[Resolved] First Flight Couriers — Delivery issue

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 aftabh595
i didn"t receive my parcel as my tracking no. D991Z4924295, As i check my tracking no. it is showing it is delivered on 17.08.2016. i already send mail to the authorize person of flight courier ([protected]@firstflight.net, [protected]@firstflight.net) as they are not giving any reply about my courier.

Kindly help me in my issue as am waiting for my courier since 10 days.
waiting for reply in my case, please guide me.

Regards:

Delivery issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 6, 2016
i didn"t receive my parcel as my tracking no. D991Z4924295, As i check my tracking no. it is showing it is delivered on 17.08.2016. i already send mail to the authorize person of flight courier ([email protected], [email protected]) as they are not giving any reply about my courier.

Kindly help me in my issue as am waiting for my courier since 30 days.
waiting for reply in my case, please guide me.

[Aug 29, 2016] First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aftabh595, Aug 31, 2016
Still I'm waiting reply from courier no one contact me.
Updated by aftabh595, Sep 07, 2016
Today we receive my checkbook
Thanks and regards

Comments

I have apply for pan card and my card is at first flight courier ' s office bt i dont have a delevery last 13 Days
I want to know my pan card delivery address because we have not received it and status has been shown that it would be received by someone else. Plz help us ang give me exact address of that location.
Thanku
STOOPS ENTERTAINMENT's reply, Sep 26, 2018
I hope the delivery boy doesn't asks for money to provide U the information
Delivery Boy is asking for money from my client despite of the fact that I have ALREADY paid the shipping CHARGES.
Unprofessionalism is the word to be used.
Also, when denied, he THREATENED that no more PARCELS will be delivered from now onwards and we can do whatever we want..
Shipping number is G991Q0755568
Dear Sir my pan card is not delivered for me my pan card tracking number is M991Q6591667 plze my pan card give me

+91 52 2394 4444 [Lucknow]