[Resolved] Flipkart — fake msg or not

Afham kt on Mar 14, 2019
My cousin received a msg from flipkart saying you have won tata safari car and was asked to deposit 6000rs in the bank. I need to know whether the msg is fake or not.

Dear sir congratulation
You are product 0rder flipkart online shopping company at flipkart shopping tv-show the results are out in flipkart
Your name to open the luky drw you-win-1st-prize-tata safari carrs=12, 60, 000 this is valid for 14/03/2019 information company helpline no=[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Mar 14, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

Comments

I Bought a phone on 18:10:2018.my charger is not working. It has warranty. so I request you to replace my defective goods. As soon as possible
I dont remember my password and when i click on forgot it asks me to contact service provider
My account is inactive please reactivate it. [protected] having account login as mobile number and I want to reactivate it as early as possible

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - fake msg or not