[Resolved] Flipkart — cancelled order without any reason.

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Ankit_Arora on Aug 11, 2017
I ordered a phone "lenovo p2 (Grey 4gbs)" on 10 aug 2017 at rs.13049.
Next day i got an automated call that you have placed multiple order please confirm which one you want to cancel. One was for 17999 & another one was for 14999. Firstly i ignored that disconnected that call. Again after few minutes, i got the same call again that it's an important call from flipkart. One was for 17999 & another one was for 14999. I cancelled 14999 as none of was my order.
After that, i got a message that your order has been cancelled. But why?
I tried calling customer support & first they started blaming that you have cancelled order own your own.

Flipkart is such a big fraud company that they will try to fool you by giving a fake call & then they will say you might have cancelled your current order or you might have listened the amount wrong but i have recordings of automated call & customer care both. Even customer care service is pathetic. They made me hold for 15-20 minutes. Customer care asked to order the product again but guess what product is out of stock now.

Now they have initiated refunding process but i will get that money after 2 days.
I don't want a refund, i want my product but now can't reorder as the product is out of stock plus i have to wait for my money to come back in my bank account. Not gonna suggest flipkart to anyone else. Amazon has better support & policies than you.

Date of the incident: 11 aug 2017
Order id: od[protected]
Resolution: i want that product at the same price. I don't want to reorder now.

Name: ankit arora
Phone: [protected]
Email: dream. A. [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 24, 2017

[Aug 11, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankit_Arora, Aug 11, 2017
Why is this ticket resolved?
Someone called me from Flipkart & asked me to tell my debit card. I refused to tell my card number.
If guy was from flipkart then they must have my data already.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2017
We will revert on customer complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2017
We are sorry, we can not reinstate cancelled order. We request you to place fresh order. Closing the complaint from our side. We also request you not to share your contact details in any website else than your order ID and also not to provide any Debit/Credit card details to anyone.

Comments

I haven't received my refund yet for the purchase of LeBuckle Boxing gloves worth Rs.444. My order ID is 0D[protected]. It is written that the refund will be transferred to my account within 1 business day but its been 9 days now . seller:Lebuckle.
After resetting my phone i sign in in my account and my phone pe has 350 rs but it is not showing after ressetting my phone
By mistake my account is deactivated so Please help me sir my accont reopen Thanks

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - cancelled order without any reason.