Ford India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Ford India reviews & complaints page 2

Dear Sir/ madam,
My above Claim number[protected] was registered against policy number[protected] on 21/12/2021. I gave my car to Bhagat Ford service center patiala on dec 11, 2021 but first claim was registered late and secondary so far the damaged parts have not arrived at Ford center patiala.
I called MR Jagtar singh and he informed that parts have not arrived so far. I also called repeatedly MR Kapil...
Dear sir
I had serviced my ford Figo on 19th feb from kairali ford edappally.. The next day i noticed that oil is leaking from the power steering oil pipe, i immediately informed the same to the concerned department., they askd me to go with the vehicle to them and they will rectify the issue as it was mistakenly happened by them,
As i am away from home and nobody is driving the car at my place i was not able to take my car to the service...
Got a mail regarding wiining Rs 1310000 and a Ford car from ford finnace dept and for covid fund relief something. Please look into it...

I have Ford Ecosports diesel. On 7th December 2021 my vehicle got fired while I was driving in chennai. Fire caught half of bonnet and the flames were at 3 ft height. We all saved by God's grace.
After 20days of close follow-up with Ford, they responded to me that this Fire accident is because of non standard head lamp relay. Actually I haven't touched any of their HL wiring. I only replaced HL bulb ( I am not sure which brand it replaced, but it is definitely either Philips or Osram which already OE brand). I haven't disturbed any of the OE wiring. Moreover this change was 3+yrs before.

My suspect is that battery got overcharged by Alternator. There is a malfunction between Alternator, battery & ECU.

But Ford is refusing to take this. They are simply rejecting my claim and closing the complaint.

Hi sir
    I’m Hanamappa C Nayak from Karnataka
    There is the sound of tik tik tik in my bs6 Ecosport engine while we accelerate, and it’s just done 9260 klmtrs. In showroom they said there is noise in every BS6 vehicle, But there is no such thing in my friend's vehicle.
    Vehicle Reg no:- KA26N3031
    Chessi no:- MAJAXXMRKALT79027
    Dear sir
    We have purchased BS6 Ecosport 2020 from 6500kms the car has started engine knocking so we have complained the service centre metro Ford hubli but they said it’s normal Sound in BS6 engine so we returned.But later after some days I have riden same BS6 Ecosport but there was no sound like my engine.After that I again contacted the dealer and complained the same issue so the dealer said that on 24/12/2021 the car wil complete 12 months so u can come to 2nd service that time we will solve the problem..so I gave the car for 2nd service but problem was not solved..After that they have called me 3 times for the same problem but stil it was not solved..From my location the showroom is far away 80kms..Finnally on 5th jan 2022 they have again taken my car til today they have not given any update so I requested them to give Lonar vehicle but they are not providing any Lonar vehicles..so we request u sir please solve the problem as we have trust in Ford we have purchased the vechile.. so wat we must do next we are getting..

Vehicle Reg no- KA26N3031
    Chessis No-MAJAXXMRKALT79027

Hi sir
      I’m Manjuprasad from Karnataka
      Respected sir!!
      My problem was not solved
      Plz recommend to dealerships to provide me an Lonar Vehicle

Dear Sir, I have given my vehicle to service at JSP ford kudlu gate after threebdays they delivered my vehicle. I noticed the service quality was very bad, they didn't even applied greese to break, clutch, cleaning quality was very poor. Horn and central locking system is failed after service. I felt that the service engineers are intentionally made some parts damage to collect charges. I request to help to solve the issue ASAP.

Hello Team

I gave my Ford aspire (KA05-MS-5798)for service in JSP ford CK Palya body workshop branch on 7th December 2021. During my service there was a part (drive side mirror Cap) which was in broken condition . I asked to replace it . On this one I was told that spare is not available and they have ordered it . Today it is the 20th of December and still no response from the dealership . PLease take action from them . Also during service the master controls on the drive door are poorly handled and they have become loosened and the air valve caps have been removed .

Kindly look into the matter.

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a complaint regarding not repairing my car since from long time ago, its been almost 6 month my car hasn't been repair, in fact the servicing dealer are not responding my call they have already charge 25k in advance,
            Iam very upset with the behavior of tinsukia servicing dealer.
            Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car no KA 05MP6515 I have te car for servicing on 6/12/21. The car was serviced in such a pathetic manner. It was not even washed and sent.
              Talera Ford#Wagholi# Pune
              Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir, I am Donna Sarkar from Habra. Since yesterday, a fraudulent person by the name of Dumdum Airport has been discussing a car deal with me and he has said that he is one of the operatives of your Civic in Dumdum.
                He took 10 thousand rupees from me and phone off I want my money back please help you sir please.🥺🥺...
                Dear concern,

I have been driving Ford Endeveour since one year.
                Every time giving in service I mention to check the gears which give a very drastic jerk shifting between 2-4 gears.

But the problem has not been resolved.

Once the jerk was so hard that my 2 years daughter fall off and hurt herself on head.

In future it could be more dangerous.

I request you...
                Dear Representative,
                I beg your pardon for the support which is not extended to me in giving my car repaired.
                Vehicle: TN05 BA4074 which was flood affected on 9th and same day it was transferred to Ambattur Branch on their acceptance. Next day they were revoked by not accepting and transferred to Poona mallee Branch. Till now there is no keen update from the service advisor, and I am unable to get the commitment from them....

I bought my Vehicle(Ford EcoSport Titanium S Diesel) on 5th Feb 2020 Bearing VIN:MAJAXXMRKAKP65810, Reg No:TS11ES6500, ever since the purchase i been facing issue of vehicle drifting towards left, i complained it to the dealer numerous times but they aren't taking the issue seriously and they blame it on the uneven road surface but this problem happens no matter the surface of the road, even to this date i haven't got any resolution for this issue, i am very much frustrated and i feel wasted my hard earned money on this piece of junk, despite my numerous complaints they don't take it seriously at all, the dealer 'FORTUNE FORD' the workshop manager was shouting at me for comparing my vehicle with another one, i never expected this kind o[censored]nethical practice by a dealer workshop. i am very much disappointed, i demand resolution for this issue and change the necessary components else i will drag them to consumer court, i am fed up with their monkey business and i can't tolerate their lame excuses any further.

Hope you are well.

I am writing to you in regards to my car which is Ford Endeavour bearing registration number GJ06LK0787 which is currently with S. P. Ford, Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India. Below mentioned events have happened:

Incident
                  13/11/2021, 1500 to 1600 hours - Car breaks down at Bichhiwara, Rajasthan between
                  13/11/2021, 16:00 hours - Informed Roadside Assistance via...

I bought ford in 2016, from starting it never worked properly litle issue here and there, major breakdown happened in 2019 when a warning light came and when we took it to service, we got to know that engine oil and coolant got mixed and engine for sealed, so engine got replaced, very recently my vehicle for services on 20th July 2021 but Gautam budh service guys was careless after mentioning battery in G so batteru gur replaced with one month and starter motor has to be replaced next one month when it was working fine,
                  2 weeks back, warning light came for veichle temp becoming hot, we towed it to service center now these people are coming with estimate of at time 45k at time 2.5 lakhs... as they say again engine oil and collant got mixed, This is absolutely their engineering fault, when warning light came, we immediately get it towed then how it get mixed
                  Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Ecosport from M/s Bansal Ford Satna MP on 9th April 2021. faced problem of engine error, side indicator and glass on 26th Sep 21. Visited service center for repairing but problem not resolved. Again visited service center on dated 3rd Nov-21 but problem not resolved as wrong spare was available.

Chassis No. MAJAXXMRKAMM16016
                    Model ECOSPORT-TITANIUM PLUS 1.5 TDCi

Reg - MP17 CC 9122
                    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Car Ford Figo (2011 Model) DL 6CM 0347, went for service and heavy steering problem to Vaishali Ford Service Center (Adiv Ford, Ghaziabad ) on 26th Oct.

Today i received the car. After drive the car, i observed that there is no improvement in the heavy steering problem even service center replaced the Gear PWR STRG Rack and Pump Power STRG. The final Bill amount is29607K INR.

Now my complaint is that even after changing the spare part of cost 29607K (including filter and Oil), the problem remains the same so this shows that there was no need to change the parts.

The service center cheated my by changing the spare parts (which was not needed actually) to achieve there monthly targets. My problem remains the same.

I will request you to look into this and solve the issue asap.

Br//
                      Jatinder
                      Mobile: [protected]
                      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's not been first time since my journey with ford is 4 years old and now ford is leaving India I guess this kind of behaviour and attitude will remain with such dealership.

Previously because of Harpreet Ford person my insurance got expired and after waiting for 15 days and customer had to sacrifice issue was closed again when I reached the dealer services center with a problem that I am not able to open any nut of my tire...