First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

Uttar Pradesh

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 59

My name is shivangi tiwari, i reside in, dwarka mor delhi ([protected].
Today i suppose to get my axis bank credit card pin courier through first flight, that delivery guy came and he miss behaved, without giving me my packet he ran away.
Look into the matter on priority as if incase if something misshapen happen who will be responsible, and take the necessary action against him.
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TRY THIS

Hi all,

I have send the consignment from 15-july-2017 from mumbai to gunupur (Dist : rayagada, state : odisha).

But still the consignment has not yet reached the destination. I had called the customer care service center multiple times either they don't pick up the call or they pick up n don't give response and keep the call on hold.in the consignment there were documents which needed to delivered on time.

As per the person who took the consignment details he told me it would have reach by 17-july-2017 or 18th-july-2017. But still, it has not reached. I have emailed to them but they are not giving the exact date of the delivery.

Now, i feel i should have sent the courier through speed post which sends the document at less fare then first flight and send the documents on time.

Speed post fare : 41/-
    First flight fare : 142/-

Consignment number : b991m0660641

Great ting for the day!

Respected sir,
      I am sachin verma, my courier is booked from jaipur on 18/07/2017, from first flight jaipur vidhyadhar nagar, my ref no - r991b1295882, i check online status show out of delivery, and handover to udaipur branch on 19/07/17, what is the purpose to book first flight courier, when cant receive courier at earlier way...
      We booked your service to collect courier at earlier way,, then why cant pay more money/charge to booked your courier... Then it is better then get more time to collect courier... Solve my problem as soon as possible otherwise i take action

Thanks & regards
      Sachin verma
      Mob-[protected]

Phone numbers given on first flight courier's side are only for show off. My courier could not delivered till now tracking number b903q7095106. I tried to comtact them but no response. How can i get my pan card.
        My tracking details is B903Q7664421
        Delivery main wrote wrong report that house was locked its not truth.
        Please make delivery .
        Thanks.

My son's pan card was despatched by nsdl through first flight couriers vide awb no. B903q7304977 on 30th june 2017 as per the e-mail received from [protected]@nsdl.co.in. On tracking the consignment on the track consignment link given in the website of first flight couriers, it was shown as "delivered" on 13th july 2017 although we had not received the pan card till 18th july 2017. Repeated attempts to contact the courier service company, bhilai...
          My courier no - f991b2605241 booked on[protected] from banglore to gevra (Korba). Inspite of continious followup by me (At korba office & raipur office) till date they didnot deliver the courier nor try to make contact. I made atleast 20 phone calls at korba office & raipur office regarding my consignment but they didnot properly response. Today i surprised to saw on shipment progress status shows out for delivery korba date[protected], 13:00,...

I had send to two nos pendrives to - subhransu muduli, rr boxi road, deoghar, jharkhanda. Vide docket no. U991m1052654, dtd-28/06/2017, from your budheswar, bhubaneswar, odisha. The pendrive was missing in the packet, when it reached in the destination.
          The pendrive contain important file of our office.
          Please do needful as soon as possible.
          From. Sanjaya rout
          Mobile. [protected]

Sir, my pan card is deliverd at wrong address. Due to which the confidentiality of my documents are in serious concern. By again and again reminding the correct address to first flight courier the delivery has been done to the wrong address. My courier no. Was - b903z0000250. Shockingly the receiving and the signature of the pan card holder has not been. Our trust in first flight courier has been lost as there is no confidentiality left. I'm worried about my all other documents which are to be deliverd by first flight courier. Kindle look into the matter. Contact - [protected]
            Aug 6, 2021
            Kindly Provide your 15 digit Acknowledgment no to resolve your query.

Hello sir,

I booked a first flight courier on 27 jun 2017.
              My track no is d991b9067729.

But still i am not received my courier or not delivered still now.

I will contact first flight laxmi nagar office but they are not received my phone.
              Phone is [protected] & [protected].

I also track my courier but it received at kolkata on 3 july 2017.
              But last update pending - due to bad weather on 7 july 2017.
              But there is no problem in this area.

Consignment no. R991m0499349.
                This consignment yet not delivered. What's the use of paying so much for delivery i[censored] people cant deliver it on time. I called up in the office, the person told me it arrived 2 days back then what the hell they doing with that. Everyday they say today they will deliver but they won't... I want compensation for my loss

The parcel was sent from gondia to gwalior.4/07/17
                  But didn't receive till now.
                  If i track the doc no. M991b5618588 it is shown that parcel was delivered to me on 13/07/17. But i didn't receive the parcel till now
                  Nobody was listening the probem, gwalior office no. Not picking the phone from tommorrow.
                  Plz help me find the parcel as soon as possible. Thank you
                  Jul 15, 2017
                  my mobile no. is 9827514600. I want my parcel as soon as possible.

Consignment number - b903q6745770
                    Reference number[protected]
                    My pan card with acknowledgment number-[protected]
                    Pan card returned back undelivered because of inefficiency of courier company first flight negligence, they never contacted me and never came on my address for delivery when i went courier hub to inquire they said they do not call at the time of delivery but i was all time available and they never came up to my home for delivery and before even trying to deliver or contact me how can they send my pan back, do they expect me to come and collect whenever some courier comes.
                    Your PAN card has been dispatched on July 17, 2017 by Speed Post vide AWB no. EA[protected]IN

They have my pan since 04.07.17 and not send my address till date 15.07.17.
                      When talk to courier department then say me, their courier charges rs. 140 from mumbai to agra and your pan card is only 160 cost.
                      So, delivery is not possible at the same time. When you have most urgent need then you pickup from first flight courier office & also not sure about delivery date to my home address.

My pan card has been dispatched through airway bill no. B903q6981214 and on 22.06.2017, but the status is still showing that my package is still in mumbai hub. I have called to customer care so many times but i didn't get any satisfactory response. Pls inform when i will get my pan card delivered. I have to file my income tax return this month. Do the needful.
                        Kindly provide your 15 digit acknowledgment no to resolve your query.

My name is mukesh and i applied for pancard two months before and a month ago when i checked pan status on govt site it say your pancard is dispatched for u by first flight and the code is b991q4950745 this
                          But when i checked on first flight site it says ur pancard is dispatched at 13 june 2017 for ur home but today almost a month later 12 july 2017 i does not received my pan card. Pls. Help me.
                          Thanx
                          My details are as follow -
                          Acknowledgment number : [protected]
                          Name : mukesh gupta
                          Category : individual
                          Status :
                          Your pan card has been dispatched on 06-jun-2017 by first flight couriers pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. B991q4950745, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The pan card is expected to be delivered by 16-jun-2017.

Permanent account number (Pan) : cempg7241d
                          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

Irresponsible service and very bad response of first flight courier, doha qatar.

Regret to writing this polite mail against qatar operations team.

I have booked an urgent shipment from doha, qatar to palakkad, kerala and it is not delivered on time. Shipment was an important things which was necessary to submit at bank before deadline (15/1/17). The shipment destination point was palakkad, kerala. It was stuck in bangalore unnecessarily due to very bad coordination in shipment transit. I have requested many times for alternate options to avoid this delay but i never get proper information from qatar team and i can say those personnel are not trained enough to provide customer service.
                            I didn't get at least a contact points at bangalore transit dhl to coordinate on time.
                            Now i am facing big problem from bank to clear the family pension due to the delay response. I am really unhappy / disappointed for this irresponsible response from qatar team and humbly request for the compensation for the loss which i face on this delay.

Attached herewith the shipment tracking status report dated for your kind reference.

Kindly consider this request for your understanding and necessary action.

With best regards

Smitheesh k soman
                            Doha qatar

Docket no c[protected] booked from chennai to raigarh on 4th july 2017 is missing. The mumbai co and raipur offices are blaming each other for the issue. As a customer i am at loss where my parcel is. It's not traceable after mumbai and the status says it's in transit. Noone picks up ph calls on the 24 hour customer service no. Such irresponsible behaviour is condemnable especially when the courier company has taken money for the service....

Hello

It's been more then 12 days, below consignment number couldn't be delivered yet. U99ib0306422. It has very important documents which can caused severe consequences to someone's life.

This consignment has been sent on 1st of july from bhagalpur (Bihar) to kishanganj (Bihar) just 250 km distance till date it is showing in transit.

Please look into the matter and i am escalating this to you so that this mail can reach to the right person or the management team who can actually take action against this careless guys. Plz contact the concern person and take stringent action against them.

Thanks and regards
                              Jul 12, 2017
                              Updated by फ़िरोज़ आलम
                              Avoid first flight courier service as much possible as you can ... Pathetic and careless staff.

I hereby to inform, Hunny Gautam's PAN Card it is showing in tracking status(airway bill no. B903Q7244868) that it is already been reached on 03/07/2017 but not yet reached here. Also Please check the issue and get resolved as soon.
                                Jul 10, 2017
                                Updated by Ashish191
                                Also customer care not receiving calls.

Very poor service
                                  I booked a courier from hapur to pilibhet vide courier no. W991b2983045 but today is 5th day but courier not delivered to pilibhet address. I send the courier throught first flight because it was very urgent to me so i pay 6 time charges than other courier, but my bad luck courier was not delivered. Customer care no is not working, i send a mail to [protected]@firstflight.net but there is no. Response

Poorest service in courier industries