[Resolved]  Flipkart — kodak tv smart 40 inch

Complaint to take back the not good tv. Picture not clear, usb not work, face not focused. Coustmer service do not take back the kodak tv. Flipkart cheat people. Tv od[protected]. 22999 rupees paid. They refuse to give my money back. Kodak tv company cheat people. No quality product. 22999 rupee is a big amount for me. Give me sony tv 32 inch tv.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2018

[Mar 26, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
mahanthesh mahi's response Mar 24, 2018 Please account is inactive

Updated by sguna Mar 26, 2018 please replace kodak 40 inch smart tv, take back the kodak tv . send me new sony 32 inch led tv
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 27, 2018 We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2018 Customer was facing issues with the product.

Technician visit was arranged and the issue has been sorted as confirmed by the customer. Hence, closing the case.

Comments

Please make delivery available for Mi Tv 4A at pincode 421306. I want to buy it on 27march during the flash sale. I tried it on 23march but it was showing no delivery at this pincode. So please do something and make delivery available at the given pincode by 27march before the sale goes on, on flipkart. So please do the need.
Thank-you
Account is inactive please I don't know that

I want to buy one month ago still I can't buy it . please help me to buy this product.i want to gift this phone to some one special...
I order rezawz tempered glass guard for infinix hot4 pro but you delivered rezawz tempered glass guard for infinix hot
I have purchase Kodak LED tv on 25-sep-17 on Flipkart website
due to a few malfunction in the LED tv the service center has gone away and they are not retiring

Flipkart