Ford India

S.P. Koil Post
Chengalpattu
Kanchipuram District
Tamil Nadu

+91 44 2455 1500  (Corp. Office South)
+91 22 6702 4300  (Corp. Office West)
+91 12 4387 3001  (Corp. Office North)
+91 33 6454 0374  (Corp. Office East)
+91 44 6740 3333  (Corp. Office)

Corporate Office - North

301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
Tel: +91 22 6702 4300
Fax: +91 22 6702 4305

Regional Office - South
Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096
Tel: +91 44 2455 1500

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ford India related photos (369)

Ford India Complaints & Reviews

Dinesh N Das
dear sir
i am extermely annoyed by ur dealer service i hav 2 cars o[censored]r company ikon and fusion i had problem of relay in fusion the dealer once repaired the vechicle the bill no is013330A and the advisor name is tushar chauhan m [protected] after the bill was payed and i took the del of car it again broke down after running 4kms
when i called tushar he rudely talked with me and said that i am with customers and he disconnected my fone i was standing for 4 hrs in the hot sun but no one came after repeatedly calling they said we have no person at present to attend u, i had to go personally to the service point for the repairs

pls take some appropriate steps bcaus i am planning to go to consumer court so that again no other custumer is harassed by the dealer
the dealers are ill educted lot. the employees are even more illeterate. the kind of talks of quality the Automaker boast of is all vanishes themoment you stem in an authorised dealers work shop.

I have a ford vehicle and am thoroughly dissatisfied with the quality of the vehicle first and secondly the way delaer workshop gives service is pathatic. i have a list if incidences which if i have time and bring them to Ford India, may be some perticular delaer may loose their dealership.
THE KING FORD IS ONE OF THE BEST WORKSHOP OF FORD IND PVT. LTD,
The service provided by King ford is very poor, i recently gave my vehicle for complete general service, wheel alignment and washing and polishing against the smart card. But the vehicle was not properly cleaned. The wheel alignment was claimed to be done but was not done the condition of car is the same, when spoke to Jigar ([protected]) he said their might be a problem in alignment that was done. Even the petrol levels were very low. In a authorised service dealer's workshop if petrol levels are getting low then what will be spares they use (genine??).
The service provided by King ford is very poor, i recently gave my vehicle for complete general service and accident.i had a talk with mr. tushar [protected] in my 1st 2services about a problem in wiper from the 1st day. after claming in the 3rd service by them they charged for it and on that day before giving the bill he confurmed his mistakes and after a second he deniyed with his commitement. king ford is really making people fool. they dont even do the color work with a good finishing and dont even have a good staff who would have respect for customers. i have even complained on [protected]@ford.com
Pathetic service...kings Ford owner is highly unprofessional/uneducated and for him, no values for customer satisfaction. Ford India should improve their services but I don't understand why they are not addressing this type of issues. Their behaviour is like, i[censored] want to buy ford car and fond of that car then any cost u will come and buy but it matters a lot in long run. Services is very much important, I wanted to buy ford car but seeing this I drop idea of buying ford car.
Well king's ford gave used car on the name of brand new car. And gave all invoice 1.5 months back.
It's name should be KING'S FRAUD rather ford. Coutomer aupport of ford India is also worst.

FINALLY CASE IS BEEN FILED IN CONSUMER COURT AND FIR HAS BEEN LAUNCHED.

GUYS LETS BE TOGETHER AND LET THEM PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID.

legally they'll be catched soon as case is been filed in consumer court

Sanu Krishnan
    Model : 2000 Ford Ikon 1.6 Petrol ( KL-2H-7695)
    Dealer : Kairali Ford, Trivandrum
    Compliant regarding service provided by the dealer
    I am writing this compliant feeling completely tired and helpless by the service provided by the dealership. I own a 2000 model 1.6 ikon which is having lot of trouble of late. I have spend close to 1.5 lakhs in the past 4 months on the car. The reason I am writing this mail is around 3 months back fresh out of the service centre after having done a major over haul I noticed the temp gauge rising after driving for around 20 mins. One or two incidents later I returned the car back to the dealership citing the problem. The service personnel said that the A.C clutch had blown off which disconnected the belt drive and hence water was not being circualter for cooling. They said they had ordered for a new a.c clutch and the wait started. THey made me wait for 3 months saying that the company did not have the 1.6 ac clutch since prodn had been stopped. Around two week back they said the company had shipped the part from chennai to trivandrum. If the dealers are to believed the part took two weeks to reach from Chennai to Trivandrum by courier. Now according to them the part has reached the centre and they are still working on it. After infinite number of phonecalls and visits to place my patience has run out. I feel completely cheated by the service centre whose service has been appaling to say the least.I am not sure as to when I am going to get my car back.
    Dear Friends,

Please don't buy anything from Parthas Textiles, Trivandrum. I had a very bitter experience after using the cloths purchased from Parthas. It was poor in quality and the charged high prices. All the cloths were damage while the first use.

I beleive they are selling very old stock.
    I think, Ford is not interested in servicing vehicles that are more than 5 years old.
    If they do, they try to make you believe that it's better to sell it rather than to service it. I have been many times approached by the people at Kairali Ford enquiring whether I am interested to sell my vehicle. Whenever I refuse, I am told that it may cost me more than Rs.25, 000/- for my next service.
    If my vehicle is not in good condition, why do these people approach me with prospective buyers ?
    I think Ford servicemen are trained to cheat.
    I have two Ford cars ( one in Trivandrum and one in Chennai) and I will never buy a Ford or recommend anybody to buy it.
    Ford will face the fate of Fiat in india

Ford Fiesta sent for the ninth time on 20/03/2015, to Cargo Ford for repairs of A/C

Car collected by Cargo Ford from my residence for repairs of A/C on 20/03/2015. Collected the car after repairs on 24/03/2015.

Ketan Gosalia

In breif i am cheated by your delaer M/s. Shaman Ford.
      In the year 2007 i had recieved a call from M/s.Ford India Chennai as well as M/s. Shaman Ford saying that they have bought a change in Ford Fiesta Air ducting system for the same they requested my vehicle which i had bought in september 2006 from authorised Ford Dealer M/s. Shaman Ford situated at Prabhadevi Mumbai and for the same i too send acroosed my vehicle.
      They had opened a job card and also a invoice was riased for the new air fittment duct fitting on FOC basis, but after 2 years i.e. on 29th April 2009 when I was travelling in Gujarat with my Ford Fiesta regd no. MH-06-AF-5144 faced a minor problem near vadodra for which i had visited M/s.Cargo Ford Vadodra who is also the authorised delaer for Ford India. At that time a customer like us who were proud to use Ford Vehicle came to know that Shaman Ford had cheated us as no ducting fittment was done before 2 years i.e. in year 2007 when the car was recall from their side and same was handed over to us in written by M/s. Cargo Ford authorised dealer of Ford India For gujurat Vadodra region.

For the same when we reached mumbai and approached M/s. Shaman ford service advisor Mr. Uday who had carried out this cheating job and Service Manager Mr. Thomas / Mrs. Tanuja no action has been taken from thier side and they are in negative response their replies are like so what "everything ll b done now if not done previously". So where did the part went which was carried out 2 years back...?

For the above matter we had already followed up them many times but the response from thier side is totally negative.

So our request to you is please guide us that how we can proceed legally in such matter.Now the issue is just not of that F.O.C part but the issue is that Ford being a company at the international level showed the world and the competitors that they really care for thier customer by recalling the car but the fact is that by such unfair business practices they are just playing with the indian markets and making thier own name by false promises.

so as a citizen of india i request you to please guide us that in which manner and how we can go ahead in legal matter with M/s. Shaman Ford Mumbai dealer as well as M/s. Ford India.

Hope your early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

In case if you need further clearification please feel free to contact the undersigned.

Regrads

Ketan Gosalia
      B1 Neelkanth Tower,
      206 Garodia Nagar,
      Ghatkopar - East
      Mumbai - 400077
      Tel:- +91-[protected]
      Dear Ketan

I am also suffering from FORD people attitude.

I will call you soon as i have also gathered few info which i would like to share and also you can help me.

pritesh.
      My Name is Kiran Kumar Working as an Team leader in Schneider Electric India P Ltd .

This is the complaint regarding an fraud proforma Invoice given to me by sales engineer from Lathangi Ford P Ltd, Bangalore .

This is the incident happened from beginning. I owned an getz car, I suppose to buy an Hyundai Verna vehicle with an good price discount of 30, 000 Rs + Exchange bonus of 20, 000 total discount is 50, 000.I paid advance amount for that offer to go ahead with Verna CRDI VGT Model .One day I visited a website India Ford, I reigstered for Broucher there was a call from chennai and given instructions about the ford dealer .One fine day there was a call from Lathangi Ford, Bangalore .I asked more details about the Ford Ikon TDCI.I came to hear that it gives a great milleage.I showes little intrest in that vehicle, after few days i taught any how i already paid advance for verna so I can go for Hyundai Verna .I suppose to sell my Hyundai Getz Vehicle, just looking for a good Price because of exchange bonus 20K .Sudden there was a call from Lathangi Ford By sales man Mr Stanley and Paul, I visited show room and expalined about the things reg verna anf that is the end of Ford .On 26th Aug 2009 there was a call from sale man form Lathangi stating that we are giving a good price offer for you this is good offer with an cash discount of Rs 50, 000 and with more feautures than verna .I told I am looking for Ikon if it gives more mileage ok they sent a good pricing list on all the diesel variants .I was impressed with the pricing and ready to go for that Ford Fiesta ZXI, I suppose to sell my get car fully loded because of this great offer I sold my getz vehicle for cheaper price with the force of sales engineer they told the offer is only for 4 days so you need to hurry .I sold my vehicle for 2.65lacks for cheaper price as I am getting a great discount on Ford Fiesta or Ford Ikon Ikool.I visted show room on Saturday 30th of Aug, suddenly they told this is offer is not eligible for you as my sales engineer make a mistake and sent a wrong information .They told me the pricing than we can offer is 8.56000 for Fiesta and Ford Ikon Ikool is 6, 50000.

I am really in depresion and discusses with manager he told we will do some thing as my executive has done a mistake, sorry for that we will offer you with the same price as my executive has sent an pricing of ZXI model with only two colors White or Black .I am not intrested to go for that both the colors white or Black and asked for Ikon Ikool they told there are ready give that .I am intrested in Paprika Red or Platinum .I discussed with an sales man sorry we cannot help in this regard .Sorry for that we cannot offer you this price for rest of the colors .We are helpless in that and washed there hands .

Now I lost my hyundai offer with good pricing, I lost the Ford Fiesta pricing as well there are not ready to give the Ford Ikon Ikool price what there sales team leader is quoted for me .
      I lost money in selling Getz car fully loded vehicle for cheper price because of 4 days offer as they told me .

I am the big looser in all the aspects, Lathangi ford is happy and sales man, manager, team leader are happy as a customer I am the most sufferer .Who's mistake is this .100% its not mine .

Please do me the needfull in this regard how can I sacrafice my self in balancing my getz car value or hyundai verna car offer value or Ford fiesta offer what they offer .

Last I am a big looser, please ask the saled person not to give the fraud profoma invoive and not cheat the people, customer satisfaction will increase the sale, customer desatisfaction always lead to loose .

If you are not needful please redirect this mail to right team or give me the right mail ID so that I can forward this mail to them

automatic transmission gear box

meri gadi endeavour automatic transmission jiska gear box only15000 km par kharab ho gaya hai for service station par dikhaya to gear box change karne k liye bol diya 15000 km par gadi ka gear box kaise kharab ho sakta hai
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ford — spare parts are not available of ford fiesta [Resolved]

dhirendra gupta
        SIR,
        I HAVE FORD FIESTA MODEL-2007 (FEB) .MY CARS RADIATER FAN IS NOT WORKING SINCE ONE WEEK. I WENT TO MY SERVICE...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

jasvinder singh
        I bought a Car Fusion form K.S. ford Udaipur (Rajasthan) in Nov 07, when the first requirement o[censored]sing the AC ( that is in Summer ) came its AC was not functioning and I went to my dealer .
        after all observation it was found a manufacturing fault of company that its AC pipe was brust and they claimed the change it with a new pipe .
        but again in this season the same problem occur while on vacation with my family, when I got it checked from a vendor I was shock to know that instead of changing the pipe, delaer got it welded and same was again brust .and for changingthe same now dealer is raising a bill in my account .
        when this was a problenm since begning and it was mishandeled by dealer then why such should be borned by customer .
        it is proper properly making the customer fool, and absolute case of non coperation to customer .
        I also raise my complain to their customer services ( [protected]@ford.com ) on 4th May, but to no resolve at all yet .

Sir, pl. help and provide some solution to it, so that cystomer should be cheated by Ford any more .

Jasvinder SIngh
        I am also a ford owner and I have series of issues not one. You go to their website and will find a customer service mail id of chennai write to them they should respond if not. write to JD power asia which ranks various car manufacturers in quality and service. it should put pressure on them. unfortunately in India there is no governing body like in US wherein for any manufacturing defect you need not go to court but reach this governing body and they take company to task. that is why RECALL of defective parts and vehicles is common in US as they know that they will be in soup if anyone reaches the governing body.

Ford Ikon 1.8d Nxt — poor service [Resolved]

Biju John
          Hai
          I am having an ikon diesel and i am servicing at kairali ford cochin. My car num:kL07AN853.nearly four months...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Amit Taneja

I bought ford ikon from one of the certified car showroom company and they gave me warranty of 3 months along with 1 free service.

My car was doing great( as you expect from Ikon) then I gave the car for service. Immediately after service AC started giving me less cooling and since it was weekend I though of showing it to those people on Monday but Sunday night car suddenly stopped in late night and those people were not reachable. Then after sometime it started and drove it very slowly as I could see the engine was heating more than normal.
          Next day I took my car to workshop and after few inspections they told me that there is some leakage of coolant because which engine is getting heated and finally stopping so they asked for couple of days time to repair the same. After 2-3 days of my follow-up they told me that there was a hole in engine head and they have given that for repair and I should get my car in another day or two but lately they said that the head has got few cracks and therefore they will have to change the head and this will cost me more than 35000.

I feel that because of these people negligence while servicing all these problems came up because if there was any coolant loss then they should have checked it while servicing. I want to know from anyone in the forum that I can go to consumer forum and file a case against them for negligence and ask them for paying the loss occurred because of that?

Kindly help me.

Amit

davinder
            I own a ford Ikon 1.8. I got the Altenator pulley and alternator belt replaced at the dealership. After the replacements of parts my car started having a nagging sound while the engine was statted. After repeated visits to the dealership they replaced the belt again but the problem still remained. The noize level at the workshop is so much due to the air & water machines that it sounds more like a denting painting area. After all the time consumed at the dealership i sometimes think that i was better of if i had not gone to the dealeship in the first place.

Ford Ikon Flair — poor quality products and service [Resolved]

Hema Devi K P
              dear sir/madam,
              please refer ford complaintnumber:7989193.
              I shall briefly mention my grievance no:7989193...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Ford Business Service Center — Pan card not received [Resolved]

Ramesh Rajaiyan

My pan application aknowledgement number is [protected].
              I have applied pan card and due to...

geomin issac george
              I had given my car having accidental repairs carrying Reg no:KL-40 1386 about three weeks back and the people in kairali ford(Cochin, Kerala) iinformed me of delivering the car on tuesday(20/01/2009) and when i called them on the same day they said to extend the date to 23/01/2009.When i called them up they said the car was fixed and ready to be delivered.The scenario is that when i came to collect my car the car was undone . So i waited for a day more as suggested by the people incharge of my car and again they said some other work regarding the allignment has to be done and i waited for two more days.WHAT SHOULD I DO, Please help, I think u should take the responsibility and ofcourse i no more trust ford.

aniruddh dash
                i bought a ford fiesta on 15.10.2008 from capital ford, bhubaneswar. during delivery of the car, i paid for the accessory "leather vinyl seat cover" approx rs.11, 000. the company mechanic damaged it during its fitting. when i found this flaw, a informed the senior sales manager mr. amulya. he told me that since they didn't have any other seat cover in their stock, they would replace it as soon as the new stock arrives. but till now they have turned a deaf ear.

Rahul Patil
                  This is a serious complaint with reference to their of dealers SHAMAN FORD, in Mumbai, India.

I have bought a Ford Ikon nxt 1.6 (MH-04-CD-5712) from the same dealer in Jan '05. Now, I have no complaints w.r.t the product...excellent, but the dealers are really screwing your customers ...

Every year faithfully i renew my AMC contracts through SHAMAN, since I am true believer in always having the car handled by an authorised FORD dealer. Never in the last four year any unauthorized mechanic has touched this car.

I have been fooled and mistreated over and over again.

I like to pin point all the incidents ..but there are so many that it is ridiculous. Just a brief, we are misinformed, false promises are given and fleeced when the car is sent for servicing.

The staff there is taught how to scare the wits out of the customer by bringing out faults and misinforming customers on the various issues in car, inturn to get the customer to pay unbeliveable prices for spares and labor charges...( which FYI... are not published anywhere ) so they keep changing with every phonecall they make to me...

Then to add on, when I inquire on the phone w.r.t my windshield which got damaged earlier this week, and I wanted to replace the same, I was told not once but three times in a row that, "NO ISSUE SIR, SEND YOUR CAR IN, WE WILL HAVE IT FIXED, and the car will be returned in a day" .

Now that my car has been there in their service yard, it is brought to my notice that " SIR WE DO NOT HAVE WINDSHIELD IN STOCK, IT WILL TAKE 3- 4 DAYS MORE", so my purpose of sending my car was totally a watse, I was without any transportation for 2 days and now will suffer for more 4 days.

Not to mention, the reason I have sent my car in has been totally overlooked, and they are too busy finding faults in my car and calling me and scaring me how the car will misfunction unless I change x, y, z parts etc.. and they never mentioned cost, until I ask them, and these prices are not published anywhere, nor do they give the estimate in writing to me.

I am sorry, but these are not FORD standards of service... and overall please believe me, it is FORD who gets the bad reputation and not the dealer.

I am a very very digusted and helpless consumer... as I have no choice but to go by the service managers suggestions.

regards,
                  I have faced the same problem with SHAMAN FORD, MUMBAI!
                  I have a Ford Fusion on which they have done similar things and now they have charged exuberant rates to it. I have already agreed to pay these because I do not wish to create any hassles with these CHEATS. I had decided of buying a Ford FIGO 2010, but now I am looking elsewhere. I would rather buy a slightly more expensive VW Polo or a Nissan Micra and get piece of mind, than be cheated by these people.
                  I have also had a similar problem. We had a AMC for my FORD IKON 2004 in Mumbai India with Shaman Ford. Plus we had the Air-conditioning System fully serviced. The Aircon system would failed after a few weeks. We called them and they say they will send somebody to check it out. Nobody ever shows up. I can not for the likes of me understand how the AC system can fail so often. The person who attended to me was MR, Ajay PANDEY.

They know we do not have the time to drive the vehicle there every now and then and leave the vehicle there for a whole day or two. After a while the warranty on the repair expires and finally when we take the time to go there the warranty has expired and we have to pay over for the same issue.

I have a FORD vehicle in the USA and have never had any issues with the Dealers there. When they say that the job is done there is traceable document that shows the work was done properly. In the USA there are many FORD DEALERS and so there is competition to get the job done to customer satisfaction.

We got a Ford vehicle in India hoping that the same quality of FORD service would be done in India. I would recommend every CAR BUYER in India to always only buy the CAR whose Dealer is right close by your home. When you buy a Car in India be ready to visit the dealer more often then you go home.

If you ever buy a Car in MUMBAI think twice before you have to commit to SHAMAN FORD. Also be ready to pay exhorbitant service costs. By the time you own the car for 4 years you will have paid twice the total costs. Be ready to see them identify 100's of things that are faulty with your car as soon as they are out of warranty. They spend more time finding small items to fix then actually fixing the faulty items. I wonder if this is part of FORD training in INDIA or what.

Jim Harris Alexander
                    There was an offer from Dec 3rd - 12th 2008 with a reduction of 1 lakh on Ford Fiesta Exi/Zxi models. We missed that offer but told the sales representative to inform us in advance if anyone rejects their booking. He told us there is a black car zxi model that is available and to book immediately for registration. Now they are giving reasons for deliveing the car and saying the car has problems. Please let us know what should be done as we have already paid 50000 INR for the booking.
                    I am Dr.Prabhu s/o krishnaveni i own a fiesta classic 2011 may reg no.TN 02 AR 6969( Annanagar Chennai) In chennai ford Arumbakkam i complained of some sound while driving at a speed of 60-80 km/h, which was identified as bearing sound that too when the car was only 5 months old, it was not properly rectified i had the same complaint for my next service even for the second time it was'nt arrested, should i change my service center ?? i hav some good feedbacks from mpl ford . so can i go there for the third time with the sam complaint sir or shall i move on to MPL ford .i request you to take neessary action thank you .

alok rastogi
                      i am the owner of ford ikon 1.3 clxi model 2001, i want to purchase genuine spare parts from the company but the dealer & company executives says our company does not provide if you need spares car shoud be in their workshop & they will repair /service my car but i want spares which i need.
                      i have purchased a ford ikon on dated 1/4/2009 bearing regd no. PB-10-CN-1348 to day we found a problem with the brakes as the rakes of the car got stuck due to rain we complaint your BHAGHAT FORD LUDHINA but they don't even care to attend us so due to this we were forced to leave our car at

our factory and hired a car to go to home.

the behaviour met to us is very much regretted to us.what kind of service do provide.

i will also go to press to tell some thing about our service provided to us.

further i will advise in my industrial circle to avoid to deal wih ford car deales at ludhiana.

harbans singh.

H R RATNANI
                        dear sir,
                        i own ford fiesta, which i had serviced at bhavna ford last month at navi mumbai, i got a very bad service, they were suppose to change some part called map sensor due to over hitting of my car while useing aircontioner, they said that the said part is not avaiable in our stores, i am trying to fallowup with them so that they can replace the part, but i am getting very poor response from their end.kindly request you to help me out.
                        thanks
                        regards ratnani
                        JUST TO BRING IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT I'VE A PETROL 1.4EXI FIESTA OF 2006 MODEL. THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS CAR I WAS CRASHED BY THE FORD TORTURE SERVICES. I'AD BEEN TO NCR FORD DELHI & FARIDABAD SERVICE STATIONS BUT EVERY TIME I M GETTING A POOR SERVICES FOR MY FIESTA... THEY ARE JUST INTO MAKING MONEY. I TOOK EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR MY FIESTA AND THAT WAS EXPIRED IN APRIL 2008. I DONT KNOW WAT WAS THE MODUS OPERANDI BEHIND THAT AS I WENT TO SHOWROOM FOR EXTENDED THE WARRANTY IN APRIL ITSELF AND THEY DECLARED THAT DUE TO SYSTEM PROBLEM THEY ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GIVE ME THAT EXTENDED WARRANTY AND TOLD ME THAT ONCE IT WILL BE FINE WORKING THEN THEY WILL CALL ME.. IN THAT SCENARIO THEY WASTED MY 2 MONTHS. WHEN IN 3RD MONTH I WENT AGAIN THEN THEY SAID IT HAS ALREADY CROSSED 2 MONTHS NOW IT WONT BE POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO GIVE ME EXTENDED WARRANTY AND WHICH IS REALLY HURTABLE. I REALIZED THAT HOW MUCH YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING CUSTOMER INTO An UNBEARABLE PAIN. UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT IN INDIA SO I COULD NT FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAME.. LAST MONTH I WENT TO SHOWROOM AGAIN AND ASKED FOR THAT LAST DISCUSSION AND THERE ITSELF THEY SAID THAT IT WONT POSSIBLE. FURTHER I TOLD THEM TO RECTIFY THE HEADLIGHTS PROBLEM OF MY CAR AND THEY REPLACED THAT BULB AND CHARGED ME A BILL OF 1400 RS/-. ON THE SAME NIGHT I FOUND THAT BATTERY INDICATOR IS GLOWING WHILE DRIVING. I ABRUPTLY WENT TO SHOWROOM AND THEY SAID THAT ITS A ALTERNATER PROBLEM. IN THAT CASE I TOLD THEM TO CHANGE IT THEN THEY SAID THEY DONT HAVE PART IN STOCK. I WAS STUNNED ABOUT THE SERVICES HERE BEING PROVIDED TO A COMMON PERSON OF INDIA. FURTHER SERVICES CENTER PERSON CONTACTED ME AND DECLARED THAT THEY HAVE A PART AVAILIABLE IN SOME OTHER MARKET (THEFT FROM THERE OWN SHOWROOM) BUT FOR THAT I HAVE TO PAY 14000/-.
                        I have hade a similer experience with Bhavna Ford (Nerul) recently. I was asked to change
                        the shock absorbers, which was not faulty, whereas a rubber bush which needed change was not available with the workshop .

I have a strong feeling that the said "Sales and Service" outlet does not have any service orientation, and is manned at the shopfloor level by amateur hustlers.

Please be careful before trusting your vehicle to such unscrupulous entities. It is high time
                        Ford does a real introspection on their delear network, least the brand gets dented at the hands of dealers like Bhavna Ford.
                        FORD cars are valid only for a year, From the second year the problem starts, and if it is under warranty they some how manage to get replacing the parts with some other defective parts, and after the warranty we have to put it from our pocket to change the spare parts, and the most amazing fact is that none of the parts are available in open parts and also Ford wont let you take any spare parts out of their workshop, why...?

The answer is simple they loose on the labour charge.I went to the showroom around in bangalore, and after fighting for almost 3 hours, they told me on my face that they cant give any of the spare parts, why because they dont get any labour on that.

FORD just sucks...

jaymannil
                          I went for the Ford IKON 1.6 Nxt. on Dec 31, 2003. With every passing day my fancy for the car wore off due to high maintenance and fragile. With in years I had to replace the parts one by one. Now after four and half years of having the car I have to spend more than Rs 50k. The car has become an expensive one that I want to get rid off.

A couple of months later, I have to replace the front and rear suspension, power windows switch, battery and a lot more of parts. A car that has run barely 60 KMs needs all new suspension I can’t believe this. The power windows switch is completely malfunctioned after 3 years of careful use and not to say about the side mirrors. This was probably a deliberate feature of Ford design. When contacted their dealer I was told that this sort of maintenance was normal for a car. Not all cars but for Ford cars may be. Another appalling feature of Ford is that they refuse to escalate the complaints with their superiors. I have serious doubts whether their senior management knows that their vehicles have serious problems.

Looking at the pattern of faults and malfunction, as a quality management analyst I can deduce that low quality material was used and there is poor or no quality assurance in their manufacturing process. These cars cannot withstand the rigors of Indian roads. They are made of cheap substandard material and have a high failure rate. I advise every body not buy these Ford cars unless you have enough time, money to spare.

I have already written a review for Ford Ikon here. How ever this also a review for their dealers Harpreet Ford. The misery of owning a ford is compounded by Harpreet Ford. In the last three years I have witnessed progressive deterioration of service quality to downright cheating now. It would take a while for new Harpreet Ford owners to notice the crap between the hype and show.

The last few services have not been carried out to completion. Even worse some body parts have been left loose and my AC less effective (Throw is low from one of the Vents) & the temperature gauge not showing correct reading. Apart from all this the fog lamps of this car stopped working after the service and the interior was in a shabby condition. No recent service in the last year has been complete without at least 2 trips to their service center. I have a strong suspicion based on facts and some sound reasoning that you will be asked to replace parts even before they become necessary.

The worst part is yet to come. My car was last serviced at Harpreet Ford Gurgaon centre on Jul 19, 2008 and paid Rs 9K. On Aug 28, 2008 after driving around 15 KMs, coolant was totally drained out within 40 days, I had to fill water in the coolant tank to reach my destination of another 25-30 KMs. After reaching destination, I called up ford road assistance to repair the coolant leakages. As advised, the car was towed to Harpreet Ford Moti Nagar and received a call from the service centre/president’s office at Chennai that the car requires a major repair as the head assembly need to be dismantled for diagnosis and the total amount shelled out was over Rs 42K. Also I was told that the repair work would not be covered under warranty as the vehicle was driven with out coolant & in overheated condition which could have led to consequential damages.

The vehicle was delivered to me on Sept 05, 2008 in a state of despair with the above defects mounted. Further, I was told I need not to bother at least another 40, 000/-KMs. A detailed complaints were made to the MD of Harpreet Ford, Mr Michael, president ford india ltd and various other departments including customer care but to no avail. When pointed out to the dealership the official was kind to point to me that they did a big favour to me by servicing my car and that was a big deal and started throwing allegation on me. Complaints to the service head Mr Bhatnagar and president’s office has been of no avail in the past and it is the same now. There is not even the courtesy of an apology from the top management. The reply received from the dealership was that the car before delivery was thoroughly inspected and also test driven by me for the entire job satisfaction which was a blatant lie.

On Oct 29, 2008 I called Ford road side assistance due to car break-down it was seen the coolant was in a totally drained condition and top up was done by the assistant of Ford road side assistance. The vehicle was not driven even 2000 KMS AGAIN THE COOLANT GOT DRIED UP. It is evident that the dealership is just minting money in the name service.

Buy a Ford car at your own risk.
                          Absolutely Agree...am the lucky one as I have not yet purchased a ford...was trying to catch hold of a ford sales rep...but this rep didn't even have the time to even collect my documents for finance processing...Ford is just doing CRAP to this CAR market.

in my case this was NCR ford and the sales rep were Gaurav and Jyoti...both should be fired...
                          Have you not yet guessed that it is the service center that is getting your car defective, well ! belueve me cause I have experienced the same at Mumbai shaman service, but I was able to nail them because I had signed with indelible ink on many parts of the car as this was a replacement car, after refusing to accept the previous defective car. These ford dealers in the guise of servicing the car took my seats, steering wheel, roof fabric, side door panels, dashboard, console tyres, battery, coolant and wiper containers shockabsorbers, suspension, brakes, music system, side mirrors, bumpers etc since the signature on the wheels was the first thing I checked they kept the wheels and took the tyres.The matter is placed in criminal court for breach of trust . The battery number does not match with the record given, the music system is defective after service and tuned to all the mumbai FM channels, but I dont listen to hindi music.They have refused to verify the music code . the tyre number does not match with the spare tyre. The seats are not ford original and manufactured after car rolled of the assembly line, the seat belts too . So big time cheats is nt it?
                          Ford India is in the business of selling only spare parts and not CARS. Request forward mail. I have tried to address my experience with CEO Ford micheal.[protected]@ford.com but have not got any positive response. I am left with the only option to share my personnel experience and forward to as many friends as possible and general public who should be made aware of FORD INDIA products.

…………………………...

I have a ford Ikon car done 52000km and find that the ford car manufactured in India are substandard in design. I have used Fords cars in USA / Africa and my friends in Middle East have had no complain about FORD cars., why only in India FORD INDIA has deliberately designed cars so that spare parts sells is the only business. Just to give you 4 examples.

1. I have *replace two fuel pumps* within 38500Km run as the design does not have a safety lock to switch of the fuel pump when tank is empty and fuel pump gets damaged / burnt. One way the Ford India cars are designed so that first time owners in India who do not know about safety lock end up pay for fuel pumps. Normally when there is no fuel in tank there should be automatic lock to signal fuel pump to stop pumping and protect it. FORD India has deliberately got this design so that fuel pumps can be replaced as often as possible. Cost of fuel pump is Rs 18, 000 or so.

2..I have replaced electric coil within 24000km run costing me Rs 15, 000. There was no reason why the electric coil is damaged. Customer care of Ford India say it is just wear and tear of car

3. Within 38000km the front shock absorbers had to be replaced. I am surprised that for roads in Mumbia shock absorbers need to be replaced. The FORD franchise outlets say that shock absorbers life is only 20, 000KM. Actually the design of the shock absorbers is not designed for the weight of the car engine. I am sure out of my experience of driving in Africa where roads are really bad and shock absorbers need not be changes after 20000km run. What a shame for FORD product.

4. Within 50000km I spend another Rs 80, 000 because ...The coolant system / engine block have a plastic manifold connection that regulates the AC cooling motor. This plastic manifold cracked and the coolant leaked. The plastic manifold cost Rs 5, 800. But this caused engine to overheat and all major components of the coolant system and the engine block were damaged. Why should FORD INDIA have such wrong designs without cut off and safety switch off? Because of plastic manifold crack I have to replace a lot of parts associated due to over heating. This has happen within 52000Km run. I have driven cars in Africa and had not faced such issue. The critical part is made of plastic manifold (substandard part) with wear and tear will give way like in my case

With the above experience the INDIAN FORD cars have a life of just about 50, 000KM only. I have paid over Rs 1.50, 000 (Rs 1.5lakh) rupees for service / spare parts and maintenance. THIS IS THE STORY OF FORD INDIA CARS

Awinash Dulip
                          [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Ford service stations generally concentrating on how to suck money from their customers..

I had my Ford ikon services in a station named "Car Nation" ..I got permission and stood by the car as the car mechanics did their regular servicing to the vehicle..They cleaned the brake systems, Replaced OIL, Checked coolant ..Thats all then they re-assembled the tyres and did a water service..

When i came back to the reception and checked the bill the service engineer described that they did a complete servicing and changed the OIL /COOLANT/..They also added a component to the bill called "Fuel additives"..I was wondering about that and hence asked the engineer on what that was for which the engineer replied that it was a additive added after the oil replacement..I informed that engineer that i was quiet sure that this was not done for my vehicle but the engineer managed to give several dodging reasons...Finally when i argued with him he did an inquiry with the mechanic and he revealed that that was not done for this vehicle as he was not intimated about that in his job sheet...they finally added that to my vehicle..

Now my point over here is that there is no proper check / validation system In a service station..Since i was near by the vehicle during its entire service i was able to identify this..What about several thousand people who just give their cars and walk away and get their cars home delivered..They just don't know whats behind the scenes

ford ikon 1.3 nxt — overheating

my car DL4C P9163 gets overheated when ever I drive it for 5km .I am getting it serviced from your authorised dealer Harpreet ford .I am facing this problem for last 3years spend more than Rs 30000 and drove only 10000km.I request you to look into this matter and advise

Varun Sahani
                            We have recently bough an Ford Ikon 1.6 Manual.

The Car has only done 47000 Kms and i had a complain of broken Fuel Pump and over heating.

It costed us Rs 17 500/- to get the problem fixed.

My car has been regaularly serviced by the last local dealership.

The last service was done on 47000 Kms exact, whcich costed me around Rs 7000/- plus.

I have emailed Ford motor company twice, but the same email come thorugh for the last month and a half.

Have also provided all the previous Service and registration details.

I have driven a Ford before an in no such way any automobile asks for such major repair in 47000 Kms.

Can you ask Ford motor Company for an explanation and the necessary losses incurred due to break down ?

Sanjay M. Shah
                              I have purchase a Ford Fiesta car recently. I am very satisfy with all perfomance of this car exept combination Swich for Head light & wiper which containing suitable for left hand drive not for Right hand Drive. it is very difficult to oprate while running vehcle to controlled the vehicle by oprating Flesh & gare both togather by left hand. If this switch will change for right hand drive by changing Headlight controll on right side & wiper controlled on left side of the stearing I hope car sell will be incereased in indian market.
                              never never never never buy ford car bcoz there service is very bad charge so much money from customer they even dont satisfy customer
                              dear sir,
                              i own ford fiesta, which i had serviced at bhavna ford last month at navi mumbai, i got a very bad service, they were suppose to change some part called map sensor due to over hitting of my car while useing aircontionet, which they say that the said part is not avaiable in our stores, i am trying to fallowup with them so that they can replace the part, but i am getting very poor response from their end.kindly request you to help me out.thanks regards ratnani
                              Same problem with Chevrolet / Merc certain models.
                              As per rules this is not permitted as it violates safety norms.
                              There are chances of accident since the switch is places on the wrong side.
                              LIKE TO KNOW,
                              HOW MANY KILO METERS SUSTENED SHOCKABSORBER/ SUSPENSION.
                              I HAVE FIEASTA FORD
                              EXPECTING YOUR REPLY SOON.
                              REGARDS.

Sarika Bhardwaj
                                I am Sarika Bhardwaj using your car Ford Fiesta Petrol Model since 10 Dec 2006.
                                I was gifted this car by my brother on marriage.
                                Initially I was very happy to use this car, but now down the line after one and a half year, this car has started giving many problems.

I am really dissatisfied by For Motors Services.

I purchased this Car(HR 26 AH- 9777) from Harpreet Motors, Udhyog Vihar Gurgaon .
                                I have done timely services of my car whenever they were due.
                                But I am forced to write this mail as I was really humiliated and harassed this time by the executives of Ford motors.
                                I wanted to file a case in consumer court against Ford Motors Udhyog Vihar Branch.
                                Before that I wanted to appeal to you so that I get a relief from your end.

The case is as below.

Whenever I give my car for service, I never got my car on the day promised.
                                I am made to come at least two three times even after I was promised that your car will be delivered on that date.
                                Recently when I gave my car for service,
                                I was promised to get my car in 2 days. But being my experience with Harpreet motors I called and asked the status of my car after 4 days, but they kept on lingering my delivery of the car.
                                After all hassles, I visited them after 5 days and got to know that Harpreet motors executives have banged my car in the service station and the back bumper was damaged.
                                I noticed this when I went there, They never informed me about the same. And when I asked the reason, first of all they were reluctant to the fact that they have damaged iyt, rather they putted the blame on me. It really was a embarrassing situation for me. After that they agreed that it was their mistake and they will repair it again the case was lingered on for 3 more days.
                                This station is around 10 kms from my home. Every time I visited there I wasted my Rs.150.
                                I am working for GMR group at Delhi Airport, I was without my car for almost ten days and spent daily Rs. 500 fro Taxi to visit my office.
                                When I asked for a alternate car when they banged my car fro only 3 days which was Harpreet Fords Fault, they refused and said that no car is available.
                                I had to bear the Loss of Rs. 1500 for 3 days to visit my office.

After that when I went to pick my car after 3 days, there was a voice in car which I had told them from day one when I gave the car for service, but nobody worked on that, It was still there.they asked me that this will require to change the bearing which costed me Around 2000 Rs.
                                I agreed to change that. Not happy with the service from the Ford Motor Company. Have paid for the work that has been done. They are still unable to find problem and fix it.
                                Very unhappy about the run around that I have received.

Even after that the voice didn’t go.
                                After asking me to waste money of Rs. 2000 which was not required then they asked me that they need to change complete EXCEL which will cost me RS.11000.
                                My car had run only 21000 kms in one and a half year and I drive car so safely. Only I drive this car.
                                After changing the bearing now they asked me to change complete Excel of Rs. 11000.
                                I didn’t agree to that as I was already humiliated mentally and financially by Harpreet Ford that I really don’t trust them.

Also my cars locks for bonnet and dicky was replaced twice by Ford Motors Costing me another Rs.1000 but still the lock is not working.

Many times I have to park my car with the opened lock as it get stuck on and off.
                                I want to make an appeal to Ford Motors to kindly get me Car checked fully and get it repaired for what all is required so as to compensate me for the losses born by me

I am also using Ford Endeavour Car No. HR05- 0079 since last 3 years.

I hope Ford Motors will definitely take care of their Customers and will definitely compensate for all my losses and harassment by Harpreet Fords Staff.

I was seriously put in to lot of mental and physical strain due to the unruly behavior of Harpreet Ford, which is for me FORD Motor Company. (It will really affect the brand of FORD)
                                Well this mail is for your kind information and appropriate action if any should be done in this matter.
                                Thanks and Regards

My contact number is [protected].

Thanks & Regards
                                Sarika Bhardwaj
                                Associate Manager
                                Revenue Mangement Team
                                Delhi International Airport Pvt. Ltd.
                                Work Ph[protected]
                                Fax[protected]
                                ford sucks their commerical on the ford mustang is in spanish i thought this was the U.S.A.?????????
                                I WOULD NEVER BUY A FORD NOW AFTER SEEING THEIR COMMERICAL ON CHANNEL 12 WILMINGTON N.C. WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH? THEY NEED TO LEARN ENGLISH THIS IS THE U.S.A. SO I THOUGHT. SO IF I MOVED TO MEXICO IS FORD GOING TO CONVERT THEIR COMMERICALS THEIR TO ENGLISH DONT THINK SO. AS I SAID EARLIER FORD YOU SUCK WHY NOT JUST MOVE TO MEXICO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GLAD I OWN A CHEVY SILVERADO. YOUR ALREADY HURTING JOBS IN DETROIT MI. AND ALL ACROSS THE U.S.A.
                                PERTAINING TO THE POST ABOUT NOT GIVING A DAMN ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS THEY DONT UNLESS YOU MEXICAN!!!