Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 371

Hi All
I was gifted this product by my sister about 2 yrs back. The product was bought in chennai and is being used in Bangalore. I had to wait for atleast a week to get it installed.

I have faced about a dozen problems in the last 2 yrs. I am the kind of guywho would work/live with minor issues but I have had enough of this appliance now.

Last week, The machine simply stopped working. I called up the support numbers. they gave me a Service request number "80226798" . This was on 19th march 2008. I have made atleast 10 calls to the 39883333 call centre. The Staff is courteous and always reassures me that the problem will be taken care in the next couple of hours!

It is beyond ridicilous. The company does not have basic ethics of responding to customer complaints.

The call center on its website says " 24 hrs" but the call centre voice message says it operates from 8 am to 8 pm only.

I can go on and on but I have decided to file a case in the consumer court next week and request all owners with issues to join me.

Vivek Bhatnagar

Forbes/springfresh — broken part not replaced

my complaint no is 80238983 from bangalore... and it was made on 27th march for the tap dispencer replacement and till date no one has come to fix it, but i had to call their call centres time and again and the no's they give for me to contact to get it fixed, and inspite of calling them the response is technician ll come to fix it tomm and its just another day, , , ,
whats the point in buying branded stuffs when the response is not to their reputation.
Same here - horrible expereince with the same model -
the call center staff is extemely nice and sweet but that doesnot help as there is zero followup there on.

I made Eureka Karnataka sales head replace 3 times the machine, and still had 3 service calls in 3 months - I have given up and contemplating legal process.
hamara purifier system 2 mahine se khrab hai,
compleint karne ke bad bhi koi bhi response nahi hai.
hamane yah system suvidha gas agency ambikapur se
liya hai, hamara address
harish cloth store
agrsen chowk
ambikapur-497001
phone[protected]
mo.-[protected]
kripya hamare purifier ko jaldi se jaldi theek karwaye.
Worst ever service I have ever ever seen. And, I am not speaking out of the blue. Iam sure that you will think twice after you go through the chain of events in my case.
I had a broken tap, and it took me to 10 days to get it repaired. I must have made around 25-30 calls all this while.

Following are few top most aspects which they lack in servicing
1) Long long chain of delegation: Call center -> Service Center -> Service Contractor -> Service executive. Bigger the chain, more delayed and chances of information leakage, both happened me with me.
2) Incapable call center guys, who don't take full details about the complaint as well as the address
3) Mis-communication. Call center guy never speak to service center, and instead rely on the reminders
4) Service center guys who have no sense o[censored]rgency even when a complaint is pending with them for so many days
5) Service contractor who has a team of ill-equipped executives, where they will first pay a visit to understand the problem and then take another 2 days for getting the problem fixed.
6) I had mentioned my number in the complaint, and all this while when my request went to so many people no one choose to speak with me directly. Leave aside me, I am sure they
didn't speak among themselves also, otherwise t wasn't such a big complaint that it took 10 days to get it done.

So I would strongly recommend against going for Eureka Forbes. I don't about others, but I am sure this can't get worst than this.

If you have time, you might want to go through the entire story of the trauma which took almost 10 days to unfold:

I must have made around 25-30 calls all this while.
I purchased it from Noida, so I called Noida service center. They told me to contact service center in Delhi, since I stay at in Delhi, even when its just at the border of NOida and must not be more than 3-4 Kms from the center.
Then I called up delhi center, where they registered my complaint, where besides Tap repairing I also asked for servicing, and asked service executive to contact me before coming (also gave my full residential address). They promised me get it corrected within 24 hours.
I called up a day after, since no one turned up. They again told me that it will be done today (Saturday), and put a reminder in the complaint. Again, same thing no one turned up.
Again called them in the evening, and then they told me Sunday is not working, so I'll have to wait for 2 more days.
I again called at the call center on Monday, they again conveniently put another reminder. But of no use.
Next day, when I called up, they gave service center's number and told me to speak with them, which they should have done but the guy told me that they don't have out going facility. Can you imagine !!
Anyway, since I was facing the problem, I did that also. Then a lady told me the problem, that in the address they have mentioned Vasundhra (and not Vasundhra enclave, New Delhi), and since this center doesn't provides service in UP, they didn't do anything. On the top of everything, call center guy only put reminders everyday, never spoke with them directly, neither the service center guys confirmed with the call center all this while about the pending complaint at their end.
At that moment I also spoke to one of their seniors and made him aware of this mis-communication between call center and service center. He also promised me to get it done asap. Next day I waited, but of no use. I called up service center again, that all guys are occupied and he may turn up in the evening, and provided me another number service contractor's number. I called up and asked for my complaint. This guy politely told me that he will have to confirm this again with the service center, despite me telling him the reference number. I again called up the service center, and phone was switched off (at 9:30 AM). So I waited but then service executive himself called up and told me to come after an hour.
Finally he came, but that's not the end of my harassment. he turned up, and conveniently
told me that since he only knew about the service, he didn't bring the new tap, and it will
another 3 days to get it repaired.
At that moment I thought enough is enough, and have a concrete talk with the service center. But again, of no use, these people are so irresponsible that they start putting blame on other persons. Everyone in the chain, I spoke to, was like that onyl, where they will start with a apology and then get rude that we can't do anythign and I'll have to wait. I even talked to one of the senior guy there and narrated the entire story, when I asked its been 10 days already, and despite telling them that I gave the right address, mentioned about the broken tap, and asked service executive to call me up before coming, why none of this happened so far. But he was also the same, that I'll have to wait since there are no taps in store, and it will take another two days to get it repaired.

Even if you still would like to go for it, I wish you all the best that you don't go through the same trauma. I know I am being optimistic here, since I am aware of the quality of service already. Trust me, go for some other damn model, and even a locally assembled one would be far better than this.
hi i am marketing ex MR SUDHIR SINGH-[protected] & [protected] MANUFUCTURE (SMPS) power mod suppliy you need now use R.O SYSTEM. & MAIN LEED

Our vacum cleaner (Eureka Forbes Bullet Model) has not been working since last july. My wife and me called up the company many times, but no response. Even calling up the customer care did not help either. Details of complaint no, names of the persons etc can be provided, but I feel it is of no use. This company simply does not care. Their service for Water purifies is equally poor.

There slogan "Eureka Forbes, your friend for life" is a misleader. With friends like Eureka Forbes, who needs enemies????

I would request all the buyers thru your website to keep the above in mind, when buying Eureka Forbes products.
    my complaint no is Z-2389 dt. 3/03/2009 and new complaint no is 81030643 dt 6/03/2009,
    but no one attean this complaint, (my vacum Clinner model sr no 9273 and trendy model, m.no. 34320)
    please find it and reply emmidiatly,

thanking you

Sai Tools Ambernath
    [protected]/ 2621866
    Nilesh
    Purchase invoice No. 106618; Receipt No.411 dated 21/01/2015 for Rs.9990/- Sales executive: Dhananjay Sonawane

It seems that your motto is 'your friend for life" but we would like to know what actually that motto means to you. We purchased your vacuum cleaner on 21/01/15 with Dananjay Sonawane offering to send a technician for the free demo the next day. We asked for a postponement of the free demo on the day that it was offered to us due to some personal work cropping up at the last moment. The next day we asked your sales executive Dananjay to send the person for the demo and were firmly assured that someone would arrive that evening but nobody arrived. Thereafter, we made Four requests to Dananjay for the demo with the usual assurance that he would send somebody that evening but every time nobody would arrive. The last such instance arose earlier when we were promised a visit at 1430 hrs and it did not materialize. It is pertinent to record here that as on 21st Jan '15 we were not in the market for a Vacuum Cleaner since we already possessed an earlier model of your make and were persuaded to buy afresh by dint of Dhananjay having offered a buy back value for the old unit soon as the Credit Card payment had been encashed. Behaviour such as this does not behove a corporate such as yours!
    I have order a vacuum cleaner on 15th May 2015. Since the machine has not been delivered so far, I want to cancel order. I am not at all satisfied with your company. There is no proper service and follow ups in case of my water purifier also. This is what I am struggling for nearly a decade. So for smoothness, I request you to cancel my order and return my advance of Rs. 1000/- along with my ECS application. Failing proper action will be taken to safe guard such a thing with other customers also.

I purchased a Trendy Xeon Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleaner (P37) on 23/02/2008 from Sony Mony Electronics, Vile Parle (West) - Bill No. 3007936 dated 23/02/2008 but I have still not received the manual nor the warranty card.

The person who came for a demo said that it would be despatched by courier. However inspite of repeatedly lodging complaints on Eureka's Helpline or with Sony Mony, we have not receied the same
      I also purchased the same product, but did not received the manual and warranty card. I cotacted the seller, he said he has sold it 40 in quantity, but according to him not any box was having the manual and warrenty card. No helpline for FORBES products, very bad response so far. I am following them up, and will update here wherever we reach finally.
      I am also a sufferer in similar fashion. I purchased the same model- Trendy Xeon from Reliance Digital at Shipra Mall, Indira Puram, Ghaziabad. We also did not find the Instruction Manual and Guarantee Card. We revisited the Store and we were assured that the same will be couriered to us but nothing happened. I again went to the Store on 28/02/09 and this time we were told that they are helpless.
      It is indeed pathetic attitude and service by both Eureka Forbes and Reliance Digital.
      Can we join to take up the issue jointly.
      Devendra Umrao
      I have also purchased Trendy Xeon Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleaner from Lotus Electronics, Bhopal and face same problem. In the box I also did not find instuction manual and warranty card. I contacted Lotus Electronics, they said come next week and again and again same answer...this is very bad ...I also not found this prodect manual on Forbes website and I am very new user for vacuum cleaner how I use all attachment what the do's and dont's ...so many quaries...
      I think every product have manual and warrenty card with pack. why they are not giving the same.
      I think consumer forum can take action for this problem, is it?
      I have similar experience and model robocleanz purchased by remains repaired/ serviced since one month under warranty period i.e. without warranty card, manual etc.

I had given Cash INR15, 130/- on 09-Mar-2008 to Jitendra Patil (Phone No. [protected]) (Code No. 9002710) for Compact and

Booster models. After that everyday he is saying today tomorrow. My Complain Registered # is 80217532. Calling Eureka Help

Line on 3988333 and other Eureka Andheri Sales Office also waste of time, you just hold and listen their advertisement....

Delay in attending complaint
        My RO Purifier is making a lot of noice. I had lodged complaint with your Customer Care Cell and the service person told that your pump need a replacement and will be done within one week. Thereafter i kept on calling customer care but no one came to replace the pump. My complain was registered on 14.02.2008. But till date they have not fixed the problem. The RO Purifier is under warrenty having Customer Code [protected]. I know that if the warrenty period ends they will not be listining to my complain. Warrenty period is going to end on 28.02.2008. Kindly take immediate action.

Despite my repeated requests the executives of the Customer Care Cell gives me my Complaint Number but never arrange for speedy redressal of my complaint.

Here I want to point out that the place where I live in receive hard and contaminated water, which is not at all fit for drinking or cooking purpose. That is why I had opted for RO Purifier of your company, being the most reputed one. I am facing a lot of problem. I would like to claim futher 25, 000 rupess from the company for mental harressment. Kindly guide me further on this.

Sanjay

EUREKAFORBES RO — SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE

I HANE A RO OF EUREKA FORBES.I PURCHAGE THIS ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO.BY THE YIME OF INSTALLATION IT IS NOT WORKING SATISFACTORY.IT TAKES 15 HOURS TO FILL THE TANK OF 9 LITERS.TDS IS ALSO VERY HIGH ie,125.HERE IS NOT SATISFACTORY SERVICE IN BILASPUR(C.G.).I HAVE COMPLAINED MENY TIMES BUT NOT PROPER RESPONCE FROM EUREKA FORBES OFFICE & SERVICE CENTER AKSHAT SERVICES.KINDLY DO SOME THING OR I WILL GO TO CONSUMER FORUM.

Eureka Forbes Ltd — NOT REC PAN CARD

PAN APP DATE - 10 MAR 2010
        ACK NO[protected]
        NAME - MAHENDRA RAMESHWAR PADOLE
        I have not yet recieved my PAN CARD at my Office and Residencial address,
        Pls do the needful.

i purchased an eureka forbes aquaguard total ro last march.
          1. i have not recd the bill yet.
          2. i askod for aquaguard total ro, but the person delivered aquaguard total nf. i had to return it back. the person was not willing to take it back. i had to force him
          3. there is no follow up from the company regarding any enquiry. they say they will scall back and then no one calls.
          4. i[censored] need servicing of your water filter u have to call twice or thrice even i[censored] say that no water is coming at all. and there is no drinking water in the house. calling them once is not enough.
          5. any personnel is not trained enough. they dont even know the basics of their jobs.
          1.I purchased AG Total I Nova (Aqua Guard) water filter on Dec 2007, after one month this model give water leakage problem.I contact local sevice center many many time but no responce from Mohali (Punjab) center .This problem solved after one month.As service point of view it give very poor experience.

2. I asked sales person regarding bills three or four time but he did not responce .Finally I collected bill from Mohali office.

3.I surprised after getting the invoice that it price of AG TOTAL NOVA is Rs.8850, but your sales person sold me at the price of Rs.9200
          4.When I contact Mohali office he told that he charges Rs. 100 per cheque, at the time of installation, he told that there is no such charges.
          5.As contact to chandigarh aqua guard office they told me that you purchase either full payment or installment price of this model is Rs.8850 .There is no extra charges.
          6.therefore you sort out this problem otherwise I will go to consumer court.
          Name:shantaram R.Bhade
          NIPER, PH-10, MOHALI (Punjab)
          custmer i.d.[protected]
          Model AG total I anova
          Invoice No.[protected]

3.I asked sales per
          I purchased AG Total RO in March 2008(Ghaziabad U.P), Product is fully loaded with lot of problems, Product quality is very poor, service point of view it give very poor experience.

Eureka Forbes/Spring Fresh RO — Pathetic after sell service

Dear Concerned,
          This is Avinash.My spring fresh RO is not working and i complained on Sunday i.e 26th Oct, 2008 regarding this.My complaint number is M - 59409.I was told that the product will be rectified in 24 working hours but nothing happened.
          I again called on 30th October, 2008 morning and i was told that it will be rectified by noon.When nothing happened i again called customer care and somebody called Rohit picked the phone and he said that today everybody is on leave so nothing will happen today.He said this thing in a care free attitude, i felt that i did a wrong by purchasing this EUREKA FORBES product.I asked him that why the person whom i talked in the morning said that the system will be rectified by noon and also, i was told in the very 1st day that it will be rectified in 24 working hours.
          I am drinking markert purchased water since sunday i.e since last 5 days.This is danger to my family also as one cannot trust the market water and this also comes with price.
          I am totally unhappy with the service of eureka forbes and i urge all that never purchase any eureka forbes product.
          Avinash
          [protected]@xavient.com
          Respected Sir/Mam

I have purchased Water Purifier (Spring Fresh) From Bharat Distributors, sector 34, Chandigarh on 6 /12 / 08. My home is near Mohali and comes under the Mohali 3B2 service station (Phone Number: [protected]) . I made request to service center for the installation of aqua guard on same day 6 /12 / 08 and they said that they will come at 6:30 PM in the evening on the same day but they did not come. From that day i am continuously making request for installation of but no body came till now. I ranged them up so many times and they were always saying we are just coming but they never came. Its very very poor service of Eureka Forbes. We have purchased bcoz its branded company and service is good. but we are in embarrassing position after purchasing aqua guard.

My address is: Mr. Sachin Majithia, Chandigarh Engineering College, Flat No. 1C, Landran (Mohali). Mobile Number: [protected]

Sir/Mam please do the needful action against the service center.

Waiting for your Good response.

SachinMajithia (Sr. Lecturer)
          Chandigarh Engg. College Landran (Mohali)

Eureka Forbes/Aquaguard Total RO — No After sales service

It has been nearly a month since I bought a water purifier from Eureka Forbes, Annanagar East, Chennai. I am yet to receive the official receipt from the company though promised that it would arrive in 1 week! Moreover, their sales persons, Saravanan & Deepan Raj conned me into buying the unit, telling me that I would receive a 3 year warranty since there was a promotional offer at the time of purchase. Calling the Customer Care is of no use, I have even called the Sales Manager Mr. Thanikavel (Mob. [protected]) for explanation. He promised to send Mr. Vijayan, Service Manager to talk to me. That was 2 weeks ago and no one has appeared!! What a state of affairs is this supposedly unbeatable company in? Whom do we call? Whom do we approach... Jacob Mathew.

Eureka Forbes, Total RO — Worse Service

I have been complaining for repaire of my RO syastem for almost two weeks now and have been repeatdly loging complain for service engineer to visit my place to get the system corrected but nobody visited my place till date.

They make promises but do not fulfil them neither have any sensitivity towards customer.

Pathetic serivice ...

we have purchased Aquagarud RO system in the month of November-2008 their was no service of the same till date from Aquagaurd, So plz send your service person for the service.

Thanks & Regards
          Harpreet Singh
          0-[protected].

I had an Aquaguard Total RO filter installed at my place on 9th March 2008. In the process of installation the technician of Eureka Forbes broke my Hindware tap and the attached piping behind it. I called up the service manager (Mr. Ali) and asked him to replace it since it was their negligence. To my surprise he initially flatly rejected that it was due to their fault and said that the tap broke due to normal wear and tear and due to hard water accumulation. Mine is a brand new flat with all proper plumbing and fittings of Hindware. Co-incidentally the tap the technician broke was a spare tap where water does not flow currently. However even after repeated attempts to contact Ali he siad all they could do is to apply M-Seal (a sealant) and mend the broken tap. The hindware manager tell me that they need to change the entire piping for an effective solution and this costs as much as Rs 2000/3000. I am really aghast by their approach. Till date no one picks up my phone, including their regional manager, Benson. I am really upset by the so-called customer service these companies offer. They are flatly refusing to accept their fault in the beginning and then they dont even care for the customer. I am planning to take them to consumer court for this even if it involves my time & other costs.
            Aug 13, 2020

My name is Vikrant Jain. I have taken Eureka Forbes Spring Fresh water Purifier from Naveen Electronics Model Town, 2 years back.

I am regularly taking the AMC from my Spring Fresh product but the problem is i am not receiving the services from the company properly & regularly.

The Water purifier that i am using is not working from last 7 days now, & as a result i don't have a single drop of water at my place to drink. i have made several complaints ie.

80194134

80195415 on 25th Feb 2008 to Neeraj

M-52091 on 27th Feb 2008

but every time i am given false promises that the company representaive will be attending the complaint in next 24 Hours, but unfortunately all in vain.

I have made my first complaint on[protected] on the Help Line & i am still waiting for a response.

I am requesting the senior managers to kindly look into this issue ASAP.

Yours Truely

Vikrant Jain
              4B45 Riviera Complex
              Mall Road
              Delhi 110054

(PH): 23812126 , (Mob) : [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

I have a water Purifier from Eureka Forbes. I bought this almost 8-10 years back and i was enjoyingan excellent service. But for last few years it has been hell. Last Contract i have given with full advance is in the month of december 2006. Till november 2007, no one has turned up for the routine maintenance of cleaning and changing the charcoal. i complained in the month of November 2007 and wanted them to extend the contract for another one year as they have not done anything for last one year. This they refused and wanted me to write a letter requesting them to extend the contract by 6 months. THIS IS RIDICULOUS . ME AND MY FAMILY HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO HAVING THE POLLUTED WATER FOR MORE THAN 12 MONTHS AND NOW I WILL GO LEGAL IF THEY DONT GIVE ME AN EXTENSION AND COMPENSATION FOR DRINKING POLLUTED WATER .
                Aug 13, 2020

I, would like to inform you that regarding RO. The RO has been installed 5-6 months back, but service is not done till now, I have already lodge lot of comlaints by telephonic at your mukherji nagar branch which is puchased and also customer care, but nobody can inspect the same.I understood your services to not be upto the marks.

May please do the needful and necessary action asap.

S.C.Gupta
                [protected], [protected]
                29/25, GF, West Patel Nagar,
                New Delhi-110 008

I would like to bring your attention towards the most fraud company and there truth about Annual Maint. Contract. The company is AQUA GUARD. They do demo for selling products at every nook and corner and when it comes to customer service they cheat huge sum of hard earn money of customer in the name of AMC.

I availed there AMC and even after 11 month 28 days they have never replied my calls, service is a distant dream.

I have started a customer awareness and anty AQUAGUARD Signature campaign in all my forum and blog involvement. Request you all to share your experience about AQUAGUARD and join my campaign.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I had an Aquaguard Classic installed in my home. I did not receive any after sales servicing from them even during the warranty period. Each time I called them, they gave me the same stock reply : "Our man came to your house but it was locked." It was their word against mine and not much that I could do. When I said they should give me a fixed date and time, they were not willing to commit but merely said "We cannot do that, our man will contact you." No such call ever came from their man.
                  I don't want any more AMCs. But my question is, how do I clean the gadget myself and where do I go to purchase the filtering material ?
                  Please help.

Mrs Eunice D'Souza
                  Kalyani Nagar, Pune
                  The story is same all over India. I am also a victim of aquagaurd AMC.
                  ANIL KUMAR
                  VINDHYANAGAR
                  SINGRAULI/MP

Eureka Forbes — Not satisfied Employee

Eureka Forbes Ltd. does not pay my full salary.I think some employee if Kalyani CRC of Westbengal are froad and they forfitted my sallary amount.My Employee Code is - 9021301 of Kalyani CRC. I only recieved tottal Rs.- 3970 in two month.I resigned from the job due to missbehaveiour of Mr. Ajit Biswas.So if the concern authority take some action against thoes person then I will be very much oblised to them....

Eureka Forbes / Vacuum Cleaner — CHEATING BY SALES SPECIALIST

Mr Arvind Nagar, Gp. Customer sales specialist, who is working with Eureka Forbes came at home & demonstrated the vacume cleaner of Eureka forbes. He informed us that with the purchase of this Vaccume cleaner we will get two gifts, first on your Birthday & second on your Anniversary, which will be amounting in the range of Rs. 550 to 1000. so I perchased the Vacume Cleaner model, Euroclean Futuro, Sr No 9005772(Batch code 11113, Manuf....

Eureka Forbes — FORBES DESIGNA water filter not working

On installation only for my water purifier model FORBES DESIGNA , i had informed the concerned engineer, that it is leaking and this piece is to be changed , he even made me talk to his higher bosses , they promised me that it would be replaced , but it is over 5 months , neither they have replaced the same and they have not bothered to call back .
                    i am really astonished that a comapny like EUREKA FORBES, is not attending to customer...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Water Purifier. — Not Working - Despite several Complaints Lodged, nothing positive connotation from the company.

My newly purchased AquaGuard, found to be not working at all. I took the initiative to lodge a Complaint(Complaint No. 97434, dated 26.01.2008) but without any reply and my product remaining in the same faulty stage for days together....

I purchased Aquaguard on 17/03/06 and then on 7/05/07 we signed a 1 year free service contract with them and now our Aquaguard machine is in such a condition that it has stopped working 27 and 28th of jan we complained about this matter and on 29th of jan a service man came but he only started the machine but after that man went the machine came to a complete halt but the customer services branch of Mira Road just ignored it so i also called the help line number 3 to 4 times,they told that we will forward our request.I also ringed the corp. office today but somebody told to dial 133 to complaint on monday.I also ringed at the divisional sales office in Vasai 2 times they told that we have sent your request to the branch of Mira Road
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    We purchased aquaguard in the name of Javed Palekar whose contact number is [protected] our contract receipt number is AG 96B 13570086 and i am not satisfied with aquaguard services
                    I have purchased a aquaguard with digital switch 8 moths back and the person named Mr Biren kalita
                    assured me to give free service without any notice, but till date after handing over machine and collecting
                    money from me he has nighter visited nor called me up for any query, I am requesting you by this mail
                    to take the necessary action and send a person from your end service the product.I am quite surprised
                    to see this type of lacking in service from a world famous company.

I have registered a complaint with euro helpline on Tel no. 39883333 on 27/12/07. with request No. L143225 No one attended yet inspite of reminding several times.Again i registered a complaint on 21/1/08 with request no. 80152471. but no response is recieved yet.i feel cheated by the company.euro helpline employees are fooling us by saying ur complaint will be attended soon.
                      CANDLES OF MY RO HAS TO BE CHANGED
                      I have experienced the same problem with as far as the customer service is concerned. MY brand new machine is not working and no one has turned up to replace it from Eureka forbes. I have fired the hell out of BIG BAZAAR who is selling Eureka forbes products. Draged them in the night to replace mine on the spot. They themselves found it difficult to install a replacement peice.
                      I bought the machine on 22 OCT today is the 4th Nov 2008. Best way is go to their office either the retailer or Eureka forbes and make sure it is done DONT LEAVE THEM!

Eureka Forbes / Water Purification System — No After Sales Service - Customer Service

Dear Fellow Indians,

I bought an Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Purification System from Bangalore Office. The Story is Like this:

I called a sales executive on 11-Nov-2007 for Demo purpose. When we met him, he explained me about the product and the after sales support and service. I also gathered some information in the internet about the Eureka Forbes products.

Their policy is full payment before...

i unfotunately paid money for the above unit beleiving the assurances/talks .money paid rs7190 receipt no[protected].after taking money both pk parida& sagar panigrahi disappeared. this is on[protected]. after that many calls are not answered. machine does not work. cost me for installing. now i fear i was cheated and swindle occured. please help to recover my rs7190 paid. it is my husband's hard earned money. i fell for their talks in their stall in swadeshi mela at ambagan.
                        Aug 13, 2020

not giving proper service for product.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Eurekaforbs does't concentrate in After sale service. I purchesed Water purifier (RO) Unit Number 8039233. One Rep (SR's Name Mr M. Kannan, code no[protected] Came to my house last year many times to convince me to purchase the water purifier. On 05/02/08 with advance payment of rs 3000/ RO Water purifier instaled in my house. Total Amount of Rs14500/ Settled in another two instalments. He (Mr M. Kannan) came to collect the instalment payment & Check the water PH Value. In the month of june i tried to contact the rep through phone. He does't attend my call. Now i am trying to go for AMC. The other Dealer (From Vellore, Tamilnadu) needs Rs 3650/ Per annum for AMC. I dont know the amount offerd by the dealer is correct & will do the fruit full service.

Sairam.G

We are having problem with the Aquaguard from the very first day. The Acquaguard executive came but still the problem persist.Whenever we switch on to get the water purified and fill up the bottle there is a leakage in the system.
                            Aug 13, 2020

I have been notifying the complaint for servicing of the aquaguard filter purchaes from your group at Thane, Mumbai. Everytime I call the cutomer care centre, I am being told that the complaint has been registered and the service engineer shall visit within 24 hours but no body turns.

my complaint no. is 50481740 dtd. 15.01.08

Appreciate a quicj response from your side.

regards