Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 372

I had purchased aquagaurd RO on 13 March, 2008. After intial results it started malfunctioning. Just after a fortnight i had to call for help. The purified cane don't get filled. Due to this I had to call for service centre. You just imagine just after spending 16000 Rs. in only two months i had to call for service of RO more ten ten times. Every time the technitian says that "now it will work properlly".But on an average per week i have to register a complaint. In other words i had purchased headache in 16000. You be carefull next time anyone talks sbout Eureka forbes.
I purchased Aqua Sure on 7/6/2013 from Vijay Sales In New Panvel. After filtering water while drinking water it has " Plastic smell and taste". My email adress [protected]@gmail.com and mobile [protected]
So send your mechanic to see the problem

I have purchsed a water purifier from Eureka Forbes in 2006 on my son's name (Master Advait Pillai)& have entered in service contract from 24/9/06 to 23/9/08 by paying Rs. 1640/- through cheque no. 156044 1t 1/10/06. But nobody from company /service agent has reverted to me for service, even after repeated requests & complaints to customer service or service center.
    your service is very poor
    as i have called you Representative many times and same answer is there that i am coming to you.
    at the time of delivery, at the time of product selling your representative said that i will come every six month to check the machine (water purifier). but he never come to check the product.

ward no. 5 railway road vijaypur
    teh. and distt. samba
    J&K

I have registered a complaint for servicing the aqua guard, which is sold by eureka forbes and best part is this machine is under extended warranty. I have registered the complaint on the customer care of euro help line ( only the name is helpline and i hope for many of you it's helpless line which is 3988 3333 across india. I made the complaint from chennai.The complaint was registered o 22nd September, and i wasted my money for calling them every day.

After making hell lot of noise the customer care provided the particular dealer who is in-charge for service at my area called touch point ( I don't know at what basis he selected this name??) he never pick the call or even he pick calls he will provide only false commitments..After unsuccessful of calling the dealer, again started calling the helpless euro help line and able to get area service in charge number which is [protected] (Mr. Vasanth), spoken to him also 2, 3 times and till now no solution for my problem . Now would like to understand how to file case against them in consumer court, please somebody suggest me
    Andrew
    eureka forbes very...bad service last six months, they are troubling us. EUREKA FORBES TOUCH POINT, Mr. Santosh, 41, M.H. Road, chennai 600 011. I have called for service in june month. Service engineer came and collected the money of Rs.800/- from us for some item for that machine to buy.
    They have not check whether the machine is working or not. after 6 months they telling that machine is not usable and advised me to sell this machine in scrap for Rs.500/-. I have agreed for selling this machine also. but I have not received the money of Rs.1300/-(Rs.800+500) till this date. I have made numerous calls(approx. 70 to 80 calls) and every time they promise to pay back today or tomorrow. Is it the way the eureka forbes works? Pls. sort out the matter and arrange to send the money today. With so much of pain i have written this letter. pls. understand my feeling.

Please go through the conversation between me and eurekaforbes
      by mail, its self explanatory matter. Please start reading from the bottom of mails.
      In short i have not received my payment till date from the company
      after complained in the month of February.

usha

Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:37 AM
      To: ' sunita '
      Subject: RE: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I want to know the meaning of ‘little bit more time’. Can you specify that period or any date?

Usha

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in]
      Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:15 AM
      To: Sharma, Usha
      Subject: Re: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

DEAR MAM,

HOW ARE YOU? MAM WE WOULD DEFINETELY BE GETTING THE REFUND DONE .KINDLY PLEASE AVAIL US LITTLE BIT MORE TIME.

REGRADS

SUNITA

To: sunita

Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 5:26 PM

Subject: RE: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I am reminding you there is no result or solution till now after TWO & HALF MONTH. I am waiting for the refund.

You are challenging my patience, shall I go for any other option that I don’t want to do.

Please give me a final date for the refund.

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:21 AM
      To: Sharma, Usha
      Subject: Re: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Mam,

We apologize for the delay occuring but I assure you shortly the payment would be refunded.

Sunita

To: sunita

Cc: usha

Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:06 AM

Subject: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I am reminding you there is no result or solution till now after ONE MONTH. I am waiting for the refund.

Please do the needful.

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in ]
      Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:44 PM
      To: Sharma, Usha
      Subject: Re: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Mam,

I acknowledge the receiving of your mail.I am processing the refund procedures .Undersign would intimate to you about further developments on the issues.

warm regards

Sunita

To: sunita.[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in

Cc: usha

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:07 PM

Subject: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

Please refer complain no. R31 and telephonic talk with you regarding R.O. Machine missed by

Mr. Arvind (Customer sales specialist of your company Eureka Forbes mobile no. [protected]). I have purchased R.O.Machine from Arvind on 09.12.07 in

Rs. 12500/- paid by credit card no. [protected] (credit card bills attached)

Eureka Forbes Bill Receipt 311 no. 022302

As I told you that my R.O.Machine was not working from the day of installation and it was unsuccessful

with my low height tank (it was confirmed by your company’s technician Mr. Ashwani).

As it was purchased by sales man Arvind, I called him and complained although he already knows about this problem. He taken back R.O.Machine with the

promise that he will return my money in two weeks on behalf of company and as a guarantee given a bank check 192970 of Canara bank, Munirka with

instruction not to submit( he has no money in the account).

After a period of month he has not returned my money and disappears from the city, his mobile number is not working. I have no way to contact him.

My machine is from Eureka Forbes so I have to complain to your office. Please look into the matter and something do in my favor, I want my money back.

Delay in complain is due to rearranging of credit card bills soft copy from ICICI bank as required by you.

Looking forward for your quick response and help.

H.NO. B7 / C1 2nd floor,

I.I.T. Campus

Near Hauz Khas

New Delhi -16

Office Phone:[protected]

Mobile no. [protected]
      please go to consumer court for refund and mentol agony to you
      have a nice day
      There is nothing to agree or disagree everything is explanatory.I dont know when there problem will be solved but i saved nyself because tomorrow i was suppose to give call to their executive for instllation of RO.
      This saved me also time. I was going to buy Eureka Forbed RO system in my new home. Can't trust company which has such lowsy customer service center
      i purchased reviva ro lastyear but we fac.e very big problemwater was not passed away from machine
      there is no responce from ur customer care center so pls kindly care .
      Facing a serice issue myself with these guys - they are relaly pathetic when it comes to after sales service.
      Date:04/10/10
      DEALER CANCELLATION LATTER

Problems:-

 Last year Water Filters are low qualities every machine, spare parts, filters are early failed.

 Company gives to one year warranty, But they will not gave to customers .The Company told the problems are clear by FDO.

 The customer in one year Rs. 5000/- lased .So customers return the machine. We have good relation in the market, so we pay the money to personal.

 The company forgot customers satisfaction, so we have lased reference . Other company machines are running very well. They are returned our products, and they go to another company.

 Company employees told to the customers spare parts give to replace, but not give to return, The customers angry on FDO.

 These are not bearing, we take another dealer.

 We are attached all details.

 We have new machines and return machines, Are you not return take,
      Those machines are burn, and I will give to T.V. & Media.

Your’s Faithfully,

FDO,
      Krishnamraju,
      Wate & Air Purifiers,
      Perkit, Armoor.
      Cell:[protected]

I have complained about the Severe leakage of the equipment our Aqua guard water filter ST 2000 since 4 days and every time on telphone they say they will send the technician and sofar no one from the company has come to repair this.

Kindly arrange to send the technician to repair our Aqua guard.

Your's
        Dr Mahantayya V Math
        i have an aqua guard designa model and a w/d vacuum cleaner and the service technician is yet to come and do the warranty replacement even after 2.5 months.Aqua Guard people are not TATA quality, and are fleecing the public...my reccommendation for wannabe buyers of water filters and vaccum cleaners is DO NOT BUY AQUA GUARD PRODUCTS...
        we have to do some thing strong as most such co., are taking customers for granted...

Eureka Forbes / Euro Helpline — No response to complaint since 8th May

To whom so ever concerned,

Dear Sir/Mam,
          I Vishal Sharma would like to make a complaint against EURO HELPLINE 39883333, I use their Aqua guard model Compact Cartridge since yrs.We are on an annual service contract that we annually renew.

On the 8th of May i called their helpline to complaint that my aqua guard was giving me trouble it keeps going off every few minutes & i cant fill any drinking water...

I had submitted a Complain to you on Aqua Sure ( Aqua Guard ) non-electric product, dated 8th May 2008 evening around 7:00 PM .
          The product was purchased on 11/11/2007, Its not even 6 moths the it started giving problem 4 times, Every family needs hygenic water after investing in a product, but this company is cheating consumer and making easy money, And they only concern about there money and they think that consumer money is a dustbin paper . I did not get any reply on this neither my problem has been solved . Please look into this and help in resolving .

Isaac Baptist

80D Elliot Road
          Ground Floor
          Kolkata - 700 016

(Mobile) [protected]
          Aug 13, 2020

Aqua RO Total — Never seen working

The complaint I sent is as follow and there is no respone even from the escalation channel.

The complaint I sent is as follows:

I bought the Aqua RO system on 13th December 2007 from Bangalore ([protected]@eurekaforbes.com). The name of the sales executive represented for my sale was Mr. Satya.

History: System was out of order on the second day which is 14th and service technician came on 16th to look into the problem. It worked on that day then we went out of station on the 17th early morning and returned on late night of 29th December 2007. I called sales execution on 30th December 2007 and informed that the system is not functional and I told him that I feel this system is not going to perform good for me by looking at the initial signs and better you ask your technician to take it back. With more conversation, he said that he will send the technician tomorrow (31st December 2007) and also suggested me to call his office and make an official complaint with the front desk. I subsequently I called the front desk of the office and made the complaint as well. There was no technician on 31st and then I also called the call center number and made a complaint. I did few follow ups till 2nd Jan 2008 with Satya and he promised that somebody will attend before this evening. Even then there was no technician on that day. Then I lost interest of following up and suddenly at 9:00 PM on 3rd Jan 2008, the technical knocked at the door. I told that I cannot allow you now because this is un-time and there was no prior intimation to us saying that you are going to come. I told sorry I cannot allow you now and please come tomorrow. There was no technician on Friday, Saturday and Sunday he came to attend the call. I told him sorry I do not want you to repair the system for me. Please talk to your people and make necessary arrangement to remove the system because I cannot put up with the way how you people deal and respond, etc. I have many other things to follow up and with the history I have learned within this time has good lesion for me and please remove the system and I can live without this system. He tried to reach his boss and told me that his boss (I came to know that is Mr. Ali) is not reachable (cell phone is switched off) and his boss does not have landline and he said I am responsible to give a call by next day (7th Jan 2008) and there was no call till 8th Jan 2008. Then I called the office number asked for Mr. Ali, they were asking me to hold for few minutes and then Ali was wondering who I am and what my requirements. I had to explain the history behind and the reason for my call, etc. I was insisting that due to unpleasant experience with this product at the beginning I prefer you to take the system back and not required to repair it. With all the arguments he mentioned and committed to talk to the sales manager and he will get back to me in few minutes. I waited for 30 minutes and gave a call to check from him about sales manager decision on this. After waiting for 15 minutes in the call, the guy who talks only hindi answered me that Mr. Ali left office and he will come tomorrow. There was no basic courtesy of taking my name and number and to inform that he is going to pass on this information to Ali.

Then I gave a call on 12th Jan and waited for 25 minutes and got a chance to talk to Mr. Ali and he asked me to talk Mr. Sivakumar Sales Manager. I called Mr. Sivakumar and he was also wondering about whom I am and what my problem and why I am calling. I got irritated and told him that if you are doing customer support you need to be on top with all the customer issues and should not make the customer to repeat the history. I told him to sync up with Mr. Ali and asked him to call me back. Then I waited for 30 minutes and there was no call from either end and I called office number and asked for Mr. Ali. After waiting for 10 minutes, Mr. Ali informed front desk that he will talk to Sivakumar and call me back. Then I got a call from Mr. Ali asking me to talk to Mr. Sivakumar. I spoke to Mr. Sivakumar and with very hot conversation he said that he will send Mr. Ali personally to take care of this problem and I told him that he should be here ASAP (within an hour or so). Then Mr. Ali called me hour and half, I told him that please arrange to pay the money I have spent to buy mineral water during this time (I can bear for two days and the rest should be borne by your company). He said that he cannot make decision and he needs to talk sales manager and come back to me. However the next day without any prior notice (12th Jan 2008 at 7:45 PM) and the technician came to my house and asking my permission to repair. I told him that better you talk to Mr. Ali and tell me what he says. Instead he spoke Mr. Sivakumar and informed him falsely that customer is allowing me to repair. After he spoke to Mr. Sivakumar, he mentioned to me that he will come along with Mr. Sivakumar tomorrow. I told him fine. Then there was no follow ups or any calls from Aqua and I called last night and spoke to him that you are going to take care of this or if you do not have plans to take care please tell me, I will not bother you anymore and I can go to a channel find out the answer through that channel.

Then he called me and sent me the email ID and asking me to send the full details. I still told that it is not my duty to explain everything. Please better explain everything and I can give very high level details of the problem.

In summary,

I am unhappy with the way this is handled and I am inclined to use this equipment. Please take this equipment do necessary help on doing my routines.

Thanks and I appreciate the favorable decision.

Jeyaram.

Aquasure( aquaguard) — not received any bill yet after payment

i have purchased a non electric aquasure in January-2008 and when i made payment there executives said sir u will recive bill by coureir but after waiting for too long i dint recieve anything and whe i made calls to the executuvi name Mr. Tomar mob no: [protected] he always made a promise for next day and i also called up in the office on no:[protected] and[protected] there manager also assure me to recive the bill withi 2 days but still i am waiting for it and now they are not responding for my calls i think i had done a big mistake for purchasing aquagaurd product its better to purchase a local product rather than to aquagaurd.
          what to do i am still waiting
          Hi friends
          I am writing to this site for the first time...this product is a headache.
          one recoomendation ...please do not buy Eureka Forbes's Aqua Sure - because of its pathetic service.
          Product is not easy to maintain.

Regards.
          V. Pattaniak
          I own a acquagruard model ST2000 and have a valid AMC. The machine stopped functioning on Friday. Since then I have lodged numerous requests for rectification of the same. The helpline has registered the complaint as K-09/13. The phone numbers given on the AMC receipt are apparently non existant. The local service centre has not responded to our requests stating that such a complaint does not exist in their register of complaints. I am at a complete loss to understand as to whom to trust in your establishment; the call centre executives who have registered the complaint or the service centre executives who refuse to acknowledge the same. On the whole i have been cheated by your organization which claims to be a world class organization as far as after sales service is concerned. I do hope at least now, my complaint would not go un noticed or do we have to take recourse to the Consumer Forum?
          My complaints in the past have fallen on deaf ears. My total Aqua Guard does totally nothing. WQater after passing through the filter starts smelling foul within 6-8 hours. It is aweful to be in this situation. Is there any nbody listening.

AquaGuard — No One solves complaints in Aquaguard Call Center

To whom so ever concerned,

Dear Sir/Mam,
          I Vinod kumar s/o Mr. Tej Pal Singh would like to make a complaint against EURO HELPLINE 39883333, I use their Aqua guard model : Aqua Guard Total RO System since last year.We are under warranty.

On the 10th of june, 2008 i called their helpline to complaint that my aqua guard was giving me trouble it keeps going off every few minutes & i cant fill any drinking water that they need to send someone urgently the complaint no they gave me was m54911.they promised that a technician would come the same day or latest by the next day which was 11th june but noone came, i called the helpline number again and they promised this time probleme will be resolved . Even then, noone came to attend the problem. It is the 13th of june that I making this complaint again and i was told to contact someone other in my area. Call center person gave me PHONE NUMBER which is not working. When he was giving me this number, i told him that you could have given this number befor...he told me this is given when the problem becomes old...see there mentality...there system hurt then cures. What a system!
          What is the meaning of having warranty or a service help line in the first place.You can understand how important it is to have drinking water especially considering the no of ppl we are at home.I kept requesting to them that we have to buy mineral water which is expensive that this should be treated as urgent.

This is not the first time that these people have been negligent.
          I sincerely request you to teach them a lesson.When it comes to selling products these people are all over the city but come time to service their products this is the attitude.

I am complianing because my father is unwell and we have to purchase miniral water from outside as you know that The Water in Sahibabad Area is not good for health...i.e. salted water.

PLEASE HELP ASAP

Awaiting your prompt response
          I have shifted from Kolkata to Bangalore two weeks back and then logged a call to Aqua Guard service centre for the installation of water purifier (Ref No. H-9/10).
          Ten days have passed and we are doing followup every day atleast twice but a standard answer is given, "our service person will attend to your complain today".
          Worst... I have a two year AMC with this inefficient company.
          Very bad services... they take mony for all year and not come a single time...
          all year maintennece charge Rs.1000...?
          and they come only when our time is over... they even dont replace filter...

very bad company... very bad services...
          don't purchase...
          we purchased Eureka-Forbes aquaguard waterpurifier in sept'07 and since then have lodged complaints time and again regarding the inefficiency of the machine in giving out water @ claimed. Now we are totally disillusioned with the company and their after sale services claims. This company is definitely full of people who are good in cheating consumers from bottom to top in the hierarchy. i'll not suggest anyone to go for the products of this company and the man is definitly right by taking the company to the consumer forum coz this is what we also plan to do next.
          This damn company is going down the drain now.. JUST PATHETIC SERVICE. submitted a complaint 10 days back no [protected]. every alternative day we have been calling.. aftter 10 days I am given amost 10 different numbers to call and talk but everybody says we dont handle this.. Looks like company is planning to shutdown itself.. with this kind of "world class service".. where they just dont care for customer complaints.

Aqua Guard — Very bad after sales service

Respected Sir.

I am not sure what action will be taken against them but they have very bad after sales service.

I purchased a Aqua guard RO one year back

1. During their maintence period, no one care to visit for service
          2. I suffer problem once during maintence period and they sent one after sales person who didn't know anything about it.
          3. Today, 7/7/08, I again got a problem with them and they haven't arrived yet, they said within two working days they will correct the problem.
          AFTER REPEATEDLY INFORMING ABOUT OUR COMPLAINT SINCE LAST 20 DAYS YOUR PEOPLE ARE ATTENDING THE COMPLAINT ON OUR i-NOVA FOR WHICH I OBTANED THE COMPLAINT NO.FROM SALEM BRANCH AS WELL AS FROM HOSUR BRANCH HAVING NO.-3107&78102 REPECTIVELY.IS IT THE BEHAVIOUR OF YOUR COMPANY TOWARDS THE CUSTOMER? THIS UNIT BELONGS TO MY COMPANY i.e.TANEJA AEROSPACE AND AVIATION LIMITED
          We bought Aquaguard Integra in Sep07 - the product is very good BUT the service is extremely poor - the Filter needs changing & jusy because the product in still under warranty, they are avoiding to change the Filter...my parents are senior citizens and even that does not have any effect on them - they are suffering from this lack of service...no matter how many times you call them and complain, nothing works for them.
          This looks to be cheat company and company not bothered of AFTER SALES SERVICE??
          We have to depend on local people who may be unknown of the product and may further spoil.
          Acqua Guard : i-NOVA
          The Aquasure is a total waste of hard earned money. It is really disgusting to see a big company is acting like a fly by night company trying to make money by fooling people like us.
          I totally agree to all he people here.
          Aquasure is a totally waste product.
          I bought a new piece just a week ago and was surprised to find the water leaking from the water level indicator.
          The shopowner refuses to return and says the people from the company will attend the problem. Even after 4 days when the complaint was launched, no one from the company has even bothered to attend.

Complaint No : 602510
          Date : Aug-25 2008
          i have purched one acquva guard water purifier service is very wost the given service centre phone no. not working there is no response from the company side
          Please do not buy these products, after sales is tooooooooo bad to exp...
          M/S. Eureka Forbes Limited
          New Delhi.

Dear Sirs,

I have given a service contract of the Aquaguard installed at my residence to your authorized service centre, whose telephone Nos. are 32548077 and 22451246 vide contract receipt No.[protected] dated 21.02.2008 for the period from 15.04.2008 to 14.04.2010.

Please note that Aquaguard is not working for the last one week for which I have lodged a complaint on phone on 08.09.2008 but till date nothing has been done so far inspite of my 2-3 telephone requests.

Now, I have no alternative but to approach you with the request to kindly look into the matter and do the needful immediately as I am facing great difficulty without purified water.

Yours sincerely,
          Dated: 12.09.2008

(Madan Mohan)
          House No.X/1700, Gali No.16,
          Rajgarh Colony,
          Delhi – 110031
          I completely agree that the after sales service is very poor. I have the model ST2000 for many years and have been fighting with my AMC on a regular basis to get things working. I am going to buy a new purifier now. I would go with philips. There is no harm in trying out new brands when you have bad experience from an existing brand.
          I have bought your Aqua Guard Product (NF Membrane - Container Model) Water Purifier during May 2007. The machine is under AMC from April 2008. The water purifier started giving trouble from March 2008. At the time of AMC, your people replaced the candles. Thereafter, some rotten smell was coming from the water. Then we gave complaint during July 2008 and we were given a Registration number[protected]. And we are contacting your people every day over phone. But to our dismay, no body responded till date. Alas, now the machine is not working completely. No water is coming. Then we went to your office on 15/09/2008 directly and gave a written complain and got acknowledgement. Your people are not attending the complaint and the machine is not working. So, we have suffered mentally. And we are buying drinking water from out side. You are requested to get the machine repaired / or replace the machine immediately. If we don't get response from your side within a week's time, We have no other option but to approach appropriate forum like Consumer court etc. please treat this as most URGENT.
          Aqua Sure is not working properly
          I bought Aquasure last 3 month before now it's not work plz do the needfull
          plz provide me the custumercare number on [protected]

AquaGuard — No service even reminders

Despite several reminders and repeated phone calls, I have been distressed with the attitude of Aquaguard services who have not serviced my equipment.
          I have been promised by the people there that my equipment would be serviced soon, But Iam still waiting for them to arrive. I bought a contract with them for servicing for Rs 1790 which has been a sheer wastage of my money and time.
          We have purchased I-nova Total on 05/11/2007.even one year had not passed it stopped working from 03/10/2008.I have called service desk number for three times on a single day but your service man has not turn up till this time .we are residing in a place where if water purifier is not there one need to depend upon drinking water available in the market.
          So what's the purpose of making committment to the customer regarding your service. Better you closed your service centre if any so that we can arrange something must be available in the market.
          Don't think you are the only compay playing in the market we will think that we ahve purchased water for 11 months from the market and paid for that.
          i have purchased your waterpurifierwith boosterpump it is makeing too much noise for that i made complains but till no responce is comeing 80214631dt 11.3.[protected]dt14.3.08 but thay says moter is to be replaced but for sold pumpes thay dont have motors in stock for new mfg thay have motors in stock so i called mr shetty sr officer on 22187441 but till now result is zero when company is bogous than what officer can do thay says if company prowide spares than only we can give you service so pl reply what is to be done shoud i scrp your device of keep hope for service i have purchased for 7400rs cash my add chetan parekh 56 ridge road lic compound near teen batty mumbai 6 tel23693163/[protected] chetanparekh
          I totally agree to your comment. This kind of service should totally be objected. These people are not even bothered to revert back. Whoever is looking for this water purifier product PLZZZZZZZZZZZ do not go for Aqua Sure, it is an useless product.
          i have lost patience with after service guys. lying is first habit of these people, last 21 days - 2 -3 calls per day, and they say they are coming .when ... very uncompetent crew
          its in borivli part of mumbai.
          i dont understand whats the reason for such a bad after service .
          they already increased my blood pressure by big margin .
          what can i do to get them back on track .
          help us consumer compliant listener .
          even when i complaining - i feel no hope
          but i will still give a try to complain -help us
          worst servicing, not responding well, try to improve u r services
          I was a die hard fanatic in using Aquaguard and have recommended to many of my people around me and have purchased the same.
          To my dismay of late there is been deficiency of service by Eureka Forbes Ltd, who collect AMC in advance and do not provide the service paid for.
          A complaint has been given to the call center on 29Sep t2008 and till this day(14 October 2008) of writing complaint there is nobody to rectify the machine which is clearly deficiency of service through AMC. In this day of booming consumerism this is a glaring deficiency. I am purchasing bottled water and will Aquaguard compensate the loss incurred by during the period of deficiency of Service.
          I request the company to refund the AMC amount collected for the balance of period ASAP.

truly yours,

Sundar T V
          14th October 2008
          I own Aquaguard Nova water purifier at home. ( Registered Cell No [protected]...in case Aquaguard is reading!) After eight days of waiting period and numerous calls to customer care Aquaguard Technician turned up but needless to say not at the scheduled time! He diagnosed the fault in Transformer ( Rs 400/-)and PCB ( Rs. 1200/-)which he asked to replace! Following things raise doubt about his diagnosis ---
          1.Technician refused to give his diagnosis in writing.
          2. Technician was not ready to leave faulty parts with the customer.

Customer Care also was unable to provide Service Centre details. Customer should be free to go to any service centre in case he is not satisfied with the service or diagnosis of the perticular service centre.

Aqua sure (spring fresh) — poor concerned about consumers

Hi my name is Manoj, this is regarding Aquasure (Spring fresh), we brouhgt it just in August, from october 10 we are facing a problem in it, on the same day we filed a complaint, it was not olved on 15 oct we filed another complaint no.1472, which is untill today not resolved, plz make it note and inform the authorities
          I have one eureka forbes aqua guard purchased 9 years back. every year i get the amc done and pay hefty sum to the company. this year there was 2 months delay in renewal. when i called the company personal for renewal of amc first they demended that amc is to be necessarily renewed for 2 years. when i insisted that earlier comp[any was doing amc for one year also, the comapny engineer siad that they will accept amc for one year also but would charge exorbitant Rs. 1800/- additional for replacement of parts in addition to amc amount.

i am aggrieved that such reputed company resort to such method of fleecing its customers.

i have decided that i will go for change of water purifier company and will purchase some other brand.

though, losing one customer will not mean much for a company as big as eureka forbes but as matter of policy i will rather pay more for change of branch than succumb to unhealthy practice of the company of cheating its customers.

pushklar sinha
          city dhanbad
          ph no[protected]
          Eureka forbes RO- faulty equipment

purchased date -31/05/2008

order no[protected]

salesman- Ravindra singh/code no -9013886

Sevaral times complained but not proper responding
          Very poor service after sales.
          I purchased a water purifier machine from Eureka Forbes, Aquagaurd e boiling, in the first quarter of 2006 in DURGAPUR. The sales personal Mr. SUDEEP GHOSH MALLIK residing in BAHULA came to my home to sale the product and installed it. During one year of warrantee period he came several times to check the performance of machine. So we were quite satisfied with the service. But in 2007 after almost one year he came and suggested me to make a service contract for one year in RS.1600/- which covers free service and damages if any.

Then he never turned up. he disconnects the mobile when we call. we want strict action against these cheats.
          The Eureka Forbes people are the best example of cheaters. They do not have any customer inclination. If you have shown the least interest in their products, they will keep on disturbing you shamelessly, but once the product is palmed off it is 'Good bye and Bad Luck!" to the customer. I faced lot of difficulties with them for the maintenance of my RO system. They have coolly pocketed my cheque for Rs. 3660/- way back in May, but yet to make a single call!

Sagar
          Aquasure is a totally waste product. Germs to be seen after purifiying water. I thought of buying aquaguard crystal, but seeing all these complaints, I am in the dilemma whether to purchase the product or not
          I had renewed the AMC For Reviva (RO)model of water purifier on 07.01.2008, which is valid till 06.01.2009. The said machine is not working since 15.10.08, for which I had made complaints on 17.10.2008 (No.[protected] at euro help line and thereafter reminded several times to local service centre at Laxmi Nagar, vikas marg, new Delhi. Their technician visited on 23.10.08 and 27.10.08 but unable to rectify the fault, insteade they are advising me to change the Membrane filter at the cost of Rs 2400/. Now My point is that AMC IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR, so MEMBRANE FILTER should be changed without any cost.
          I own a Aquaguard Nova model I am complaining for service for the past one month but my complain is unanswered.I also have made an AMC with the company for three years.My complain no. is 80659974
          I have purchased your RO Systems five years back and I have made yeary maintenance contract with your office at Mayur Vihar Phase III, Delhi - 110 096. Last year I have aid Rs. 3, 600/- towards yearly maintenaqnce contract. When your mechanic visited my house in the month of October 2008 I have pointed out to him aout the over flowing of water in RO. He told me that the necessary part will be replaced within 1 week but till date that has not been done. Whenever I called them we have been informed that the spare part is not available. Kindly inform me what todo. We are facing inconvenient because of overflowing of water in RO.

R. Sethuraman, B4/28, Paryatan Vihar, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi - 110096-Tel:[protected]Off: 23316029
          I have an Aqua guard water purifier. I have always taken AMC. But every time I need service, it takes a lot of efforts to get the service people. Eureka Forbes seem to change the service people too very often. If and when the service person comes home, a haphazard job is done. During the last period of my AMC, which expired in September 2008, not one visit was made by the service people. I have now decided to buy a new water purifier of some other brand and throw the present one into the garbage bin.
          I completely agree to all the accusations, I have an Aqua Guard- compact, its not been working, and not a single hell person is attending my requests.

They are only money making organisation
          In our house we have on Aquaguard Booster. The water flow is very low. I have made a complaint on Sunday 16th Nov. They assured me to send one person on Tuesday by 6.30 evening with payment of Rs.250. No one visit here. The problem is not solved till this time.

k.v.lakshmanan
          3/2 flat 3c janaki apartment
          andavar street, choolaimedu
          chennai 600 094
          Our Aquasure was not work properly from last 15 days plz do the needfull
          plz provide me the custumercare number on [protected]
          I had bought Aquaguard I Nova 3 mths back, believe me i had just used it for 15 days after which water started automatically coming out without giving connection. I had called up the service person say almost daily after which they turned up once in a bloom moon. They rectified it and it worked for 3 days properly and again the same problem, again i after several calling he turned up he changed some part and rectified it again. same problem came again after which i again called them up, but this time to my surprise tehy gave me an answer that even they are not aware what is teh problem in the machine. When asked them to change the machine or give in writing that they cannot recitify teh problem they refused. Now they are delebiratly not picking my call and its been 4 mth now and AQUA I NOVA is like an showpiece in my house. I think they are waiting for the warrenty period to get completed so that they can charge and then repair.

I strongly suggest kindly do not buy Aqua products because they give worst service to the customer.
          I am resident of Tumkur Near Bengalooru (Bangalore).I have purchased Aqua Sure from local agent.At the time of purchase, for one call they are at our door.I need filter elements now. But Worst part is that I have made several calls and personally I had been to the agent shop but no use at all.What is this???.Please dont sell the products for which you can not supply spares.Please suggest where can I throw this unit.I heard enough commitmets from your agents.I think incentives are given only for unit sales not for spares sales .I am thinking to dispose this unit and tell all my friends that "NEVER BUY EUREKA PRODUCTS"
          Hi friends
          Very bad services... I had register my complaint 6 times since last one month. They had not follow the complaint. Always promissing to attainding the complaint. My register no is 80664943.
          very bad company... very bad services...
          don't purchase...

Regards.
          Tanushri
          I am to suffering from the ill marketing policy of the Eureka Forbes .I had bought aquasure water purifier but its not working according to what the sales represantative of the eureka forbes demonstrated during the demo of the product.I urge everyone to avoid purchasing any products of the Eureka Forbes since this is a intentionally cheating company, none of their products are as per the standard norms.
          Dear Sir, I have get installed a Aquagurd Booster Water Filter Cum Purifier on19/12/2007 from Asansole Dvn.sales office, I lodged a complain almost one month back vide complain no 271 for servicing since the water flow is not as earlier. I tried to contact the sales office many times but the number is not in service. It seems u people don't give value to customer. Plz do the needful as early as possible. MY CUST. ID NO IS..[protected].
          This is to draw your kind attention that, I bought a Aqua Sure storage water purifier on 07.09.08. First few days it works fine, after that it started malfunctioning and issues as follows.
          Can't able to purify the water fully only big particles are removed.
          In the purified water we find same sediments as earlier.
          The tap drops water if even if it is in off position.
          Pouring water into the filter is time taking, feeding water in the blotting paper based first filter takes time .
          We made a complaint to the place from where we bought it but in vain.
          Purchasing any product of Eureka forbes is like nothing but a very bad mistake among all mistakes done during all your hole life.
          I have very bad experience of doing so. Eureka forbes is interested only in sale, not in after service. I have purchased a aqua guard water purifier product and taken service contract for two years. After giving service for one year no one has attended the same. Even they have no goo, trained, technicians. They are mostly lacking sense of communications and having inadequate
          I have very bad experience of doing so. Eureka forbes is interested only in sale, not in after service. I have purchased a aqua guard water purifier product and taken service contract for two years. After giving service for one year no one has attended the same. Even they have no good, trained, technicians. They are mostly lacking sense of communications and having inadequate knowledge of products.
          I have a water purifier and vac.cleaner, every 3 months there will be problem, i have given complaint 15 days up, keep reminding every second day still nobody came for the service. very worst product.please dont buy and they give ay servicer also/.
          I have shifted from Kanpur to Kolkata I want mobile /telephone of Eureka Drinking water purifier and my new contact/address is as under:-
          Tele:[protected]
          155, Old Jessore Road,
          Near Dhotala Crossing,
          Madhyagram,
          Kolkata-700132
          eureka is a nice compony but they r not gives the pramotion of the sinior employes so your team (eurochames) r left the job and takeing new offers to othore compony ... pushpraj singh jabalpur
          I have purchased a Aquwa Guard
          and nobody from the compnay approach me to do the service of the appratus.

l s bhandari
          II-E-32
          Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad
          ph [protected], [protected]
          M/S. Eureka Forbes Limited
          New Delhi.

I have given a service contract of the Aquaguard installed at my residence to your authorized service centre, whose telephone Nos. are 2622812, 2779179 and [protected] vide contract receipt No.[protected] dated 26.04.2008 for the period from 26.04.2008 to 25.04.2010.

Please note that Aquaguard is not working for the last one week for which I have complaining on phone from last three days but till date nothing has been done so far despite of my 2-3 telephone requests.

sincerely yours,

Ms.Namrata Varshney
          C-404, Rail Vihar, Sector- 3
          Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (UP)
          Pin-201012
          Tel: [protected], [protected]
          Dated: 07.01.2009

Just one two month back I have done a mistake to purchase a water purifier ( Aqua Sure) from M/s Ureka Forbes. This product is such a bad quality product government should not allow to sell this in the market. Customers should not be ceated by this company. Ispite of giving so many complains through telephone last one month no one had visited my house to see the problem. Right now I am not able to use this product and I am drinking the boil water. Please help and do a needful action so that I can use this at least.

S.R.Saha, Mob: [protected]
          We had complaint for filter problem which inspite of reminder no one ever came to replace filter.I dont understand whats wrong with this company which is dealing with such a good product.Mangament should seriously look into matter on priority and resolve this long complaint issue.
          Dear sir

We have bought aquaguard water purifier Revieva model 3 years back

we made AMC on 31/01/2008

and made AMC this year also on 22/01/2009

on same day itself our RO Reviva aquaguard found problem after replacing of full system and we have Rs 3, 660 for AMC

It found water is not coming in the tank, only getting water in the drain tube

immediatly we made call and book the compliant still they did't come attend the compliant

The person from Aquaguard Mr.Jhon only came on 22/01/09 and replacing the membrane and put AMC

sofar we made calll more than 10 times

since we are a old customer and going AMC for year, such a simple compliants also not taking care of that

pls send a person immediately 4/380 v.i.p.bhavan, moovender nagar, hosur -635109

venkatesan
          I have purchase a Aqua Sure product 6 months ago and started facing many problems, We had promissed a lot of things while purchasing the product but at the end we are facing a pathetic services inspite of many complaints we just get one reply "our service assistant will attend to your complain next week" till today I am waiting for next week, also this product is not at all easy to mantain and it is not at all a user friendly ...I would like to suggest our people not to go for this product because it is not worth it...
          I too had very very bad service from Eureka Forbes guys, this sales person from Aundh PUNE, office was very nice before placing the order and agreed couple of things related to installation before placing order, once order is put, We need to continuously follow starting from delivery to installation, almost a month still installation is not complete and we are not able to use it.
          till now almost daily I called same sales person, but he doesn't pickup the phone and no reply to call.
          I really not clear how people recommend this product!
          Very bad service!
          Dear,

Earlier I was also of the same view but after speaking to the senior officials my problem was rectified. Speak to the senior people, they will definately help you.
          I purchased one Aquaguard booster with e boiling water filter, I made the payment by ch no 46951 of CBI dt 8/4/2008 in favour of eureka forbes, but no bill, no warranty card was given to us, the water is leaking from the system, not a single service has been provided to us, I dont know where to make complain. Kindly do the needful so that we may get the Invoice, Warranty Card and services. Our Address is Tirupati Auto, Ashiana More RajaBazar, Patna 800014, Ph No [protected]
          WE PURCHASED ONE AQUAGUARD WITH E BOILING SYSTEM BY CHEQUE NO 46951 OF CBI, BUT TILL TODAY WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE INVOICE, GURANTEE CARD OR ANY SERVICE, THE WATER IS LEAKING FROM THE SYSTEM, WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. PL DO THE NEEDFUL OUR ADRESS IS TIRUPATI AUTO, ASHIANA MORE, RAJABAZAR, PATNA14, MY PH NO IS [protected].

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAJESH KUMAR
          02/02/2009
          I purchased one Aqua Sure, 25 lit, nearly one year back. Now I need to change its filters. I wanted to contact the Eureka Forbes representative who supplied the filter at My Kolkata residence but he is not responding to my call for the last four months. The Taratala office of Eureka Forbes said they can not supply the spares. Their Kolkata head office gave me the telephone number of M/s. SMS Enterprise, near Prk Circus Maidan and phone number of another person who sometimes attends this type of problem. We contacted the person and visited the SMS Enterprise. Result is interesting. The price for the set varies from Rs.450/- to Rs.1300/- and none of them can supply those spares immediately. So, we are trying to get the filters for the last four months wiyhout any success.
          I believe, Eureka Forbes having a very good number of customers in Kolkata itself and good proportion of them opted for Aqua Sure. But, I do not understand, how these poor customers will use this costly instrument when its spare parts (those should be changed regularly to get desired quality of water) are not available!! Or, this is just a "use & through" article!!!
          dear all,

compare to Hindustan purit Aqua sure is the best i used both the products service is good
          i purchased 1.5 years back in karnataka state gulbarga dist. know i given a complaint that change the candel 4 days back that is 4th feb but no one is responding.pls do the need ful
          thanks
          I fully agree that the EUREKA FORBES guys are nothing but a gang of cheats.I am suffering by having bought their RO Total 5 months back .Nobody listens to my complaint.I donot know where to go.
          Please help
          Pankaj
          Dear cencern

Today I logged a complient for non working of Eureka Water purifier. Complient no is 80987429 Dt 17.02.09. Please note that now a days we are facing lot of problems in purifier. I request you to close the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

G.Rajaraman
          i want to relocate my aquaguard water purifier. please inform contact number of your agent in cochin. they may call me on [protected].
          Please note that Aquaguard is not working for the last one week for which I have lodged a complaint on phone on 12.03.09 ( Complient No :[protected] but till date nothing has been done so far inspite of my 2-3 telephone requests.
          I request you close the issue immdly. kindly look into the matter and do the needful immediately as I am facing great difficulty without purified water.
          Please note that now a days the quality of the service is very poor campare to 2 - 3 Yrs back.

18/41, I Cross St,
          Srinivasa Nagar,
          Kolathur,
          Chennai.
          Ph :[protected]
          Please attend and close the pending call logged on 12.03.09 Work order No 53402976.

18/41, I Cross St,
          Srinivasa Nagar,
          Kolathur,
          Chennai - 99

Ph :[protected]

eureka forbs ltd./water purifier — cheating of extra money

I, RATAN KR MANDAL, purchased awater purifier (aquaguard classic, price rs 7190.00) from one of eureka forbs' sales agent named Asoke mukherjee, Haldia, w.b., INDIA. He sold it with his colligue mr. Manoj Mondal (code no. 9o22685) I Came to know their feild leader is mr Manoj mandal.
          1.THEY sold it with three installments. I paid three post dated S.B.I. CHEQUE datted 14/o1/09(rs 3400.00), 14.02.09(rs 2050.00) & 14/03/09(rs. 2050.00)
          2. Again they take (partikularly mr asoke mukherjee) a cheq. of rs.3790.00 dated ~07/02/09. he told that he immideately will return the cheq. dated 14/02/09 & 14/03/09. After that I again-n-again reminded both of them and kharagpur divisional sales office.
          3. but they still did not return the cheques & deducted extra rs. 2050.00 dated 14/03/09. mr mukherjee is reminded a no. of times. Now he is not attending my phone call . I also informed their field leader.
          4. please take nessesary steps to return my valuable rs. 2050.00 as early as possible. AND give me the final money receipt.
          REPLY AT [protected]@gmail.com
          MY adress: TATAN KR. MANDAL, 11/155B HALDIA TOWNSHIP, W.B., INDIA. PIN 721607.
          We have Auqa Sure water purifier and now the filter is not working. We need to replace the filter.

Now I am in hyderabad so please le me know the contact details to purchase the filter.

Jayaprakash
          being aqua gard a vital in every moment in life as water condition is precarious now adays . without AMC no complaint is attended even follow up by phone.purchase product & throw your money to dust been .
          I am having an AquaGuard classic water filter -cum-purifier.Every year I take an AMC Contract for this equipment and the present AMC is from 26/09/08 to 25/09/09.since the past two months this waterfilter is giving some problem.The water is not getting filtered properly and this waterfilter stops on and off.complaints were made to the local Authorised dealers of M/S EUREKA FORBES at TRICHY, BUT TO NO AVAIL.The complaints were made to M/S SUGAM SERVICES TRICHY in the month of January 09 and several times thereafter.The complaints were made to the owner of th agency as well as Mr.ANBALAGAN of M/S SUGAM SERVICES.The so called "service engineers" used to "visit" our house daily as a matter of routine do something to the equipment and conclude that there is "loose connection".Till today this problem has not been solved and we are forced to buy mineral water from outside incurring extra expenditure eventhough our water filter is under AMC.THIS SEEMS TO BE AN APT CASE TO REFER TO THE CONSUMERS PROTECTION FORUM FOR "DEFECIENCY IN SERVICE " WHICH I SHALL BE FORCED TO, IF THIS PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED IMMEDIATELY.
          I bought Aqua Integra on March 10, 2009. Within ten days it has begun to malfunction. The customer servie is so poor, I wonder that we consumers have not joined hands to take them to court !!
          SJ
          This is regarding the AMC of Aqua Guard. Eureka Forbes is supposed to provide two services in one year contract. Since last two years I have got only one service that is during the renewal of the contract.

On contacting the engineer in charge of Gurgaon they say that when ever the engineer comes for they service my house is locked. But unfortunately my house is open and I am available when the engineer has to renew the AMC.

Please advise.
          I have an aqua sure water filter non electric one..
          I want to change its filter only, but the problem is that I couldnt find any aquasure showroom or any such place where there are only authorized eureka reliable products,
          because when I went to some shops to buy only aquasure filter, it's packing was open and anyone could suspect that they are used filters again for sale.
          my cell no is [protected]
          JUST I WANNA UR GURGAON SERVICE PROVIDER ADDRESS OR CONTACT NUMBER MY MOB. NUMBER IS [protected]

Aquaguard With Booster — No following up of the complaint done

My complaint is against the Aquaguard service provider.

I submitted my complaint on the customer care number of Aquaguard twice.
          Complaint Number is 53734572. But none of the representative followed up the complaint.

My aquaguard is leaking from the base and hence water is not getting filtered properly.

I want you to take some action against the same. If they don't attain the complaint with in 2 days then I want to give their product back and get my chash back paid for that product.

Please do the needful.

Santosh V. Dahibavkar
          any service engineers near Hospet, Bellary district Karnataka state,
          pl contact for servicing the water purifier
          dc ravci
          amaravathi
          bharathi nagar
          hospet
          1) The second service was provided 3 months later than schedule service.
          2) The third service has been provided 9 months later than schedule service.
          3) Forth service has not been provided till date, even though the service contract is going to be expired only after 5 days i.e. on 07/05/2009.

This is a clear breach of service contract. I and my family are being forced to drink un-hygienic/contaminated water due to untimely services provided by your authorized service centre even after a legal and authenticated service contract with Eureka Forbes.

I would like to say that the Eureka Forbes franchise are not caring for the costumers.

I had submitted a Complain to you on Aqua Sure ( Aqua Guard ) non-electric product, dated 3 may 2009 evening around 7:00 PM .
          The product was purchased on 11/11/2008, Its not even 6 moths the it started giving problem 4 times, Every family needs hygenic water after investing in a product, but this company is cheating consumer and making easy money, And they only concern about there money and they think that consumer money is a dustbin paper . I did not get any reply on this neither my problem has been solved . Please look into this and help in resolving .

vacume cleaner are not properly service & not responce propurly your distributer
          Negligent Service... Aquaguard Booster.

I had called your Euro Help Line No. requesting them to send their Sales Executive at our doorstep, since I wanted to purchase an Aquaguard Booster. I was attended by your Executive the very next day without any delay. I had paid Rs.8, 690/- by cheque (being full and final payment for the Aquaguard Booster) to the two of your Executives Mr. Kamlesh and Ms. Jasmita who had visited my residence on 3rd May, 2009. The machine was delivered after 2 working days i.e. on 6th May, 2009.. and cheque was encashed on 10th May 2009. However, I regret to say that your Euro Help Line service is only for marketing your respective products, but post service is hopeless..

I have been calling your Euro Help Line from 7th May 2009 till date requesting them to send their service engineer to install the machine. Every time we call there is a different Executive attending to our request, and all have a standard dialogue, i.e. they tell us our Name, Address, Telephone Number and Model of the product.. Besides this your Executives are useless. I do not understand the purpose of this Help Line number. All your Executives greet us saying "EURO HELPLINE MAY I HELP YOU", but when we discuss our grievances with your Executives, they say we cannot assure you that our Engineer will visit your residence, but we will try our best... What is the use of this reply... Very sorry to say that it is almost 10 days now, this machine is just lying at my residence unattended by any of your service engineers.

M. D'Souza

Eureka Forbes - Acuaguard classic — Aquaguard not functioning

I am a user of Aquaguard classic filter since last 2 years but the water filter seems to stop functioning within 2 weeks after the service engineer repairs it !! i am completely unsatisfied with the after sales service given to me by the company. i have spent so much money on the service since last 2 years but to no help. i would like to know whoom should i address my complaint to and whether is there any one in the customer care who would be willing to help me.
          I have purchased the Aqua sure filter from Eureka Forbes some 11/2 yrs back. I didnt face any problem regarding the inner filter change.But now since last 6/7 months, i am unable to find those inner filters because of which we are unable to drink pure water and we have stop using this filter now . The dealer who was previously dealing with those filters informed me that he no more deals with or he has stop dealer ship of aquasure.
          I am not getting any proper response from the service mens and now I have stopped calling them.
          I am staying at Old Airport road Bangalore . can you pls help me out to resolve this issue.
          Note - My filter is non electric . the inner filter has to be replaced after every 3/4 months
          My no is [protected]
          OR

Pls give me the Alternative or furnish me with an alternative no with whoime the inner filters will be available
          Shailendra J Tendulkar
          Annasandra palya
          9C, kesava
          KrishnaNagar Apartment
          Bangalore
          We bought a RO filter and it worked for only three days. It has been a month and yet our complaint has not been resolved.

With all the above complaints in place and such lethargic and laid back approach by the company. Should we not file a criminal complaint for cheating? we need to arriagn the top executives as the principal frauds to get some justice. They are otherwise not concerned for customer greivances.
          I fully agree. Their after-sales service is horrible. Please keep away.

water purifier,model st 2000 — not attending to the complaint during amc

customer code 1782283- inspite of my repeated request over phone my coplain has not been attended.every time i was told that within day or two it will be attented but no body visited. I spoke to one mr.Anil bali over phone no [protected] number of times then i spoke to your jaipur office [protected] but no body turn up.I would once again request through this site to attend the problem.I am appending below my current address- Aditya Kejriwal, A-015, Ashiana Gardens, Alwar bypass road, Bhiwadi-301019, phone no [protected]
          Yes. I agree to a great extent to this comment/complaint. The service in our area is very very very very bad and pathetic.

We had taken this product in Dindigul in Tamil Nadu. We had taken it from one of the agency (Venus Electronics, Pensioner Street, Dindigul.) and when reached them for the refil, they just turned us away that they have suspended the operations in our place and wanted us to get it from another city, Madurai. Just dont understand that for a refil, should we go in search of places. they even were not able to give us the details of the agency in Madurai nor anywhere else.

This is pathetic both the company as well as the agency, as its the responsibility of the company to facilitate the spares for the customers.

If someone in this mailing list is aware of the details where the spare is available in Madurai, in Tamil Nadu, it would be great, as i dont think the company is not going to assist the customers in anyway.
          I have purchased aqa spring fresh model about 2month ago in Agra. Local service center in Agra at Kamla nagar deny to attend the complaint. please help me.My mo.n.[protected].My name is P.K.ROHATGI
          I bought aqua sure electric model couple of months back in my new flat, The water ibnstead of getting purified was stinking initially & now this model is not even getting switched on. I had complained on their call center no. & was commited that a service person would attend in 24 hours, unfortunately only aqua sure knows what is the maening of 24 hrs becuase since last week i am only following up with no body attending the complaint.

I would recommend not to buy any Eureka Forbes product for their extremely bad service *& insensitivity towards the customers.

Eureka Forbes/e-boiling booster — water purifier doesn't Work

My customer ID:-[protected]
          attended to on the 14th june not working today-can somebody from the parent company envince some interest in retifying the defect.this third time the complaint is being sent.
          I am retired prof from Hyderabad-India.
          Dr Manmohan Singh.
          The AMC service offered by Eureka Forbes is very bad. I have a Aqua guard - Classic water purifier for I have entered in to 3 years AMC recently with 100% advance payment. The unit stopped working 5 days ago. I lodged a compliant with the customer care on 21.07.2009 (compliant No[protected]. Inspite of follow up several times. Their is really pathetic. I would recommend not to buy their products.

I had purchased one Auqa Sure ( Non-Electric ) water purifier product from M/s Eureka Forbes on dated 11/11/2008 to sucure my family from getting better drinking water, But the water filter started giving problem from the very next month and the same was informed to the M/s Eureka Forbes office in Kolkata, They had send there staff and got the problem solved temporary, again it started giving problem after a month, They send staff again on my request and solved the problem, It happens twice in 3 months, The same problem started around 20th April 2008, Again I called the office in kolkata where I am residing no response was given, Therefore I call the help line Phone Number # 39883333 on 24th April 2008 and was given a complain reference no. 80286917, after that on 26th a staff called from the company at my residence saying that he is visiting today and he visited at around 3:00 p.m, but we were suprise to hear from him about changing a carbon filter which will cost Rs 900/-, After hearing this I asked him whats the gurantee that if I pay you Rs 900/-, after that we will not have problem for 1 year, He replyed by saying that you might have to change this every 2 or 3 months, Then I refused to pay him for repairing and asked him to leave as it is after that no response or action has been taken by the company .

As everybody in the market is aware that Hindustan Unileaver is also selling the same product at Rs 1800/- and giving free service for 1 year,

I have purchase this product for Rs 3400/- to make sure that I had purchased the best company product of M/s Eureka Forbes
            not even 6 month this product gave me proper service .

I requested the staff to Replace this product with new one but they denied, I also gave them a option to exchange this product with the Electric one and I was ready to pay the difference but they denied that too also .

Sir water is very essential for us and we need proper water for family and children, you can just see how this company is fooling around and cheating the consumer .
            As a customer I would request you to take a serious action against this company so that they never think of launching defective product and cheat consumer .

Hope I will get justice after writing to you,

Isaac Baptist

80D Elliot Road
            Ground Floor
            Kolkata - 700 016
            Mobile - [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            i too facing same problem from hyderabad
            wanted distributorship for rewari
            I Babula BJain, customer of Eureka Forbes ltd.We did not find any service nor visit's sighn of your company.We call many times in
            call centre, complain no[protected] but no response that side and misbehaviou from your staff.So that I kindly request you please
            return my money.If you will not take any action within 7 days, I must take immediate legal action.

Babula B.Jain
            Mahaveer Palace "C"wing Room No-502.
            5th floor, gokul Nagar, Bhiwandi-421302
            Mob-[protected]
            i had given complaint for last 15 days .some person comes without uniform, brings down the machine, again puts it up and says iwill come with parts and doesnot turn up.sends another person who does the same again .for redressing a problem it takes several weeks, technicians are inefficients, it happens in mumbai whichis very unfortunate.cusomercare service is absolutely hopeless particularly crystal service center.some swati and malini always promise to look in to the matter, they donot give higher officers numbers, technicians donot givetheir cell nos. or higher officials cell nos. though i m old customer seriously now thinking to change to other brand.
            HI,
            I am also facing the same issue with Eureka Forbes electric RO system. I brought it last month and so far I did not use it for 5 days.. because one every two days it stops working. I called Hyderabad Eureka Forbes customer service number[protected], but they are most irresponsible people in the world (i find) they never turn up. I contacted their main branch customer service people for return or replace of product. But they are saying it is very difficult to replace or return the product, better you get it repaired.. what the hell customer life in India? I am going to challenge them in Consumer Court and not going to leave them so easily..
            A small part was broken and I wanted to replace that for las six months. Initially I tried with the person who sold it to me. After trying for few months I complained to this so called help line with the number 39883333. I complained few times. Every time some Rakesh Poddar or Some July Rao attends the call and tells me within 24 hours some one will contact me but no does that. Purchasing Eureka Forbes product was a blunder. I am suffering for that. I will never purchase again from the same company.
            I am a totally frustrated user of eureka forbes services.

One and half months back I had purchased Aqua guard RO machine.
            On the first day I observed the machine has leakage. I called eureka forbes support center, eureka forbes service man came next week!!, Rather than fixing the problem he did some Nasty things with my machine and my machine is dead now, has been dead from last 1 month.

Till now no one has come to solve the problem.

My Request ID :[protected]
            My customer ID :- [protected]
            My Contact Number :- [protected]
            My Name :- Sumit Khedkar.
            Address :- DSK sundarban, flat no D-505., malawadi hadapsar
            Pune 411013.

I have called eureka forbes support persons probably more than 100 times.
            Now they have stopped answering my call !!!

Following are some of the most unprofessional persons from eureka forbes side to whom I interacted with. ( With their contact numbers)

1. Sushil – [protected] ( I was told he is the boss. For me he is a hard core cheater.)

2. Dyaneshwar Bhosale :- [protected] ( Service man from the same category)

3. Mrs. Chavahan :[protected] I was told this is a service center number) Once I called this lady at 9:28 morning, she asked me to call after 9:30, because the office opens at 9:30!!!.

4. Abhijeet :- [protected] ( I purchased my machine from this person, who did not show me his face after that day)

I have a lot more bad experiences of these persons If you want I can share them with you.

However I have a last hope from your side that at least you will look into the problem I am facing.

My aqua guard RO machine is not working and it has a leakage.
            Please help me out of this pity.

Your’s truly,
            Sumit khedkar.
            I agree...

This is a very bad co.

I purchased the AquaSure Non-elec filter 2 years back.
            Last time I had a very bad exp when changed the candle of the filter.
            Now the candle needs to be changed but for last 2 months I have been calling them but no positive reply.
            I can one no.. they give me another no to call...this chain continues...all bogus.

The appropriate authority should take very strong action against these cheats as early as possible.

-S.Saha
            The same case with me. I have purchased Aqua Sure non-electric water filter in the month of February 2008. Almost one month after the purchase, water filter stopped functioning. Water does not flow down from the filter. I had tried contacting the sales person named Mr. Santosh who had installed on his mobile no. [protected]. But there is no response from anybody. Since March 2008 water filter is lying unused. I happened to contact this person last week and he had promissed that he would visit but after that no response.

I think we catch hold of these people from Aqua Sure and thrash them.

Anthony Furtado
            Brahma Baug, C1/17-18, BT Kawade Road, Mundhwa, Pune-411036.
            KAVI SERVICES the service franchise provides the WORST AND BAD service they can. DO NOT EVER GO FOR SERVICE OR GO FOR THIS AQUA GUARD PRODUCTS, BECAUSE THEIR SERVICE IS SO PATHETIC.

KAVI SERVICES HAS TAKEN THE WATER PURIFIER FOR RECTIFICATION & HAVE NOT RETURNED YET. I AM CALLING THEM DAILY, THEY GIVE LAME EXCUSES...AND THEIR RECEPTIONIST AND THE ONES WHO PICK THE CALL ARE SO RUDE ...THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABT CUSTOMER SERVICE...

kavi SERVICES, SHOP NO 1 GULMOHAR HABITAT 2 SALUNKE VIHAR ROAD KONDWA PUNE 48----- NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

[censored] IN service

AQUASURE(Electric) — Very Bad Product & Service

We took aquasure and it started giving problem from the very next month.We have complained the same to the aquasure dealer nearby.Staff from aquasure took the aquasure and told that they will repair or replace the aqusure after looking into it.3 months passed away.But they didn't returned the aquasure.We made multiple calls to the concerned people.But, they are not responding.

EUREKA FORBES AQUASURE SPRINGFRESH RO — cheating

i bought this product 8 months ago. it has failed several times. now the container is overflowing for last 2 months. the dealer has become abusive and has refused to repair or replace it. they are real cheats.
            I purchased Reviva RO at Baroda and shifted the machine to Mumbai in 2004 due to job transfer. In presence of Eureka Forbes fellows, the machine was installed at my Mumbai residence with my guidance as Mumbai-technicians are not trined on this model !!! Well, the machine was running well, but as per Instruction Manual I was supposed to change the Membrane filter . I gave call to Mumbai Customer care. As usual you know they don't response or give false promise. I tried with them for 2 months but was unsuccessful to get the membrane filter changed. Then I left it on God.
            Unfortunately, on 22nd of June, 09 my machine stopped delivering water due to clogged Membrane filter. I contacted the helpline, one person visited after two days, but he didn't bring the Membrane filter.
            Since then I have made several complaints through the following Service Request Numbers:
            1. Service Request No. 81457697 dated 22nd June, ’09

2. Service Request No. 81471789 dated 25th June, ’09

3 Service Request No. 81497228 dated 1st July, ’09.

4. Service Request No. 81505569 dated 2nd July, ’09

Still my machine is standstill, Eureka Forbes could not arrange one Membrane Filter.

Under the circumstances, I am planning to approach Cosumer Court to get my grievance redressed.
            i want contact details o[censored]r local service centre in Lucknow ( UP)

Veneet Munjal
            yep, me too one of the looser by eureka forbes.their customer service is very bad.not only this allmost all customer servies in india are in same postion.most of customer servicenexecutives come to office by doing full makeup and do all rubbish and labalala in office.Evn managers are in same position.I donno when my indians will get developed
            I am also facing the same problem with this product.
            this prodict should never come into mkt and eurake should close their compnay and govt should take necessary action against them.

Neha
            I will say the most pathetic and the worst product cum services .I have Aquasure spring fresh. I cost 14000 but in real is not even worth for 4 rps seriously.
            I[censored] have money please please invest in some proper product.Its only damm business for them.
            We purchased this product a month and half before.Till date we have called i Guess atleast 50 times to various numbers for a solution with this product.We have called 5 times technicians for the problems like its making sound, water is not coming, water is not purified. When we checked water we found hair in the purified water, a ant, mud etc etc ... that is please folks note " PURIFIED WATER".On top of it the technician says its Normal.
            We invest money to get purified water not a torture .
            The worst experinece I ever had, the biggest lesson i can ever learn.
            PLEASE DONY BUY THESE PRODUCTS PLEASE

Auqa Sure ( Non-Electric ) — poor service

I had purchased one Auqa Sure ( Non-Electric ) water purifier product from M/s Eureka Forbes on dated jun 2008 to sucure my family from getting better drinking water,i am calling to custmer dept on date 29.12.2008 to change my filter,he say me Rs 450 to chage it and give me complet no 82337568, till time it is not chage, i am calling more then 2-3 time but no body get me,i think this compy is frod his product is frod, do not alow to sell his product in mkt.
            Acqua Sure Ivory

Complaint no: 83906236

This a forth complaint of me regarding your product Acqua Sure Ivory . Your product is not working properly . The product i have purchaced in month of July from then it is givng problem.from 2nd day problem in machine started.1st complaint no. is not with me now.Gala electronic's Charkop, Kandiwali (w), Mumbai - 67.is store from which i have purchased this product. He said me to contact to company because his products are not in stock.So i request for replacement for this product.

Mr. Harish Dhondiram Salunkhe 144/17 Omkar co. op hsg . sector _1. Charcop kandivli (W) Mumbai_400067

Contact No: [protected]

salunkhe.[protected]@gmail.com
            MY VACUM CLEANER DOES NOT WORK SINCE 03 MONTH BEFORE .NO ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR CUSTEMER CARE CENTRE THE SERVICE OF YOUR CUSTER CENTRE IS VERY POOR I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH IT
            MY WATER PURIFIER DOES NOT WORK SINCE 2 WEEKS .NO ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR CUSTOMER CENTRE .KINDLY TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY COMPLIMENT NO IS 85559596 DT : 15-09-11
            MY WATER PURIFIER DOES NOT WORK SINCE 2 WEEKS .NO ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR CUSTOMER CENTRE .KINDLY TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY COMPLIMENT NO IS 85354104 DT :[protected]
            Extremely Pathetic service, I wonder how they are still in the market, They should have closed down way back
            Complaint No - CMP/271/GOA

My AquaSure water filter had stopped working and a technician repaired it on 12 June 2021 by changing the candles and a fuse. Payment of INR 1700 was made for the same.
            However, it stopped working again on 18 June 2021. Since then I have been calling the customer service and they keep giving me the same answer, 'madam will call you in 5 mins'.

The madam who is supposed to call does not seem to have any time for customer complaints.

I have made at lest 10 calls to them on their customer care number and also to their head office in Vasai. However, no one has called back, no technician has visited and they have not even issued a new complaint number.

Very disappointed with this unprofessional approach.

We have been using the water purifier from Eureka Forbes Model "Royal" for the last so many years. The product is under AMC with Eureka Forbes. The machine went out of order on 24.04.2008 and the complaint was registered on 25.04.2008 early morning. After so many repeated calls and reminders with the call centre, the complaint is not attended till now. This was also reminded to the In-Charge of Customer care on 02.05.2008 and she just said your complaint will be attended to. That also went into Duff years. The complaint is still not attended. What does the company mean by AMC. When there is an emergency that the machine went out of order, dont they think the urgency of sending a technician on priority and check with the customer regarding the complaint. Can the said company be asked explanations for putting us in trouble and managing without the purifier for the last 9 to 10 days.

Eureka Forbes — AMC NOT HONOURED FOR AQUAGUARD

We have taken an AMC for two auaguards installed at our residence located at 20, III MAIN, I CROSS, NTI LAYOUT, NAGASHETTIHALLY, RMV II STAGE, BANGALORE - 560 094 for the peiod April 23, 2008 to April 22, 2009. NOT EVEN ONCE THEY HAVE COME AND SERVICES TILL DATE. REPEATED FOLLOW UP HAVE BEEN IN VAIN.

Details:authorized dealer who has issued the receipt. Beavers Enterprises, 28, Krishnappa Layout, OFF CIL Block 'A', Ist A Main Road, RMV II Stage, Bangalore - 560 094

Contract Receipt No. 15374524
              to, chairman eureka forbes.
              respected sir i have got installed a machine by your compant s representative (Ramji sharma) in oct 2007. there after in month of augest -sep 2008, same worker(Ramji sharma)with Kushwaha came and asked me to change the carbon and filter and other things. i asked him to change it . after few days my machine sotopped the purifying water and it stated put off suddenly. i called to that person but he didnot respond and second person came to me and ask me to give some bribe. he did some work in machine and told me that the corbon and filter are duplicate and the person who has installed it, has done cheating with you . then he offered me to do it again on marginal rates, but this time i said this second one no. and i lodge a complaint in eureka forbes installer . MR maurya came and told the same thingh that all carbon and filter are duplicate .now i am facing this problem from last one month and no body is responding . later on i came to know that workers of compony are installing mavhines without giving bills, in my neighbourhood some people have got installed machines in this manner. and people like me who takes water purifyers on bill they face such kind of problem. so please do somethingh and stop this bad services of your compony. and please take some disciplinary actions against your workers who projecting bad image in front of customers.
              thanks for your anticipation.
              ajay kumar, Defence Offiecer
              machine - aquaguard water purifier(claasisc E boiling)
              We have taken an AMC for auaguard installed at our residence located at G 218 ASHIRWAD PARK CITY LIGHT SURAT 395007 for the peiod 21/02/08 TO 20/02/2010. NOT EVEN ONCE THEY HAVE COME AND SERVICES TILL DATE. REPEATED FOLLOW UP HAVE BEEN IN VAIN.THEY DO NOT CHANGE OUR CARBON AND CANDLE TOO.
              Dear Mr. Ajay Kumar---
              My sympathies with you. You are a victim of Eurka Forbes's cheating. From your comment it appears that you machine is beyond warranty period, secondly you have not entered in to an Annual Maintenance Contract. But I can say here you are very lucky because Eureka Forbes never honour guarantee terms nor they honour legal contact of 'Annual Maintenence Contract'. SO YOU HAVE SAVED LARGE AMOUNT IN AMC. Even if you approach consumer court the case might go against you because Eureka Forbes are expert in evading the obligations. You water prifier is junk now, as it is it was junk the day you purchased it.

I have Purchased On Water Purifier from the BIg Bagar on the 16/04/2008, But noboady came to install the purifier at mt residence after waiting for the person for 3day Ihave installed the purifier by My self. immedately after installation there is a lickage from that Purifier so I log the compain with the Help Line No.39883333, the person who attanded my call provide me a complaint No M53943. from that day to till date i regularly calling them on the help for the followup of my complaint but nobody has reached to me home till date, I don't know what kind of support policy they have but I am seriously disappointed with the services of the Eureka Forbes.

Either attand My complaint or return my money and take you product .

Kapil Arora
                the entire site and company service is pathetic and lousy .No one pick up the call in mumbai office . write feedback on website no one follows up .local service i think is is in shambles . a new water purifier cannot be installed. What will happen if it breakdown ? . I think i have take a wrong decision taking the purifier. i think we need to to file a complaint for poor service, wrong commitments, and wrong punchline as friends for service it will be good if it becomes enemies of good service . It is very sorry to see a good company which took pride in there sale and service setup has grown in unmanageable unresponsive entity. There should be a law which is quick and complaints can be filed online. These companies even do not respect consumer forums because they now very few people will have time to actually register and follow up complaint.
                I want to complain that I purchased Euroclean ace vaccum cleaner in the deepawali scheme from Eureka Forbes.

The scheme stated that we would recieve a persian carpet from them but till now we have not recieved the carpet also we have complained many time in the service centre.

Every time they tell that you will recieve the carpet within two three days. But we have not recieved the carpet till now.

The last time we complained was on 19/02/2009 at 2:15pm the call was attended by Miss Shweta. She miss behaved while taking to me.

We want you to take some action against this miss behaviour done to us and also please check that they provide us with the carpet which was to be given with the vaccume cleaner.

Hoping for favourable response

Thanking You
                i had purchase Aqua Gaurd from ur company in 2007 at nagpur .Actully now my aqua gaurd is not working, and m d owner of a hotel, tats y i need aqua gaurd much more than anybody else. ur company is not responding over my complaint.

Respected sir,
                we are one of MARUTI AUTHORISED SERVCIE STATION AT KARAIKUDI.We have wet &dry type vaccum cleaner. we have given the vaccum cleaner to your Madurai office ( EUREKA FORBES LTD., PLOT NO 300 K.K.NAGAR MADURAI -625 020 PH:0452-
                2587728, 258216, 2587654, 3048073) for service dtd on, 07.04.2011. our job card no.7064.but till time we have not get proper answer from your Madurai office.
                kindly make necessary steps to solve the issue.
                our contact no,[protected],[protected]
                surabi motors, sriramnagar kottaiyoor.
                Hi, I have filed three weeks ago to fix the water purifier which is under AMC. Every time when we call, getting a standard reply as in a day we will fix it. I am literally loosing patience and hope and we are buying water from outside.

I have called 3048073 multiple times in the last three weeks always with excuse.

Need an immediate fix.

my mobile number [protected]

I have purchased an Aquaguard water purifier and have an AMC for the period from 08/08/2007 to 07/08/2009 (Contract receipt number AG 96B[protected]. The purchase was done in Jabalpur, M.P. at the address 59 J.D.A 2B Scheme, Nalanda Vihar, Tilwara Ghat Road, Jabalpur, M.P. Contact details[protected],[protected], or [protected]

Till date only one servicing has been done after repeated phone calls. The last servicing was due on Feb 2008 which has not been attended so far. My repeated phone calls to number[protected] has gone unattended. Local calls from Jabalpur to the franchisee has also paid no results.

I request you to advice your service personnel at Jabalpur to look into the matter immediately or else I will be left with no other alternative to refer the matter to the Consumer Forum.
                  Horrible public dealing staffs in Eureka Forbes office at Ranchi. Even the head of the organisation is rustic, rude, abusive promoting goondaism. Our company has finally decided to call off the deal. Now we are planning for other products. Would urge people not to go for any Eureka Forbes until they really rethink of improving their staffs and public dealings.

your local eureka forbs serviceman are not coperative ie mr sanjay gupta, mr jitender verma that

both person behavier are no so good ie angary person .

my water purefier are taken at local office and give back 10 or 15 year old model.

i have purchase in 8700/- rs.& give back 10 year old model

mr sanjay come on bad languase.

so please solved this matter.other wise i have go to consumer court
                  total old water purifier sell in higher rates
                  i have purchased one aquaguard at garhwa, jharkhand . after one year rather after so many calls and complain no one is available for servicing or for replacement of cartrizes. please solve my problem. my contact no is[protected] and [protected]

On 24/02/08, I entered into 3 years service contract for my above Aqua guard ST 2000 Water purifier. I was told that if I enter into 3 years service contract they will repair/replace any part that develop fault and hence paid Rs.2550/- by cheque vide their Contract Receipt No[protected] dated 24/02/08. I did not realise that I am being fooled by their false assurances. Since last 20 days the purifier is not working. One service men attended on 22nd April, 08 but left without repairing the same, saying that he would come the next day with the part, but he is lost and cannot be contacted. The Euro Helpline only does sweet talk 'May I help you? ', but in fact they harass you for days and days without any Help. Their words are a Total lie.
                    I have no otherway but to ask the company to refund my amount and I have decided to throw away their aqua guard, because it is just unbearable to bear with the companies rotten stuff and the staff.
                    hello
                    I want servicing Exicutive of aquaguard ST2000.
                    Pls Replay early at my mobile number [protected] .
                    thanks

Aquaguard Gold Nova — Filtration

I recently shifted to new house in Pune outskirts, and to best of my knowledge bought Aqua Gaurd Gold Nova product. Find below the list of problems i faced and still facing.

- the product delivery was late by week.
                      - the plumber which came to fit the machine, cant fit it properly.
                      - after fitting it somehow, we found the machine was leaking, and service technician was called to fix the problem.
                      - after...

EUREKA FORBES company has pathetic service.. we had registered a complaint with them saying our aqua-guard is not working properly. i initially called their euro helpline on 16th April. there the lady said she was new and did not know how to register a complaint . then i called their office in koramangala, b'lore. they said they'll send the technician asap. but till date no one has turned up. its become a routine for me to call the helpline and their office here in Bangalore everyday, and everyday i hear the same story saying "madam we'll send them today for sure". BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE. its been 10 days already.. really a very very pathetic service.
                      Dear sir/madam,
                      I am Major Tyagi representing College of Materials Management, an Army establishment at Jabalpur. We have about 42 Aqua guards fitted in our campus but some of these are off road for want of proper repair/replacement of spares/expendables.
                      I am writing this mail after a lot of requests made telephonically to Mr Bhoopendra Kirar (so called Customer Service Specialist in your list of appointments ) for repair of the aquaguards as well as requesting for an AMC proposal. Almost 15 days have passed by and neither have I got the AMC proposal for processing the case nor have the aquaguards been satisfactorily repaired.
                      I would like to highlight the case of Two Aquagards 200 fitted in our officers mess and are not functioning satisfactorily since almost a month now. These aquaguards are meant to provide drinking water to approx 120 officers dining in the mess daily. The aquaguards were supplied by M/s Balaji Marketting (again a claimant of auth dealership of Eureka Forbes for industrial models and thier service support). The proprieter sent his rep twice after repeated requests but only to come up with excuses like the water pressure in the tap is not there, (mind you the machines were functional since almost a year plus now), then the reason changed to booster pump is not working, and then the booster pumps are not available, then there is a shortage of supply from the company, then these pumps will come by 2nd Aug, then the courier has not come and then the boy who will repair is not well etc etc.
                      Then I contacted Mr Bhoopendra Kirar (Customer Service Specialist) who came and met me on 4th Aug and promised me that he is going to take care of all my machines and I can forget about all my problems and he shall also fwd an AMC proposal by 7th Aug. After another two or three calls made by me every day finally the booster pumps were fitted on 7th or 8th Aug but then I was told that just changing the booster pumps will not do, now the carbon block and candles also need to be changed for which the rep shall come tomorrow ie 8th/9th Aug. But that tomorow has not come till today ie. 17th Aug . I have spoken to your so called Customer Service Specialist twice or thrice on a daily basis but at times the specialist doesnt even attend to the call, at times he is just coming to meet me but some how he is never able to reach me, at times his rep is going to come and meet me but he also never manages to reach me.
                      All that I mean to say is that there is a new story every day as to why the aquaguards could not be repaired yesterday.
                      Iam myself a proud owner of Aquaguard Nova for my residence and I have found excellant services being provided during my stay of two years at Amritsar. At times it puts me in doubdt that you may have laid down different levels of customer satisfaction for individuals and govt organisations. I would like you to educate me on your policy if it is so.
                      My I request you to kindly look into the matter to provide drinking water to 120 Oficers dining in our mess and not let your Customer Service Specialist spoil the reputation of company of such repute like Eureka Forbes
                      Kindly acknowledge.
                      Awaiting for a quick and positive response.
                      Thanking You.
                      Major Tyagi.
                      Eureka forbes is indeed cheating the public by selling products of poor quality and charging people for AMC and not carrying out required service.
                      my customer ID no is[protected] dt.of purchase is 10-6 08.ever since i purchsed repetedly we are facing leakage problem the entire kitchen flat form getting rained due to this .i am scientist/ engineer in indian space reach organisation AHMEDABAD.I MY SELF identified the problem and and explaind your mechanic which is un repairble . now i wont you to return my money back because your product is not proven extreemely poor service facility(WORST)knowledge less technicians.the same problem is repeted five to six times in less then five months. i do not understand how you are maketing these bad prodct without any quality control and quality assuarence.your customer service employes are most irresponsibl not caring our complaints, i therefore request you kindly return my money back and dump your unit in your local distributer office. we will go for KENT.my unit isin worrenty period for your information. your mechanic has come twice to day and suggested to return the unit back it is un repaire ble other wise i will file case through consumor forem
                      k.swarnakumar
                      deear mr customer service person
                      This is with reference to my earliar emails and N NUMBER OF PHONE CALLS to you sales person kamales vyas sales office symal crossing satellite ahmedabad i received no reply of all my complaints ignored and not returned my money back. my customer iD No is[protected].it is in warrenty period .your pepople are asking money repairs ;.if your staff are a human beings they will not torture me and my family like this we were cheated by your sales man and distributors .by hiding information
                      while purchaseing the unit. ours is a hard earned money. kindly return mynmoney back and take your unit back immidately so that i can go for alternate arrange ments
                      Eureka forbes is offering pathetic services. More can be read on :

-Ashutosh

Pls give me your faridabad showroom no.

Rajesh Gupta

I have an Aquagaurd water purifier bought in 2002 in Delhi. The model is classic and i have been regular as far as maintainence is concerned and recently after getting posted to Gorakhpur i got AMC done .My whole family has not been keeping well so i got the water from my Aqugaurd tested and was shocked to see loads of gut bacteria at very high unexpected levels. I contacted the local Eureka forbes guys 2 weeks back and they took water in non sterile bottle inspite of me telling not to do so. I was given 4-5 days by them for a decision and since then there was no communication from these guys. In i have been calling them up regularly but everytime they give some excuse or the other. In fact other day they told me that this model doesnt remove bacterias and i should buy the RO model from them.
                        When it comes to selling their product they really keep calling you day and night and now suddenly there is all silence from the other end.
                        I must say a very pathetic after sales service .Tomorrow if i buy a RO from them and it gives similar problem, i guess these guys will suggest to me to go for something costlier. There is no limits i must say.After all its not their money which is at stake i guess.I hope those guys at Eureka Forbes do something about it.

I have a Eureka Forbes Water Purifier-Compact Model which is under AMC with a franchisee of Eureka Forbes in Sriganganagar in Rajasthan. Despite repeated complaints, the representatives of the franchisee has failed to respond. Every phone call to the franchisee- [protected]/[protected] ends with them promising that the representative will arrive immediately, however despite 3 complaints they have failed to come.

The company needs to address this issue of non attendance at the earliest. Their reputation is at stake.
                          I have two AMC contract of one aquaguard classic at same time

I purchaged Aqua Guard of Eureka Forbes one shop in marathalli . The person came after 1 week to fix the Aqua Guard in my home after so many calls to him, even the shop owner is also not caring about the customer.
                            we are not able to feel the difference in the taste of the water with before or after installing the Aqua Guard . It's a 2 litre one .
                            please advice us whether to do any adjustments in the flow of water ...

Thanks & regards
                            Y . Salini
                            I have also same issue with my new purchased Dr aquaguard booster, in same taste of water were not changed.

Then how we can identify that the purified water is being purifying or not ?

Also the Marketing person have no care after paying a money; they received their commission money and company made one customer fool...

Company has also no concern about the issue what facing by customers.

i AM SORRY TO SAY THAT FOR A COMPANY LIKE EUERKA FORBES THE HANDLING OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINT IS NOT SATISFACTORY. AS SUCH I REQUEST THE CONCERNED TO TAKE UP THE MATTER WITH YOUR RANCHI JHARKHAND OFFICE.
                              i recive aquagard total N[censored]nit si no.8005764 mfg at aqua mall baddi H.P., BCODE12227 THROUGH SAMLEX ENG. AMBALA CANTT. DATED 16.3.2008 WITCH WAS NOT WORKING FROM VERY FIRST DAY THEY CHANGED THIS UNIT BY SAYING THAT IT IS CHCKED BY ENG. AT PANIPAT DEPO AND FIX UNIT SI NO. 8007329 . WITHOUT SHOWING ITS ORIGINAL PARTS . I WANT TO CHANGE MY UNIT WITH FRESH ONE AND SEALD ONE MY MOBILE NO. [protected]
                              -----Original Message-----

The Manager,
                              Customer Support,
                              Eureka Forbs Limited

Date :- 06.03.2009

Ref. Complaint No. 81029287 dt. 03.03.2009 and [protected] dt. 25.02.2009.

Purchased Model no. AG Total R.O. from CSS code 9003256, Harinder Ratra
                              Against Bill no. 022971 dated 06.02.2009 at Faridabad, Hariyana.
                              Since the purchase date I am facing problems.
                              I filed complaint with full address and Cell no. but till now, nobody attend me.
                              This is the result of good faith with your product / company.
                              I felt guilty to connect with Euro family.

O.K…… now please action on my complaint, if possible.

Yours truly,

DEVASISH ROY ( Cell No. [protected] )
                              Bill No. 022971 date 06.02.2009

Faridabad.Haryana.
                              Cell.No.[protected]
                              Board Lines[protected], Extn. 312
                              Website: www.thomsonpress.com
                              This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended receiver, any disclosure, copying to any person or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be un-lawful. You must therefore delete this e-mail. Internet communications may not be secure or error-free and may contain viruses. They may be subject to possible data corruption, accidental or on purpose. This e-mail is not and should not be construed as an offer or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe or sell or redeem any investments.
                              Stay Green!! Please do not print this mail unless you really need to.

Aqua Guard water filter HAS WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Aquaflo-Water filter — Filter not working - No service available

Sir/Madam,
                                We purchased Aquaflo Water purifier on 28-11-07 from Girias, crosscut road , Coimbatore.
                                It was installed on 1-12-07.
                                It conked off on 3-12-07.
                                Thereafter we contacted the local service centre but till date no service has been given to us.
                                We`are extremely disgusted at the service provided by such a reputed Company.
                                I shall be forced to spread the word of bad service to my fellow colleagues and friends if the problem is not attended to immediately.

Yours faithfully,
                                Ashish Gupta.
                                [ITC Limited
                                Unit-Kovai]
                                Aqua guard customer service is really hopeless, sucks.
                                I shifted to new house. Request made on 10 th october to install. No action till now. This is the service I got
                                These guys are BIG FRAUDS. they told me that for two years, my Aquguard RO will be serviced free of cost. Now when it is one year, the servicing guys have come to my place asking me to change all the filter parts which costs INR 3, 500!!! Importantly they did not carry the machine to measure the hardness or quality of teh water. Now, , how can I see the quality of teh water and decide whether or not to change the carbon filters? I called up the customer service guys, who does not have any information. They said "jo bhi karna hai service centre waalre karenge... we do not have any idea!"
                                i need mail id for customer complaint responsible person for aqua guard.
                                i have lodged complain 1o days passed . even after continious reminders they donot bother . i am planning to go to consumer forum and one Mr.shabeer not reachable allthe time and Mr.Reddy pl take a note of this.
                                I also purchased one aquaguard pltinum water purifier, poer is leaking i am preparing to go to consumer court
                                let us go pl write to me [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                sir/madam,

i bought a water purifier of aquagard nd modal no. is aquaflo from PN ASSOCIATES jaipur. his address is B-11 near laxmi mandir cinema, lal kothi jaipur-15. one employe of this company came to my home he said that he is came for sarvice of product.he came on[protected] nd time was 4:45 pm. he took my machine that time nd he does not give my machine till date.i told to pn associates many times bt i dont received good responce so that i harrisment abt fininancelly nd maintely.i also send mail to eureka forbes ltd many time bt i dont received any kind of responce. finally i am planing to go to consumer forum, court nd media next monday.

M.L. Pareek (journlist)
                                jaipur
                                i bought your basic model water purifier long time not in use. i need to install/ repair my instrument. please arrange to send your technician immediately
                                Aquagard customer service is very-2 hopeless.Specially ALIGARH city service dealar SAMEER ENTERPRISES
                                Attention to Mr.babu (Ph:[protected]
                                your people took our aqua purifier water filter (FA model (UV)) more than 15 days ago but not yet re-erected so far. so kindly look into the matter and send our water purifier immediately after rectified/ repaired. While taking the machine your people were about to get it repaired within 5days. Kindly send it immediately.
                                Satyanarayan Agarwal,
                                10-1-611/5/1,
                                West Marredpally,
                                Secunderabad
                                can anyone suggest service centre nos in mumbai.Nos given on official site are either not picked up or always busy.Service is hopeless.Is their any better product in market
                                I agree .. they have the most pathetic service ... They have taken money for 2 yrs service and have never bothered to provide any service . The engineer will come without any new attachedments and will say ask to sign the service letter promising to come back with attachments ... and this won't ever happen . They are a bunch of liers ... I am from jaipur and the people here in aquaguard are hopeless . Can someone help as to where should i enroll my complaint .

Jaipur
                                I've bought a aquaguard infinity.In the first place the product delivered was faulty.Took it up with the sales executive, who till date is promising to do something about it.There have been en number of problems i am facing with this purifier.There was water dripping from the nozzle, there was leakage from the bottom of the machine, now the water simply flows once the machine is on, without u having to press the button & at times it refuses to fill a bottle.There is nothing that can be said about the service they provide.It is pathetic.My latest complaint was registered on 13th August 2010 (Request #:[protected])& still i am clueless as to whether they are gonna do something about the problem.The technicians that have visited on earlier complaints after persistently registering complaints have confessed that a machine with so many problems is not normal.It is a faulty piece, check with the people.I really don't know who are the people who are so irresponsible & still in the industry.They want them sued for cheating on customers.

Mrs. Shetty
                                I do agree, " Aqua Guard water filter HAS WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE". I have lodged the request 12 days back but till now no one contatcted me.
                                I have found worst after sales service of aquaguard water purifier among the products gone through. After reapeted complaints since last two months, aquaguard people are unable to rectify the problems. At their site there is no phone no. for cutomer grievances. I am filling helpless.

Kumar Satish
                                Mob. [protected]
                                Patna
                                3 year AMC on ST2000 in Chennai is non existent. My attempt to escalate using the web is a failure as the preferred date format is not known and the complaint is not accepted
                                raj

Eureka Forbes — souring water in the water purifier

Souring water in the purifier . It's Brand new only 1month old

Ag Enhence RO+UV not working

My home RO is not working which is in guarantee period, I have complaint on 25-3-15 no.80817406 but my problem not solve, So please my problem solve urgently

At our residence aquaguard water purifier has a leak which was checked by a mechanic from the authorised service dealer in December 2007. This purifier is under AMC for two years from 15 Jan 2007 upto 14 Jan 2009. The component which is needed to be changed is the back flush cap.

Repeated calls and complaints are of no use, they are blatantly shameless and for so many months they have been ignoring our calls.

Is there anybody who can sort them out.

1. Does not working properly, the fall of water is very slowly

vinay nagar colony, to wards sagar road
                                    above the hetro medical shop
                                    i.s sadan, santoshnagar
                                    ph [protected]
                                    I have aquaguard classic. After 1 year warranty I am also paid Rs. 950/- to annual manitenance. But bad smale of water( supply water from PWD) not remove. Serviceman answer not satisfactory.serviceman Changed Carbon & Candle.
                                    My dealer is Tirupati Enterprises, Neemuch(MP)