th or 8th Aug but then I was told that just changing the booster pumps will not do, now the carbon block and candles also need to be changed for which the rep shall come tomorrow ie 8th/9th Aug. But that tomorow has not come till today ie. 17th Aug . I have spoken to your so called Customer Service Specialist twice or thrice on a daily basis but at times the specialist doesnt even attend to the call, at times he is just coming to meet me but some how he is never able to reach me, at times his rep is going to come and meet me but he also never manages to reach me.
          All that I mean to say is that there is a new story every day as to why the aquaguards could not be repaired yesterday.
          Iam myself a proud owner of Aquaguard Nova for my residence and I have found excellant services being provided during my stay of two years at Amritsar. At times it puts me in doubdt that you may have laid down different levels of customer satisfaction for individuals and govt organisations. I would like you to educate me on your policy if it is so.
          My I request you to kindly look into the matter to provide drinking water to 120 Oficers dining in our mess and not let your Customer Service Specialist spoil the reputation of company of such repute like Eureka Forbes
          Kindly acknowledge.
          Awaiting for a quick and positive response.
          Thanking You.
          Major Tyagi.
          Eureka forbes is indeed cheating the public by selling products of poor quality and charging people for AMC and not carrying out required service.
          my customer ID no is[protected] dt.of purchase is 10-6 08.ever since i purchsed repetedly we are facing leakage problem the entire kitchen flat form getting rained due to this .i am scientist/ engineer in indian space reach organisation AHMEDABAD.I MY SELF identified the problem and and explaind your mechanic which is un repairble . now i wont you to return my money back because your product is not proven extreemely poor service facility(WORST)knowledge less technicians.the same problem is repeted five to six times in less then five months. i do not understand how you are maketing these bad prodct without any quality control and quality assuarence.your customer service employes are most irresponsibl not caring our complaints, i therefore request you kindly return my money back and dump your unit in your local distributer office. we will go for KENT.my unit isin worrenty period for your information. your mechanic has come twice to day and suggested to return the unit back it is un repaire ble other wise i will file case through consumor forem
          k.swarnakumar
          deear mr customer service person
          This is with reference to my earliar emails and N NUMBER OF PHONE CALLS to you sales person kamales vyas sales office symal crossing satellite ahmedabad i received no reply of all my complaints ignored and not returned my money back. my customer iD No is[protected].it is in warrenty period .your pepople are asking money repairs ;.if your staff are a human beings they will not torture me and my family like this we were cheated by your sales man and distributors .by hiding information
          while purchaseing the unit. ours is a hard earned money. kindly return mynmoney back and take your unit back immidately so that i can go for alternate arrange ments
          Eureka forbes is offering pathetic services. More can be read on :

-Ashutosh

Pls give me your faridabad showroom no.

Rajesh Gupta

I have an Aquagaurd water purifier bought in 2002 in Delhi. The model is classic and i have been regular as far as maintainence...
            I have a Eureka Forbes Water Purifier-Compact Model which is under AMC with a franchisee of Eureka Forbes in Sriganganagar...

I purchaged Aqua Guard of Eureka Forbes one shop in marathalli . The person came after 1 week to fix the Aqua Guard in my home after so many calls to him, even the shop owner is also not caring about the customer.
            we are not able to feel the difference in the taste of the water with before or after installing the Aqua Guard . It's a 2 litre one .
            please advice us whether to do any adjustments in the flow of water ...

Thanks & regards
            Y . Salini
            I have also same issue with my new purchased Dr aquaguard booster, in same taste of water were not changed.

Then how we can identify that the purified water is being purifying or not ?

Also the Marketing person have no care after paying a money; they received their commission money and company made one customer fool...

Company has also no concern about the issue what facing by customers.

i AM SORRY TO SAY THAT FOR A COMPANY LIKE EUERKA FORBES THE HANDLING OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINT IS NOT SATISFACTORY. AS SUCH I REQUEST THE CONCERNED TO TAKE UP THE MATTER WITH YOUR RANCHI JHARKHAND OFFICE.
              i recive aquagard total N[censored]nit si no.8005764 mfg at aqua mall baddi H.P., BCODE12227 THROUGH SAMLEX ENG. AMBALA CANTT. DATED 16.3.2008 WITCH WAS NOT WORKING FROM VERY FIRST DAY THEY CHANGED THIS UNIT BY SAYING THAT IT IS CHCKED BY ENG. AT PANIPAT DEPO AND FIX UNIT SI NO. 8007329 . WITHOUT SHOWING ITS ORIGINAL PARTS . I WANT TO CHANGE MY UNIT WITH FRESH ONE AND SEALD ONE MY MOBILE NO. [protected]
              -----Original Message-----

The Manager,
              Customer Support,
              Eureka Forbs Limited

Date :- 06.03.2009

Ref. Complaint No. 81029287 dt. 03.03.2009 and [protected] dt. 25.02.2009.

Purchased Model no. AG Total R.O. from CSS code 9003256, Harinder Ratra
              Against Bill no. 022971 dated 06.02.2009 at Faridabad, Hariyana.
              Since the purchase date I am facing problems.
              I filed complaint with full address and Cell no. but till now, nobody attend me.
              This is the result of good faith with your product / company.
              I felt guilty to connect with Euro family.

O.K…… now please action on my complaint, if possible.

Yours truly,

DEVASISH ROY ( Cell No. [protected] )
              Bill No. 022971 date 06.02.2009

Faridabad.Haryana.
              Cell.No.[protected]
              Board Lines[protected], Extn. 312
              Website: www.thomsonpress.com
              This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended receiver, any disclosure, copying to any person or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be un-lawful. You must therefore delete this e-mail. Internet communications may not be secure or error-free and may contain viruses. They may be subject to possible data corruption, accidental or on purpose. This e-mail is not and should not be construed as an offer or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe or sell or redeem any investments.
              Stay Green!! Please do not print this mail unless you really need to.

Aquaguard Water Filter — hOPELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Aqua Guard water filter HAS WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE...

Aquaguard Water Purifier — AMC-water leaking for four months

At our residence aquaguard water purifier has a leak which was checked by a mechanic from the authorised service dealer in...

1. Does not working properly, the fall of water is very slowly

above the hetro medical shop
                i.s sadan, santoshnagar
                Hyderabad
                ph [protected]
                I have aquaguard classic. After 1 year warranty I am also paid Rs. 950/- to annual manitenance. But bad smale of water( supply water from PWD) not remove. Serviceman answer not satisfactory.serviceman Changed Carbon & Candle.
                My dealer is Tirupati Enterprises, Neemuch(MP)

My Forbes crystal water purifier is nonfunctional which is under warranty. A complaint was formal complaint raised on 31-mar-2008 Complaint no 80246624. on customer helpline no:[protected]. & my no was provided .
                  Till today no service engg has called back. I have called the helpline line about 6 times after 31 mar, who only assure me that some service engg will call back.

santosh Poojary
                  :[protected]
                  Alt no: [protected]/[protected]
                  product:
                  forbes crystal
                  sr no: BD[protected]
                  Date of purchase:[protected]
                  place of purchase:Bigbazaar, Rmall, Mulund checknaka.
                  My address: C-40, sukh swati CHS, shreenagar, thane-400604

eureka forbes crystal — not attending service

from 15.12.2008 water purifier not working. i gave complaint. they attended on 19.12.2008.they unable to rectify it . till date they are not rectify it. i'm in warranty period.my purchase date 16.05.2008.they are not change the filter also. it should be changed in 6 months.

Eureka Forbes/forbes crystal — A M C SERVICE-DUE FOR SERVICE DT 16/06/09 BUT NOT ATTENDED SO FAR

I HAVE PURCHASED FORBES CRYSTAL MODEL WATER PURIFIER DURING NOV 2007 AND THE FIRST YEAR SERVICE WENT ON WELL. I HAVE MADE A M C FOR 2 YEARS FOR RS,1890 ON 18/12/08 AND THE NEXT AMC SERVICE DUE ON 18/06/09, BUT NOBODY TURNEDUP AND ON 10/07/09 I MADE REGISTER MY COMPLAINT TO THE EURO HELPLINE THROUGH THE PHONE NO 39883333 BUT TILL DATE I MADE NUMEROUS CALLS TO THE SAME LINE WHENEVER I CALL THEY INFORM ME TODAY WE ARE SENDING BUT NOBODY IS RESPONDING/COMING. OUR PERMANENT I D NO [protected]. OUR CLEAR ADDRESS ALSO WITH THEM AND WHENEVER WE ARE CALLING THEY ARE CONFIRMING OUR ADDRESS TOO.

I EXPECT EARLIER SOLUTION TO THIS TO AVOID FURTHER LODGING COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER FORUM AND CLAIMING DAMAGES.

REGARDS,
                  BALASUBRAMANIAN
                  F/O S B AANANDH

eureka forbes crystal — no maintenance

we use forbes crystal water purifier for the past 2 yrs. recently it,s circuit got damaged prompting me to complaint me to the service centre. I complained on 23rd of sep 2010. The guys at the service centre keep telling me that the required spare parts are not currently available.

Till date there's been no response from the company or their service centres. I wonder such a big company like forbes only knows to sell it's products and doesn't care for it's after sales service. i even got a annual maintenance contract paying rs.1100 annually. But the service i'm getting is zero. We are forced to daily boil our water due to the company's negligence.

Now i am planning to go to the consumer court. Only then these people will learn a lesson.
                  my details are:
                  A Rajesh
                  p:3 flat no 004, moraj riverside park, takka panvel, 410206 maharastra, india

my complaint was made to [protected]forbes service centre)
                  is the company listening?

eureka forbes crystal — UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE

I am a user of FORBES CRYSTAL since last three years with a habit of regular amc.Recently I contacted 39883333 for amc renewal.Next day a local service person(who is under DURGAPUR SERVICE FRANCHISEE.code no-1876 Phone no:[protected]attended the machine.He changed both the candles along with cleaning the UV chamber and left.
                  After his departure when I went to use this water for drinking, I got a very bad and strong smell and unable to drink.Instantly I informed that local service personal to attend for solving the problem.He came and tried his best but in vain.
                  Again I informed the Durgapur service franchisee regarding this serious problem but no attention is received so far.
                  We are consuming this type of water as we don't have any other alternative.We are very much fed up with this particular type of service rendered by your end.

Hi All
                    I was gifted this product by my sister about 2 yrs back. The product was bought in chennai and is being used in Bangalore. I had to wait for atleast a week to get it installed.

I have faced about a dozen problems in the last 2 yrs. I am the kind of guywho would work/live with minor issues but I have had enough of this appliance now.

Last week, The machine simply stopped working. I called up the support numbers. they gave me a Service request number "80226798" . This was on 19th march 2008. I have made atleast 10 calls to the 39883333 call centre. The Staff is courteous and always reassures me that the problem will be taken care in the next couple of hours!

It is beyond ridicilous. The company does not have basic ethics of responding to customer complaints.

The call center on its website says " 24 hrs" but the call centre voice message says it operates from 8 am to 8 pm only.

I can go on and on but I have decided to file a case in the consumer court next week and request all owners with issues to join me.

Vivek Bhatnagar

Forbes/springfresh — broken part not replaced

my complaint no is 80238983 from bangalore... and it was made on 27th march for the tap dispencer replacement and till date no one has come to fix it, but i had to call their call centres time and again and the no's they give for me to contact to get it fixed, and inspite of calling them the response is technician ll come to fix it tomm and its just another day, , , ,
                    whats the point in buying branded stuffs when the response is not to their reputation.
                    Same here - horrible expereince with the same model -
                    the call center staff is extemely nice and sweet but that doesnot help as there is zero followup there on.

I made Eureka Karnataka sales head replace 3 times the machine, and still had 3 service calls in 3 months - I have given up and contemplating legal process.
                    hamara purifier system 2 mahine se khrab hai,
                    compleint karne ke bad bhi koi bhi response nahi hai.
                    hamane yah system suvidha gas agency ambikapur se
                    liya hai, hamara address
                    harish cloth store
                    agrsen chowk
                    ambikapur-497001
                    phone[protected]
                    mo.-[protected]
                    kripya hamare purifier ko jaldi se jaldi theek karwaye.
                    Worst ever service I have ever ever seen. And, I am not speaking out of the blue. Iam sure that you will think twice after you go through the chain of events in my case.
                    I had a broken tap, and it took me to 10 days to get it repaired. I must have made around 25-30 calls all this while.

Following are few top most aspects which they lack in servicing
                    1) Long long chain of delegation: Call center -> Service Center -> Service Contractor -> Service executive. Bigger the chain, more delayed and chances of information leakage, both happened me with me.
                    2) Incapable call center guys, who don't take full details about the complaint as well as the address
                    3) Mis-communication. Call center guy never speak to service center, and instead rely on the reminders
                    4) Service center guys who have no sense o[censored]rgency even when a complaint is pending with them for so many days
                    5) Service contractor who has a team of ill-equipped executives, where they will first pay a visit to understand the problem and then take another 2 days for getting the problem fixed.
                    6) I had mentioned my number in the complaint, and all this while when my request went to so many people no one choose to speak with me directly. Leave aside me, I am sure they
                    didn't speak among themselves also, otherwise t wasn't such a big complaint that it took 10 days to get it done.

So I would strongly recommend against going for Eureka Forbes. I don't about others, but I am sure this can't get worst than this.

If you have time, you might want to go through the entire story of the trauma which took almost 10 days to unfold:

I must have made around 25-30 calls all this while.
                    I purchased it from Noida, so I called Noida service center. They told me to contact service center in Delhi, since I stay at in Delhi, even when its just at the border of NOida and must not be more than 3-4 Kms from the center.
                    Then I called up delhi center, where they registered my complaint, where besides Tap repairing I also asked for servicing, and asked service executive to contact me before coming (also gave my full residential address). They promised me get it corrected within 24 hours.
                    I called up a day after, since no one turned up. They again told me that it will be done today (Saturday), and put a reminder in the complaint. Again, same thing no one turned up.
                    Again called them in the evening, and then they told me Sunday is not working, so I'll have to wait for 2 more days.
                    I again called at the call center on Monday, they again conveniently put another reminder. But of no use.
                    Next day, when I called up, they gave service center's number and told me to speak with them, which they should have done but the guy told me that they don't have out going facility. Can you imagine !!
                    Anyway, since I was facing the problem, I did that also. Then a lady told me the problem, that in the address they have mentioned Vasundhra (and not Vasundhra enclave, New Delhi), and since this center doesn't provides service in UP, they didn't do anything. On the top of everything, call center guy only put reminders everyday, never spoke with them directly, neither the service center guys confirmed with the call center all this while about the pending complaint at their end.
                    At that moment I also spoke to one of their seniors and made him aware of this mis-communication between call center and service center. He also promised me to get it done asap. Next day I waited, but of no use. I called up service center again, that all guys are occupied and he may turn up in the evening, and provided me another number service contractor's number. I called up and asked for my complaint. This guy politely told me that he will have to confirm this again with the service center, despite me telling him the reference number. I again called up the service center, and phone was switched off (at 9:30 AM). So I waited but then service executive himself called up and told me to come after an hour.
                    Finally he came, but that's not the end of my harassment. he turned up, and conveniently
                    told me that since he only knew about the service, he didn't bring the new tap, and it will
                    another 3 days to get it repaired.
                    At that moment I thought enough is enough, and have a concrete talk with the service center. But again, of no use, these people are so irresponsible that they start putting blame on other persons. Everyone in the chain, I spoke to, was like that onyl, where they will start with a apology and then get rude that we can't do anythign and I'll have to wait. I even talked to one of the senior guy there and narrated the entire story, when I asked its been 10 days already, and despite telling them that I gave the right address, mentioned about the broken tap, and asked service executive to call me up before coming, why none of this happened so far. But he was also the same, that I'll have to wait since there are no taps in store, and it will take another two days to get it repaired.

Even if you still would like to go for it, I wish you all the best that you don't go through the same trauma. I know I am being optimistic here, since I am aware of the quality of service already. Trust me, go for some other damn model, and even a locally assembled one would be far better than this.
                    hi i am marketing ex MR SUDHIR SINGH-[protected] & [protected] MANUFUCTURE (SMPS) power mod suppliy you need now use R.O SYSTEM. & MAIN LEED