Ferns N Petals Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to Ferns N Petals

Having problems with Ferns N Petals?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ferns N Petals customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ferns N Petals

Haryana

Ferns N Petals Phone Numbers

+91 92 1242 2000

Ferns N Petals reviews & complaints page 47

Had made an order online on FNP on the 28th March early in the morning (Order number OR[protected] for same day delivery... Paid additional Rs. 300/- for delivering at a specific time between 18:00 - 19:00... Immediately called up the call center and changed the timing to between 17:00 and 18:00... Within thirty minutes after that changed the delivery timing online to between 15:00 and 16:00... Then I called the call center at 15:30 to check the status of the delivery... Then they say the delivery is still at between 17:00 and 18:00 though it was clearly showing online that the delivery was to be made between 15:00 and 16:00... I agreed that the delivery to be made at their given time between 17:00 and 18:00 but it was not delivered at that point of time and the recipient left for out of town... Then they call the recipient at 18:45 hrs that they want to make the delivery when the recipient was travelling... This type of service is ridiculous and between 16:00 and 18:00 when I was checking the status, they even lied that they called the recipient and the recipient didn't accept the delivery... Now when am asking for the refund, they say only Gift Voucher can be given and nothing else... Keep it or leave it attitude... And it has been more than a week and there is no response... I mean what kind of consumer protection is given by the government that these service providers talk as though they are doing favor to the consumer... I would not use this service ever and won't recommend it to others as well... Even my friends faced lot of issues with this provider... All I want is the refund amount credited back to my card...
Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased "gopaljee thandai 500gms pack" from ferns n petals few days back...mrp printed on the pack is Rs 210 only and the price they charged from me for this pack is Rs 549. They have nowhere mentioned in product description that they are charging more than double amount from customer. But when i raised complaint they said we are selling all our product at more than double amont and we even dont accept any return or exchange. They are making fool of customer and they say that we dont care...i want to file a strict consumer complaint against them.. Please take strict action against them.

I placed an order on 11th March OR13640607.. I had mentioned delivery date by 25th March. I called them up asking me to deliver it anytime before 25th but all the time they gave me incorrect timescales. I called them at least 5 times asking them to dispatch the product but never got any response, I even called them on 21st asking them to dispatch my product to which they informed its dispatched but never gave me any tracking id. Next day when I called they informed me that the order is not yet dispatched, I asked them to register my complaint and spoke to the supervisor.He said that he will update me with the details but again no reply. Im so fedup with these guys, they just want to take your money in advance but are not bother about the services. Disgusting and appalling service.
      Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No response for 2 mails that I had sent across hence the 3rd mail : Dear Sir, Good Evening !! Hope this mail finds you in the best of health. I intended to write this mail after a lot of deliberation but I had to do it as this issue kept hitting me time and again. On 7th November 14 we made an order – Cake and flowers for my grandfather’s 71st birthday which was due on 9th November 2014. I was in Port Blaire and hence I made this booking by requesting one of my sister’s friend, who has sincerely done the booking through her debit card. The name mention was my sister’s – Shalvi Singh. I had done it under standard delivery and had given the preference time between: 8am to 12pm as my grandfather has to leave the place exactly at 12:10pm as he was travelling outstation. I got a call from the delivery boy who was on his way to my grandfather’s house, by now it was 12:25pm and he had already left for Tehri. Later I did get a call from a female named Miss Alka Verma (vendor) who apologized for the delay and also said that in-case I do not wish to cancel the order she will deliver it after my grandfather returns from this trip. On her advice I spoke to my family and started pondering if we could get it delivered rather than cancelling the booking as we had already paid for the same. Post this I also spoke with one of the customer care person – Miss Charu. I did pour out all the details and also asked her if we could cancel the booking and get the refund as it was not delivered on time. She did brief me about all the policies and was very polite and professional but I requested her to connect me to the higher official as I was still looking forward for an appropriate response. Mr. Amit Srivastav called up and started explaining me about the cancellation and the preference time policies. I also told him that the standard time policy is no-where mentioned on the website and there is certainly an ambiguity in the same. We had a lengthy discussion on the same but all he said was “SORRY WE CANOT REFUND YOUR MONEY, WE CANNOT DELIVER THE ITEM ORDERED AFTER 4-5 DAYS AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ON THIS ISSUE”. I told him that the vendor has also told me that she can deliver the item after 4-5 days to which he said that this will not be possible and also asked us not to complain again if the item is not delivered. It was as if he deliberately did not want the vendor to get this item delivered. I requested him to escalate this matter to which he replied that he is the supervisor and he is the only in-charge and there will not be anyone who can help us in this regards. Honestly I was losing patience and hence I asked my sister to talk to him. While my sister was talking to him we could hear giggles at the background and she being an outspoken person that she is did point out to Mr. Amit Srivastav. Honestly we felt that we were not being taken seriously at all. This person (Mr. Amit Srivastav) was insensitive and unconcerned about the sentiments attached to the issue. I tried calling the vendor, who now refused to talk to me and disconnected the call. I was in a shock. I have been a very loyal customer of Ferns and Petals. This is not the first time such a thing has happened. On 25th October 14 we has asked for a delivery(Cake and flowers) to my friends place again booked under the standard time between 8am to 12pm, but the delivery reached my friends place at 2:45 after repetitive calls to customer care. I did feel surprised but was not bugged by this as my friend was at his place till 5pm and sometimes mistakes happen. Sir I do not wish to trouble you with this information but this has certainly left a bad taste. FnP is a brand and I understand that it takes a lot of effort to build a brand and to sustain the same. Sorry for talking a lot of time. I wish you all the best for future endeavors. Warm Regards, Pallavi Singh
        Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered a bday cake from ferns n petals. Had a choice of delivery between 11 am to 4pm to choose. Since i wanted the cake early, i reached out to there call center and a request for delivery between 11 am and 12 pm was accepted. We planned our daughters bday party by inviting guests between 12pm and 2 pm . However on the day, ferns and petals did not deliver the cake till 4pm and when we opened the pack, the cake was different from its look and content. Response to my complaint was a simple line that cake delivered was fresh! I paid Rs.1400 for a normal cake and faced the.embrassment in the party and above all daughters disappointment ... i have documents to prove all my caim and fernn petals system has a record of my calls and requests. Please take sttong action against such behaviour since they are fooling tje online business model.
          Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order having various items is not delivered, called various times but only false commitment and wrong promises
            from ferns N petals.It was placed on 1 February, spoiled the occasion, various times they didn't responded, when they respond they again done only false commitment.
            Now again when I called on 24 February they are saying that these products are not available, please guide....

I ordered one stairway gift hamper from ferns and petals that was scheduled to deliver on 15th Feb. 2015 but the delivery has not happened yet. I have been calling them since last 6 days but no response from their side, do not reply on callls or emails. They say that the product has been delivered on 14th, however i ordered the product for 15th feb. and secondly while following up from 16th to 198th feb i was been told that vendor is delaying the delivery but suddenly on 20th they are telling me that product is delivered on 14th. FNP is doing a big goo[censored]p. I need my money back or redelivery of the pro duct. please help
            Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NO Flowers were delivered but I was charged money.

NO flowers were delivered or even attempted to deliver. They are accusing for not being able to contact by phone, but we have not received phone calls from them.

I had ordered a bouquet, a cake and a packet of chocolate's on Jan 13th, 2015 worth RS 2698 which had to be delivered at the location/address on Jan 14th, 2015 through Ferns and Petals. However, the vendor never turned up and didn't deliver the goods at the place, I tried reaching out to the customer care no. at least 50 time but no one tends to reply. Later again I called and the call center representative told me that the vendor tried calling on the no. Which i had given but there was no response and he also mentioned that the address which I had given was wrong. I again wrote a mail to the support center and got the same response, they even said that they tried reaching out to me and was unable to speak with me since my no. was not reachable. All the no’s and address i had given was correct and there is nothing wrong from my end. After all this, I again approached them for the refund but the representative said it wasn't their fault and the amount cant be refunded. However the fact is no one from ferns and petals contacted on the address i had given neither they approached me on the phone nor on the no. Which i had provided for delivery. I have been a regular customer of ferns and petals but going forward I’ll ensure that I don't use their services anymore. Please help me with the refund of RS 2698/-. My order no. was OR[protected]. Regards, Prashant Kumar [protected]
              Feb 19, 2015
              Updated by prashantkumar85

I have ordered 2 t shirts on 11th Feb 2015 and delivery date was chosen 14th Feb 2015 but till today i have not received my order. First of all if you can not manage to deliver on time then why the hell your website provide us to select delivery date !! 5 days ago i wrote them a mail about information on my order and next day the reply i received from FNP was completely unprofessional and shocking, a guy called PAWAN replied to my mail that ''The Order may reach you sooner or later from the desired date of deliver'' what does that mean you guys are not even able to tell the exact information and telling clients that order will be deliver sooner or later !!! after this mail i have send them 6 reminder mails till today but not received a reply of a single mail...i tried to contact their customer care no. and the guy told me 2 days back that my order will be delivered on 18th Feb and he is 100% sure of that but again till today nothing has been received, i called customer care this morning and another guy telling me that my order will be delivered by 21st Feb 2015 COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY ON YOUR WEBSITE, IT IS TIME TO STOP AND CONDEMN FNP
                Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On the 15th of Feb 2015 I had ordered online a floral arrangement (OR[protected] with 4 dozen red roses - 'Ladder of love regular' and a cake (Chocolate Dream Gateau Regular) to be delivered to a Bangalore address. The floral arrangement was different from the one I had ordered and most of the roses were drooping or dead! The delivered arrangement was not even worth half the price I paid! The cake was delivered at 10pm after a number of calls that the delivery man made to find out the address. I send an email compliant to Ferns N Petals on the 16th with a few hrs of the delivery with photo evidence. I received an auto reply informing me someone would attend to the mail. I received no response. This afternoon (19th Feb) I called their consumer assistance number +[protected], I made at least 4 calls, each time I informed their operate of my complaint only to be either put on hold with a background music informing me to send lovely red roses to a loved one! or the call was cut! I send them another email. I promptly received the following response: “Thank you for contacting Ferns N Petals. This is in reference to your order number: OR[protected]. At the outset, we appreciate you taking out time to write to us, kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused to you. Please be informed that the images displayed on website are indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. Assuring you the best of the services. We value your relationship with us. For any further assistance and queries please call us on (+[protected] and we would be happy to assist you. Regards, Abhilasha Ferns N Petals - Support Team." Well if the images are indicative so too should the prices! An online store can ill afford to have indicative images of products. How does one then make a selection? Based on what? To top this if the quality is non-existent then the consumer has been literally taken for a ride! Its completely fraudulent and misleading. I wrote back to them about half hour ago. I do not belief they will respond. I strongly believe such business should not exist. All four operators were rude and did not even listen, the order number had to be repeated a number of times for them to get it correct! I would be much obliged if you can take this up and ensure that other consumers of such online stores are not cheated! Regards Shobhana
                  Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Team, This is in regard to the order # OR[protected] [SO[protected]] I have placed on Ferns n Petals on for my wife but unfortunately I got so disappointed when it was not delivered to her and I got a status update on FnP portal that it is delivered. I had a discussion with FnP support department couple of times and I did not get any good responses from them. One of them told me that he is going to call back with POD details but I never got a call back and another lady told me that I will get a mail with POD details within 24 hours and when I asked her if I do not get the details then whom shall I contact and surprisingly she told me that she cannot do anything now and this case will be transferred to support team and she is no more responsible for answering any queries. Shocked and Stunned I am to hear such responses from FnP. I requested them to provide me the Proof of Delivery for the same with Recipient details, signature and time and place (like reception or security etc) of delivery. I also requested to provide me the details of FnP retail store from where it got delivered so that I can directly go and check with them. But unfortunately they are not courteous enough to even reply to my mail with POD. Customer care is always so busy that you cannot connect to them even after 20 -30 minutes of hold on call. Today is 6th day since I am waiting for POD details. Please find below the complaint number I got from them and order details. Complaint # 578017 Order # OR[protected] [SO[protected]] Order Amount Rs. 1149 Please help me with this. I will be highly thankful to you. Thanks, Nikhil Awasthi
                    Feb 27, 2015
                    Updated by nikhilawasthi
                    Hello Team,
                    Thanks a lot for all your efforts and services.
                    My complaint is now resolved.
                    FnP refunded me the amount equivalent to the product.
                    Though I was seeking for a compensation as well as it really wasted my time over past few weeks and it did spoiled my first valentines day post marriage.

my order no OR[protected] was to be delivered on 04 feb. i received a delivery confirmation mail on 14 feb. however, the order was not delivered. no valid response either on [protected]@fnp.com or the call centre number. request a stringent action....
                      My order id is OR[protected].The gift was to be delivered on 13th february to sydney, Australia. The gift has.not yet reached there.I have emailed them, called their customer service.They are not even sure if the order is.discharged.Poor handling. Not only is.my valentines gift ruined.They are also not refunding my money.Never book anything from this.company....

I have ordered for a necklace and a personalized lighter from Ferns and Petals site with the order number OR[protected]. Which I received in my order is only the necklace and that is also completely different one which I have ordered. I have checked in Ferns and Petals site also the item id is different. The item id of the necklace which I have ordered is genpr-628016 and the item id of the necklace which I have received is genpr-628034. And for personalized lighter they haven't delivered anything. When I am asking them they sometimes tells me that they will replace the order and sometimes tell me that they will refund my money. But what I am asking for a written mail communication from them regarding their
                      steps they are doing nothing. Please take strict action against them and help me to get my refund.
                      Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed a order for Birthday cake order details as given below. This order has not been delivered till date. Kindly do the needful.

Samson

Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping at www.fnp.com . Your order details below:ORDER NUMBEROR[protected] SENDER'S DETAILSOrder placed on
                      Amount
                      14/04/2015
                      Rs. 1, 299
                      Name :
                      Phone :
                      Address :
                      Product DetailsRecipient's DetailsDelivery DateQty.Amount (Rs)Chocolate Flower Birthday Cake 1kg Regular

Name : JEYASEELAN
                      Next Day Delivery

Time Slot Preference:
                      (11:00 Hrs -16:00 Hrs )
                      1 Rs. 1, 299

These people are totally out of their minds. I was supposed to receive Happy Hugs Regular Teddy along with 3 Chocolates and a Greeting card (Find the attached image) that I ordered for my wife. But the product that I received is a heart shaped teddy (Find the attached image). No chocolates no Card. When I registered a complaint with their customer support, they replied:"Thank you for contacting Ferns N Petals.This is in reference to your order number:- OR[protected]. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. We would like to inform you that our quality department has checked the snapshot of the delivered product and confirmed that the delivered flowers were fresh and exactly same as ordered." I never ordered or received any flowers but just look at their reply. I mean these people don't even bother reading the mails and just copy paste the reply to the people who post complaints. On top of this, these people don't have the courtesy to call back. Please take necessary action against such companies running scams, cheating consumers and then not even listening to the complaints.
                        Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered on the 12th of February for the product to be delivered on the 14th of February. And I had specifically called up the customer to ensure that whether the same will be delivered on the said date and I was assured of the same. It is the 16th of February today and till date the product has not been delivered and every time I call up the customer care, I am told that we are trying to get it delivered today. What is the point of your same day delivery feature and a pathetic customer care which cannot provide any support. If the same cannot be delivered on the said date the customer should be informed about the same and cancellation should be initiated. I need to get a refund of the same or get the product delivered today itself.
                          Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A MAIL CONVERSATION WITH FNP A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT 2ND TIME [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] From: Dipesh Jain Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 9:55 AM To: '[protected]@fnp.com'; '[protected]@fnp.com'; '[protected]@FNP.COM'; '[protected]@FNP.COM'; '[protected]@fnp.com'; '[protected]@fnp.com'; '[protected]@fnp.com' Subject: RE: [##581025##] COMPALINT: CHEATING WIH CUSTOMERS Dear Management,...

I ordered 4 gifts for 4 days. 1) First gift (Order id: OR[protected] was supposed to delivered on 10/2/2015 for which I received a notification on phone on 7/2/2015 at around 2 PM that it will be delivered within 24 hours of working day so ideally it should be delivered by 2 PM on 10/2/2015; however, recipent received a call from delivery person to come down from his office (adddress where it has to be delivered) and when went there and called back to delivery man, he asked him to wait saying he has to deliver other orders also nearby. He along with me waited there for another 20-25 min in evening. Is this the way gift should be delivered? 2) After I experienced this unprofessionalism from delivery person and FNP, I called FNP team and gave my feedback, so next day gift (Order id: OR[protected] got delivered on time. 3) Third gift (order id: OR[protected] was supposed to be delivered on 12/2/2015 for which I received confirmation message on 10/2/2015 that it will be delivered within 24 hr of working day. So, again it should be delivered by 11:55 AM on 12/2/2015 to maximum. However, it wasn't delivered that day and in evening I called FNP again and they assured that they will get this delivered that day itself. This gift is yet not delivered while I recieved a mail that it has been delivered. How? 4) 4th gift was supposed to delivered on 13/2/2015 so it got delivered that day on time. Now, my question is when my third gift is not delivered and I paid for it then how come I got this mail that it got delivered?? I need answer on this. I have all fact and messages with me.
                            Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First of all my order is is still not delivered which was Scheduled for a Valentine day .i'm writing this complaint and strict legal action needs to be taken against them as : 1 i called there support number and waited for 15 minutes 3 times but no one pickedand when a guy picked on 15th feb i.e just sometime back yold me to redirect to delivery manager and after that call hot discoonected 2 i sent so many mails yesterday on 14th feb but no response from support email. 3 no response on my order till 15th feb afternoon, they are really shameless folks and i have never seen such a bad online site 4 they should be taken to court for a false promise, and then no contact with me and hence till now not even returned my money back. 5 1 lakh compensation from them is not enuff from them as they spoiled my full valentine day and also added a new fight and tension in my family Order id 13089821 Name manoj taneja
                              Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The flower bouquet advertised on the website is misleading. The flowers when delivered was dead and of inferior quality and is not worth for the money paid. On top of it when called on a kolkata no. To complaint, the franchisee mentioned that she got nothing to do with it and even was unable to share the customer care no.This is disgusting. Moreover, the flower was ordered from ferns n petals because of the brand name and the reputation but was delivered by some Heart 2 Heart franchisee with no mention of Ferns n Petals anywhere.If I had to buy a bouquet from any flower shop then I wouldn't have placed an order on your website. The experience I had left me disgusted and I would never use your website again and never will encourage others too
                                Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi my name is Gaurav. i totally agree with rohan bhatiya. service of F&P. Guys i am seriously telling..dont use this site...you will get bad service, bad quality of products, and they will deny to refund your money however problem is from their ends also. These people are just playing with our emotions nothing else... Anyway i am going to file a case against thsese frauds. anyone who wants to contact me regarding this..reach me# [protected]