Excitel Customer Care
Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd.

Excitel Customer Care

Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
48, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III
Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Jaipur
Jaipur Centre, 6th Floor Tonk Road & B2 Bypass Junction,
SectorB-4, Near Airport, Jaipur – 302018, India.

Lucknow
Alacrity Business Centre Pvt. Ltd.,
Levana Cyber Heights, 10th Floor, TC G 2/2 & TC G 5/5, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Kanpur
Balaji Faction Pvt. Ltd.

Plot No.46, (Part) Block P & T, SCM 1st, Industrial Area, Fazalganj, Kanpur nagar, U.P.-208012

Hyderabad

Thu 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Excitel related photos (85)

Excitel Complaints & Reviews

Mallikarjun Bodduna
I made Payment through online transfer on 29th April till date i.e. 5th May I did not get connection. I spoke to customer care people at least 15 times for getting connection but in vain. I called their executive 97times exactly but whenever I called the executive, they are escaping by saying we will be there in the evening. Most worst part is when I asked about their office location they told me on location however I found beauty parlor instead of their office. When I visited their office in Secunderabad at least 25 people like me staging protest for refund of money. This is a fraud company please do not believe their words. Once you made the payment they wont pick your calls. Customer care persons will put your number in waiting if just incase if you tried for refund.

Refund scheme their strategy to sell their product.

Excitel — Internet not working

arpit6694
    My internet is not working and when i give a call to complain, you people fool us by saying someone will visit. Very bad service....

sanjay42garg
    I am using excitel broadband from around 4 months. My user id is jp_lakshay
    I always have to complaint against connectivity almost 4 times a month but this month. I made a complaint on 23 april which was closed by excitel without my confirmation later i again registered a new complaint on 28 april complaint no.56114, but resolution is still not provided to me.
    I am an aware consumer and a chartered accountancy student so i know how to tackle these companies.
    My connection must be working within one day from now as i have already waited for 7 days.

Yuvraj Bhandari
      Worst internet service provider. Had installed it a month ago but the internet service is very poor. 15-16 mbps speed after taking 80 mbps plan and and sometimes no internet connection for 5-6 hours. Had complained 2 times but no response from the company. The installation was also late like after 15-16 days of confirming for the conmection.suggest not to go for excitel.

Ashwini 2 K
        User I'd- goashwiniG5, We are facing connectivity issues for the last 16 days for several hours there is complete breakdown everyday between 11 am to 6 pm. Numerous complaints submitted to the company, everrytime a false assurance given. The company collects payments but disconnect despite of paying online in advance 3 days before the due date. Be aware of this company. Ashwini

Excitel — Refund of funds

Jainis Dubey
          Sir, this is to inform you that i had a connection with excitel wwitth. User IDs sahil_47. Excitel had an add that "if you...

Excitel — Slow internet

gagan_singh
          I am so furious about my internet working on a really sliw speeds. I was assured that will get 20 mbps speed in the price...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Broadband

Kamal9958068680
          I had activated a net plan of total Rs. 649 of Excitel company in February
          month This company giving the unlimited peering of youtube and unlimited internate and also say if it is not wok properly then excitel will refund my whole money after complaning so many times, bt he didnt done this, and they didn't neither provide me internate properly nor the money...

dheeren
            After a week my connection got installed. excitel staf[censored]nable to fix my wifi broad band and they took my wifi broad band, saying that he will get fix and return back and never came back. i am waiting for my wifi broad band device.
            i called to excitel customer care and spoke with durgesh, himanshu, vaishali but they disconnected my call after listening the query. next day i received welcome call of Bhawna and i told her same thing but she assure me for help and put me on hold but later on disconnected my call and never came back with solution.

i am help less. and thinking what a rubbish service excitel is providing.
            I opted excitell for its commitment to provide fast internet connection but dissapointment got instead of good service. Excitel claims to provide 10 Mbps speed but not fulfilled. Even our mobile net 2 mbps speed is far better than Excitel. Operator gave only fake commitments to resolve issue...I want. Justice

Excitel — Worst connection ever

Lucky Walia
              Such a bad connection they are provide us. its working only first month after that its totally bad. Lots of complaint registered...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Telecommunications

Excitel — They keep disconnecting my internet

Hashir Javed
              They keep discoonecting my internet every 3-4 days and when i call the local guy who installed the excitel broadband they...

Excitel — Activation date and bad service

anand_c2002
              Very shameful experience with excitel broadband. I have introduce broadband connection on 9-Dec-2016 so that I can work from...

Neeraj Maheshwari
              Your service is worst I purchased connection from Rajdhani communication in D103 South Ganesh Nagar Delhi -92 and made payment for the same but after repeated calls no one turned up for installation.
              Your team leader Mandup - [protected] giving lame excuses that they don't have wire to do installation and your sales person vasudev gupta-[protected] only interested in sales giving fake promise of 1 hour installation.
              Till now no installations after making several calls, I'll never suggest anyone to go for you.
              No Internet connection from last 2 days. And internet speed was also slow.

amit saxena 1
                I have been using excital for last 6-7 month. Pathetic customer service support. Breakup every day almost. these are mobile [protected] & gaurav [protected] which never ever help in getting proper support you in any break down. MY SUGGESTION NEVER EVER GO WITH EXCITEL.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd. — Internet Service Provider

praj1201
                  Extremely pathetic service:
                  I've subscribed to 20MBPS, however I do not get this much speed. It's always very less...

Gagan cool
                  Excitel service and customer service rep are literally bad and crappy person. They charged extra, they will not provide any kind of good service and one of the worst thing every last week of the month service will go poor. And customer care rep says there is a problem in your device. What the hell. Sometimes they charge 740 then 750 then 760 and previous month they charged 800 what the hell service

Excitel — Extra/ fake charges

Ekta Dhyani
                    On customer care no. And website there is 799/- pack and 500 installation charges for excitel broadband. Then, i received...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Internet Services

Excitel — Pathetic Service of Internet connectivity.

Jeetu_Kumar
                    I have taken Excitel internet connection on 20th August 2016 through Local Distributor Chankya Cables in Jeewan Park Uttam...

Excitel — Zero connectivity

Sjain.rules
                    1. This person named Mr. Gurdeep Singh Narang, give fake promises that net issue will be resolved in few mins. Never takes...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Internet Services

Excitel — Zero Connectivity or Interpreted Connectivity Since New Connection Taken

Gurpreet31
                    I have taken new internet plan from "Excitel" on 20th July 2016. Since that day I am facing connectivity issues. From very...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Broadband

Recently Discussed

10 days ago
                    Excitel
                    excitel broadband pvt. ltd - not providing internet and refunding
                    17 days ago
                    Excitel broadband in Indirapuram
                    30 days ago
                    Excitel
                    my problem is not getting resolved by your erp.
                    Frequent disconnection issues