First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

Uttar Pradesh

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 64

I haven't received my pan card yet, it was to deleivered by 19th may.
When reached to first flight they said they contacted with us by haven't received any call and that too the last day I approached the courier boy he said he hasn't received any courier named Amit Kumar Singh
And they returned it to nsdl
My tracking No : J[protected]

Not delivering the parcel on my address asking me to come and pick it in their office... and says delivery is not available in my area.

If so then why you guys Book the parcel?????????????
If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information.

I was bound to write this feedback based on the treatment met to my elderly parents by "First Flight, Katatoli, Ranchi". When my father's PAN arrived, the first flight courier representative called him up and said that he should collect the courier from his office as he is too busy to deliver at our home address. When my father denied, he threatened to return the courier. When confronted that if he couldn't deliver why they accepted the delivery responsibility he started abusing my father over phone. Later he returned the courier.

I would request to take firm action against such employee who couldn't have decency on how to talk to customers. Due to his action my father couldn't get his PAN card on time causing more problems. Also most of the e-commerce sites deliver at my home address, so there is no excuse of address being a remote one.

Hope to hear back.
    First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    May 20, 2017
    Updated by sujeet375
    Address of first flight: Kanta Toli Chowk, Sultan Ln, Kantatoli, Ranchi, Jharkhand

My PAN is last by First Flight Couriers Sub Center Jagdishpur U.P. My PAN No. is CHZPR5749F and Dispatched date 27-March-2017 and Bill No. B903Q5206824. Please provide my PAN. I am contact with sub center Jagdishpur and other authorized member. Jagdishpur Sub Center Manager No. - [protected]. Online PAN Receipt attachment.

A consignment was sent on 15.04.17 vide dkt no:B[protected] is not reached to the consignee and we have asked for proof of delivery of the consignment but no one is responding.

We are a clinic and use your (First Flight) services to send medicines to our patients, we sent a parcel(Medicine) to Patna (Kankarbagh) POD - R[protected], Medicine was sent on 5th May 2017 and the tracking system updates show tat the medicine reach your Kankarbagh Office on 8th May but the patient has not received the medicines as yet. It is nearly 2 weeks and the patient is suffering without medicines.
          Request you to kindly look into the matter on a priority basis and pls have the medicines delivered to the patient the address.

My Pan Card Nsdl Without Calling Rerun
            Consignment Number B903Q6165062
            Plz This Consignment Send Your Odhav Branch I Will Pickup Our Branch My Consignment

Hi, have not received a consignment with doc no(Awb no) - U[protected] though its dispatched on 9 the of May 2017. Its ridiculous that first flight which prompt to deliver courier within 24 hrs can't able to deliver a consignment after 11 days too. Request to take stringent against it for a better experience. The courier boy is holding it from last 3 days.

Team,

I have an issue with first flight courier service. My friend posted a courier with important documents from bank to be submitted in my office.

Pod: a[protected]
                Posted on[protected] and received on[protected]

Source: anantapur district, andhra pradesh
                Destination: sholingnallur, chennai

Due to this delay, i got loss of 20k. I have paid with my pocket. This is not fair. No one updated us on the status. Also not able to track for the first few days from online.

Please take action and do needful.

Shanwaz

PAN card agency sent a my pan card thru First Flight Courier vide B991Q4707814 on 16 Apr 17. After one month has been completed my pan card not yet been received. Plz look into the matter n resolve the issue at the earliest.

First Flight Couriers are a terrible courier service. I have heard of faulty service by them in the past. Two extremely important documents have been lost in transit by them. They do not update the transit and delivery status due to which one cannot understand where their document can be. Extremely inefficient and unreliable. There is no contact number given on their website for inquiry. I sincerely request all organizations, especially banks to refrain from using First Flight couriers as this causes a lot of worry and incovenience to us, not to mention the hazard of the document falling in the wrong hands.

Please note that I sent a letter to Kolkata from Durgapur on[protected]doc no-E[protected]) but till 12-05-17 it has not been delivered. I had to face a lot of problem. Please take action immediately revealing the cause. Even if there is any fault from my side it should have been informed much earlier. This delay is not at all acceptable.

Subrata Das
                      AWB B903Q5764215 Expected Delivery Date is 01/05/2017
                      But Still i did not Receive Pancard
                      No any Information Available on FIRST FLIGHT COURIER site
                      So please Help me

Hi, there was a courier that has to come from allahabad to gugaon.
                        Refrence no j991m5857881.
                        But it was delievered to some unknown person.
                        Now i have no conatct to reach that person whom the courier boy has handed my article.
                        I am unable to reach through the customer care helpline also.

Please help.

I have booked a consignment which contains box of sweets on[protected] through first flight couriers to srikakulan, its been 5 days still it was not delivered yet. Consignment number : a[protected]

When i'm trying to reach these guys their registered phone number in web is not working.

However i tried to reach local courier people their response is too bad.

I'm not at all happy with their services
                          I never recommended

I booked one of my item from Juhu Mumbai to Chandigarh on 3rd May2017. While I am checking the consignments status it still (10/05/2017)shows not delivered. Even though item has reached to Chandigarh on 5th May 2017.

I tried to call to Chandigarh as well as mumbai call center at different no, even cell phone but I have never seen such a worst pvt call center. They will not respond to your call or they will disconnect your call. I dont understand how can this possible, if status is not update in any way with customer for 5 to 6 days. Its a shame and big shame to the First Flight Management team. Who is going to book them in near future ?
                            Consignment Number: B[protected]

Since 10 days i m tracking one courier but we are unable to contact
                              May 09, 2017
                              Updated by VIKASH kkkkkkkk
                              uo[protected]

I was expecting a courier today as per details below.
                                From: Raja Pocket Books
                                Courier tracking no: D[protected]
                                Date of Delivey: 09-May-2017
                                Name: Gajendra Bisht

The delivery boy called me and asked to come on road for delivery. I told him that I am in a meeting and requested him to deliver at reception. But he rudely denied and told that I am putting it on the building main entrance security room and I have to pick it from there. I asked him how he can deliver my courier to anybody who even did not recognise me. He said "Jo karna hai kar lo, delivery to building gate par hi hogi." I mean such a cheap language and such a bad service from firstflight was not expected. And that too when we are paying them for "door to" delivery. Govt. post is much better that firstflight.

ICICI lombard had sent my car insurance policy to my residential address G.T Riad Colony, Baburbag, Burdwan -4, West Bengal on 27 th April, 2017 vide firstflIght reference number B903Q2520621.
                                  Is it a currier or some thing else? Still now I haven't received my letter. Even ordinary post is far more better than your currier service. 16 days have already elapsed still I haven't received my letter.
                                  Same thing happened with me in last year also. In last year after lodging repeated complaints I got my policy.
                                  This type of negligence, callousness & deficiency in discharging duty will not be tolerated this year. How adamant yours staffs are ? They don't care for customer's service in time.
                                  More over the behaviour of the local staffs at Burdwan is also very bad . This isn't expected from any professional company.
                                  I'll wait for one day only for your response & then will bring the matter before Media, before consumer affairs ministry & before other sectors.
                                  You must be ashamed & apologise for your activities.
                                  Expecting sharp reply & response.
                                  Thanking you,
                                  Dr Dibyendu Roy

Dear Sir/Madam
                                    Our consignment R991B1215597 book on22 april but Gwalior branch office not delivered to us date 1st may. Please take necessary action against first flight courier Gwalior branch office.

Sir, my consignment no is R991B1079651 booked at jaipur, for destination 800008 oin patna bihar.. On date[protected] but status not displayed on ur site and product not delivered yet... How bad ur service sir.. Even my docket have insured also.. Plz do something otherwise i goes to consumer forum

To,

First Flight Couriers,

My very important documents has couriered through First Flight (Bhopal to Lucknow) on 21st April'17 for which consignment no. was given P991B0603150 but today is 30th April & I have not received my documents till date even I have charged Rs.140/- for this 3rd class services.

Due to delay this, I was miss the chance to get admission of my younger girl in a specific school as Birth Certificate not received even after 10 days.

Diffidently i will see you all fraudsters in Consumer Court.

How you fool the people, Named First Flight but Buffalo Vehicle may be faster than you

Rahul Bhatnagar