Ford India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Sep 22, 2022

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

1800 419 2500

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Ford India reviews & complaints page 5

I bought Ford Freestyle on august 2021. when i bought the car, dealer assured that ford not leaving india, ford customer care also given fake promise. Within one month Ford announced their decision to stop production in india and exit. Now tge resale value of my car is significantly reduced, it will be very difficult to maintain the car as getting service would be difficult and spare part cost may go high. I am wondering how can a company...
I have come to know that your company will sooner close plants/support of your brand especially for FORD FIGO, ARPIRE & ECOSPORT.

I being an happy owner of FORD FIGO now have come to a shock & in deep worry because it has been only 2 years & my car has only drove 13000Kms, also remaining 3 years warranty will be left. What will i do, as on loan from SBI this car was purchased for the tenure of 5years.

With folded...

My car is in under warranty pls.if company exit in india how ford giving service
Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gone for service on 06/09/2021 in Kaveri Ford in shivamogga.My car Rear door is jammed they charged for this but from outside door is opening but from inside door is not opening.During servicing due to short circuit right side head light is burned.After spent Rs 25, 000/- i am going outside for to solve this issue.On 09/09/2021 i took appointment but after i went to showroom they neglected us.
    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my Ford Ecosport for regular servicing and minor accidental claim on Gehlot Ford, Ajmer and got back the car after a week. The very next day, the engine of the car got seized due to coolant leakage and the car got broke down. The car got towed to the workshop again and I was told that there is a hole in the internal side of radiator which is caused by a flying stone inside the car. The scenario explained to me is very funny and imaginary. The service manager is not ready to accept the mishandling of the vehicle during servicing and sent me an estimate of 140000 for repairing my car. Why would I pay for the mishandling and carelessness of Ford service technicians ???

Hi there,

My names prakash I own the fiesta sxi 1.6, I love the build quality of the Ford, but the issue with service station is they always keep changing the unnecessary parts to just reach there target. For example shocks and wiper blades and there are so many things to mention. If the issue get resolved that’s ok but if I still face the same issues what is the use of the changing part and later they say that it comes like this only I don’t know what to comment on that.
        Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From last two services i am complaining of a noise from sunroof and shown it to authorised person but still they are unable to find it and resolve it. Now they r saying sun roff is out of warranty.
          Is this type of services we should expect fron multinational company.
          From 20000 km i am tolerating this irretating sound.
          Now my car is over 1 lakh km now what should i do.
          Very disappointed with ford
          Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This mail is with reference to service of I had given my vehicle for service on 06/08/2021 at CAPITAL FORD, RASULGARH-BHUBANESWAR. Whenever I took my vehicle for a long distance I had issues wrt to battery, pickup etc and I have specifically brought the sales team attention to this.However Within the city my vehicle was doing okay as I was Not facing above mentioned issues. After service I didn't receive any specific update over the issues...

This is to bring it to your kind attention that I have purchased Ford Echo sport Sports Diesel variant in the year 2019.
            Vehicle Number: TS 08GR 1357.

With utter disappointment I had written an email, that I have been facing the same issue repeatedly for quite long time ago that the tyres burst out very often i.e. 8 times till date due to which I also had an accident early this year.
            br...
            Sir I m here in Gateway ford siliguri and I gave my car in servicing 21 days ago and the call came and take your car I came here and nothing will be done here and when I m complaint your executive say what will I do go talk there and here it's the ridicouls service I ever seen in ford and now the say give me 1 hours 2 hr sir it's not the way to talk to customer its insulting plzz look into it I m here since 10 am now they say 5 PM ir car...
            Hi Team,

I'm from Bangalore, I own Ford Ecosport. I am one of proud owners of Ford. Recently I had travelled to Mangalore. My music system bezel was damaged and I wanted to replace it. So I decided to go to service center in Mangalore. After going there I was totally disrespected and treated me very badly.

Cauvery Ford - Alape Padil Mangalore.
            Today I been to this showroom. It was such a pathetic experience....

They did a frord with me the are lawyer
            Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sales team lack of knowledge about product and delivery
              Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Galaxy ford bhopal I had visited your service center for tyre issue, but after reaching the service center they forced me blem... Not properly behavior sale Exciceut Dipak and GM... Not properly servicing and washing... Costly servicing nd defective material... Not feedback call after servicing... Resolve the my problem
                Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have left the Ford endeavour suv for servings in the mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad. While I'm taking back my endy saw dent on co-driver rear door. I asked the concerned person firstly he rejected the issue. Afterwards they accepted to change the door or repair it whichever is correct and requested me to don't complaint against them. still I'm in waiting for their response. Till I didn't get any response from mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad from[protected].
                  Please consider this and take action against mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad.
                  Thank you.

Ford India — Ford Defective tyre

I had visited your service center for tyre issue, but after reaching the service center they forced me to take insurance for defective Tyre. I explained to them about the defective tyre but the person who was there with Bhawana Gade, did not want to listen to me and he behaved like an illiterate person. I don't know how india ford behaves with his customers after selling the vehicles to them.

He sent his report to the tyre...
                    Dear Team,
                    I am writing this mail 5 th time for this kind of service issue from Arumbakkam Ford service center
                    Yesterday I have given my Ford figo vehicle for my 50000 km service due which was taken care by Mr Edwin ( Service Manager )mob :[protected].
                    At that time my vehicle horn was in good condition with double horn .
                    He has mentioned me that some parts were obsolete and advised me to change several times...

One of the worst service I never seen... 7 yrs I'm using ford car... I changed tyre in ur center only Not even one year happen... Making me to wait 1 and half hrs and telling we won't to puncher nu... What is this is this way u run ur service center... Very worst
                    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have booked Ford Eco sport last month in Hans ford teynampet branch, Benny priya co ordinated initially and later no response from her side, Now Mr Albert and Mr Tirunavukarasu Co ordinating the same, But they dont have clear picture of features and specfications about new vehicle allotment and delivery date as of now, Also reason is priya has been relieved due to personal reason without notice period,

I have huge patronage on Ford, due to one of my relative worked there, now because of Hans ford staffs inefficiency and data and details not available, they just blaming Mumbai office they have not informing anything about the status,

Expecting accuracy on reply and genuinity on vehicle delivery,

Kindly support and do the needful
                      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car shows missing when applying acceleration during running. so i went ford service centre 3 times (malayalam Ford, Angamaly), but they could not resolve my issue. I spend nearly 40, 000 INR. I am really not satisfied with your service centre