FirstCry.com
Brainbees Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

FirstCry.com Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

FirstCry.com related photos (227)

FirstCry.com Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered combo pack- mamy poko extra absorb pant style diapers small-17 pieces wd mamy poko soft wipes-50 pieces. But received only diapers not wipes.
Kindly send complete product(Wipes).

Process id- w3190990plh20244951
Order no- 3190990plh2024495
Invoice no- 139752

Shilpa
Received incomplete product

[Mar 22, 2016] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Iwant to return a produt because i oderd only one i got two products

Firstcry.com — Broken attachment-order no 4714860PY72580361

The attachment reached in broken cond. pl.arrange it collect from our door pl.replace it

I ordered huggis ultra soft pants large size for boys(2802061PUB4130184) on 24 Th january 2016 . It was mentioned that early bird prize on preorder and one huggis aloe baby wipe With 80 Pieces will be included free with this order.
    But the item arriced with no wips. Only the huggis diaper packet was there. No earky bird prize though it is mentined. I need my huggis aloe Baby wipe with 80 Pieces.

[Mar 13, 2016] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I contacted customer care but without knowing anythingthey just told me that there was no such offer. First time one person i called from customer care and he told that there was offer 1 Month ago anf after that another person called me and told there was no offer. They are trying to convince me forcibly.
    I orderd one product that os one
    Rubix cube . But i got two cubes

Order No.is - 2087762PME02E5650
      Oder Placed Date - 19/02/2016

At the time of payment for the above...

I ordered for a Blue shirt for my baby as it was showing available in the website. They just cancel the order whimsically stating the product is not available. I changed my order to a Green shirt. This time they send me a ‘Similar’ shirt, which is basically a poor quality shirt, and a different sets of cloths altogether. I broached it up to Firstcry team and asked them to replace it with the original one. Now they are not at all attending my grievance, although I already made my payment for the product.

[Mar 01, 2016] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Order no – 2774244PMC3035805

I have given an order 2693349PID9780930 in firstcry.com for 5 articles i.e., baby earbuds, diapers, wipes, humdurd almond oil and Jhonson baby diaper rashpowderon 18.02.16, all are received my on 22.02.16 and incase of Jhonson baby diaper rashpowder it was manufactured in Jul2014 and best before 24 months which expires in Jul 16, that quantity of 200 grams will useful to us for above 1 year.but it will expires in short period therefore I was informed the company that I will return it and requested them to replace it with newstock or refund the amount, the company was informed that according to their policy there is no facility to replace therefore they will refund the amount by way of depositing in cash wallet so as enable me to purchase another goods in future. But Fault is dealt with the company why should I accept so I want refund in to my bank account
        Johnson
        Johnson

[Feb 23, 2016] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company: Firstcry.com
          Order ID- 946737POC52DB830, product- 812713 Bella Moda Minnie Applique Dress - Multicolor.

I had ordered one jacket in their 11 to 11.11 minutes offer scheme due to which I got a cashback coupon of Rs750.
          and against that i ordered 2 items 1.one slip on and 2.A Dress
          And now this dress frock is 2size shorter and I requested a return of this product.
          And as per their “Return Policy”, there will be no questions asked while
          returning and when I make use of this policy, I was grilled to the core.
          Further to add to the misery, instead of refunding the full amount they are refunding only the net value and not refunding the cash back amount that was applied to this order.
          This means the cash back I had earned is completely wasted and this was their intention.
          The story doesn’t end here, further they ask me to “DONATE” that dress which I had bought (PAID) for my daughter.
          Donating or not is completely a consumers choice and I am sure no organization or their representatives should be
          telling this to hide their flaws.
          The customer care representative are so rude to talk that every point of the conversation they kept repeated that this
          discount/cashback “WE” gave you as if it was some favour done to me whereas this cashback was against a order and
          well earned by me and not any favour.
          Pls help me with this and also so that they don't cheat other consumers in the name of cash back.

[Feb 18, 2016] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made order for pamper diaper on 18th Jan 2016 and my order number is 2932607PPA82D6479 AND order is delivered to me on 20th Jan 2016 and i applied cash back promo code or coupon code CPNZG25DIAP but my cash back is not credited in my first cry account till date (05th Feb 2016) and i also contacted to customber care of first cry for two time but i don't get any satisfactory answer from them.

[Feb 05, 2016] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a lot many items from first cry and returned a few.so there was cash accumulated the n my account.when the next delivery came home four packets were there out of which 2 packs were prepaid . As no one was at home the guy asked the servant to pay for all the four.three days hav passed filing the complaint but no action been taken yet.

[Jan 22, 2016] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

FirstCry is not doing a fair business. They offer cashback - I cashback coupon is used, they will send the defective products...

I purchased the huggies diaper from first cry. Com and is injurious for my baby skin and they provide me bad quality diaper so who will be responsible for this

[Dec 31, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by satish123yadav Jan 03, 2016 Sir my baby skin is become very sensitive and she is very weeping always
                So please help me for bad quality of diaper

My Name is jayapragash I order a couple of baby diapers on 5th of December 2015, the expected delivery date was 18 th of december 2015. There is no update after 12th december 2015 while I track the order the last information was the consignment has reached chennai. On 20th december i spoke to Expessbees and they said that nobody was there in my home to deliver the product. I am sure always someone will be there in my home as I have a 9 months old baby also the customer care executive of expressbee promised me that the product will be delivered next day. I have called the expressbee customer care 3 time after two day interval of each call they told that tomorrow.. tomorrow... Finally I called firstcry and informed them about the issue they told that they will escalate it to the manager and within 24 hours they update me. Nobody has turned up so for. If first cry have an option to deliver a product on next day then why they have not sent me another new product through the courier to solve my problem. My Contact no.[protected]

[Dec 24, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered 01 bicycle from first cry on 01.12.2015 (Order Number:66483OK[protected] but still the product is not delivered. I had followed up multiple times but still the same is undelivered & they are saying the product in transit from 02.12.2015. 20 days had already been passed & product is still in transit. Customer care is not picking the call & on emailing them proper resolution is not provided. I want order to be cancelled & full refund to be provided.
                    Product not delivered on time

[Dec 23, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MY Order no.2900355OT952C4000 this is my order no...i want to cancle this...email...i.d is. verma.[protected]@gmail.com from ajay...

I ordered for a "Playgro Super Slide With Swing - Red & Green" of amount Rs.6500 on 29th Nov and estimate delivery was on 6 Dec but its 2 weeks above than original delivery date. Order Number:1221039OU73117229 Most frustrating thing is when I look at shipping details . First from 29Nov to 10Dec package was roaming around in Delhi then since 14Dec till 20Dec its roaming in Bangalore. It has already been out of delivery twice. Shipping details: http://www.xpressbees.com/track-shipment.aspx?tracking_id=%203K[protected] Customer care gives variety of delay excuses i.e. - firstcry says that contact xpressbees which is courier they can tell you where order is. - Your pincode is out of our service area (Firstcry/Xpressbees delivered 2 times in same month at same address) - Package is misrouted - Latest excuse is that your product they have bought from some different vendor hence it taking time. - If you initiate refund then its again a long process Now today I being frustrated called firstcry to cancel the order and they very casually and bluntly says that as its shipped order then it will take 4-5 days to initiate refund.

I had not received my order from you(First Cry.com), Order No . 2726172OB49870256 In spite of my previous reminder through the below mail, i had not received any response from firstcry.com Am totally fed up with the service of first cry and xpress bees. the product was supposed to be delivered on 13th Nov 15, as per yours below details, but it's almost 1 month by now and still i had not received the product. as per xpress bees tracking details the product has reached the hub at my home town on 27th Nov 15, i don't know why they hadn't yet delivered the product. kindly do the needful at the earliest. Thanks & Regards Gopinath.K ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: gopi nath To: "[protected]@firstcry.com" Sent: Thursday, 19 November 2015 10:24 PM Subject: Order No . 2726172OB49870256 Hi kindly find the below details of my order, and am yet to receive the product, am totally frustrated, kindly check and revert back. hope u will do the needful swiftly. with regret Customer. Thank you for your order on FirstCry.com. Your Order No . 2726172OB49870256 has been shipped via Xpressbees. Details of this shipment as below: Shipment AWB Number: 3KE06980203 Estimated Delivery Date:[protected] Product Details Quantity Status Estimated Delivery Date Khaitan Cannon Deluxe Bicycle - 14 Inch Khaitan Cannon Deluxe Bicycle - 14 Inch 1 Shipped [protected] Order Delivery address: 133A 2nd East Cross Street Nethaji Nagar Sathuvachari Vellore, Tamilnadu Pincode: 632009

[Dec 10, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Despite continuous follow up on my orders, first cry has failed to deliver the product in time and with no further update till date. The logistic team and the customer service team does. It have any firm updates and can only sound helpless by stating " your stuff will be delivered asap". Full amount has been paid for the products already. This need to be published across sites about carelessness of the company to deliver on their commitment. Regards...Indrashish Das [protected]

[Dec 07, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a purchase of Figaro Olive Oil - 1 Liter/916 gm Order No . 2684511OT62330149 has been shipped via FIRST FLIGHT Shipment AWB Number: F991Q2836429 by first cry .The order has not deliverd to me by the courier showing address insufficient and returned back to the firstcry hub .I made this order on 18th november and lot of time passed but the first cry has not refund me my money back to my account . i contact to their customer so many but they every time they are giving excuses . very very poor customer support of firstcry. I request you everyone please do not buy any product from firstcry as they are looting customers, as they do a cheat with me .
                            Firstcry the cheater eat my money and has not send me the product

[Dec 06, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered some products on 20/11/15 and the estimated delivery date is 25/11/15 but the same is not delivered yet. I have contacted the customer care 6 times till now but they only say that they are checking with logistic team. Initially when I called them they were not able to track the shipment also. My Order # 2818856OL67636230

[Dec 03, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Sir, I had ordered one product online from firstcry on 7th November and the estimated delivery date for the same was...

For the 1223623OK6077A038, pick up and delivery location is Bangalore. Still it is taking a long time. xpressbees customer service is very rude and am not getting a proper reply from any of the service executives. Delivery person called me yesterday and informed that the order would b delivered by today 22 nov. But it has not happened, also manager Suman promised me to deliver it by 19th. When I asked for a compensation since the product is not delivered on time as promised, I got a cold response saying they will try or it may not be possible. For my second order 1223623OX6300C662- order was placed on 19th Nov. Still the status is confirmed. As communicated this order was supposed to be shipped yesterday 21st. But there is no progress, I am not sure how many months it may take for this order.

[Nov 22, 2015] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.