Flipkart — I am unable to login in my account.

old jakkanpur devi asthan, Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 harsh raj situ on Mar 14, 2019
Hello
I am very old customer of flipkart i have purchased many products for my family members and friends thus i have 3300 worth giftcard card in my account and they blocked my account and saying in gmail that i am reselling product so blocked my account and i have never resell any product. I am complaining daily but no response form flipkart team. All products from my account are in my home if they want to check came and check in my home or i will send all images of products or bill. So pls sir help me amount of 3300 is huge for me account no. [protected]. Or my contact no. [protected]. Help help in india noone have right to do this thing help

[Mar 14, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
same information is already given to customer so closing the case
Updated by harsh raj situ, Mar 15, 2019
I have never resell a single product i want justice why my account has been blocked by flipkart. Today is world consumer right day and i want justice they always message only that i am reselling product so they blocked my account but i have never resell any product u can check in my house all products are in the my house then why are they cheating with a loyal customer. help Right of INDIAN CONSUMER. I have 3300 worth giftcard in my flipkart account help help..

I am unable to login in my account.

Comments

My account has been deactivated or blocked and hence I was unable to login and I'm getting constant SMS and emails of Flipkart pay later to submit money but they didn't let me login and now they are raising legal action against me. I want to raise complaint against them.

Prasad67452's reply, Mar 14, 2019
I am going through the exact same issue. Read my complaint here:

Since I am not the only one going through this issue. Flipkart should really just unsuspend our accounts. Or else we should take this to consumer court. Flipkart has zero evidence of me reselling stuff. We are not reselling anything. This is an error from Flipkart's system.
Sir i was purchase 2 top top from flipkart i was place return request again and again and its always reject my request both tops is under warranty
i have only quality and size issue with that after that why is not accepting my request
Fatty liver mam whose mobile number[protected] the area of Jigar Colony Moradabad does not work honestly he is not careful for his service he does not deliver the delivery to the person and rejects and returns to the packet to you. Az so I request you to take action against him.

As i have bought MI 5 pro mobile from Flip card on 23/01/2019 by SBI credit card and total cost of of Mobile with GST is (8488.4+1018.6) = 9507 there was not any interest and other amount to be paid but now extra interest and GST applicable so please resolve the problem as soon as possible.
I am going through the exact same issue. Read my complaint here:

19964
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - I am unable to login in my account.