Ford India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jul 3, 2022

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

1800 419 2500

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Ford India reviews & complaints page 4

I would like to complaint chand ford service for breaking the casing of air filter without telling me.On the 20th August i take to ford for servicing and now i found out that they fix with glue/pasting for the casing.Atleast when they make a mistake they should have told me before.My vehicle no.ML05 Q 3240
Sep 22, 2021
No emails and no phone calls
Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ford ecosport stopped running and I shown same at ford Jahangir Puri service station, they told me that ABS wire is cut by rat and i[censored] have insurance then take this vehicle to Moti nagar service station .Again I called up crane and took my vehicle to Moti nagar.
    After long follow up with service center and insurance finally my vehicle was corrected and I got the home drop of same in 1st week of sep'21 but after 2 days I checked that the hole created by rat at front between the front bonat and mirror is still there and not rectified by service station.
    Was not expecting this kind of service from ford, after waiting for my vehicle for 3 weeks they still have not fixed the root cause of it.
    Highly disappointing...
    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ford figo model 2014. I get my service done from Ford authorized service centre. Recently I got my service done from Ford and post 10 days got an outer body repair work. My car was there in the service centre for more than 20 days. After getting all the work in next 4- 5 days, engine error showed and now they are saying that engine oil is not there . How can it be possible that engine oil.is coming out of coolant system. I am very sure that service guy made some serious issue and this is the complete fault of service centre. Pls look into my request on urgency
      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few months ago the rear left door refused to close, I had to shell out around 4k rupees to get it replaced. Now drivers door refused to close while I was 30 kms from the city. I had to hold it close with my hand and drive home. This is a major safety issue and very risky with children onboard. This is a known issue to the company, they must do a voluntary recall for all the affected VIN numbers and deal with this safety hazard.

Respected Sir / Madam,

Car Model 2014
          Car # - MH 01 BU 8431
          Details of the registration and chassis no is attached to this email.

Myself Richard Peris residing at (Kondhwa) Pune recently purchased a second sale EcoSport automatic car. Details of the card model and registration number as attached to the email. The car was purchased from a dealer by the name Autoneeds located in Viman Nagar, Pune....

I bought Ford ecosport on 2019. It’s just 2 years. It started alerting engine mail function Illuminator and power stain too. I have given to the dealer. It stops the car while driving few miles. No idea whether it gets repaired by them.

Dear Team Ford,

I, Rimjhim Sakia purchased Ford Endeavor in year 2020, and last month after heavy rainfall I suddenly noticed the appearance of yellowish patch appeared on my vehicle (Diamond White color) at front right side near bumper and on the side of bonnet, which was very annoying and surprising for me considering the brand value Ford has, and the heavy amount I invested in purchasing the vehicle.

I request...
            +1 videos
            I bought Ford Freestyle on august 2021. when i bought the car, dealer assured that ford not leaving india, ford customer care also given fake promise. Within one month Ford announced their decision to stop production in india and exit. Now tge resale value of my car is significantly reduced, it will be very difficult to maintain the car as getting service would be difficult and spare part cost may go high. I am wondering how can a company...
            I have come to know that your company will sooner close plants/support of your brand especially for FORD FIGO, ARPIRE & ECOSPORT.

I being an happy owner of FORD FIGO now have come to a shock & in deep worry because it has been only 2 years & my car has only drove 13000Kms, also remaining 3 years warranty will be left. What will i do, as on loan from SBI this car was purchased for the tenure of 5years.

With folded...

My car is in under warranty pls.if company exit in india how ford giving service
            Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gone for service on 06/09/2021 in Kaveri Ford in shivamogga.My car Rear door is jammed they charged for this but from outside door is opening but from inside door is not opening.During servicing due to short circuit right side head light is burned.After spent Rs 25, 000/- i am going outside for to solve this issue.On 09/09/2021 i took appointment but after i went to showroom they neglected us.
              Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my Ford Ecosport for regular servicing and minor accidental claim on Gehlot Ford, Ajmer and got back the car after a week. The very next day, the engine of the car got seized due to coolant leakage and the car got broke down. The car got towed to the workshop again and I was told that there is a hole in the internal side of radiator which is caused by a flying stone inside the car. The scenario explained to me is very funny and imaginary. The service manager is not ready to accept the mishandling of the vehicle during servicing and sent me an estimate of 140000 for repairing my car. Why would I pay for the mishandling and carelessness of Ford service technicians ???

Hi there,

My names prakash I own the fiesta sxi 1.6, I love the build quality of the Ford, but the issue with service station is they always keep changing the unnecessary parts to just reach there target. For example shocks and wiper blades and there are so many things to mention. If the issue get resolved that’s ok but if I still face the same issues what is the use of the changing part and later they say that it comes like this only I don’t know what to comment on that.
                  Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From last two services i am complaining of a noise from sunroof and shown it to authorised person but still they are unable to find it and resolve it. Now they r saying sun roff is out of warranty.
                    Is this type of services we should expect fron multinational company.
                    From 20000 km i am tolerating this irretating sound.
                    Now my car is over 1 lakh km now what should i do.
                    Very disappointed with ford
                    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This mail is with reference to service of I had given my vehicle for service on 06/08/2021 at CAPITAL FORD, RASULGARH-BHUBANESWAR. Whenever I took my vehicle for a long distance I had issues wrt to battery, pickup etc and I have specifically brought the sales team attention to this.However Within the city my vehicle was doing okay as I was Not facing above mentioned issues. After service I didn't receive any specific update over the issues...

This is to bring it to your kind attention that I have purchased Ford Echo sport Sports Diesel variant in the year 2019.
                      Vehicle Number: TS 08GR 1357.

With utter disappointment I had written an email, that I have been facing the same issue repeatedly for quite long time ago that the tyres burst out very often i.e. 8 times till date due to which I also had an accident early this year.
                      br...
                      Sir I m here in Gateway ford siliguri and I gave my car in servicing 21 days ago and the call came and take your car I came here and nothing will be done here and when I m complaint your executive say what will I do go talk there and here it's the ridicouls service I ever seen in ford and now the say give me 1 hours 2 hr sir it's not the way to talk to customer its insulting plzz look into it I m here since 10 am now they say 5 PM ir car...
                      Hi Team,

I'm from Bangalore, I own Ford Ecosport. I am one of proud owners of Ford. Recently I had travelled to Mangalore. My music system bezel was damaged and I wanted to replace it. So I decided to go to service center in Mangalore. After going there I was totally disrespected and treated me very badly.

Cauvery Ford - Alape Padil Mangalore.
                      Today I been to this showroom. It was such a pathetic experience....

They did a frord with me the are lawyer
                      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sales team lack of knowledge about product and delivery