Ford India

S.P. Koil Post
Chengalpattu
Kanchipuram District
Tamil Nadu

+91 44 2455 1500  (Corp. Office South)
+91 22 6702 4300  (Corp. Office West)
+91 12 4387 3001  (Corp. Office North)
+91 33 6454 0374  (Corp. Office East)
+91 44 6740 3333  (Corp. Office)

Corporate Office - North

301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
Tel: +91 22 6702 4300
Fax: +91 22 6702 4305

Regional Office - South
Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096
Tel: +91 44 2455 1500

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ford India related photos (377)

Ford India Complaints & Reviews

Rahul Patil
This is a serious complaint with reference to their of dealers SHAMAN FORD, in Mumbai, India.

I have bought a Ford Ikon nxt 1.6 (MH-04-CD-5712) from the same dealer in Jan '05. Now, I have no complaints w.r.t the product...excellent, but the dealers are really screwing your customers ...

Every year faithfully i renew my AMC contracts through SHAMAN, since I am true believer in always having the car handled by an authorised FORD dealer. Never in the last four year any unauthorized mechanic has touched this car.

I have been fooled and mistreated over and over again.

I like to pin point all the incidents ..but there are so many that it is ridiculous. Just a brief, we are misinformed, false promises are given and fleeced when the car is sent for servicing.

The staff there is taught how to scare the wits out of the customer by bringing out faults and misinforming customers on the various issues in car, inturn to get the customer to pay unbeliveable prices for spares and labor charges...( which FYI... are not published anywhere ) so they keep changing with every phonecall they make to me...

Then to add on, when I inquire on the phone w.r.t my windshield which got damaged earlier this week, and I wanted to replace the same, I was told not once but three times in a row that, "NO ISSUE SIR, SEND YOUR CAR IN, WE WILL HAVE IT FIXED, and the car will be returned in a day" .

Now that my car has been there in their service yard, it is brought to my notice that " SIR WE DO NOT HAVE WINDSHIELD IN STOCK, IT WILL TAKE 3- 4 DAYS MORE", so my purpose of sending my car was totally a watse, I was without any transportation for 2 days and now will suffer for more 4 days.

Not to mention, the reason I have sent my car in has been totally overlooked, and they are too busy finding faults in my car and calling me and scaring me how the car will misfunction unless I change x, y, z parts etc.. and they never mentioned cost, until I ask them, and these prices are not published anywhere, nor do they give the estimate in writing to me.

I am sorry, but these are not FORD standards of service... and overall please believe me, it is FORD who gets the bad reputation and not the dealer.

I am a very very digusted and helpless consumer... as I have no choice but to go by the service managers suggestions.

regards,
I have faced the same problem with SHAMAN FORD, MUMBAI!
I have a Ford Fusion on which they have done similar things and now they have charged exuberant rates to it. I have already agreed to pay these because I do not wish to create any hassles with these CHEATS. I had decided of buying a Ford FIGO 2010, but now I am looking elsewhere. I would rather buy a slightly more expensive VW Polo or a Nissan Micra and get piece of mind, than be cheated by these people.
I have also had a similar problem. We had a AMC for my FORD IKON 2004 in Mumbai India with Shaman Ford. Plus we had the Air-conditioning System fully serviced. The Aircon system would failed after a few weeks. We called them and they say they will send somebody to check it out. Nobody ever shows up. I can not for the likes of me understand how the AC system can fail so often. The person who attended to me was MR, Ajay PANDEY.

They know we do not have the time to drive the vehicle there every now and then and leave the vehicle there for a whole day or two. After a while the warranty on the repair expires and finally when we take the time to go there the warranty has expired and we have to pay over for the same issue.

I have a FORD vehicle in the USA and have never had any issues with the Dealers there. When they say that the job is done there is traceable document that shows the work was done properly. In the USA there are many FORD DEALERS and so there is competition to get the job done to customer satisfaction.

We got a Ford vehicle in India hoping that the same quality of FORD service would be done in India. I would recommend every CAR BUYER in India to always only buy the CAR whose Dealer is right close by your home. When you buy a Car in India be ready to visit the dealer more often then you go home.

If you ever buy a Car in MUMBAI think twice before you have to commit to SHAMAN FORD. Also be ready to pay exhorbitant service costs. By the time you own the car for 4 years you will have paid twice the total costs. Be ready to see them identify 100's of things that are faulty with your car as soon as they are out of warranty. They spend more time finding small items to fix then actually fixing the faulty items. I wonder if this is part of FORD training in INDIA or what.

Jim Harris Alexander
    There was an offer from Dec 3rd - 12th 2008 with a reduction of 1 lakh on Ford Fiesta Exi/Zxi models. We missed that offer but told the sales representative to inform us in advance if anyone rejects their booking. He told us there is a black car zxi model that is available and to book immediately for registration. Now they are giving reasons for deliveing the car and saying the car has problems. Please let us know what should be done as we have already paid 50000 INR for the booking.
    I am Dr.Prabhu s/o krishnaveni i own a fiesta classic 2011 may reg no.TN 02 AR 6969( Annanagar Chennai) In chennai ford Arumbakkam i complained of some sound while driving at a speed of 60-80 km/h, which was identified as bearing sound that too when the car was only 5 months old, it was not properly rectified i had the same complaint for my next service even for the second time it was'nt arrested, should i change my service center ?? i hav some good feedbacks from mpl ford . so can i go there for the third time with the sam complaint sir or shall i move on to MPL ford .i request you to take neessary action thank you .

alok rastogi
      i am the owner of ford ikon 1.3 clxi model 2001, i want to purchase genuine spare parts from the company but the dealer & company executives says our company does not provide if you need spares car shoud be in their workshop & they will repair /service my car but i want spares which i need.
      i have purchased a ford ikon on dated 1/4/2009 bearing regd no. PB-10-CN-1348 to day we found a problem with the brakes as the rakes of the car got stuck due to rain we complaint your BHAGHAT FORD LUDHINA but they don't even care to attend us so due to this we were forced to leave our car at

our factory and hired a car to go to home.

the behaviour met to us is very much regretted to us.what kind of service do provide.

i will also go to press to tell some thing about our service provided to us.

further i will advise in my industrial circle to avoid to deal wih ford car deales at ludhiana.

harbans singh.

H R RATNANI
        dear sir,
        i own ford fiesta, which i had serviced at bhavna ford last month at navi mumbai, i got a very bad service, they were suppose to change some part called map sensor due to over hitting of my car while useing aircontioner, they said that the said part is not avaiable in our stores, i am trying to fallowup with them so that they can replace the part, but i am getting very poor response from their end.kindly request you to help me out.
        thanks
        regards ratnani
        JUST TO BRING IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT I'VE A PETROL 1.4EXI FIESTA OF 2006 MODEL. THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS CAR I WAS CRASHED BY THE FORD TORTURE SERVICES. I'AD BEEN TO NCR FORD DELHI & FARIDABAD SERVICE STATIONS BUT EVERY TIME I M GETTING A POOR SERVICES FOR MY FIESTA... THEY ARE JUST INTO MAKING MONEY. I TOOK EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR MY FIESTA AND THAT WAS EXPIRED IN APRIL 2008. I DONT KNOW WAT WAS THE MODUS OPERANDI BEHIND THAT AS I WENT TO SHOWROOM FOR EXTENDED THE WARRANTY IN APRIL ITSELF AND THEY DECLARED THAT DUE TO SYSTEM PROBLEM THEY ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GIVE ME THAT EXTENDED WARRANTY AND TOLD ME THAT ONCE IT WILL BE FINE WORKING THEN THEY WILL CALL ME.. IN THAT SCENARIO THEY WASTED MY 2 MONTHS. WHEN IN 3RD MONTH I WENT AGAIN THEN THEY SAID IT HAS ALREADY CROSSED 2 MONTHS NOW IT WONT BE POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO GIVE ME EXTENDED WARRANTY AND WHICH IS REALLY HURTABLE. I REALIZED THAT HOW MUCH YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING CUSTOMER INTO An UNBEARABLE PAIN. UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT IN INDIA SO I COULD NT FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAME.. LAST MONTH I WENT TO SHOWROOM AGAIN AND ASKED FOR THAT LAST DISCUSSION AND THERE ITSELF THEY SAID THAT IT WONT POSSIBLE. FURTHER I TOLD THEM TO RECTIFY THE HEADLIGHTS PROBLEM OF MY CAR AND THEY REPLACED THAT BULB AND CHARGED ME A BILL OF 1400 RS/-. ON THE SAME NIGHT I FOUND THAT BATTERY INDICATOR IS GLOWING WHILE DRIVING. I ABRUPTLY WENT TO SHOWROOM AND THEY SAID THAT ITS A ALTERNATER PROBLEM. IN THAT CASE I TOLD THEM TO CHANGE IT THEN THEY SAID THEY DONT HAVE PART IN STOCK. I WAS STUNNED ABOUT THE SERVICES HERE BEING PROVIDED TO A COMMON PERSON OF INDIA. FURTHER SERVICES CENTER PERSON CONTACTED ME AND DECLARED THAT THEY HAVE A PART AVAILIABLE IN SOME OTHER MARKET (THEFT FROM THERE OWN SHOWROOM) BUT FOR THAT I HAVE TO PAY 14000/-.
        I have hade a similer experience with Bhavna Ford (Nerul) recently. I was asked to change
        the shock absorbers, which was not faulty, whereas a rubber bush which needed change was not available with the workshop .

I have a strong feeling that the said "Sales and Service" outlet does not have any service orientation, and is manned at the shopfloor level by amateur hustlers.

Please be careful before trusting your vehicle to such unscrupulous entities. It is high time
        Ford does a real introspection on their delear network, least the brand gets dented at the hands of dealers like Bhavna Ford.
        FORD cars are valid only for a year, From the second year the problem starts, and if it is under warranty they some how manage to get replacing the parts with some other defective parts, and after the warranty we have to put it from our pocket to change the spare parts, and the most amazing fact is that none of the parts are available in open parts and also Ford wont let you take any spare parts out of their workshop, why...?

The answer is simple they loose on the labour charge.I went to the showroom around in bangalore, and after fighting for almost 3 hours, they told me on my face that they cant give any of the spare parts, why because they dont get any labour on that.

FORD just sucks...

jaymannil
          I went for the Ford IKON 1.6 Nxt. on Dec 31, 2003. With every passing day my fancy for the car wore off due to high maintenance and fragile. With in years I had to replace the parts one by one. Now after four and half years of having the car I have to spend more than Rs 50k. The car has become an expensive one that I want to get rid off.

A couple of months later, I have to replace the front and rear suspension, power windows switch, battery and a lot more of parts. A car that has run barely 60 KMs needs all new suspension I can’t believe this. The power windows switch is completely malfunctioned after 3 years of careful use and not to say about the side mirrors. This was probably a deliberate feature of Ford design. When contacted their dealer I was told that this sort of maintenance was normal for a car. Not all cars but for Ford cars may be. Another appalling feature of Ford is that they refuse to escalate the complaints with their superiors. I have serious doubts whether their senior management knows that their vehicles have serious problems.

Looking at the pattern of faults and malfunction, as a quality management analyst I can deduce that low quality material was used and there is poor or no quality assurance in their manufacturing process. These cars cannot withstand the rigors of Indian roads. They are made of cheap substandard material and have a high failure rate. I advise every body not buy these Ford cars unless you have enough time, money to spare.

I have already written a review for Ford Ikon here. How ever this also a review for their dealers Harpreet Ford. The misery of owning a ford is compounded by Harpreet Ford. In the last three years I have witnessed progressive deterioration of service quality to downright cheating now. It would take a while for new Harpreet Ford owners to notice the crap between the hype and show.

The last few services have not been carried out to completion. Even worse some body parts have been left loose and my AC less effective (Throw is low from one of the Vents) & the temperature gauge not showing correct reading. Apart from all this the fog lamps of this car stopped working after the service and the interior was in a shabby condition. No recent service in the last year has been complete without at least 2 trips to their service center. I have a strong suspicion based on facts and some sound reasoning that you will be asked to replace parts even before they become necessary.

The worst part is yet to come. My car was last serviced at Harpreet Ford Gurgaon centre on Jul 19, 2008 and paid Rs 9K. On Aug 28, 2008 after driving around 15 KMs, coolant was totally drained out within 40 days, I had to fill water in the coolant tank to reach my destination of another 25-30 KMs. After reaching destination, I called up ford road assistance to repair the coolant leakages. As advised, the car was towed to Harpreet Ford Moti Nagar and received a call from the service centre/president’s office at Chennai that the car requires a major repair as the head assembly need to be dismantled for diagnosis and the total amount shelled out was over Rs 42K. Also I was told that the repair work would not be covered under warranty as the vehicle was driven with out coolant & in overheated condition which could have led to consequential damages.

The vehicle was delivered to me on Sept 05, 2008 in a state of despair with the above defects mounted. Further, I was told I need not to bother at least another 40, 000/-KMs. A detailed complaints were made to the MD of Harpreet Ford, Mr Michael, president ford india ltd and various other departments including customer care but to no avail. When pointed out to the dealership the official was kind to point to me that they did a big favour to me by servicing my car and that was a big deal and started throwing allegation on me. Complaints to the service head Mr Bhatnagar and president’s office has been of no avail in the past and it is the same now. There is not even the courtesy of an apology from the top management. The reply received from the dealership was that the car before delivery was thoroughly inspected and also test driven by me for the entire job satisfaction which was a blatant lie.

On Oct 29, 2008 I called Ford road side assistance due to car break-down it was seen the coolant was in a totally drained condition and top up was done by the assistant of Ford road side assistance. The vehicle was not driven even 2000 KMS AGAIN THE COOLANT GOT DRIED UP. It is evident that the dealership is just minting money in the name service.

Buy a Ford car at your own risk.
          Absolutely Agree...am the lucky one as I have not yet purchased a ford...was trying to catch hold of a ford sales rep...but this rep didn't even have the time to even collect my documents for finance processing...Ford is just doing CRAP to this CAR market.

in my case this was NCR ford and the sales rep were Gaurav and Jyoti...both should be fired...
          Have you not yet guessed that it is the service center that is getting your car defective, well ! belueve me cause I have experienced the same at Mumbai shaman service, but I was able to nail them because I had signed with indelible ink on many parts of the car as this was a replacement car, after refusing to accept the previous defective car. These ford dealers in the guise of servicing the car took my seats, steering wheel, roof fabric, side door panels, dashboard, console tyres, battery, coolant and wiper containers shockabsorbers, suspension, brakes, music system, side mirrors, bumpers etc since the signature on the wheels was the first thing I checked they kept the wheels and took the tyres.The matter is placed in criminal court for breach of trust . The battery number does not match with the record given, the music system is defective after service and tuned to all the mumbai FM channels, but I dont listen to hindi music.They have refused to verify the music code . the tyre number does not match with the spare tyre. The seats are not ford original and manufactured after car rolled of the assembly line, the seat belts too . So big time cheats is nt it?
          Ford India is in the business of selling only spare parts and not CARS. Request forward mail. I have tried to address my experience with CEO Ford micheal.[protected]@ford.com but have not got any positive response. I am left with the only option to share my personnel experience and forward to as many friends as possible and general public who should be made aware of FORD INDIA products.

…………………………...

I have a ford Ikon car done 52000km and find that the ford car manufactured in India are substandard in design. I have used Fords cars in USA / Africa and my friends in Middle East have had no complain about FORD cars., why only in India FORD INDIA has deliberately designed cars so that spare parts sells is the only business. Just to give you 4 examples.

1. I have *replace two fuel pumps* within 38500Km run as the design does not have a safety lock to switch of the fuel pump when tank is empty and fuel pump gets damaged / burnt. One way the Ford India cars are designed so that first time owners in India who do not know about safety lock end up pay for fuel pumps. Normally when there is no fuel in tank there should be automatic lock to signal fuel pump to stop pumping and protect it. FORD India has deliberately got this design so that fuel pumps can be replaced as often as possible. Cost of fuel pump is Rs 18, 000 or so.

2..I have replaced electric coil within 24000km run costing me Rs 15, 000. There was no reason why the electric coil is damaged. Customer care of Ford India say it is just wear and tear of car

3. Within 38000km the front shock absorbers had to be replaced. I am surprised that for roads in Mumbia shock absorbers need to be replaced. The FORD franchise outlets say that shock absorbers life is only 20, 000KM. Actually the design of the shock absorbers is not designed for the weight of the car engine. I am sure out of my experience of driving in Africa where roads are really bad and shock absorbers need not be changes after 20000km run. What a shame for FORD product.

4. Within 50000km I spend another Rs 80, 000 because ...The coolant system / engine block have a plastic manifold connection that regulates the AC cooling motor. This plastic manifold cracked and the coolant leaked. The plastic manifold cost Rs 5, 800. But this caused engine to overheat and all major components of the coolant system and the engine block were damaged. Why should FORD INDIA have such wrong designs without cut off and safety switch off? Because of plastic manifold crack I have to replace a lot of parts associated due to over heating. This has happen within 52000Km run. I have driven cars in Africa and had not faced such issue. The critical part is made of plastic manifold (substandard part) with wear and tear will give way like in my case

With the above experience the INDIAN FORD cars have a life of just about 50, 000KM only. I have paid over Rs 1.50, 000 (Rs 1.5lakh) rupees for service / spare parts and maintenance. THIS IS THE STORY OF FORD INDIA CARS

Awinash Dulip
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          Ford service stations generally concentrating on how to suck money from their customers..

I had my Ford ikon services in a station named "Car Nation" ..I got permission and stood by the car as the car mechanics did their regular servicing to the vehicle..They cleaned the brake systems, Replaced OIL, Checked coolant ..Thats all then they re-assembled the tyres and did a water service..

When i came back to the reception and checked the bill the service engineer described that they did a complete servicing and changed the OIL /COOLANT/..They also added a component to the bill called "Fuel additives"..I was wondering about that and hence asked the engineer on what that was for which the engineer replied that it was a additive added after the oil replacement..I informed that engineer that i was quiet sure that this was not done for my vehicle but the engineer managed to give several dodging reasons...Finally when i argued with him he did an inquiry with the mechanic and he revealed that that was not done for this vehicle as he was not intimated about that in his job sheet...they finally added that to my vehicle..

Now my point over here is that there is no proper check / validation system In a service station..Since i was near by the vehicle during its entire service i was able to identify this..What about several thousand people who just give their cars and walk away and get their cars home delivered..They just don't know whats behind the scenes

ford ikon 1.3 nxt — overheating

my car DL4C P9163 gets overheated when ever I drive it for 5km .I am getting it serviced from your authorised dealer Harpreet ford .I am facing this problem for last 3years spend more than Rs 30000 and drove only 10000km.I request you to look into this matter and advise

Varun Sahani
            We have recently bough an Ford Ikon 1.6 Manual.

The Car has only done 47000 Kms and i had a complain of broken Fuel Pump and over heating.

It costed us Rs 17 500/- to get the problem fixed.

My car has been regaularly serviced by the last local dealership.

The last service was done on 47000 Kms exact, whcich costed me around Rs 7000/- plus.

I have emailed Ford motor company twice, but the same email come thorugh for the last month and a half.

Have also provided all the previous Service and registration details.

I have driven a Ford before an in no such way any automobile asks for such major repair in 47000 Kms.

Can you ask Ford motor Company for an explanation and the necessary losses incurred due to break down ?

Sanjay M. Shah
              I have purchase a Ford Fiesta car recently. I am very satisfy with all perfomance of this car exept combination Swich for Head light & wiper which containing suitable for left hand drive not for Right hand Drive. it is very difficult to oprate while running vehcle to controlled the vehicle by oprating Flesh & gare both togather by left hand. If this switch will change for right hand drive by changing Headlight controll on right side & wiper controlled on left side of the stearing I hope car sell will be incereased in indian market.
              never never never never buy ford car bcoz there service is very bad charge so much money from customer they even dont satisfy customer
              dear sir,
              i own ford fiesta, which i had serviced at bhavna ford last month at navi mumbai, i got a very bad service, they were suppose to change some part called map sensor due to over hitting of my car while useing aircontionet, which they say that the said part is not avaiable in our stores, i am trying to fallowup with them so that they can replace the part, but i am getting very poor response from their end.kindly request you to help me out.thanks regards ratnani
              Same problem with Chevrolet / Merc certain models.
              As per rules this is not permitted as it violates safety norms.
              There are chances of accident since the switch is places on the wrong side.
              LIKE TO KNOW,
              HOW MANY KILO METERS SUSTENED SHOCKABSORBER/ SUSPENSION.
              I HAVE FIEASTA FORD
              EXPECTING YOUR REPLY SOON.
              REGARDS.

Sarika Bhardwaj
                I am Sarika Bhardwaj using your car Ford Fiesta Petrol Model since 10 Dec 2006.
                I was gifted this car by my brother on marriage.
                Initially I was very happy to use this car, but now down the line after one and a half year, this car has started giving many problems.

I am really dissatisfied by For Motors Services.

I purchased this Car(HR 26 AH- 9777) from Harpreet Motors, Udhyog Vihar Gurgaon .
                I have done timely services of my car whenever they were due.
                But I am forced to write this mail as I was really humiliated and harassed this time by the executives of Ford motors.
                I wanted to file a case in consumer court against Ford Motors Udhyog Vihar Branch.
                Before that I wanted to appeal to you so that I get a relief from your end.

The case is as below.

Whenever I give my car for service, I never got my car on the day promised.
                I am made to come at least two three times even after I was promised that your car will be delivered on that date.
                Recently when I gave my car for service,
                I was promised to get my car in 2 days. But being my experience with Harpreet motors I called and asked the status of my car after 4 days, but they kept on lingering my delivery of the car.
                After all hassles, I visited them after 5 days and got to know that Harpreet motors executives have banged my car in the service station and the back bumper was damaged.
                I noticed this when I went there, They never informed me about the same. And when I asked the reason, first of all they were reluctant to the fact that they have damaged iyt, rather they putted the blame on me. It really was a embarrassing situation for me. After that they agreed that it was their mistake and they will repair it again the case was lingered on for 3 more days.
                This station is around 10 kms from my home. Every time I visited there I wasted my Rs.150.
                I am working for GMR group at Delhi Airport, I was without my car for almost ten days and spent daily Rs. 500 fro Taxi to visit my office.
                When I asked for a alternate car when they banged my car fro only 3 days which was Harpreet Fords Fault, they refused and said that no car is available.
                I had to bear the Loss of Rs. 1500 for 3 days to visit my office.

After that when I went to pick my car after 3 days, there was a voice in car which I had told them from day one when I gave the car for service, but nobody worked on that, It was still there.they asked me that this will require to change the bearing which costed me Around 2000 Rs.
                I agreed to change that. Not happy with the service from the Ford Motor Company. Have paid for the work that has been done. They are still unable to find problem and fix it.
                Very unhappy about the run around that I have received.

Even after that the voice didn’t go.
                After asking me to waste money of Rs. 2000 which was not required then they asked me that they need to change complete EXCEL which will cost me RS.11000.
                My car had run only 21000 kms in one and a half year and I drive car so safely. Only I drive this car.
                After changing the bearing now they asked me to change complete Excel of Rs. 11000.
                I didn’t agree to that as I was already humiliated mentally and financially by Harpreet Ford that I really don’t trust them.

Also my cars locks for bonnet and dicky was replaced twice by Ford Motors Costing me another Rs.1000 but still the lock is not working.

Many times I have to park my car with the opened lock as it get stuck on and off.
                I want to make an appeal to Ford Motors to kindly get me Car checked fully and get it repaired for what all is required so as to compensate me for the losses born by me

I am also using Ford Endeavour Car No. HR05- 0079 since last 3 years.

I hope Ford Motors will definitely take care of their Customers and will definitely compensate for all my losses and harassment by Harpreet Fords Staff.

I was seriously put in to lot of mental and physical strain due to the unruly behavior of Harpreet Ford, which is for me FORD Motor Company. (It will really affect the brand of FORD)
                Well this mail is for your kind information and appropriate action if any should be done in this matter.
                Thanks and Regards

My contact number is [protected].

Thanks & Regards
                Sarika Bhardwaj
                Associate Manager
                Revenue Mangement Team
                Delhi International Airport Pvt. Ltd.
                Work Ph[protected]
                Fax[protected]
                ford sucks their commerical on the ford mustang is in spanish i thought this was the U.S.A.?????????
                I WOULD NEVER BUY A FORD NOW AFTER SEEING THEIR COMMERICAL ON CHANNEL 12 WILMINGTON N.C. WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH? THEY NEED TO LEARN ENGLISH THIS IS THE U.S.A. SO I THOUGHT. SO IF I MOVED TO MEXICO IS FORD GOING TO CONVERT THEIR COMMERICALS THEIR TO ENGLISH DONT THINK SO. AS I SAID EARLIER FORD YOU SUCK WHY NOT JUST MOVE TO MEXICO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GLAD I OWN A CHEVY SILVERADO. YOUR ALREADY HURTING JOBS IN DETROIT MI. AND ALL ACROSS THE U.S.A.
                PERTAINING TO THE POST ABOUT NOT GIVING A DAMN ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS THEY DONT UNLESS YOU MEXICAN!!!

Ford Card — Bad and Unprofessional Service by FORD INDIA [Resolved]

Santosh Kumar KS
                  Dear Bhaskar

I would not accept the same and I need a detailed report of the same as my Lawyers need the same...

sukhil
                  There is very much problem in the car.
                  I have many times got the shockers changed of the car.
                  I have got all the coils of the A.C. changed.
                  I have got the Stearing rack rod of the car changed.
                  I have got the fan motor changed 2 times.
                  I have also got all the locks changed of the car.
                  I have also got the crank pully of the car changed.
                  There is a gear shifting problem in the car.
                  There are no parts available with dealers.
                  All the coolant coil have alos been changed.
                  On the whole the car ratimg is negative.
                  I have very much got upset with the FORD india product.

Srinivasa R M

I m a proud owner of FORD ICON with the number KA 04 MJ 4000.Recently the back glass of my car was broken. On[protected] the car was entrusted for repairs at HESSARAGATTA ROAD Bangalore and i had also asked for painting. I claimed for insurance in BAJAJ ALLIANZ (claim no:-1801/2886) . The officer inspected the vehicle on 7th itself and said that i could claim upto Rs.8662. mr sidhu who took incharge of my vehicle, assured that repair charges will cost around Rs.28000 and odd and you will have to pay around 18 to 19 thousand.He also assured that he would deliver the vehicle on[protected].

COMPLAINTS:-
                    1)The vehicle was delivered on[protected] afternoon around 2.30.
                    2)They had not painted properly on the right side of the dent where the glass was broken and also not painted properly between front mud guard and right side.
                    3)Later while driving the car on 10-07-08 a sound was occurring at the back.
                    4)mr sidhu did not guide me properly in claiming insurance(i.e instead of getting Rs.8662 i got Rs.4066)

I took the vehicle for inspection at St.marks road for inspection. they annalysed it and fitted the nut A3Y-WHEEL at the back.After that no sound occured at the back.It costed me Rs.162 because of negligence of your companies men.
                    Ford being such a reputed company, its bad see men like mr.sidhu working carelessly in it.
                    I would be glad if proper action is taken and provide me proper justice and help me get my losses back.If i am not sattisfied by by your action, i would approach consumer court.

hoping for good result...

Rama Seshagiri Voruganti
                      I purchased Ford fusion (AP 10 AL 6376) thru' my employer from Mody Ford on 6th July 2007. Mody ford collected Rs 10, 000 as advance amount. My employer has paid the entire amount as per the quotation submitted by Mody Ford. Mody Ford promised me that the advance amount would be refunded once my employer makes the payment. Mody ford is refusing to refund the entire amount saying that they have paid an excess amount of about Rs 3000 as insurance. But my employer has paid the entire amount as per the quotation and I dont understand the reason for refusal to refund the amount.

It is more than an year now and I also request you to arrange for an interest @ 8% per annum.

I request you to intervene and resolve this asap.

Giri
                      You are telling lie, you must have received some spare (music box/DVD player) from them...Mody ford is a good company, they can't deceive their customers

Sandeep Jain
                        My vehicle MH 12 BV 430 was sent for servicing on 19th April 08 to Talera Ford Wagholi workshop, Pune after a call from Telera ford. I normally remain out of town and vehicle hardly run and factually my vehicle had no problem since it had a measure servicing in Oct 07 when I spent around Rs.50.000 on it. Thinking monsoons ahead, I accepted the call for servicing.

Telera Ford person (Mr. S A Mujawan) collected the vehicle from my house on 19th April 08 morning for servicing at your Wagholi work shop and returned it back in the evening with bill of Rs.2401/- (paid to him in cash with token reward).

I drove the vehicle next day in city and found unacceptable performance - Vehicle was making jerks and pick-up was also not upto the mark and side mirror again came out. I spoken to Wagholi workshop and shown my extreme displeasure.

After follow-up, my vehicle was again collected by Talera on 07th May 09 from my house (during that time I was abroad) and Wagholi workshop told that this is ignition problem and approx. Rs. 6000/- further need spending????? My wife contented and next day your workshop delivered the vehicle back at my home...On my return, I drove the vehicle and found - No improvement in performance at all?

My vehicle was in sound condition before sending for servicing and started performing worst after servicing, It clearly give me an indication of malpractices at your Wagholi workshop and is absolutely unacceptable.

Now Taelra is saying that it is electronic part and can damage any time and that’s all.

I am in a fix what to do next. For sure I will not buy Ford in future if for dealers are like Talera.

Plesae Help.

Sandeep Jain
                        Flat-4, 2nd Floor, Chintaggarh Apartments
                        Gulmohar Park, Aundh, Pune.

Tel:[protected]
                        Cell [protected]
                        Hi All,

I also faced same issue with Talera Ford, Waholi.They are not good at all..They are always prepared for to cut the people pockets.They even chages our original fuses and change with some defused fuses, I suffer this issue twice.Before giving to service my car is running fine but after servicing My car AC is not working, My CD player is not working, My dashboard is going hot, they even cannot resolve my sensor issue.Now my car is jerking in the morning.The guys who are working are not experts they are only doing their R & D on our cars and replacing our orginal parts.

Now even they are not picking up my calls.So guys please be aware from Talera Ford, wagholi

Ford India, Chennai — EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE [Resolved]

PANKAJ MEHROTRA
                          TO THE PRESIDENT, FORD INDIA, DESK

Didn't know your said to be authorised dealers and their staff are...

Chirag Jain
                          Since its 1st day the car was giving a mileage of 13-15 KMPL in diesel company claim 31KMPL. i was told by company that till it completes 10000kms mileage is low. thereafter they said 15000kms. at 30000kms i was always complaining for low mileage & rear side noise in suspension. ultimately car started running at a maximum speed of 80kmph, & company wakes and repairs the car, changes its 4-5 parts . from that time till my car completed 60000kms the car has visited service centre for more than 20 times in last 8 months, but the car runs for[protected]kms and again the same problem arises. still the car dont give a good pick up, engine stops and starts at more than 2000RPM speed & pickup slows down from speed of 80kmph mileage is 13-15kmpl. service centre customer care wants me to take the car again & again to the service centre, i shall not do my work but take rounds of service centre after every 1000kms & each time get a bill that is to be paid by me!

car goes from service centre after its timely service and timing belt breaks.
                          again car goes from service centre after its timely service & brakes start making noises.
                          again the rear view side mirrior knobs are stolen, diesel tank full was given and tank is half while i get the car, bonnet liver found broken, car is so dirty from inside and they give a damn oil polish on which more dust makes thicker layer.

after asking them for a replacement vehicle i get the answere "Sir, your vehicles condition is far better then our replacement vehicles" I have to urgently go for my work car is not running @ more than a speed of 80kmph what shall i do?

Biggest mistake of my life is purchasing a FORD.
                          To,

Mr. Jay Ved,

The Service Manager,

Bhavna Ford,

Kalina, Santacruz (E)

Mumbai – 400 098

Dear Mr. Ved,

This is with reference to above mentioned subject; we would like to bring to your kind attention the following details for your necessary & immediate action:

On 12th May 09, we handed over vehicle no. MH 02 AY 3550 for repairing at your organisations workshop. (pls check the attachment)
                          We handed over vehicle for resolving the following problems :
                          1st – Cooling of the Air-condition

2nd – Noise from the side of the wheel while the car is in motion.

3rd – Light Checked, but not functioning

These were the only 3 problems with vehicle which was also confirmed on your organisations check list, after taking the test ride of the vehicle by your mechanic. After receiving the confirmation, we have requested you to resolve the said problems.

We had received your estimate letter dated 14th May, 2009 via fax quoting the charges of the aforesaid repairs. However, it also includes the repairing charges of Clutch plate, Pressure plate which you already cleared & okayed in checklist & there was no complaint/problem about the same.

I, therefore, request you to kindly look into the issue and deduct the aforesaid repairing charges of Clutch plate, Pressure plate from the final bill of payment. Annexed herewith the copy of the estimate letter for your reference. Kindly do the needful at the earliest and release the vehicle bearing No. MH 02 AY 3550 by 21st May, 2009.

T. Gurumoorthy
                            I applied for PAN card 3 years Back and I got Pan number from IT dept thru phone- PAN NO: AGIPG0582H. But i havenot card the pan card yet. I applied thrice and but i did not get it so far. I require it very urgent.

My mailing address

T. Gurumoorthy
                            No; 405, Bharathi street , gnanamoorthy nagar
                            Ambattur, Chennai -600053

Please help me in getting the card at the earliest

regards
                            Gurumoorthy

Ford India Private Limited — PAN card not received

PAN card not receieved. PAN Number : AELPA1069C.
                            Pls provide details how to get original PAN card.

Junaid

This is a very uncommon thing I have experienced. i had given my Ford Fiesta car for second free service with the ford dealer Cauvery ford located on Kanakpura road. The car was picked up by the driver and he got it back with in 3 hours. To my findings there were scracthes on the right side of the car.

In order to get this clarified I went to the showroom along with the car, the service Manager Joseph refused to accept the car and asked me to wait for the Service Executive Sunil who had apparently gone for lunch and I was asked to wait for about 30 min. Joseph was not ready to listen and when checked in the pick up papers there were no marks of the damage at that particular page and at one instance he said take the car and go away. Hard to take when a manager speaks like this to the customer.

Meawhile the guy Sunil came down and he started shouting at me, the only thing I asked was about the scratches that were quite visible on my car. The conversation increased and that guy started to use all fowl language with all f and b's rite in front of the managers. I was surprised to see that the managers were keeping mum on this and no one was ready to stop him. Every one was blaming me, a few of the other customers were also complaining of the same behaviour with them.

I had addressed the same issue with Ford India and nothing turned out. I only recevied a call from Cauvery Ford asking me to have trust in them.

Sunil is still working with Cauvery Ford. I work in an IT company and if by any chance we had spoken this way to our clients, we would be fired. I am sure that any industry would not take their employees to misbehave with the customers. This is the first of it sort that i have seen.

I have decided not to go for any further products by Ford in the furture how ever tempting the product might be. Especially with Cauvery Ford.

Such cheap behaviour by the company authorities is not expected. And after it has happened the way the complaint was handled is totally un professional. It shows that these companies are good to the customers only till the sale happens. And after that the customer is treated like beggars.

I would suggest every one to think twice before going to Cauvery Ford.

regards,
                              Junaid
                              omg, this is terrible, i have had similar experiences, they change parts without informing the cilents and raise huge invoices, service commitments to timelines are pathetic, just cant deal with them..
                              Fully agree. Had a similar experience. Since I knew the dealership owner personnaly I was able to scrape thru.

I guess the Indian principals Ford are also aware of the problem and they have enough on the their table which suggests that their NEWOMs are killing their sale. But the guys seem to have given up completely.

In any case Ford will not be there in India, going by their new sales. Not a surprise they sell 1/3rd of what 2 times costlier Civic sells !!!

Ford Fiesta — responsibility

This is to for irresponsibility.this experied by me while doing serviece for my ford fiesta car from PVS ford calicut.

my car number KL 48 2626.
                              shahul hameed
                              I had surprise experience in my 1st service only in delhi. My interior was not cleaned. As per the superviser they have many cars lined up and next time the will do it fully. These people should be thrown out otherwise ford will loose the trust from curtomers.

Tomorrow i am going for my 2nd service keeping fingures crossed.
                              ford's customer services are horrible, would never advise someone to go for ford, once you buy any car from ford, they don't want to see you again, I have quite bad experience with harpreet ford, there is use of any kind of escalation even to ford india, they are toothless tiger. They just know how to put blame back to customer, as we have already bought ford we can only advise others.
                              OMG!!! still the same behaviour continues after years.. I am terribly shocked by the way their executives behave.. I had similar experience..
                              Thanks for advance information on Ford.I was planning to buy ford fiesta.but planned not fall into hell like these.

Frontier Fordind Services — regarding lottery prize [Resolved]

santosh anand roy
                                RESPECTED SIR,

I'M RECEIVING MAILS FROM ABOVE MENTIONED CO AS WELL AS UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BY WINNING AMOUNT...