Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 351

Dear Sir
There is no response for the service request for the past 30 days inspite of AMC for 3 years ,Invoice no. 15869059 dated[protected] valid upto[protected].
Given the above treatment i do not have any faith in the service commitment by the company , hence request you to help get my AMC money reimbursed as well as the machine cost, which will be useless to me without service back-up. It is also a fact that my family is...

have purchased water purifier aquaflo on 20 oct 09. On 10 jan 10 i found that it is not working, i logged a complaint on 11 jan 10. A representative aquaguard attended complaint on 12 jan 10. the problem was not located by that rep and said that he will come next day. after that no body attended the complaint . And the complaint was reminded on 19, 21, 22,23 & 24 jan 10. if the problem is not understood by the representative he could have changed my water purifier

Though it has only three months have passed that i have purchased this water purifier so please provide me a new water purifier (aquasure aquaflo) or RETURN MY MONEY BACK.

mahendra rawat
c-70, jitar nagar, parwana road (near gurudwara)
new delhi 110051
mob - +91-[protected]

I own an Inova Water Purifier from Eureka Forbes, Its Annual Maintenance Contract is given to Nanak Services in South Delhi (Authorised service center for Eureka Forbes). For the last 22 days the machine is not working and I have been complaining them about this every 2-3 days. At the complaint center they dont give me a complaint number saying our systems are not working and your mobile no. itself is the complaint no.
    Any suggestions what can I do further for this.

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Royale — Poor Service

Dear Sir/ Madam,
      It is with great agony that I wish to bring to your kind notice the callousness shown by some employee of your department. For the last fifteen days my aquaguard is not working properly after annual maintenance done by your service personnel on 03.01.2010.In spite of my several reminders no action has been taken yet by your men. It is indeed that your service franchisees are only interested to renewal service contract...

We have purchased the RO system of Eureca forbes for our multiplex project at Dreams Mall, Bhandup.

This RO is not working since 14th Jan 2010. We have launched complain on 39883333 on 14th Jan 2010 (complain no[protected] by one of our team member Mr. Mehul[protected].

We are following up with helpline no every day. But till today no one is turned up for the site visit/ rectification in the RO system. This unit is installed for public drinking water in the multiplex. This has to be rectified within 24 hrs. but after 5 days no one is responding from Eureka Forbes side.
      Now we have changed the system.
      Attention : Compliant of Customer ID [protected]
      On repeated request from Mr.Santanu Das, Sr.Team Leader, Eureka Forbes Ltd, Bachaspati Bhavan, Padmapukur More, Baruipur, Kolkata -144, I have replaced the old model of Aquaguard in exchange of new model on payment of Rs.8, 590.00 against the deal on 29/11/2009. But no formal signed official cash receipt along with warranty card have not yet been received inspite of repeated telephonic call.
      Recently a Tax invoice (without any signature) has been received from Jadavpur office.
      In these circumstances, would you kindly send the relevant official (signed) papers along with the warranty card and oblige. Moreover, it is necessary action in this regard would preserve the reputation of Eureka Forbes Ltd.

The date of Payment :
      29/11/2009 - Rs.3000/ and 08/01/2010 - Rs.5590/ (Both are A/C Payee cheques)

Bijoy Dev

Poor Services :-

I had purchased a RO system of Eureka Forbes last six months back at my residence Gurgaon.I had a major concern about services. I am facing problem in Enova Model last 15 days , and I had serval times talk with customer care people No.[protected], but we are sorry to inform you that no body attending the complaint .
        still our complaint is pending. I had talk with Mr Manoj ( Sales ) serval times Mobile No. [protected] , OM Bir ( Area Incharge ) Mobile No. [protected] , Technician Mr. Rajesh Mobile No. [protected] , Mr. Parvash Techinican Mobile No. [protected] . I will be facing the services issue because the service will be routed thru them and they will not easily provide the services when I had discussed the problem (Mr DK Thakur [protected]) Gurgaon branch

I am calling up for last fifteen days at Customer Care & Gurgaon Branch people and everyday I am been told by eureka forbes that it will be resolved today but it is still not resolved I called up several times but these people are not bothered at all.

I had calledup the above mentioned sales people at gurgaon I had to speak to several people at Gurgaon branch.

My family is facing problem for drinking water I would request and urge to help me out.
        Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE AN AQUAGUARD OF EUREKA FORBES IN MY OFFICE WHICH IS UNDER ANNUAL MAINTAINENCE CONTRACT AND IS LYING UNSERVICEABLE SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS.

INSPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS NO-ONE FROM SAMLEX ENGINEERS, PUL CHAMELI, GURU NANAK MARG, AMBALA CANTT has bothered to check our system which is under AMC vide SAMLEX ENGINEERS INVOICE cum RECEIPT NO. 625625 DT 15 NOV 09. their response to customers COMPLAINTS is atrocious. It is recommended that their franchisee be taken away.

IT IS ALMOST 2 MONTHS NOW AND NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY ANYBODY.

Forbes-Aquaguard — NO action inspite repeated compaints

I had lodged a complaint with Forbes Aquaguard on 26th june as my water purifer wasnt working. I was told the complain has been registered and a person shall visit and repair it in a day or 2. its been 22 days no one has bother to come over and repair inspite of repeated reminders.
          Incase some1 falls ill due to drinking impure water I will sue Forbes for their carelessness and horrible after sales service and ignorance.
          eureka forbes, representative Mr.Bishnu Pradhan, took the valid AMC document, of the old aquaguard machine, which I exchanged for a new 'aquaguard total enhance', with an assurance to refund the AMC advance money, for further period, but he didn't returned any money. He has simply cheated and has ruined the eureka forbes brand name, in Orissa. How, such kind of fraud persons are appointed and send to customers for dealing. Eureka forbes should take steps against him, or I will report the matter, in media, which will really defame the organisation, which is so reputed.

(Soumitra Sengupta)
          Bomikhal, Bhubaneswar.

I bought Aquaguard inova water purifier in 2007 then got into a 3 year Annual Maintenance contract on 16/09/2008 for Rs. 2775.
            I got busy and did not realize untill today when i saw the contract copy and This contract clearly says that two periodical service will be done during the year. its 14th January 2010 now and its 16 months overdue and NO ONE from this company has ever come back for the service.
            Is Aquaguard only interested in selling the product and the AMC but not living upto the real brand they have built? this is fare, the amount may not be high but the organisation cheated a consumer, I have been loyal to the product and even referred many friends...
            What am I expected to do now? I actually want my money back with damages. Please contact me.
            From last 10 days my aquagard goldnova model has stopped functioning and i have send many complaints but there is no reply from your end. My complain number is[protected] .
            so i hope i will get a reply from your side as soon as possible.
            @Aditya Prasad

did u ever contacted them?
            i[censored] want service then u shuldnt have forget it

u bought just a single product, but they used to sell 1000 products a day

u have low memory so dont blame others
            blame urself first

Cc: [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

Kind atten - Times Enterprises
              SRD 202, shipra Rivera tower , indrapuram
              Ghaziabad tel[protected]

I had taken AMC of our Aquagaurd NOVA vide above mentioned Contract for 2 Years valid from 11.04.2009 till 10.04.2011 '

We had made complaint to you that imachine is not starting even after green light indicates .On 10.01.1010 your tecnician had visited to attend the complaint , i had told him that appraently i lam suspecting start switch was not working properly and sometimes it missed the connection when pressed .

You tecnician did not cared what i explained to him about problem and done other hit and trials and after tempring original parts of equipment ie cutting the wires and making joints in electrical wire with tape reached to the desicion that start switch needs to be repalced which i had i had told him initially .

Even after this ,episode not ends , he declined to do the further repairs saying he was not having spares and will be back in evening and do the repairs .

Now the current position is this we are not having drinkable water from last 2 days at home and our aquagaurd had taken bad to worse shape .Now even the led lamps are not indicating .

I request you to pl do the following -
              Send some skilled tecnicain , need not to send the un skilled technician .
              Send him along with the original parts, in any case i will not accept indigeneousand spurios parts .
              Got replaced electric wires which you service tecnician had tempered .
              Do it on priority and give me call at -[protected] immediately .
              I hope you will attend this on priority and revert back .You had already harrased me for more than 3 days without water and making me felt cheated even after spending for 2 years of Annual maintenance contract .

In case of breach of AMC at your end i had no aption left rather than knocking Consumer Court .

Tajinder Singh
              Cell - [protected]

B-1/202, krishna Apra gardens , Indrapuram , Ghaziabad

Tajinder Singh
              Cell - [protected]

I have filed an complained on 04-01-10 againts the Euroka forbes Robot model water purifier to thier customer care center that the machine is not working and still they saying that they will send the person and again I called the thier call centre they gave me thier Supervisor Mr. Sesha ( [protected]) number and he told that engineer will come within 8 hrs, but sofar no person has come to rectified the probrem . is this the service of eureka...

NOT ATTENDING CALLS - PROBLEM WATER DRIPPING.
                WE HAVE PURCHASED ONE AQUAGUARD I - NOVO WATER FILTER CUM PURIFIER VIDE INVOICE # 11267 DTD 19/10/2004. UNIT SERIAL # 2022874 WE HAVE GIVING AMC REGULARLY TILL DATE. OUR M/C IS UNDER AMC. PAID LASTELY FOR ONE YEAR.

THE COMPANY ENGG. / FRANCHISEE EXACTLY KNOWS WHEN TO TAKE AMC. HE DOES NOT TOUCH THE M/C TILL AMC IS PAID AND THEN VANISHES AWAY.

WE HAVE NOW A PROBLEM OF WATER DRIPPING SINCE 04.01.10. WE COMPLAINED HE CAME AFTER 2 DAYS AS THE AMC WAS DUE. THEN HE SAIS SOME PART NOT AVAILABLE, HE WILL RESTORE NEXT DAY. THAT NEXT DAY IS YET TO COME.

PLEASE HELP US. ASK TO COMPANY TO REPLACE THE UNIT. IF THEY CANNOT SERVICE THE OLD UNIT.

S.MURALE DHARAN
                306, JAGDEESH Apts.,
                13, Gokulpeth,
                NAGPUR - 440 010
                [protected]@sify.com

# 255 5199 / [protected]

We have purched you sensa water purifier still didnot come any original copy of me otherthan this my container didnot collet any water in container I was call your person who anser me that i will see if I will get any time, I will come.

Your faithfull costomer
                very poor service for the water purifier.No calls are taken and no one adheres to the contract rules.We all intend going to the consumer forum.

eureka water purifier — Purchasing problem

My close relatives both are senior citizens staying at Anna Nagar,Chennai and they can not move arond to buy your product which is long pending. They wanted to have a water purifier'. Myself with my daugher went to Anna Nagar, we wanted to help them in getting one and my daughter telephoned to your office. The receptionist though polte replied with insufficient knowledge. . They are trained in such a way, can not speak proper English. Secondly, immediately picking the phone she said our complaint is registered. We were astonished. When nothing was purchased where was the question of complaint? Why have you such poor standard of staff group. Again we called up and explained patiently to make her understand that we were intersted to buy one water purifier to fix the same day immediately as we had to return the next day. The promise was not kept up and nothing was done to supply the product.Eureka make advertisements a lot but fail to satisfy the customer because of their staff with inefficient service and not well trained to promote the products as they are happy in counting their time of 8 hours a day to get salary even they do not deliver the goods. Euroka gained a bad name in several angles. I have noticed, the canvassing staff with group visiting houses despite turning them back without showing interest. Why? The problem is not with the company nor the products and you have wonderful products but with inadequate working knowledge of the staff. After long pursuation, the product was supplied but it is not working now from the very next of the the purchase.Please do the needful.

S.Ramanujam
                Advisor:
                Strategy & Contrivance.
                Bangalore.
                This is Kanchan from G.E.T. Water Awareness Team Chennai... I read ur complaint.

Many people forget to choose a customized plant for their raw water characteristics.

Standard branded products do magical advertisement only for marketing and not concentrating in service, as the RO, UV, OZONE, UF, NANO concept needs huge maintenance if not configured for RAW water purification methods

We people create this awareness and we have qualified engineers who FREELY service the Water purifiers any brand any model and suggest you how to maintain it in future.

We provide original spares also. Call me at [protected] [protected] [protected]

3 weeks before i installed EurekaForbes RO water purifier for my home,from day 1 its not working properly. High leakage in water tank. I have complained many times to sales person, service person and customer care but no respaonse from their side.
                  It cost Rs.14,000 it is total waste me.

Pls consumers dont go for EurekaForbes RO water purifier
                  Aug 13, 2020

EurekaForbes RO water purifier — worst service

i bought a robot model in may 2008 and since then every 4-5 months ive been having problems .since mid feb 2010 in a span of 2 weeks the aquaguard has been attended to 5 times and still d problem has not been rectified(water not filling in d storage compartment)i have registered a new complaint on 8th march (complaint no:[protected]inspite of reminders every day for d last i week no one has come 2 attend d fault nor had d courtesy to contact us .tall claims are made at d time of purchase,,they r so keen tat v pay for amc's but this is d service they provide.we working people take leave and wait at home wasting our time and losing our patience waiting for the service technician to turn up.i thought better of eurekaforbes but i've lost hope in the brand and will never recommend them to any of my contacts henceforth.i wonder wat d management is doing readind all complaints from consumers.

eurekaforbes - Water purifier RO — Worst Customer service

I am owning a Eureka forbes Aqua guard RO Purifier and I opt for 2 years AMC contract. They promised they will do better service. But the service is very worst. I have registered the complaint on 13th but no body turned up till date and i used to call everyday. If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

Please provide your contact details and address immediately. Sorry for the inconvience caused to you in this regard.

Else contact me on[protected]/30251500 or arathi.[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in

Best Regards,

Arathi.S.Kulkarni.
                  Jr.Supervisor - All India
                  Customer Call Management.
                  Bangalore.

Eureka Forbes / Trendy Steel Vacuum Cleaner — replace ment of spare part

i have purchased eureka forbes vacume cleaner model trendy steel in bigbazaar hyderabad rtc crossroad branch approx three month back that day i getting a probleum in floorcleening spare part i complainted tolocal custemercare unit but no reply now todat so pl take some action and seettle my probleum as soon as possible...

To
                    M/s Eureka Forbes Limited,
                    No 143, C-4, Bommasandra Indusrrial Area,
                    Off Hosur Road,
                    Banglore-560099

Reg:- Service Contract for the period 8-1-2008 to 7-1-2010
                    Contract Receipt No.14968090 Dated:[protected]

Sub:- Complaint against deficiency in services and
                    non-supply of One set of Candle and Carbon

Please refer above contract for service for two years executed on[protected]. First set of Candle and carbon under the above contract was replaced on[protected] as due candle under previous contract No.12612870 was provided and replaced on[protected]. Next Candle and carbon was to be replaced in December-2009, but no one turned up for replacement of candle and carbon for which payment was already made on[protected].

It is also pointed out that under the AMC contract, machine was promised to be check up periodically, or at least once in a six month, but no such services was provided and only service was provided on complaint and repeated reminder.

Under the said sorry state of affairs, you are requested to look into the above matter and one set of candle and carbon be provided as due under above contract Dated:[protected] of two years w.e.f. 8-1-2008 to 7-1-2010
                    Scan copy of contract is enclosed for your perusal and record.

Please do the needful at an early date,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Indrani Jain)
                    106-A, DDA Flats,
                    Mansarover Park,
                    Delhi Shahdara, Delhi-110032
                    Dated:[protected]

Eureka Forbes Limited — Deficiency in service

Refer contract Receipt no.[protected] for Aquasure Cristal.
                    Service is not being provided as per terms and condtion mentioned in Contract.
                    Mob:[protected]

Eureka Agro Plantations Ltd — COMPANY NOT TRACEABLE

I have bought 3 certificates of depodit from the aforesaid company in 1994 on payment of Rs 1250 each. Rs 100000 were promised to be paid on maturity after 18 years but now the company is not contactable on the given address and tel no:

Add - 18, MADAN MOHAN MALVIYA MARG
                      ADJACENT PEE KAY BHAVAN
                      LUCKNOW.
                      TEL[protected] / 237947 / 246701

kINDLY GUIDE ME ON...

It's two years, i purchased Aqua guard. In spite of calling several times for free services, i get an answer 'dopahar me aa jayega, shaam me aa jayega'.
                      Hope less service.
                      I will never buy Eureka Forbes product in future.

AQUA GUARD REVIVA WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM — AMC not done

AQUA GUARD REVIVA WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM CHEQUE GIVEN FOR Rs.3660/- to Mr.Harish on 31/10/08 for AMC and cheque cleared on 05/11/08. Nobody turned up sofar to do AMC. contacted to Ms.Ezhilarasi - very poor response, simply cheating. Please send immediately service person for AMC.

Aquaguard Water Purifier — No Service After Sale

It is to inform you that i have purchased a Aquaguard Water Purifier System of your company from one of your franchisee.
                      But No body has come everafter for checking the working of same.
                      No Service is provided by them, even in guarante period.
                      So i requests you to take appropriate action and provide service to me.

Auqua guard — No service provided

We purchased aqua guard from sangli branch. As per the deal 4 free services were supposed to be provided but they are very reluctant to provide any service.

Water Purifier — no service - no response

well made a call and placed a request to attend my water purifier complaint call no 06230 ( pune office ) three weeks gone by but no one has attended to this complain .

call centre no in pune - very bad experience

1) the dept does not pick up calls before 10.30 am and after 5.30 pm in the evening
                      2) difficult task to get thru the service team
                      3) false committment - no one realy is tracking the complaint no :
                      4) every time assurance of the call being attended and they are not aware of the trailing calls

well eureka forbes service very very bad .
                      While Aquaguard is trying sell some product, inspite of our avoidings they march to our house even 10 times. But once they sold the product, howmanyever times we call them for service, they will not come. We have purchased a Aquaguard reviva one yr back. We called them number of times for free service. They didnt turn on at all. Now once the warranty period over, they are coming home and asking 3660 for service.
                      Dont what to do them...
                      My name is Mr. Rajesh Menon, owner of Aqua Guard Pump Model, staying in Chinchpada Road, Kalyan East.

I opted for Annual Maintenance Contract with one of the appointed agent in Kalyan West, named Ashapura for two years' duration. Currently, my machine requires servicing very badly and we had been repeatedly complaining to the agency for the past three (3) months and our complaint have always seemed to fall in the deaf ears. Up until now, they have only provided us with false assurances that a technician will follow the same day, but that has never happened till today. They are now providing us with lame excuses and getting rid of our calls. Up until now, we have handled the matter with due patience and politeness, but I am not really sure when will we lose our patience with them. This is not a professional manner for Eureka Forbes to handle the customers, and we have been going through agony each and every time our machine needed servicing. The Annual Maintenance providers (Ashapura) in Kalyan area so far have been very unprofessional and have shown an unethical approach towards their work and it requires a lot of pursuance to get the filter replaced or any of its parts replaced, as in a year they should replace the filter with a new one, which the technicians only clean and state that it is functioning well and some how try to get rid of the call, but few weeks later the machine gets choked up again forcing us to drink the normal tap water or the machine emits muddy water with a foul smell added with a bad taste. Our misery does not end here, as we are once again forced to beg, plead, and make multiple attempts to contact them in order to re-fix the machine and it takes a long time for a technician to attend our calls.

What I fail to understand is that when it is the time to renew the contract, the technician or their representative is at our doorsteps on-time to seek payment with superficial plans and agendas for the year and tall claims, but whenever a service request has been registered, there are no real services rendered in a timely manner as claimed. I think this reflects selfish attitude of the company and its focus on doing the business and making money, without understanding the customer needs and providing timely service which in this century in clear terms is defined as a scam. A complaint has also been registered with the Eureka Forbes Helpline, but to no avail. It is a gruesome process really and I am fed up of them and the machine.

If my problem is not solved in due time, I might as well throw the machine in the trash as it does not make any sense to have such a kind of a filter at home, where we are drinking tap water. It should be taken into consideration that in this season where it is pouring in full swing people are vulnerable to different kinds of water-borne diseases.

Please do the needful for me as well as the other customers in Kalyan area, Thane District, Maharashtra, who are suffering because of very poor after-sales service under the hands o[censored]nprofessional Contractors.
                      I have purchased Aqua Guard Magne on 9 th September 2015 through Sales Head Mr.Govindaraji. Installation was done after personally calling on at his office at Burkit Road, T.Nagar Chennai. At the time of canvassing for the product he had told me one offer worth Rs. 500/ a Flask.
                      I made repeated requests for the gift which the company owe me i received some phone calls also from the company. I followed up with the sales person Mr. Govindaraj also and sent mail to the customer care but of no use. Only Sales the company is concentrating. After that they dont care for the customers. I regret for having purchased aqua Guard and God knows how the service will be.

Meenakshi Kishore
                      Chennai

I was happy customer of Eureka fobes for long time but all that changed now.

One of the Aquaguard Inova systems(I own two of them) installed at home stopped working, it is covered under AMC but service centre guys(Sri Vinayaka Service[protected], Secunderabad) are unable to fix the problem, they visited my home six times and everytime do temporary fixes and it fails again within few hours.

I called Eureka fobes call centre and lodged complaints number of times and always they promise some one senior will visit and fix it but same person is sent again and again and my ordeal continous.

I am seriously thinking of throwing Inova to dustbin and buy pureit from HLL guys.

Eureka Forbes Ltd — Water Purifier Leakage Problem

I have purchased one Water Purifer – Band- Infinity in the month of October 09, 2 months back, from your company. Since beginning I have been facing problem and this is having problem of Water Leakage from its body.

I have logged complaints several times at your Call Centre No[protected] . After 2-3 complaints , one service person came and promised again to come next day to fix the problem, but did not turn up. Phones at...
                          i have purchased aquagard total reviva water purifier RO system for INR 9990. i am not satisfied with this product and also service provided by company. one filter and rejection valve became faulty during only 3 months working. today also RO is not working properly. The purified water has double TDS compared to at time of installation. product performance is very poor. Also sales and service persons are not giving satisfactory service....

Aquaguard — non-receipt of Invoice

I purchased Aqua Guard Total Reviva on 29-Aug-2009. When the sales executive came to my house, he told that in 15 days invoice will come. But now its close to 4 months and i didn't get my invoice and i spoke to different persons in Eureka Forbes and no one is ready to send me invoice. They give just assurance and there is no action on their assurance.

When i contacted sales executive about a month...