First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

Uttar Pradesh

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 61

I was expecting a delivery from nsdl, shipment number: b991q5010223 containing my pan card. As per first flight online tracking system, it shows its already delivered, and they have not noted any id or number of the person received. Unfortunately, the show my name only a the person who has received it. I tried calling their jamshedpur regional office[protected], number never connects. Tried calling mumbai number[protected], nobody picks. Have written email to customer care, no one replied.

Imon
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Poor delivery service. My order was to deliver in 4 days and it hasn't delivered to the designated place. Moreover they are asking for more deliver days. Those are urgent documents delivered to be in my office before the last date. The customer care number provided haven't picked up a single call from last 2 days. Even the customer care manager is not ready to listen the problems.
    Jun 23, 2017
    Dilkhush Arya's response
    no change from complain date.
    It is urgent it is my carers question sir what time to taken to delivered .pls ensure when deliver to doc
    Pan card dispatched by nsdl vide airway bill no b991q4835549.
    Expected date of delivery 9th june2017
    but the same not delivered till date.

I have a parcel going to panchkula, consignment no. O991b4153243,

From 21st june status is reached panchkula & scheduled to deliver next days.

Tried to call local people no body is co-operating & given any reasonable answer

Pathetic service - courier docs - e[protected], not delivered till date, showing delivered in system.

System updated with delivered whereas, its showing deliver.

Find once again - a 111, metropolish midtown, chunchgatta main road, jp nagar 7th phase bangalore - 560062

(M[protected]

This is really sad approach of first flight, which is looking worst. System updated with delivered... Whereas actually not deliverd

The booking of the courier was done on 16th june 2017 from the state of chhatisgarh by the first flight services. the parcel was sent to my location in andhra pradesh. but it has not been delivered yet. no knowledge of the current location is shown on the website. the nearest office to the delivery location is not responding to our calls. i need an urgent delivery of the parcel. i kindly request to know from the company the reason of delay and what action can be taken.

I have a parcel coming from gurgaon, consignment no. O991b4108594, which is to be delivered in nesco it park, goregaon, mumbai.

From yesterday i am seeing the status showing on your website is that the parcel is out for delivery.

I tried calling on landline nos which is totally of no use. Either they are out of service or no one is there to pick up. I called on [protected], where your staff receives the phone and any how answers to my query and gives me alternate number [protected]. But no one is there to answer.

Than again after calling on landline i get different no. [protected] where your staff assures me that it will be answered. But again just a waste of time, no one answered. I even sent a text message to, but i didn't got any response.

When i got a response from [protected], he told that he is an ex - employee and left the job 2 years back.

M991b5559636 is not delivered for 5 days. This is very important for my son's admission. The courier is left on 19th from pune and it was promised that it will be delivered in 1-2 days. I need this to be delivered asap.

It has reached chennai on 20th but it is yet to be delivered to vit university. This is not professional on part of you. I will take drastic actions if it doesnot reaches it destination tomorrow.

Please note that i have send documents thru first flight courier vide docket no
                F991b2584135 from bangalore to new delhi on 15-june-17 however till date
                23-jun-17 courier has not been delivered to destination place.
                This is an worst service from first flight.

I have booked a consignment from pune to kolkata on 13/06/2017 and was assured that it will reach kolkata by 16th june. However it is 22nd and it has still not raised. Customer care not picking the phone. Consignment number: m991b5609888. It is very urgent. I have sent mails to the customer care as well but no reply from their side. The package seems to be untracakble of where about. The courier company has the worst service what i see. Need the issue to be resolved at the earliest.

The below parcel was lost in transit from lko to bangalore & still we had not received anyclaim from past 5+ mnth.

We had been following with our vikas nagar first flight branch & there is no resulution from last 5 mnths

Its surprising that firm like first flight had a poor processes with big brandname which seems to be a fake now.

Please your urgent steps to settle the claim

Tracking no: j991m4318465

Zeeshan
                    My consignment no. Is B903Q6555451.
                    Which was sent by IT Deptt. On 29th May 2017 & which was delivered by 8th June 2017. But I could not get this consignment. Please help me immediately.

Dear team,

I applied for a pan card my courier bill number is-b903q330072, whenever i'm tracking the courier it says that the card is delivered on 09-jan-2017 to someone named azeem but i don't even know him how can they delivered someone's confidential things to anyone i didn't receive any card neither they bothered to call me once when they were delivering it such a bad service i don't know if how to get my card and whenever i try to call them they don't pick the call once however the call was connected they said we don't take complaints of east delhi i have sent then mails as well but still i've not got any revert not the bloody automatic response... Please i request you to help me.
                      Aug 8, 2021
                      Kindly provide us with your 15 digit PAN acknowledgement number to check the status.

An application was submitted for correcting my date of birth in my pan card # ahfps 4876 a through integrated data management services pvt. Ltd. At salem, tamil nadu on 5th, may 2017 vide acknowledgement # n[protected]. The rectified pan card was sent to my address through first flight couriers vide airway bill no. B903q6867983. I received an sms in this regard. Then i received a phone call from one mr. Dhanasekar, asking me to meet him near pudhur kovil in salem regarding the card. He threatened me that the card would get lost if i failed to meet him and collect the card! I phoned the local office of first flight couriers and talked to one mr. Madhu who is in charge of the branch. He says that the card has been sent for delivery yesterday itself but denies any knowledge of a person named mr. Dhanasekar! Now my card is at stake and i am afraid that my card would be misused. I solicit immediate action to restore my card.

J. Shanthi.
                        Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution

If we said by air means at least two days required then you required 5 days to deliver one parcel from cbd belapur to vashi when it reaches at 19th c[protected]
                          Shame on your business you people can do business but not genuine business for that you don't have balls

Worst experience i ever had is this pod no.

Sorry please forgive me that i have booked parcel in first flight

Dear concern,

This is to inform you, we have released one courier on 13th jun'17 for patna, which has been booked at your jamshedpur hub on 14th, till 20th we haven't get any update.

Consignment number is : u[protected]

On 20th i called the local office, where no one has picked the call, then have called the gm, mr. Basant, he has assured me to get the courier delivered.

The very next day i have received the call from my home that the courier person is saying due to shortage of employee he is unable to get the same delivered, then have called mr. Ranjeet (Gm-patna) on [protected], he is saying pl. Send someone to collect the courier else we will again send the same to jamshedpur.

Pl. Let me know, this is how the person is talking with a customer being a senior official of the company, then how his executives will revert to us, and if the no one was available why the courier was pending for next 7 days.

This must be answerable.

This is regarding only one courier issue, i am writing to, being an individual customer.

Pl. Note it down, i am working in telecom company and in regular basis sending couriers to the respective clients, 5 out of 10 courier is getting returned, saying address not found/customer not met.
                            Pl. Note this, all our couriers are getting done to factories and plants at main jamshedpur city, how come the address is not getting find by the person, where i am clearly mentioning the phone number also.

Would request to enhance the level of your services and basic behavior.

I have booked an item in bihar for bangalore weighting 10kg. Item parcel no # u991b0246482. It is received in the delivery branch on 16th june 2017.

Yet not delivered. When called to the first flight then customer was informed that the parcel is destroyed.

How come a courier company decide what to be done with the parcel.
                              Why i am not intimated for the destruction of parcel. Why i am not contacted for any information.

I need my money to be refunded with an apology. I will not accept the parcel in the worsen condition and it is there in the office from 16th june till date without any intimation to the customer.

I expect my complaint to be acknowledged and strict actions towards this.

Nsdl have booked the courier (Pan card) on 3rd june, it has been showing transit for almost 17 days.. Even we have contacted local branch office, they have no proper answer regarding the parcel... It will hardly take 4-5 days to reach coimbatore from mumbai.. It is surprise to see this poor service courier company assoiciated with nsdl inspite of more complaints...
                                We have no guarantee for items untill we receive the courier from first flight...

Let us share maximum to create an awareness about this poor service..

Maine 14 june ko first flight couriers se
                                  Chamber vashinaka k liye ek envolap bheja that jo ki aaj 6 din ho gaye hain abhi tak nhi pahucha

Mohd shahid room no 206 building no 9, dr. Baba sahed ambedker c. H. As near r. N. A. Park mahada colony vashinaka chembur 400074
                                  Contect number [protected] hai is address par couriers bheja gaya hai jo abhi tak nhi pahocha
                                  Aapse request hai ki meri complain ko register kare or problem saul kare

Sir/madam
                                    I want to let you know that i pawan tiwari have sent a courier through first flight on 08/06/2017 from sultanpur (228001) to varansi (221007) and told their representative that its ugent. He assured me that courier would be delivered by 10/06/2017. When courier was not delivered on that day i started visiting sultanpur office of first flight and they told there is no connectivity so we couldn't track the shipment. Then he gave me contact no. Of a madam named sanju of varansi office but even my continuous efforts she never picked my call. Today i again visited sultanpur office and they contacted sanju of varanasi and she said that area pin code is not serviceable and when i checked on first flight website its showing that this area pin code is serviceable. Further i want to tell you that neither a call is made to sender not receiver regarding the courier. This was an urgent courier i want to ask you why it took 8 days to decide that whether area pin code is serviceable or not? And if it was not serviceable then why i have not been informed from their end? For what they guys were waiting about? If it is showing serviceable on their website than how their employee can say that its not serviceable? I have sent an email on [protected]@firstflight.net on june15 and again on june 17 at [protected]@firstflight.net regarding this but not even got a reply from their end. I got my courier returned on 19/06/2017 which i have sent on 08/06/2017 that too for varanasi after 11 days. This shows negligence from their end and is total breach of consumer service policies.
                                    So i request you to please have a look into the matter and resolve my issue as soon as possible.
                                    Expecting your early and favourable response.
                                    Pawan tiwari

I sent a courier frm kothaguda, hyderabad to bangalore from first flight couriers. I was charged ₹1729 for 8.5 kg. I checked on the weight calculator on first flight website which shows ₹876. The courier guy looting in the name of first flight. I have attached the receipt and screen shot herewith. I request first flight couriers to look into this matter.
                                      My courier was sent from Nagpur, consignment no. M[protected] was sent on 6th June 2017 and it had been reached on its destination at calicut on 12th June 2017, but still the courier is not delivered.

Dear team
                                        We are your corporate customer and company name is bandhan bank ltd rudrapur uttarakhand and i complaint against mr mohan your courier pickup staff is use very burst language and he is coming after call and and use abusing language so pls look this matter seriously otherwise we change the courier service. And any enquiry for my side pls call to [protected]