First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 18, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 62

Dear team

I have sent one urgent couier through the first flight courier pod no j991p0266852 dated on[protected] but today[protected]. Couier is not delivered. This courier urgent basis. We have sent bank document bareilly to gurgaon. But this courier is not derived. Very poor service

Booking - bareilly

Deliverd - gurgaon

Indusind bank ltd
Surendra kumar mishra
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Incone tax department sent me a pan card with acknowledgement no. [protected].
    The tracking status shows the pan card has been delivered on 14 july 2015 but
    pan card has not reached me / my home / family.
    Pan -AXSPT8105E
    I have parcel from axis bank. Ordered on the month of 11th Apr but till now no respond from courier company nor axis bank. I called 7time at axis bank but no updates from their end no msg no mail from courier till now I'm waiting for my debit card. Axis bank is also careless. At least they should have updates

Pod no. O991Q2809510
      Customer name: Pushpa Devi
      Contact no. [protected]
      Can u please send my courier to axis bank main branch
      Sirsaganj
      I am not satisfied with your service so kindly provide the better solution.

My courier not delivered at destination address. I contacted service center they just hang up my call. Very third class service of first flight couriers. Can somebody help me to get my documents back from first flight as they havent delivered it.
        Customer care: no help[protected] nisha madam - she is very pathetic person, she dont have manners to talk to customer)
        If anybody want, i have call recording. I just wanted to hear about my courier but they just keep phone on silent.
        May 6, 2021

There was a courier (Debit card) that was to be delivered to me by my bank (Dbs bank) on friday.
          When i checked it on friday evening, it showed:
          "delivered on:[protected]:35:00
          Signed by: company seal & sign"

I have not received it, nor has any of my company officials have received it.
          I've been trying their contact number ever since, but nobody's picking.
          [protected],[protected],[protected]

Tracking details - # c991c0203691 (Ref. # - 05dbsdb20404)
          Name: varun upreti
          Jun 13, 2017
          Updated by Varun Upreti
          Not yet resolved

Booked an important document to Hebbal, Bangalore on 09.06.2017. Consignment number is C991B2265093. It is not yet delivered. Worse part of it is I am unable to contact any first flight official either in Bangalore or Chennai. Either they do not pick up the phone or the phone number does not exist. Worst experience with first flight.

Without contacting customer they have return my PAN CARD directly to their Mumbai head office.

When we try to contact regional offices they never answer or attend the calls.

on 09/06/2017 Pune office provided me contact details for Mumbai office ([protected]) is not working.

My Tracking # B903Q6574045

Worst courier service....

I have book a courier from durgapur to kolkata axis bank on dated 06.06.2017. But it is till now on 09.06.2017 you courier not reached at the destination. When i track my courier with the consignment number e[protected] it shows it was book on 08.06.2016 and received on 09.06.2016. Name of the booking agent belongs benachity opposite of durgapur peoples co operative bank. Name and shop owner name uma. Also there is a code[protected].

On 20.05.17 the courier (B991z4186073) has been despatched by my company office, mumbai for jodhpur and today it is 8.06.17 but still it has not been delivered to me. Even after communicating at first flight jodhpur office i have getting worst response as i have sent my colleague to collect the courier for two times at first flight office. But they are unable to find my courier at their office. I can't understand this type of negligence from these people. But i am very disappointed with this type of careless behavior. So kindly do the needful.
                Courier not received against docket No. K991B0480040 at Baddi (H.P.)

Shipment with Tracking no c991c0159352, was dispatched on 25/05/2017, However the shipment has not arrived. when tracking, it shows that the shipment is out for delivery which shows date of 27/05/2017. it has been more than two weeks. i have tried contacting customer care which has not been successful.
                  Kindly resolve this problem ASAP.

I had sent my android phone [lenovo k6 power] as gift item on 20/05/2017 by first flight couriers [siddarth nagar branch] to delhi. But when it was delivered, i found that it was replaced by another mobile. When i went there to send the mobile phone, i was told that mobile could not be sent. The present employee suggested me to send it as gift item. And he assured me that if there would be any custom checking, the mobile would be returned, and there is no fear stdeeling the item.

A courier has been done from kalina, Bombay to Jamnagar. On saturday, 03rd June 2017, a delivery boy came to deliver the courier but I was unavailable and so he could not deliver the same. But after that on monday they did not come to deliver my courier. I called so many times to their office at our location but they did not even replied over phone. Finally in the evening they replied and told me that your courier will get deliver on tuesday morning because no delivery boy is available today. But still this tuesday morning also I have not been delivered my courier. Requesting you to look into this matter and take the necessary actions accordingly.

Chirag Sheth
                      Jamnagar

I beena kumari d/o ashwani mahto nsdlpan n-[protected]. My pan card not recd. Till now.

A call came in my phone and recd by my husband than caller said" apna pan card le jao kanta toli se tati silwai men mera servise nahin hai maine kaha sir mere tati silwai post office men ya tati silwai courier men bhijawa dijie to bola lena hai to lo nahi to sham me wapas chala jayega fir do mahina ka intjar karna. Maine kaha ye to galat hai sir 15 km dur aur aaj hi ye kase hoga. Then saib by him. Jao mera jo ukhad lena. Unka mob no-[protected] time-11.34 am.
                        Dear sir Mera pan card first flight courier me aya but yeh log Deoghar chor ke kisi aur jagah dispatch kr Diya hai please help me.
                        Name - Mohamad Nazim Ansari
                        Acknowledgement number - [protected]

To help resolve your PAN related query/concern, kindly write us on [protected]@nsdl.co.in

. Nsdl despatched my pan card thru first flight courier vide awb - b903q6298585. Expected date of delivery was indicated as 26.05.2017.

I waited for consignment upto 29.05. I tracked consignment on ffcl site. It
                          Showed consignment wasa delivered on 22.05. At 11.54.
                          It also showed item sent out for delivery on 22.05 at 11.53.
                          Can you believe item was delivered within one minute whereas distance of my residence from ffcl surat offiuce is approx 10 kms.?

3. I then contacted ffcl mumbai office. Who gave me address and phone no of surat office and asked me to coordinate with them
                          Phone no provided was switched off. I then visited at address given by mumbai. To my shock i found there was no office at address provided to me.
                          On enquiry i was told it was shifted to another address long back. Contact no
                          Shown on the locked shutter gave contact no [protected]

4. On contacting [protected] i was told item aleardy delivered on 22.05 and whatsapped signature and phone no.
                          Neither signature is mine nor phone no. Moreover phone is non existant

5. I was then directed to delivery boy who informed item would b delivered on saturday.
                          It has not bn delivered.
                          I called [protected] several times. There is no reply. No body answers ring.

6. Mumbai office and local office at surat doesn't care to reply.
                          7. I am extremely disappointed and have requested courier to locate and deliver consignment to consignee at correct address a nd if it is lost report to sender and arrange a fresh card

8. I would rate ffcl courier at 0 out of 10.

Subhash chopra - mrs
                          Age 70
                          Dear sir, my currier no. C991C0159572 was supposed to deliver at gurudev pg room no.16, chandan colony, saidullajab, delhi-30. i forget to put building no. so it is RZ54 .
                          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.

Consignment no. C991b2264897. Content of the parcel was two pair of footwear out of which one was a shoes stolen by the courier company. The courier came to koparkairahne branch at 3.13pm on 2nd june and i had personally visited the branch at 5pm on 3rd june to collect the package. Weight was 900gms when it was sent, when i received it was only 400gms

When i complained to the branch they said call and inform the customer care and the customer care agent was not ready to take the complaint and was asking me to mail them, forcefully i told them i will not cut the call until i receive a complaint number and got it.
                            Complaint number: b[protected]
                            Later when i mailed them they said the package was delivered, however i had refused to accept it and returned it to them.
                            Meanwhile when we questioned the branch as to why the parcel was lying there for more than 24 hrs they said they had too many packages to be delivered and less staffing, which is not the right thing as their work is to deliver it on time and not to steal the content.

Additionally the package was completely covered in clear tape when it was sent, but the parcel i received was having brown tape on one side and the new pair of footwear was around 5k worth which is missing now.

Worst decision to have sent it thru first flight and also the people working have no ethics and have no manners

Booked parcel on 19 May, 2017 vide consignment no. B[protected]. Parcel booked from first flight, wagle estate, thane to Roukela, Odisha. Parcel not delivered till 3rd June, 2017. FF is telling parcel misrouted to guwahati and redirected to rourkela. Talked several times to customer care and sent e-mail. Every time getting assurance that it will be delivered. Online tracking don't show any status. Customer care team not registering complaint.

I had sent a courier (AWB-W991B2858266) to NSDL mumbai through first flight courier service on 29th April, 2017 which is not delivered till date. Site is showing, it's out for delivery from 5th May, 2017.

When I called to company no. given on the slip. It says out of service.

Pls do the needful as soon as possible.

Varun Goel
                                +[protected]...

To
                                First flight
                                Hyderabad

Consignment no j991m5867066 not delivered

You are requested to send running sheet copy with signature, date and stamp to my email [protected]@gmail.com

Consignee is saying we didn't get it till date.

Pod attached

[protected]@gmail.com

Consignee details below:

Mhd muslihuddin irfan
                                Deputy manager
                                Karvy computershare pvt ltd (Unit:reliance-mdag)
                                Karvy selenium tower b, plot no.31 & 32, gachibowli, financial district

208007 mb: [protected]
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                Jun 2, 2017
                                No reply till date

Consignment (No.-i[protected]) was dispatched from trident group barnala on 24.05.2017 and out for delivery at munjal castings, ludhiana on 29.5.2017.

Online status showing that it has been delivered but in actual it is not delivered to customer.
                                  Not able to track my consignment.

Kindly do the needful.
                                  Deepak
                                  Manager
                                  Trident group
                                  Information is insufficient. Email acknowledgement no. on [protected]@nsdl.co.in for earliest resolution of your grievance.

Bill no: b903q5672576

I have contacted on first flight couriers toll free number[protected] displayed on heir website and from there i came to know that, i need to contact first flight udham singh nagar office in uttarakhand, i called on no [protected]. From there i came to know that courier is received in haldwani (Uttarakhand) office and will be delivered from there.
                                    I contacted haldwani office phone no ([protected]), where i talked to mr rajeev and from him i come to know that courier is missing from there end and they can't deliver the the. And suggested me to apply for new pan card.
                                    If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information.