Eureka Forbes Customer Care

Good

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

Eureka Forbes — dr aquaguard magna hd ro uv 1 [Resolved]

roysumit05
Myself Sumit Roy phone number [protected], I purchased the above DR Aquaguard product one week ago and now it's having some...
Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Eureka Forbes — repeat complaint regarding aquaguard magna [Resolved]

aishanu
I had lodged a complaint on 8.6.18 regarding auto refill not working in aqua guard magna and i had got a reply from eureka...
Complaint category Appliances

bhavashish singh
I bought Eureka Forbes Aqua guard (model Superb) in March 2018, last week my dad got it serviced. The service person did not provide the service slip for the work. The Aqua guard is showing blinking of green light (which as per internet search means that filter is blocked and water is impure). I am calling the respective agencies from last week regularly and they are either not responding or when I call from different number they say that they would be sending a person who never has never come to our home. I am being forced to buy water from outside as the water from the Aqua guard taste saline and is not drinkable.
I have been in contact with Tripti - [protected].
Further, I several times tried to contact on the customer care no. - [protected]
My number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-26 05:45:01

[Jul 23, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Bhavashish,

I have shared your details with my team in Delhi. They will definitely get in touch with you at the earliest to service your unit.. Request your patience.

Dear Bhavashish,

As per the recent conversation you had with my representative, I understand that your issue has been resolved. Do get back to me if you need any assistance in future.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Eureka Forbes — service of eureka forbes (please carefully read my under mentioned complain) [Resolved]

Rakesh Kumar Godara
    I am rakesh kumar from military hospital, jhansi. I have annual contract to your firm (Address of eureka...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Products & Services

Rahul.P.Vyas
    Complain nos [protected] dt 29.6.18

The above machine was purchased last year, at present it is under warranty.
    After the visit by your technician the machine requires a part change which is cover under warranty, till date there is no feed back from the concerned dept when the same will be replaced, it shows lack of cordination and willngness to change the part when under warranty.
    Today is 9th day after the complain and still no solution.

Kindly advice is it possible for you to change the part under warranty or it is just a sales gimmick to sale the machine
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-16 05:54:06

[Jul 05, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 05, 2018
    Dear Rahul,

I'll surely look into this. Your details have been sent to my team in Mumbai. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 10, 2018
    Dear Rahul,

Haravendra kumar
      I have purchased a vacuum cleaner (Eureka forbes model trandy neno) on 17 oct 2017. Due to poor quality of material its locking nob was broken. Later its motor burned out. I have complained on customer care more than 10 times but no one has come even for visit. The product is unservicable since beginning and warranty period is getting spoiled. Eureka forbes is not at all helping.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-15 11:17:40

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2018
      Dear Haravendra,

I will require your registered contact number or customer ID to assist you further. Please share the same here and I'll have my team connect with you to check the issue in your product.

Updated by Haravendra kumar Jul 19, 2018
      Sir / mam
      After this much effort, i had received a call from Eureka Forbes service centre. A lady official telephonically inquired about the fault in product but expressed an excuse of non-availability of spare parts .
      It is easy to understand that officials are waiting for end of warranty period .

- Haravendra kumar
      Sir/Mam,

my registered contact number is [protected]. 10 times at least i have regestered my complaint.

Haravendra Kumar
      Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2018
      Dear Haravendra,

Your issue has been escalated to my service team in Agra. They will get in touch with you at the earliest for further assistance. Request your patience.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Rakesh.soni
        As i have taken amc services for two years of rs. 8100.00 from aquagauard for my aquagauard reviva,
        From last 9 month i called aquagaurd customer care executive for amc service, and every time executive tells same thing that aquagaurd person will come within 2 days but till now no one came to my address and my address already updated but in every call that want my address and again nobody come for services, for reference last service no. Is[protected] for amc services, after that i regularly call calls aquagaurd costmer care more than 10 times & every time executive tell services will do within 2 days by aquagauad technician.
        But till now i waiting for aquagauard executive or technician when they visit to my home for services.
        If aquagaurd eureka not able to do amc services so why they waste customer money & making customer fool.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-06 13:20:08

[Jul 04, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 05, 2018
        Dear Rakesh,

We do understand your concern. Your issue has been escalated to my service team in Chhattisgarh. They will get in touch with you at the earliest for further assistance. Request your patience.

Updated by Rakesh.soni Jul 05, 2018
        Dear Mam,
        As per your reply, I am highly disappointed with Eureka forbes service...
        As my current address I have update too many times to Aquagaurad customer care & executives also which is in Uttar Pradesh not in Chhattisgarh. And last time at September 2017 Aquagaurd person came to address & updated in his customer card.
        So why that confusion comes for my address & I am facing problem due to mistakes by Aquagaurd Eureka forbes person.
        Updated by Rakesh.soni Jul 09, 2018
        Till now nobody from Aquagaurad Eureka came for service. As Eureka persons wait for completion of my AMC and after that they want money for attending defects.
        Very very worst company...
        Totally waste of money...
        Updated by Rakesh.soni Jul 12, 2018
        As till now nobody came for AMC services from last 9 months for my Aquagaurd reviva.

M Arun Stanlin
          Ms. Deepa,

Its been a 2 weeks and till date no response from the service engineer team from tambaram chennai. All false commitment to get the issue solved. We are suffering from the service issue of eureka forbes and the response is very poor. They and your entire team has become dumb and deaf to give service to the customer, whereby we are suffering since 20th june till date.

Ashok manager of the centre has never called back nor has the courtesy to inform the customer what's the status of the issue. I've been following it up and till date make 5 complaint calls (Check with your records) sent mail to you 5 times (Check in your inbox) and you send the same per text response the 'service request would be resolved in next 2 working days'. It has become a night mare for me to use your product in future if you continue to give such services to the customer.

Better change or cancel the service centre which is not in a position to give services to the customers in time.

Arun
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-24 19:23:30

[Jul 03, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 04, 2018
          Dear Arun,

I'll surely look into this. Please send in your registered contact number/customer ID here. I will have my team connect with you.

Dear Arun,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

amarmeet
            I m 5years old customer of aquaguard
            Wen i bought there was service center after one year there is no service. Center
            Today i checked water is very smelly n mud like small particle floating from it, its
            Totally shameful such brand working such way we all member suffering loosemotion
            I need urgent service
            There is no service. Agent
            Plz do earliest
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-21 01:33:22

[Jul 02, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 02, 2018
            Dear Amarmeet,

I assure you to get this checked on priority. Please share your registered contact number & customer ID here, my team will definitely get in touch with you.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 19, 2018
            Dear Amarmeet,

Sreemanta Karmakar
              I had registered a complaint on 22.06.2018 regarding my aquaguard. Red light is blinking but water is not comming out.

I am following up almost everyday but no body has reported yet. Kindly look into the matter. Complain no-[protected].

Sreemanta karmakar
              Nimpura, deewanmaro,
              Near [censored]ala mandir,
              Kharagpur
              Ph-[protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-06 00:10:25

[Jul 01, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jul 01, 2018
              Dear Sreemanta,

Your details along with your service request has been shared with my team in Kharagpur. Be assured that they’ll soon connect with you to attend the same.

Anita
              Worst experince by your staff members.after several complains no action would be taken.

your staff member call me and inform that my service plan has been expired.but it is valid till july.this is simply worst.they were taking money from customers through unfair means.

mobile number of the the stafff member-[protected]
              Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2018
              Dear Customer,

I will surely assist you with your concern. Kindly share your registered contact number/customer ID here & I’ll get back to you at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018

Garvita Bhatnagar Sirohi
                Myself garvita bhatnagar bought a vacuum cleaner model bravo from eureka forbes in the end of may and since then the product is not working, it gets abnormally heated and trips just after 5 minutes, i made several complaints on the customer care and everytime they assure me for technician visit within 2 working days and today one month has passed and i have not been given any solution, none of the technician visited and my money has been totally wasted... These people have cheated me and i want refund of my amount.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-31 06:33:58

[Jun 29, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2018
                Dear Garvita,

I completely understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number or customer ID here. Assuring you that my team will get in touch with you to address the same. ~

Shiraz
                I ordered an Aquaguard classic and never got the progue watch

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2018
                Dear Sabu,

I have apprised my team in Kottayam about your issue. They'll connect with you at the earliest to address the same.

Eureka Forbes — dr. aquaguard magna nxt purifier filter issue [Resolved]

Mirchi Nav
                  I bought dr. Aquaguard magna nxt model in september 2017.
                  Now from 15-june-2018 onwards we are facing problem with...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

sanjuv999
                  Bogus service requests are being raised under my name and your agents are automatically closing it. I am getting sms almost twice in a week of service request being raised. But i have not raised them. Please escalate this issue.
                  Our agents are logging fake service requests every month under my phone number and are automatically closing it.
                  This is a scam under my phone number in which they are trying to take money from your company.
                  Request you to please look into this as i am getting many sms that i have logged service requests.
                  Example of few service request logged under my name:[protected] and [protected]
                  I have not raised above service requests, they are all bogus. Raising such complaints simply by your agents is bad for your company itself.
                  Please escalate this to your management.
                  If not, i will have to escalate this.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-04 21:35:29

[Jun 28, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jun 29, 2018
                  Dear Sanju,

I've escalated your concern along with your details to my team in Bengaluru. Be assured, they'll definitely connect with you at the earliest to address the same. Request your patience in the meantime.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Raghav Khandelwal
                    Dear sir, i had been using aqua guard water filter for the last 10 yrs & its performance was fine. I purchased your new appliance magna about ago. Since then we are in trouble. It works satisfactorily for about a week after repair it stops working again. No body is giving correct reply for its serviceability. I am of the opinion that defective piece was installed in my house & your local co. Is trying to hide the fact. Erroneously i deposited 2 years amc amt. Cust. Code no [protected] may be referred keeping in view earlier aqua guard filter. I will request you to look in to the matter personally & do the needful. I hope you will not allow me to knock the door of consumer forums. Yours faithfully nishant khandelwal add-83/100 juhi, b/m market, param purwa, govind nagar, kanpur
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-27 07:15:50

[Jun 26, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2018
                    Dear Raghav,

Ams1980
                      I bought crystal water purifier, within one year of 3 FREE service nobody turn's up, for AMC ( Annual service contract ) suddenly company call me up for AMC / to make some money from customer .I purchased AMC for water security purpose, after word's on AMC 1st my official logged call my purifier got service by local person, my complaint was given to local personal by the Authorized Aqua Gaurd Service center ( Hita Service Pune ), that guy replace duplicte cartridge & carbon candle with taken some amt.from me. When i ask for receipt of payment, he said he will provide me later. After word's when i chased to aquagaurd abt my complaint, then i got shocked my official complaint was attend by outsider person. after so many followup the concern persona came & replace original parts, on 2nd AMC again, i had to take so many followup with Aquagaurd guy's for servicing my water purifier,
                      no proper communication, and once after service, when i saw one water pipe was twisted, i ask to tech. person why it was kept like that, he told me it's just like that, so i again keep water pipe in normal way, then he Told me that there is ANTITRACK water bottal box which is broken by somebody, due to that he twist that water pipe, , when i force him to replace that box, he told me to re launch again the complaint, again so many followup when nobody turn up, i straight way VISIT to AQUAGAURD corporate Office near koregaon park pune, Maharashtra & show my True ANGER, then the ASM ( Area Service Manager ) to whom i already spoken 4th time, assure me that within 2day's he will replace that water box, he done that but replace with old box not with New box.

worst service from aquaguard
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-27 07:15:09

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2018

Priya
                      Requires service for my water filter purchased nearly a year ago
                      My contact number is [protected]
                      I have purchased a Aquaguard water filter nearly a year ago so far no one came to service it nor called to enquire about it's functioning
                      Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018
                      Dear George,

I've raised your service request with my team in Ernakulam. They will definitely get in touch with you to attend the same.

[email protected]
                        I've ordered a eureka fobes aquaguard classic uv on 15 may 2018 from amazon. Till now one one have come for installation, i've called many time to customer care and booked for the installation. They just give the fake commitment for installation.

It's really a shame on eureka fobes, they have taken the money but they have not called for installation, even i've to reach you guys for installation.

If you really care for your customers, please reach me on [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-23 11:41:31

[Jun 22, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Bharat,

Your Installation request has been shared with my team in Ahmedabad. They will surely attend the same at the earliest. Request your cooperation in the meantime.

Lets see, . hope for the best, till now no call from Eureka Fobes team

Bharat

Sathyavani Pratap
                          The Eureka Forbes customer care has sent a very poor technician Mr. Imitiyaz . He is absolutely unethical in his service and has no professionalism. He came 2 hours later than the time he was told to come. It's dinner time and kitchen is a very busy place during nights, still this has been foreseen and considered . He is rude in his behaviour and tone of speech is highly unacceptable. It's a very disappointed service. The tube has come out now and water is flowing out in jet speed . The only way to stop water is by switching of the main valve which affects all the residents in the apartments . We have to suffer so much just for a simple servicing. It's very poor . Absolutely disappointing.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-28 19:02:45

Dear Sathyavani,

Kindly drop in your customer ID/registered contact number here. I'll have my service team get in touch with soon to address your concern.

Piyush
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

NileshRaut
                            I purchased eurekaforbes water purifier online dated 30/09/2017, costing amount of rupees 18890 (My hard earning).
                            Which stops working from 16/06/2019 (Customer id: [protected]).

After several follow-ups technician visit and said that all filters got failed need to replace with new one charges will be applicable as i have bought it online.

As it stops working in the 9 months as per warranty terms it shows 12 to 15 months on your website.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-23 11:40:40

[Jun 20, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by NileshRaut Jun 20, 2018
                            Even though I have purchase pre-filter as per the technician recommendation, how come all the filters got failed at the once. What a Sub standard product it is sold without QC.
                            Dear Nilesh,

I've escalated your concern to my team in Washim. Be assured they'll surely get in touch at the earliest to fix the issue in your product. Request your patience in the meantime.

Updated by NileshRaut Jun 22, 2018
                            Not a single call or Technician visit is done.

Please let me know when the issue will get resolved.

How will you be going to compensating me as I am buying the Mineral Water from 16 June 2018?
                            Updated by NileshRaut Jun 28, 2018
                            Still waiting for the call and Technician Visit. What a poor support it is. You are looting the hard earnings of customers.
                            I have get it down from private technician(No filter issue which is reported by your technicians).
                            Even still now you guys have not reply to query yet.
                            Waiting eagerly for the AMC renewal call from you guys.

Eureka Forbes — pcb repair [Resolved]

anshul3116
                              Hi, i had called on the toll free number for eureka forbes to check the non functioning ro. Engineer visited and informed...
                              Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Kakani Esther Revathiraju
                              Sir
                              Good morning

I am costmer of eureka forbes I got bad
                              Response that you people taking product from costmer and money also like cheater and ford people and the sales person they won't clearly mention the details about product and by end of day we are not interested taking the product
                              They give false promise that your money will refundable so you people are daylight theifs (choor) blindly making their targets with false statements
                              Here I clearly clarity I got that eureka forbes are ford people and company
                              After one month also my money is my refunded so people are enjoying with costmer hard earned money
                              I hope this message I can get justified
                              And how I faced a problem with your company people
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-28 01:53:39

[Jun 19, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jun 19, 2018
                              Dear Esther,

I completely understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number or customer ID here so that my team can connect with you at the earliest to look into this. Request your cooperation.