Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Ruchi flipkart
2 complaints. Order nos. - OD[protected] and OD[protected] - No invoice was received on email with the above orders. Conversation with flipkart cc executives was as under - a) 18 June 2014 - Called flipkart cc and explained them the product was defective. They informed that since the 2nd OD was less than 1 month old it can be replaced by flipkart but they wanted to revert to me for further details within 24 hours before confirming the replacement. b) 20 June 2014 - no call was received even after 48 hours so called flipkart cc again. They said some server problem so cannot check their system. I requested them to call back after systems are running. c) 21 June 2014 - no call received again so called back the cc. They informed that as this is a different seller the replacement warranty is only for 10 days and not 30 days so the product should be shown at the Sony Service Centre. Same day I got in touch with Sony service centre who said unless we produce tax invoice they cannot entertain the compliant. Called the flipkart cc again the same day to inform that I did not get the tax invoice at all. They asked to download from the website. The invoice downloaded was NOT a tax invoice. Called again the same day the flipkart cc and was assured that I will receive the tax invoice within 24 hours. d) 22 June 2014 - tax invoice not received even after 24 hours. Called flipkart again. Flipkart executive informed that coz of Sunday invoice could not be sent (executive speaking with me on 21st also knew that it was a Sunday the next day even then he had made the assurance). On Sunday I was assured that I will for sure receive the TAX invoice by Monday noon time. e) 23 June 2014 - No invoice received even after noon. Called the cc again and was told that the invoice cannot be changed/re-issued and will have to wait for 5 business days for getting a tax invoice from the seller. By this time I was totally frustrated with the unprofessionalism of flipkart and I insisted to speak to a senior executive. After lot of request and persistence a senior executive was connected to who again said that I can only get the invoice after 5 business days. I tried to explain the whole sequence and insisted that my matter be escalated and taken on priority as I have already faced so much of harassment since past few days by listening to different versions and stories from flipkart and that why it should take 5 business days even after me running around since the past so many days. Ultimately the 'senior executive' disconnected the call !!! At every stage I have explained that the product needs to be serviced/replaced urgently with Sony as the person using the product has to travel overseas; the exact purpose for which the products were purchased. I have written several emails also on this and to my disbelief I receive an invoice by email on 23 June which is again NOT a TAX invoice. I am a regular customer of flipkart and is this the way a customer is treated by flipkart. After going from pillar to post since so many days every time your executives give a new story. Which version to believe?! And finally the 'senior executive' disconnects the phone abruptly. Is this professionalism? I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with the unprofessional attitude of flipkart. Why should I be chasing for the invoice. It should have been sent to me in the very 1st instance without me having to chase like this and face harassment. And why can't the issue be taken on priority and why should a customer have to wait for the regular '5 business days' even after facing this since past so many days for something which is an entitlement in the normal course.

sunipal
    Dear Flipkart Team

Sorry to say i am totally unsatisfied to purchase product i.e Karbonn Handset from Flipkart.
    All detail of Product is attached for your reference, so pls.assist me.
    Handset:-Karbonn A50s
    [protected], [protected]

I bought a handset Karbonn A50s on dt 14/06/2014 and received on dt 18/06/14. But when i used it from day first its Battery heating and drinking problem. Every 2 hrs.need to plug it.
    Then i visit to my nearest Karbonn authorised service point M/S Laxmi communication Sonepat. Their official person told me that this product Karbonn A50s warranty is not showing in system and we can not treat as warranty. They advice me to either call to flipkart or send it to Bangalore.
    I can't understand my fault, either i should not purchase via Flipkart or not faulty Karbonn product.
    Overall flipkart cheat with me. Forward Faulty and without warranty product.

So kindly let me confirm what to do either go for consumer Form or will you replace/refund it.

kumaaar143
      I have purchased a pen drive 16 gb hp and it was delivered to me on[protected]. Vide your invoice no.Del[protected]
      [protected].I regret to inform you that the pen drive is not working.
      Please replace the pen drive with a new one.
      Numerous ttime, i tried to contact customer care over phone
      But all in vain.
      Your early response in the matter would be highly appreciated.

M.Kumaresan
      Senior branch manager
      Bank of india
      Palani branch.

Jayashankar_J
        Hi All,

I'm Jayashankar.J and my account is [protected] (Axis Bank - Chennai ). I tried to purchase a wallet ( Macoro Multi Wallet ) today and while placing the order the citi bank throwed an error stating the transaction got failed.

Insipite of that my account was debited with 199.00 INR.

I request you to reimburse the amount back to the account ASAP prioritizing this complaint as a matter o[censored]rgency as I also have the text message from AXIS bank as a proof for the amount deducted

(else) I may be forced to handle this legally along with the compensation as a matter of fraudulent practice.

Jayashankar

Funds debited even after transaction failed

SARANG CHAFLE
          I bought Karbonn A12+ . I ordered it on 4-2-2014.It has warranty of inbox accessories for 6 months.The problem is that my headphones aren't working correctly.Only the left headphone is working.The right headphone is not performing. "SHRI RAM COMMUNICATION" is the name of service centre mentioned in your invoice, but they said they have closed the authorised service centre for Karbonn mobiles.Their are 3 service provider number in the service centre manual, but the mobile number isn't responding & the land line number is out of order.You are requested to provide the correct details of latest service provider along with contact number or arrange the replacement from your end.your reply in this regard shall be highly appreciated. Order ID:#OD[protected]

uday_doll
            I ordered a product(Sony NWZ-B173F 4 GB MP3 Player) with Order-ID : OD[protected] at COD. I received the product and paid Rs.4090/--- to Flipkart. When I opened the product, it was found that wrong product (different version of the product) was sent. I immediately returned the product(on the next day). Since then(about a month) I am trying to get the refund; I have update my bank account details to cs two times and the in the last conversation with CS they are unable to trace my account details. Yesterday CS has sent me a declaration form; I have filled it up and attached the scan copy along with PAN card copy. I have received no acknowledgement of this mail so far. I was a regular customer of Flipkart, but this single incident of refund has frustrated me like anything. I hope this message will help me getting the refund at the earliest. email : [protected]@rediffmail.com mobile : [protected]
            Its very bad that i am not recieving my money back for a returned product

prasad tamarada
              Hi, my order no OD[protected], I'm using the phone from 10 days. Good phone but I'm facing the signal problem. i am using Airtel. I have changed the SIM in my old LG phone. Signal is good. SO that i have confirmed the problem of lenovo P780. kindly resolve the problem. my ph no: [protected].

Nileshks
                I ordered Moto E mobile phone on 12/06/2014 which was supposed to be delivered by 16/062014.
                When it was not delivered to me by that time I checked website for tracking details and to my surprise there status was mentioned as "shipment returned as cosignee was not available".
                I didn't receive any call/SMS/mail about the delivery from either flipkart or its courier partner then how can I believe that you really made an attempt to deliver the product.
                When I contacted the customer care about it, they promised that it will get deliver in next 24 hours but again they failed to do so. Then I called flipkart care again and explained everything, again I was promised that it will get deliver in next 24 hours. My request reference ID is[protected] which is for delivery attempt to me made again.
                But this time, to my surprise, by the end o the day they cancelled the order and the worst part is that they have put status as "SHIPMENT CANCELLED BY USER".
                This was not expected from a trusted brand like Flipkart. From last 4 days I am wasting my time because of this order and suddenly it was cancelled by Flipkart. Also I never requested to cancel the order, hoe can you simply put the status like this.
                I need an explanation about this and how you are going to compensate me as I have already paid for this product.

Flipkart — Complaint regarding MOTO G

Pravallika Dimpy
                  Hi, I am Pravallika, I have ordered Moto G mobile on March 4th, 2014, and I got the item delivered on 7th March. I...

suyashr
                  Bought a Moto X phone from FLIPKART in April 2014 and now its developing cracks from the side panel (these cracks are not due to fall or mishandling) well within the warranty period of 1 year. many people are facing a similar problem on the same and there are many websites and blogs complaining about the same. for eg. https://forums.motorola.com/posts/83eb1c001a how can motorola deny to take the phone and not repair if its in warranty. now the motorola service guys reply that the back panel is not in warranty!! is it about the backpanel or is it about the malfunctioning of the electronics inside which is developing the cracks. on contacting the Regional Manager number they have taken the complaint but said will get back to me in a day or so. i sincerely feel FLIPKART has to hold MOTOROLA and question about the problem because this is like cheating with the consumers who buy products from the seller and deny them service. S G infotech Borivlai service centre is handling the complaint. regards, [protected]@hotmail.com
                  My Moto X Play also getting these hairpin cracks... :(
                  My Moto X Play also getting these hairpin cracks... :(

paresh982
                    Hi Got my product Nokia Lumia 1320, order id :OD[protected] FEW MINS back . As i read in one of the review of overheating, I am another victim of overheating issue when I switch on my camera. Surprising how can defected products getting delivered to so many. We all would be jobless sooner if image of flipkart gets tarnished to such an extent. I have also filed online complain, There is some serious wrong on WS Retail providing duplicate product. Also FREE NOKIA TEST CODES are all disabled at this device what does this indicates??? I have already updated Mr. Sachin Bansal, Ms Neha Gupta on this . I don’t want image of Flipkart getting tarnished. I request to take action asap

Sreeshmith Sreedar
                      I bought the product Symphony Kaizen Jr air cooler from flipkart. I got it delivered by the exact date. But the product is faulty. Below are the complaints 1) Blower doesn't uniformly deliver air.Exactly speaking air flow is from left side of the blower only. 2)Water level indicator is not working. 3)Description of the product from flipkart is fake.As mentioned in the flipkart specification the air delivery is 1000 cubic mtr, but it is not even upto 100 cubic mtr. 4)The cooler doesn't satisfy its basic need.It is not cooling the air around. I am totally disappointed with the product as well as flipkart.I totally lost my confidence in online purchase just because as if i got cheated.

Flipkart.com — Fraud by a Flipkart executive [Resolved]

amytymail
                        I have placed an refund request for my GOOGLE NEXUS 5 MOBILE and the details are below:

Order ID: OD[protected]...

deokishor
                        I have purchased nokia xl on 08/06/2014. sim card slot where we put simcard is very tight, thats damage my 2 SIM CARDs. I went to NOKIA CARE Behind inorbit mall VASHI & request to change the sim card slot they refused & told this mobile is not in warrenty please help me my second mobile no.[protected]

Jharna Srivastava
                          My Flipkart delivery awb [protected] and ID: S47483708 was to be delivered on my office address i.e. Jharna Shrivastava Sparta Infotech Ltd. plot n. 34, 35 Noida Special Economic Zone Noida A delivery man (Mobile no. [protected]) came to deliver it on 17 June 2014 at 5:20 outside the gate of Noida Special Economic Zone. But since my office time is till 5:15 only so i couldn't receive the courier and told him to come today. I called him twice today to remind about my courier. Then he was not ready to come to deliver the courier tothe delivery address mentioned above. Then when i went to Gate N0. 1 of Noida Special Economic Zone where he was standing he said that he is not carrying my courier today. So I asked him to bring it after some time today then he started talking to me rudely and shouted at me. This is not the way to handle your customers. This is ridiculous. Please take care of my delivery or otherwise i will move to higher level. Regards, Jharna Shrivastava Ph no. [protected]

Abdul Kareem Salih
                            I orderd Moto E Mobile through flipkart on 11/06/14 and they shipped the same on 12/06/14 to Ernakulam. As per their message and tracking id the item reached on their ernakulam hub on 17/06/14 but they didn't deliver the item to me even on 18/06/14 and i am still waiting for my product. I wonder how these people can run a business by harassing their own customers. I am totally fed up with flipkart and ekart logistics. They even dont have manners to reply to my mails or to contact me through phone

arunduty
                              Receiver of calls from the other end are complaining that he/she can't hear my voice properly. There is a constant humming sound while talking. Kindly look after the matter and either get the set replaced or do the needful as soon as possible. It has been hardly a week that I've received the new set from Flipkart.

vishnuvardhanreddy.m
                                Dear Sir, I have purchased four MOTO-G mobiles with order numbers : OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected]. Out of these four mobiles, screen & display damaged for 2 mobiles when they felled down from 2-3 feet height. And one mobile is having lots of software issues. Only 1 mobile I did not face any issues and it is working fine. When I have called Flipkart to enquire if there is any chance of replacement, they replied saying it is not replaceable. To repaire the screen & display, it is costing me around Rs 5500/-. Around 45 days back, I have submitted the mobiles an authorised service center in Hyderabad. They have not yet repaired the mobiles. I am surprised how the screen is damaged when felled from 2-3 feet height. Whereas MOTO G adds are showing that screen is very durable and it will not break so easily. Moreover service also very poor as they have not repaired even after 45 days time. This is really frustating me...I feel I made big mistake by choosing MOTO-G as they are not ready to replace the mobiles and service centers are not providing proper service. May be this is my last purchase of MOTOROLA mobiles. I am making this complaint with little hope of you may take some action to resolve the issue. Thanks & Regards, Vishnuvardhan Reddy

Swasati Das
                                  This was my first purchase from Flipkart and it was very disheartening and pathetic service and feed back which i have got. i have ordered for the Pendrive- Sony Micro Vault Tiny USBM8GM/W 8 GB Pen Drive white and the product which i got is SONY Micro Vault 8 GB Pen drive USM8GR/WZ - different model. i have arranged for the pick up and asked the Flip Kart customer care to deliver the right product which i have ordered.

But unfortunately beyond my thinking second time also the same product is delivered to me..

My order id is OD [protected]. I am attaching the photograph for the correct product which i have ordered and the product which i have received after the second complaint.

This is not expected from a branded online company as it can be expected for the first time but second time also the same thing happend. And above all i have been delivered a product of Rs 265 while i have ordered for Rs 357.

Either the seller ( WS RETAIL) is not so much educated to send the correct product or the Flipkart people doesnot check before the Item is send for disptach. or we can say poor QUALITY CHECK before the DISPATCH. Such a pathetic service from Flipkart is not expected. Kindly compensate me for the same, because your poor quality of service leads to wastage of my time and money both.

KINDLY EDUCATE THE SELLER ATLEAST AND MAKE YOUR QUALITY TEAM STRONG TO AVOID SUCH CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS...

Hope the above email will be addressed by someone..

Wrong product delivered
                                  Wrong product delivered

dipikas
                                    Hi I purchased online from flipkart the product "Envie Ritz Charger + 4 x AA Infinite Alkaline, Ni-Mh Rechargeable Batteries" on May 19, 2014. Received the item on May 23, 2014. As the item was damaged, I returned the product on the very same day. After that there was no enquiry about the product. Then I called to the customer care to replace it on June 3, 2014. Then they have told me to give the refund without asking about the status of the item. I told them once I received the refund, please pick the item from me. However, as per there conditions, they called me last saturday June 14, 2014 saying that first they will pick up and then refund. I agreed for that also. Still, there is no body to pick the item and there is no refund. I don't know why are u people are behaving like that.I was a regular customer of the flipkart. And I have purchased so many items from flipkart. And this is the 2nd time I received damaged item. The first time I got a damaged "Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact Powder Compact - 9 g" and it was replaced nicely. This time I don't now why flipkart is taking such a long time. Its my humble request to please replace that item with a new one. I want to be a reugular customer of you. Hope you will take it in urgent consideration. Thanks and regards Dipika