[Resolved] Flipkart — product did not in the box.

shivam kr on Nov 14, 2017
I have ordered opositive aviator sunglasess form fliplart my order id is od110727664676428000 and order date was 15/11/2017. When i was opened the box the product did not in the box. Cost of the sunglasses was rs1199. Sir i'm student this amt. Is very big for me. I have ordered so many product from ur website but this time ur service does not make me happy. Sir i want to inform you that the same product is also available in amazon co. And the rate is rs999/ which is cheapest from your website. But i choosed your service becouse i was thinking, your service is excellent but becouse of these incident i will think two times before buying another product from your website.
Sir kindly please refund my money..

Shivam kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2017

[Nov 14, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2017
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2017
We have interacted with the customer and refund has been provided hence closing this case from our end.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

It's for second time flipkart fails to deliver my product on time. Initially it was a mobile phone mi gold a1 & now a disaster by delay in delivery of my shoes.
In short, Flipkart sucks. 👎👎👎👎
I have transfered 34648 from my account nikhila460@gmail.Com to roli.Red.1988@yahoo.Co.In . Amount is deducted from my account but not added in beneficiary account . Please return my balance in my account
My flipkart account has been deactivated and now I want be activate it but it is not activating
My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when I enters the mobile no. And password he saw me "Account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when I enters the mobile no. [protected] And password nevergiveup619 "Account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
Pl solve this problem vastly

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product did not in the box.