First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

Uttar Pradesh

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 66

Worst courier service. Packet delivered were opened and half of the snacks were missing.
Courier boy fought for delivery at provided address & asked us to pick at Bus stop. After several phone calls, when delivered he commented "Ïtne paiso mei ghr tk nhi deliver krte", if we define the rates of workers? why we should suffer if salary is less by company? When we opened the cover packet from courier, our original packet was in worst condition (attach pic). It was already opened and snacks were missing and messed up together with extra waste. It seems packet was opened and snacks fall down and somebody refilled it with dust from the floor? We were not informed that sealed packet will be reopen somewhere in the route for extra check when packed? and if we are missing with original material where should we go to?
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i need to ask the status of my courier..but hardly they pick up the call..bell goes on ringing... Services need to be provided...otherwise there is other courier companies too...this is last time i will ever use first flight services...the customer care no. is [protected]..and is in noida sec 2. Please resolve or remove these lazy peoples from your company for betterment.

Dear sir/madam

my courier vide airway bill no. B903Q5371404, 4 apr 2017 but

not for deleverd my address and this courior servisec is very

very bad pleas improved your services

thanks

My product is not deliver to my address Bangalore.my consignment number is E[protected].

Dear concern,

Courier details : A991B3222469

Destination address is Ibrahimpatnam (R.R District), Hyderabad. 501510.

From Chandhanagar.

I have given my parcel cover to my nearest shop on 11.04.2017 and your pick up guy has not taken on that day -- 1 day delay.

I have inquired with the shop guy very next day and he replied me that the pick up guy has not come to pick up on 12.04.2017 - - 2 days delay at starting point only.

Finally courier started on 13.04.2017 from the origin -- 3rd day.

On 14.04.2017 -- No update -- 4th day.

On 15.04.2017 i have tracked on online and i came to know that it has been reached to nearest destination branch -- 5th day.

I called on customer care number for almost 20 times and no response.

Finally i got one number from just dial of LB Nagar and no one is receiving my call --- Very very irresponsible.

Finally call got from LB nagar branch and the guy was saying to my friend (who was supposed to receive my parcel) that the courier will not come to the address which specified on the parcel and also saying that IF YOU WANT THE CONSIGNMENT YOU COME TO LB NAGAR AND COLLECT OR ELSE WE WILL RETURN THE COURIER (said with very rash manner).

IF THE SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE ADDRESS THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD ME IN THE STARTING ITSELF I WOULD I HAVE GONE TO SOME OTHER COURIER SERVICE.

LOCAL SERVICE ONLY TAKEN 5 DAYS.

If they return my parcel means who will give my money.

Prasad.

On 10th April 2017 In indore geetabhawan first flight agent booked parcel for Chennai with Thier premium services promise and charged excess amount for docket no.P991P0004355 but it was not delivered on priority basis and takes more than 3 days now no one ready to redress my complaint and even not told sorry for Thier fault .

First Flight is one of the most horrible and cheating couriers.

I had send a courier from Pune to Bangalore.

After 5 days it shows out for delivery from last 2 days.

Most the numbers on the website do not work

One number was working, but as soon as I said I said my courier has not reached, they DISCONNECT my call and blocked my number.

When I call their representative who picked the courier for delivery, he says it will be delivered shortly... that's his standard answer all the time.

Sir my consignment no is m991q3250332 its showing on your site it received as on 14.03.2017 but i did not received it as on date. Please provide me my consignment or give the reason why you did not delivered me as on 14.04.2017. If you all ready delivered provide name of the recipient.
                Name : pratima kumari
                Address : a 23, kaushal puri, chauhan patti, near amba associate, sabhapur delhi 110094

It is quite unfortunate that one courier is booked in first flight on 8th april 2017 from chennai but today it is 13th april still it is not reached the destination. Every time i called customer care no, they only tpld that it will be delivered on any day. The courier is lying in bangalore from 11th april 2017 onwards and nobody cared to deliver. I find this extremely unsatisfactory and unprofessional. As a corporate person i should feel that they sho work as per their ethics and name what they have given to themselves "first flight".
                  C991b2231280

Kindly inform you that my pan card not diliver but when i chek this on first flight it show dilivered.

First flight consinment no-b991q4586720

Please tell me about this consinment,

Ir please teck on urgent base because if my pancard in other hand then it should be critical for me. And diliver boy haw can diliver my pan card to other person.

Hobit kumar chauhan
                    [protected], [protected]
                    Dear Hobit,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

I have been waiting to receive this courier since 3 days. I supposed to receive it within couple of days as it was promised and i paid for.
                      When i track to see the progress it shows:
                      Location date local time status
                      Bangalore[protected]:35 arrived at bae white field branch

As your bangalore office is at whitefield my to address is located as whitefield only. So, why is it taking sooooo long to deliver a courier which is not important to you but me.

Tracking no: A991B3210843 sent from Hyderabad to bangalore.

Need more info call me at [protected],

My courrier number is p991m0329404
                        It was booked from indore to ropar punjab on[protected] but it was not delivered there and returned to indore. Which was received by me on 12/4/17 no call were made by any courrier service of first flight in punjab to the concern person to whom courrier was send. My booking charges also not returned by office.

Below mention consignment pending for deleivery and not any update last 4 days.

Consignment No. B903Q5461018...

My father has send mecial test report and bill of around 50, 000 for insurance claim from united india insurance company. The document beraring non :c[protected] booked from komarapalayam, bhavani, tamilnadu to jajpur - k - road, odisha 755019 on 06.04.17, has not been received yet. First fligh courier chennai representative infomed that document has been despatced to kolkata hub on 09-04-17, but kolkata representative informed they have not received such document. I have to submit the document to mycompany atpinebefore 14-04-17 for claiming the amount.

Hello sir, with due regards it is to inform you that I have ordered an ebiz package from hardoi and it was arrived in Hardoi at 7/03/2017, but due to some reason I was not able to receive it, your Hardoi 's Department had Sent it back to noida B-26 Sector 64 on 16/03/2017but they said they haven't received any package .My package is on the way from Hardoi to Noida.My POD NO-W[protected] . PLease register my complain and give me the current status of my package
                            Apr 10, 2017
                            Nothing as done by the company, no response

I sent a courier to Bangalore which is suppose to deliver today...But there is no update from u guys when I tracked it they showed it's arrived to the area branch... Tried to call customer care but didn't pick my call... It's a gift for my frd today it's his birthday...I send the courier bcz I want to gift him on his birthday...U guys are not responding properly never gng to use ur serious anymore

Worst service i am getting. due to impression in mind that fist flight is best and consignment reached to destination in minimum time. but it was wrong impression .
                                My urgent courier item reached at Adityapur (Jamshedpur) since last 3 days and had to deliver to me at Adityapur (Jamshedpur)but still i am blank.
                                kindly do the needful.

Consignemt No. U[protected].

Abhijeet Kumar
                                [protected].
                                [protected]@rediffmail.com

Air way bill no.B903Q4087515( PAN CARD)was hold at local courier center from 10 feb.2017 and status was updated as delivered.
                                  Today when i visited their office and received it personally and asked about reason of non delivery Courier guy told me that they don't give delivery in Sector 4, partII. When asked that why status was updated as delivered, he replied that it was updated by Ambala first flight office and not by him.
                                  Please note that this address is well within the city.Noone even bother to contact at given number.
                                  And if they don't deliver then courier should not be book for this particular area in future so that sender can look for other good options.
                                  Gagandeep kaur
                                  H.No.-231, sector -4, Part II
                                  Kurukshetra, 136118
                                  Haryana
                                  Mob.- [protected]
                                  Email- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

First Flight Tracking number E[protected] is dispatched on 4/4/2017 from durgapur for Bangalore, am observing no tracking update online with last Tracking update on 4th April only, send an SMS with SMS Tracking option, even I dont get any response on that
                                    Email Tracking link is also down,
                                    The worst part is the Customer Care numbers are either busy or else they are not bothered to pick up the calls

It's my sheer advice not to stop this first flight business because they are just minting money and 0 service provided. Your order might not get delivered for days and days and don't even expect any of the customer care executives to call you or even pick up your call. My order containing sweets was placed on 30th march to Cantonment. It reached in area office on 1st april, still there was no updation online or any calls recieved from them. I continously called in pune and mumbai office but nobody picked up the calls. Several mails were dropped but no response. After great efforts I got the no. Of area where it was recieved and they said we'll not deliver to cant. Area, its not allowed. Bloody, my foot not allowed. Amazon, DTDC, Myntra, Printland all has reached till there, but bloody first flight cannot. And if they are so useless, why they didn't inform me before. Finally my recipient from cantonment had to go there and collect, Imagine! Thank god my sweets were not spoilt! I would never in my life send anything through first flight.