[Resolved] Flipkart — I am complaining about the wrong product that was delivered to me

Ashba on Oct 22, 2018
I have been cheated the products that were shown and the brand that was shown was mac but when i got the product it is nether mac nor in gud condition nor is it worth even a 100 rupeees and i have spent nearly 1500. What the hell are you guys doing?
The products condition was pathetic when it was delivered full covered wd dust. Bottle broken. I or my family or my frnz will never shop from flipkart if my money is not refunded. I can even show u the image of what i got and what was show. Will be provided.

I am complaining about the wrong product that was delivered to me
I am complaining about the wrong product that was delivered to me
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2018

[Oct 22, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2018
Customer raised a complaint stating that the product delivered was quality issue. We have interacted with the customer and raised a return request with the seller for the refund of the order. The seller has confirmed the refund has been initiated on Oct 22, 2018 and will be completed within 2 working days post successful pick up. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.

Comments

My payments not refund flipkar
Kishorika's reply, Oct 16, 2018
My payment mot refund
Please reactivate my flip kart account I cant buy any items from flip kart please do something fastly
Akash ÁaKz's reply, Oct 16, 2018
How can I re activate my account
I have ordered a new phone ie mi note 5 pro black 64gb i haven’t received my handset with the box wherein it was stated that the box contained all the items
My order no is OD[protected] I want you to please take some actions or else i have to return the product so provide me with a suitable handset
I ordered a laptop on flipkart.com on 11th oct with order no. OD[protected] . My order is not dispatching from 4 days. Please dispatch the order fast. I need it urgent.
Order placed with No EMI cost and after two days i get a msg from bank that your payment done and converted to EMI for 6months @ 13% pa
As during ordering it was mentioned there would not be any processing fee & interest this is clear case of cheating

Order ID OD[protected]

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - I am complaining about the wrong product that was delivered to me