Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

CA AMIT
We have ordered moto g 8gb having order no.OD[protected] & recieved the handset against the said order concerned. Now we are facing the heat as well as battery problem in handset. So i requested you to take necessary action in this regard. Regards Amit gulati H.No. 2960 N.H.B.C, PANIPAT [protected]

Heat Problem of mobile moto g
Heat Problem of mobile moto g

febinjose
    I have purchased a SAMSUNG GRAND 2 on 12th June 2014 but I haven't got the bill or invoice with the boxpice. I had called the customer care but they are not responding. Order number:OD[protected] Tax invoice No Bill: [protected] so kindly please sent the invoice to the mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Flipkart — Order not delivered, False Information by Customer Care executives [Resolved]

ankita1883

ankita1883
      Order # OD[protected] by Flipkart.com for 'Chumbak Back Cover for Motorola Moto G' has been delayed for over 3 days now! I paid 695 INR Through my credit card for this order. Here is what I have tried/ faced in dealing with Flipkart: June 11 : Expected delivery of product, NOT DELIVERED. No intimation of delay by Flipkart June 12: I call Flipkart customer care and speak to Shruti N - she tells ms that product is delayed and a replacement will be sent to my end of the Day same day - June 12th. She gives me complaint #[protected] June 13: The product is not yet delivered. I call customer care and speak to some Aman deep/ preet. He tells me that product will take 36 business hours to reach me. I ask for a cancellation and he refuses. I tell him that I will take this case to Consumer Forum as Shruti had lied to me about same day delivery and Flipkart is not Cooperating with me. June 14: The product is NOT DELIVERED Yet. Manish from Flipkart calls me from #[protected] at around 4:35 PM. He asks me if I need a replacement for my product as it is delayed. I tell him about my calls with Shruti (who gave me wrong info and lied) and Aman (who did not cooperate). Manish asks if I want to cancel my order. This is heights of irresponsible behavior by flipkart. My order is delayed by 3 days, all customer care executives are giving me false/ conflicting information and there is nothing done to alleviate my situation. This is direct breach of my right as a customer - it is frustrating and looks like flipkart is just making money by having people pay in advance and then getting them to cancel orders later! The false shipment receipt that they mailed me is attached.

Product not delivered and False information by Consumer Care

digambar007
        Dear sir, i booked Moto E on 30 may 2014 on flipkart.com. i received theire confirmation messages on my mobile also theire order no. OD[protected] .. they sent mobile through Blue Dart currier... Bluedart courrier shipment No is [protected]... flipkart promice me that they will delivered theire delivery on 12th june 2014... i didnt yet received theire delivery... i go to blue dart office the man of bluedart told me that, "they lost my delivery & couldnt find" please help...

Dhruwa Choudhary
          I have purchased MOTO G with Order ID: OD[protected], [IMEI/Serial No: [protected], Order Date:[protected] Invoice Date:[protected] VAT/TIN: [protected] Service tax #: AAACW8725FSD001 Shipping Address Dhruwa G 310 Sec 63 Noida, Fortis Hospital. Gautam Buddha Nagar 201301 Uttar Pradesh Phone: [protected] Handsets: Moto G (Black, with 16 GB)

Flipkart — invoice copy of order OD40526015489 [Resolved]

vinod59
            I purchase Sony Xperia c on flipkart on 27 of May I recived order o 29 May 2014 but without invoice daily I am calling t [protected]...

Flipkart — Problem with Moto G [Resolved]

ankit_6010
            I bought Moto G in the last week of February and soon after 3 months i faced problem with it. The vibration was not working...

DameraSNM
            order No OD[protected] by Flipkart.com

This shipment received today 11, June 2014. 1.00 PM and Immediately I connected my new LG Refrigerator GL322 (310 Liters)
            This Stabilizer is NOT working, Problem is not getting OUTPUT.
            Number on V-GUARD Warranty Card hologram is VS 49 TA 095231.
            Pls Suggest immediately What to do?

Jai
              I booked an order for samsung LED TV vide order ID OD[protected] dated 9th June, 2014. Order was scheduled to be delivered by 11th June, 2014 but the item not delivered as per schedule. Now the status on web site indicates that the order will be delivered by 13th June, 2014. This undue delay is causing lot of inconvenience to me. Moreover customer care executives are unable to give satisfactory reply to me., They are giving different versions for cause of delay. One say that shipment is seized by Sale tax department and another says that due to vehicle breakdown the order is delayed.
              My order number (OD[protected]) was placed on Thu, Aug 28, 2014. it was supposed to be delivered on 5th sept14. however the delivery has still not happened. pls help
              I have ordered an item (Order o: OD[protected] through Flipkart online service dated 9th Oct 2014. It was supposed to be delivered by 18 Oct 2014. Although the order the was delayed no prior intimation was given to me. On contacting their Customer Support they intimated it'll be delivered by18 Oct by 7 PM. The item is still not delivered. Customer support does not have concise information nor they're ready to give any further information or contact details of delivery person/company to collect item by myself.

kamalverma8
                Dear Ma'am/sir, I had placed order for Sony Micro Vault U Click 8 GB Pen Drive (Black) on 4th June, 2014. Order ID is OD[protected] The item was to be delivered on 7th, June 2014 but till today, I have not received the same. So, Kindly look into the matter Please note that I am not going to pay extra Rs 40/- delivery charges as it is too much delay.
                Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2016
                The order was cancelled on phone

Mahesh_A_Patel
                  Dear Sir, I purchased a camera from flipkart. and there is a problem with that camera. I cnanot see the shutter speed number from the viewfinder. aslo it cannot be seen on display. Today i called flipkart customer executive. I told them about my problem. They told me that they will contact me within 24 hrs. Please help me out. I want to replace my camera as soon as possible... Material : Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W830 Point &amp; Shoot Camera <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Your Order : OD[protected] dated 10/04/2014

Mahesh_A_Patel

We have Purchased Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W830 Point & Shoot Camera (Pink) through flipkart on your order No.

OD[protected] dated 10.04.2014.

The Sony Camera is not working.

Please change the same Camera.

Flipkart — Warranty Issue

Mehta Krunal
                      Hi, I have purchased HP Pavillion G6Series G6-2005AX Laptop in Aug-2012 and in invoice, it has written 2 years warranty...

bluecrystal
                      I bought MOTOG During FLIPKART''S holi offer of 10% cashback from axis bank account. I mailed them and wow the response i got was

"We would like to inform that the cash back offer is eligible only for credit card and debit card, as the above mentioned order was placed via net banking, we are sorry to inform you that your are not eligible for the cash back rolled out.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard."

Wow so easy to post the sample response to everyone...

If this was the case they should have mentioned it clearly that offer is not valid on internet banking even though done with axis bank account.

Bloody nonsense this is... I just don't understand how net banking is possible without having a debit or credit card. Whether i bloody use AXIS PAYMENT GATEWAY OR AXIS CC CARD or Bloody AXIS DEBIT CARD. Ultimately i get the amount deducted from my AXIS account..

Then what the BLOODY DAMN THING ABOUT NETBANKING AND DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT...

ray1111
                        firstly.. please tell me one thing.. if i knock your door ... unexpectedly... and say you that you have an oder for rs so and so..will u like.. that?.. and tell me one thing more that are u always at home to deliver one thing.. please say your delivery boys to give a date first on which they will deliver ..the product so that one is ready ...
                        a delivery boy from blue dart said that in half an hour he will deliver me my product(OD[protected]) and he didnt came.. and i had to leave for an urgent piece of work which i cancelled due to.. your order delivery.. please improve your delivery service in jammu... problem is not in flipkart.. but its in service in jammu you provide..
                        regards
                        raghav
                        thanks...

krishnan vs
                          I have purchased Klipsch s4 reference earphones from flipkart 6 months ago.Now the left earphone has stopped working.When i contacted flipkart they said they only return item within one month even though it has 2 year warranty.They have avoided my attempts to contact them.Please help me get the warranty for my earphones.
                          Same happened to me! :( Sad we're in India! noone cares and nothing can be done!!

JagadishRatha
                            HI Team, I have purchased Bajaj New Snack Master Sandwich Maker on 15th Jan 2014 > through Kotak credit card for which I am eligible for 20% cash back. The time line given to refund the cash back amount was 21st April 2014 but it has not been processed yet. I am keep on approaching Flipkart customer support team but no one is helping out & they are trying to cheat that cash back amount. Every time they are replying with to check with the bank but it has not been processed from their side. They are also not providing the reference details & date of this cash back transaction. My order ID: OD[protected] & complaint Reference number:[protected]. Thanks & regards, Jagadish
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
                            Once I lodged the complain here, on the very next day I received the call & follow ups from Flipkart twice or thrice on a daily basis until the issue resolves & the issue resolved within two to three days. Thanks a lot to Indian Consumer Complaints Forum. Regards, Jagadish Chandra Ratha
                            HI Team,

I have purchased Bajaj New Snack Master Sandwich Maker on 15th Jan 2014
                            &gt; through Kotak credit card for which I am eligible for 20% cash
                            back. The time line given to refund the cash back amount was 21st April
                            2014 but it has not been processed yet.

I am keep on approaching Flipkart customer support team but no one is
                            helping out &amp; they are trying to cheat that cash back amount. Every
                            time they are replying with to check with the bank but it has not been
                            processed from their side. They are also not providing the reference
                            details &amp; date of this cash back transaction.

My order ID: OD[protected] &amp; complaint Reference number:
                            [protected].

Thanks &amp; regards,
                            Jagadish
                            I bought an LED TV from flipkart through android app order id OD[protected] using my citibank credit card on 15th July. Till now Flipkart didn't give the 10% cashback of Rs 2500.

Kiran jeddy
                              Hello, This is further to contacting you again n again but no reply from your side, My order number is OD[protected] Karbonn Titanium s5i, which is giving me trouble.. i cant take a picture from camera.. Showing internal and SD card memory full which is actuly not. I spoke with your customer care people also but then dint get back to me till now. I am following up since 29th May 2014 and now it 7th June 2014.. This is really unprofessional behaviour from company like Flipkart, I never expect this from you guys. Get back to me as soon as possible, and now i will prefer refund. I dont want replacment.
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Flipkart — In-correct advertisement and Fraud by the seller WS Retail!!! [Resolved]

gody2304

As all of you might know, Flipkart had launched daily deals where you can get products at amazing discounts...