Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (20217)

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased Klipsch s4 reference earphones from flipkart 6 months ago.Now the left earphone has stopped working.When i contacted flipkart they said they only return item within one month even though it has 2 year warranty.They have avoided my attempts to contact them.Please help me get the warranty for my earphones.
Same happened to me! :( Sad we're in India! noone cares and nothing can be done!!

HI Team, I have purchased Bajaj New Snack Master Sandwich Maker on 15th Jan 2014 > through Kotak credit card for which I am eligible for 20% cash back. The time line given to refund the cash back amount was 21st April 2014 but it has not been processed yet. I am keep on approaching Flipkart customer support team but no one is helping out & they are trying to cheat that cash back amount. Every time they are replying with to check with the bank but it has not been processed from their side. They are also not providing the reference details & date of this cash back transaction. My order ID: OD[protected] & complaint Reference number:[protected]. Thanks & regards, Jagadish
    Once I lodged the complain here, on the very next day I received the call & follow ups from Flipkart twice or thrice on a daily basis until the issue resolves & the issue resolved within two to three days. Thanks a lot to Indian Consumer Complaints Forum. Regards, Jagadish Chandra Ratha
    HI Team,

I have purchased Bajaj New Snack Master Sandwich Maker on 15th Jan 2014
    > through Kotak credit card for which I am eligible for 20% cash
    back. The time line given to refund the cash back amount was 21st April
    2014 but it has not been processed yet.

I am keep on approaching Flipkart customer support team but no one is
    helping out & they are trying to cheat that cash back amount. Every
    time they are replying with to check with the bank but it has not been
    processed from their side. They are also not providing the reference
    details & date of this cash back transaction.

My order ID: OD[protected] & complaint Reference number:
    [protected].

Thanks & regards,
    Jagadish
    I bought an LED TV from flipkart through android app order id OD[protected] using my citibank credit card on 15th July. Till now Flipkart didn't give the 10% cashback of Rs 2500.

Hello, This is further to contacting you again n again but no reply from your side, My order number is OD[protected] Karbonn Titanium s5i, which is giving me trouble.. i cant take a picture from camera.. Showing internal and SD card memory full which is actuly not. I spoke with your customer care people also but then dint get back to me till now. I am following up since 29th May 2014 and now it 7th June 2014.. This is really unprofessional behaviour from company like Flipkart, I never expect this from you guys. Get back to me as soon as possible, and now i will prefer refund. I dont want replacment.

As all of you might know, Flipkart had launched daily deals where you can get products at amazing discounts...

i purchased a Moto G 16GB from flipkart which was delivered on 12th april, 2014. But i didn't teceteceivereceive any bill of the purchasing item... please send me that as soon as possible. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com... Dats my user name Check i[censored] want.. Pls reply fast i need the bill fast..

I have booked online by paying through my credit card upfront for a TP Link make WIFI router of model 841N amounting to Rs 1552 on last Sunday 01.06.2014.The material which has been delivered is a wrong model which is 740N which i discovered after opening the pack infront of the delivery by of Flipkart Mr Shuvo yesterday afternoon.The same i have mentioned in the delivery challan of the Flipkart representative and he has promised to get me the exact material today.I have called the customer care number of Flipkart in front of the boy and the lady who has attended the call whose name i am not remembering is in no mood to help and is showing the helplessness towards the same.The delivery boy has promosed me the replacement by today but for the entire day his mobile kept on ringing. This kind of pathetic response from Flipkart is not at all anticipated.Since i will be going on official trip on 06.06.2014 i wanted the same to be delivered latest by today but i do not know if there is anyone to help me out on the same. My order no was OD[protected]. NAME:-Amitava Bhattacharya

Dear Sir/Mam, I had ordered a product name Motorala G through flipkart.com. The product got delivered and there is no issue with the same. I had mentioned [protected]@gmail.com email id to order the product of which I am unable to retrieve the password. So I registered the new email id to [protected]@mail.com in setting. I also had talk with the customer care executive to change the email id regarding the same 3-4 days back. After doing the same he guaranteed that bill copy will reflect within 48 hours in new email id. But the soft copy bill of mobile purchase is still not reflecting in my account till today. I had ordered a mobile case with old email id which details are showing in the change email id. Please arrange me to send the bill copy of Motorola G mobile purchase to new email id [protected]@gmail.com. I would request you kindly look into the matter as soon as possible. Thanks Aishwarya A Sukale. [protected].

I purchased a camera nikon d90 from flipkart. and there is a problem with that camera. I cnanot see the shutter speed number from the viewfinder. aslo it cannot be seen on display. today i called flipkart customer executive. I told them about my problem. they told me that they will contact me within 24 hrs. please help me out. I want to replace my camera as soon as possible.

hello, My name is shiva karthik.y i have bought Moto g mobile from flipkart few months back and its Charger not working and bad network support(MotoG).my net will stop working by itself. i have to keep restarting my moblie and put it in airplan mode to get back my network.
                Charger not working and bad network support(MotoG)

Hi I am taken Moto G with 10%Cash back offer on march month, what they are mentioned in Terms and conditions i followed as it is same, like the offer is valid only for Axis Bank Holders, i m using same and ordered, i m waiting upto may 31, still i m not getting my amount so i m reached customer care. They said simply im not eligible person reason is i'm given order Net banking. IN Terms and Conditions they mentioned CASH on Delivery not applicable. Now what should i do ?
                  The offer is valid only if you placed the order through AXIS bank debit and credit card. AXIS bank Internet banking transaction not qualify for 10 percent cash back.
                  Hello Raja

Can you Please tell me how to purchase online without net banking ?
                  Please be elaborate AXIS BANK debit &Credit card using without net banking purchasing in online.

I m waiting for u r reply...
                  Hi hemant, which option you got selected during payment,

1) Netbanking (AXIS payment gateway)
                  2) Credit card (AXIS CC card)
                  3) Debit card (AXIS debit card)
                  Bloody nonsense this is... I just don't understand how net banking is possible without having a debit or credit card. Whether i bloody use AXIS PAYMENT GATEWAY OR AXIS CC CARD or Bloody AXIS DEBIT CARD. Ultimately i get the amount deducted from my AXIS account..

Then what the BLOODY DAMN THING ABOUT NETBANKING AND DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT...

ALL FLIPKART IS DOING IS CHEATING PEOPLE WITH AXIS BANK AS PARTNER IN CRIME

Sir.
                    I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 mobile on April 1 2014, from your web. My mobile gets hanged and switched...

HI, I dint get the soft copy of my receipt for my Moto g which I have received by March. Now Am facing problem with moto g. Kindly provide me the bill. The order id of my Moto G is OD[protected]. I got the Moto G shipment delivery mail alone. I dint get the soft copy of Moto G.Please help me out.

dear sir,
                      there was fraud done on my debit card dtd 18th may monring 5.15 am. merchant FLIP CARD.
                      immediately...

hiii
                      hello
                      i am varaprasad am booking 3 mobiles

1.OD[protected] through net banking
                      2.OD[protected] through emi
                      3.OD[protected] through emi( this one is cancelled)

after that one mobiles cancelled for that money is credited after that i called customer care they tell me that it sholud be out of stock.. for that only one mobile is cancelled so the another 2 mobiles is sholud confirmed at 5:00pm so am feeling happy because money is credited for mobiles one is cancelled due to out of stock so i got 2 mobiles,

the confirmed 2 mobiles order id is:
                      1.OD[protected]
                      2.OD[protected]

they are said me that u got these mobiles at on or before 3 of june..
                      every thing is perfect,
                      after that 11:20pm i got a message ur mobiles has cancelled,

so what we have to do ur credited the money and i dnt have money am searching for a job my friends are in office they said me that i dnt have a flipkart account so am booking these mobiles so he is asking about the mobiles what i tell to my friend
                      he is searching for this mobile 15 days he is waiting.

your credited the money and dont give the mobiles what can i do.

i dont want money back,
                      i want mobiles am waiting for today afternoon if get the mobiles its cool or other wise i will give a complaint on your flipkart they are doing a illegal business, and they credite the money giving the worst product and customer care also worst job they dont how to talk with the customers

they dont mention one person has to book one mobiles at booking of time after confirmed you have give the cancelling of your order throurg message this is the way o[censored] giving response for customers ...

but am telling that i dont want money back, i want mobiles so your understand my friends asking about the mobiles when it comes so irritating yesterday 12:30pm to
                      12:27am am waiting for this mobile after that u said me the product is cancelled ..
                      so u r the people wasting my time so as soon as possible give the mobile back...

so people can u help of resolve this problem...
                      Waste of time
                      Waste of time
                      Updated by somav85 May 31, 2014 i got a call from flipkart the executives are ananad, ayesha, shanthi, chinnapa.
                      these are four numbers has giving the worst response from the executives, they are tell me that u can a complaint are anything what u can do,
                      am shockes they tell me that giving complaint for his own flipkart.com this is giving the responses from customers.

this flipkart in these days much improved so the employes also much proud to talk with the customers..

so any one peoples to book any of product through flipkart must should be care...

so people can any will help me to resolve this problem
                      hii am also having same prblem but the issue is he returned the money that is the case why booked the mobiles o dnt want to wasting of time booking mobiles so flipkart.com u r giving correct information to customers in these days u r going up in market that is the reason u should maintain good responsibilitity for ur customers

u know only one way money is credited to ur account after u put a message like cancelled ur order but send me the money 10 to 15 days that is the case u r doing worst product business for the orders...

they are giving no information for customers
                      Flipkart announced booking for sale of Redmi mobile phone on 16th sept at 2 pm . There is a timer on the screen and as soon as it touched zero, the buy link appeared . I pressed the buy link with no delay but immediately there was a message that the product is sold out . How is it possible . Why are they wasting the consumers time ?

hiii
                        i am tharun 30th of this month am booking 3 moto e mobiles for that they 21000/- credited to my account after that they put a message at night your order is cancelled. at the afternoon am sit back and booking of 3 mobiles at 2:00pm after one mobile is cancelled i call to customer care executive they said one person can book 2 mobiles only k i said am booking 3 mobiles in that cancel one mobile send me 2 mobiles they said k ur order is confirmed it will be coming on on or before 3rd june.

at booking they dont mention anything one person can book 2 mobiles, after booking of mobiles they credited money after they said me order is cancelled..

they are doing online business they have dont have how to interact with the customers this site doing the illegal business after giving the worst products..
                        they dont about how to refund the money, it will be taking 10 to 15 business days no one is waiting for these days .

am booking of these my family members so am waiting for these mobiles at 14 of may so they dont know one customer is one mobile he doesnt mention any at booikng.

so i dont want money,
                        i want mobiles,
                        the confirmed order is;

1.OD[protected]

2.OD[protected]

3.OD[protected]

they said me at 5:00pm these orders are confirmed after 11pm they send me order is cancelled the customer care executive also giving the worst informaton to customers all customers confused about this product.

why is posted mobiles in flipkart they has saling purpose they y customer is booking 2 or 3 and above u have to mention it clearely so that customer read all conditions and booked u dont mention anything after booking money credited after tell that order this is not a correct way..

after booking of these i dont have any money in hand they said me rufunded money takes 10 to 15 days i dont want wait for these days...

so people will help me for this product..
                        Avoid this company at all costs
                        am also having a same problem for booking of this mobile they are giving information for customers in customer care executive talk with hindi r english but am talking in telugu because english is not perfecet am asking u can connect call to telugu customer care executive they connect a call after 10mins then he give the information it should be refumded am booking a then why should i cancelled at that time the server busy it happenly cancelled so what am doing money is deducted mobile is cancelled so people give me the information about this product yesterday itself am wasting my time

flipkart customer care executives doing worst job i can see in my life...

today 11.22am one of flipkart customer care shanthi call me am asking what is the status of mobiles they tell me that ur order is cancelled am shock about the mobiles money is credited and mobiles are cancelled...

am asking shanthi one flipkart executive i can give a compalint she tell what you think can do ur self am not the responsible am not the helpful so wait for 10 to 15 days after u will get money.this is the flipkart customer care executive giving worst responsible they are doing irrespective response giving to customers...

I purchased moto g on 24th march 2014.. and i got ir delivered on 27th march 2014 from flipkart. When i am using the phone voice from caller and diler not transfer to each other. i want to replace my mobile as early as possible other wise launched the complain in consumer care.

Hi, I would like to file a complain against flipkart.com as they make false commitments in delivering the product . I made an order of KasperSky anti virus from Flipkart on 20th May and today is 30th May 2014 and I still haven't got the product . When I called the call center of Flipkart they told me that they have no information regarding the same other than that its has been delayed . I could have bought the same product any where in Bangalore at a lesser price without the hassle . Yesterday I got an sms from flipkart stating that they will be delivering the product by 7pm yesterday, though the actual date of delivery was by 26th May, but they didn't make up to their commitment . Its disgusting that for a simple anti virus CD I had to wait for so many days !! I request you to take action against these kind of false statements .
                            Flipkart Order ID : - OD40520003398
                            Flipkart Order ID : - OD40520003398

Hi, I would like to file a complain against flipkart.com as they make false commitments in delivering the product . I made an order of KasperSky anti virus from Flipkart on 20th May and today is 30th May 2014 and I still haven't got the product . When I called the call center of Flipkart they told me that they have no information regarding the same other than that its has been delayed . I could have bought the same product any where in Bangalore at a lesser price without the hassle . Yesterday I got an email from flipkart stating that they will be delivering the product by 7pm yesterday . They didn't make up to their commitment . Its disgusting that for a simple anti virus CD I had to wait for so many days !! I request you to take action against these kind of false statements .
                              Oder Id : - OD40520003398 is not delivered on time and false statement from Flipkart

My name is abhinandan Roy Choudhury Phone number [protected] I purchased a lenovo k900 phone online from Flipkart on the 12.05.2014 EMI number [protected] the phone is heating up i have a 30 day return or exchange policy as per the website so i called then after 2 days o[censored]sing the phone they are not even contacting me to solve the issues is have contacted them over 10 time and they says the someone will contact me from the technical department and it will be over 30days like this and then they might say me that it is over 30 days
                                na

I purchased Moto G on 15th may 2014.. and I got it delivered on 19th May 2014 from Flipkart. When I opened the box whole screen card was having scratches(I think we don't get scratches in a new phone), and when I switched it on it worked fine for 3 days. On 23rd may 2014 I started facing problems with "calling functionality".. I also called Motorola customer care number and also visited service centre but the issue isn't solved but it is getting even worse. Then I checked the box of my phone and I saw that the phone was manufactured in March 2014.. and I received that piece in May 2014. " What are you doing Flipkart???? Want to clear your stock of old defective handsets ??" [HATS OFF TO YOU] I also called Flipkart replacement service on 26th May 2014 and they ensured me that their technical team will call me in 24hrs for a replacement but its the 29th May 2014.. I didn't got a call from them. I think they are trying to avoid the replacement. Please flipkart either replace my Moto G with a new working Moto G with a "100% Guarantee" that "it will work fine" or else REFUND me my MONEY back (its my father's hard earned money please dont disrespect it) Please get to me as soon as possible. And one more thing please this time dont send me a defective piece, I am so frustrated by your services (trying to fool customer's by sending a defective piece manufactured 2 months before). Now I got the secret behind your success.. Great Work... Now Please dont cheat me this time. .. PLEASE !!!
                                  Updated by Ayush Chittora May 28, 2014 I purchased Moto G on 15th may 2014.. and I got it delivered on 19th
                                  May 2014 from Flipkart. When I opened the box whole screen card was
                                  having scratches(I think we don't get scratches in a new phone), and
                                  when I switched it on it worked fine for 3 days.
                                  On 23rd may 2014 I started facing problems with "calling
                                  functionality".. I also called Motorola customer care number and also
                                  visited service centre but the issue isn't solved but it is getting
                                  even worse.

Then I checked the box of my phone and I saw that the phone was
                                  manufactured in March 2014.. and I received that piece in May 2014. "
                                  What are you doing Flipkart???? Want to clear your stock of old
                                  defective handsets ??" [HATS OFF TO YOU]

I also called Flipkart replacement service on 26th May 2014 and they
                                  ensured me that their technical team will call me in 24hrs for a
                                  replacement but its the 29th May 2014.. I didn't got a call from them.

I think they are trying to avoid the replacement.

Please flipkart either replace my Moto G with a new working Moto G
                                  with a "100% Guarantee" that "it will work fine" or else REFUND me my
                                  MONEY back (its my father's hard earned money please dont disrespect
                                  it)

Please get to me as soon as possible.

I am facing following problems:
                                  1. Calling problems with both sim card slots. While on a call both
                                  sides are unable to hear each other.
                                  2. unable to access 3G internet.
                                  3. Battery charging taking long than usual and it does not last long
                                  as been promised by you on your site.
                                  4. After charging phone to 100% both the speakers and the mic stops
                                  responding and i have to restart it everytime.
                                  5. I am facing the problems since 23rd May 2014 morning. And I have to
                                  restart the phone 5-6 times a day, or even more.
                                  6. USB OTG stops responding and makes the phone speakers and mic dead,
                                  problem is resolved only after a restart.
                                  7. I am facing so many problems with the device that i even cant
                                  recognize them. Please REFUND me my MONEY.

And one more thing please this time dont send me a defective piece, I
                                  am so frustrated by your services (trying to fool customer's by
                                  sending a defective piece manufactured 2 months before). Now I got the
                                  secret behind your success.. Great Work...

Now Please dont cheat me this time. .. PLEASE !!! and PLEASE
                                  REFUND ME MY MONEY BECAUSE YOU HAVE FALED TO SATISFY ME AND I NOW
                                  CAN'T BELIEVE ON YOUR SERVICES.
                                  I TRUSTED FLIPKART AND YOU BROKE THAT TRUST WITH A DEFECTIVE MOTO G,
                                  PLEASE NOW REFUND ME MY MONEY AND TAKE YOUR PHONE BACK.

"GOVERNMENT OF INDIA" Please Help me.

Use Twitter to post your complaints they will repond you quickly

tweet your complaints to @flipkartsupport and @flipkart
                                  FLIPKART CHEATING people is no big deal. Always making mess out of huge orders...

Sending wrong items after delaying the delivery dates... Keeping cashback offers and not refunding the money..

ALL IN ALL FLIPKART IS NOT KEEPING HAPPY CUSTOMERS NOW...

Seems they need someone to train them in online business...
                                  Got my refund FROM Flipkart after motorola rolled out the issue and confirmed the refund of money.