Ford India

S.P. Koil Post
Chengalpattu
Kanchipuram District
Tamil Nadu

+91 44 2455 1500  (Corp. Office South)
+91 22 6702 4300  (Corp. Office West)
+91 33 6454 0374  (Corp. Office East)
+91 12 4387 3001  (Corp. Office North)
+91 44 6740 3333  (Corp. Office)

Corporate Office - North

301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
Tel: +91 22 6702 4300
Fax: +91 22 6702 4305

Regional Office - South
Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096
Tel: +91 44 2455 1500

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ford India Complaints & Reviews

I, Mr. Mitul Kantilal Shah, have purchased Ford Fiesta from your showroom on 15th December. Registration No. is GJ-15-AD-6788. I want to know you that Due to small accident, I had to send my car to your company's service station ,situated at Vapi GIDC. Insurance company has already completed its formalities like survey and assessment on 29th January. Service station's employee told me that without such parts, he cannot start repairing work of my car. Today, you have taken almost 10 days... Still my car is not ready. Service station's employee told me that he has not received any parts from your company.... What should I do? You are failed in After Sales Service........... How can i recommend to others to buy car from you????? Pls give me reply as soon as possible... Please do needful at your end.

Even today I have called to service station[protected]. As usual he is not responding.
If you are unable to deliver such type of services, kindly just leave this issue and send me back my car..... I will arrange anywhere.....

Showromm head told me that my car will be ready today and showroom manager told me that they have not received such parts from their side, so it will be ready on 15th feb 2011.

Company does not have enough parts to serve its existing customer. they are only beleive in sales numbers... not in after sales service.

Mitul Shah
Complain

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I would like to bring your kind notice that the drivers taking their vehicle from Ford Company at Kancheepuram district and going toward the Chennai City especially towards the Tambaram East with their fellow staff seemed to be rushing recklessly at a very high speed without any concern about the other people travelling on the road.
    It occurred with me while passing the Velachery road in Tambaram East, the driver of the vehicle number TN21 K-1486 on dated[protected] around 4:30 pm overtook me so badly that i was lucky enough to save me and my family.
    If one feels that only after the death of any of the passengers need to raise a matter of concern then i really feel sorry that the same thing might happen with one of your company staff's relatives also and at that time except a matter of regret nothing could be done.
    Please look into the matter..
    Aug 13, 2020

On 29th Jan’11 I gave my car for servicing at the Satara Service Centre in Pune, Maharashtra. I had to file a claim since the car had met with a minor accident with a minor dent on the left hand side (which was barely visible) & the car doors had been scratched. The claim papers were handed over to the Service Centre on Tuesday i.e. 1st FEb’11, I was told the car would be delievered on Saturday or latest by Monday. On Thursday (3rd Feb’11) I was informed the surveyor has sanctioned the claim & the car would be delivered by Monday. On Friday I was told that the left side back door needs to be replaced since they can’t fix the door back after fixing the dent. (Please note – the door DID NOT NEED REPLACEMENT). I was told the car would be given by Tuesday (8th Feb’11). On Saturday I was informed the replacement door hasn’t arrived & they would be able to give me an update by Monday (7th Feb’11) as to when it would & acccordingly the delivery date of the car. Its 11:30am (7th Feb’11) I have not received any call from the service centre. The concerned person at the service centre has absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. His name is Imran. He has been extremely rude.
      I would NEVER RECOMMEND anyone Buying a FORD.
      I hope you try your best to IMPROVE the After Sales Service, Since the responsibility & Liability of your Company doesn’t end with the SALE.

Thankyou.
      Chandni Jumani
      (A VERY DISSAPOINTED CUSTOMER.)
      My Car No. is MH 12 GK 491
      Poor After Sales Service
      Hi All,

Event though I am not from the same city, my experience too is the same for service. dont understand why it takes ford so long. My brother in law has a Figo (Delivered at Tcr) but went for service at cochin Kairali ford. It has a dent on the Rear side. They say it will take SEVEN Days to get this done.

No Idea why they say this...

Figo is a good car from what I understand. But the SERVICE is going to cost them the CAR.

Hope they take care of this soon.

Rejo
      hi Chandni,
      any update on the service? did u got ur car back in shape ? i'm planning to buy myself figo from the same dealer...any suggestions??

I am sorry to hear your difficulties with your ford car. Even i have the worst experiences with ford and its service people. I am updating and contacting people having trouble with ford. Can you pls add me to your Facebook and update all your issues in there. here is my link for that. I believe we can fight against ford. Pls help us to give more awareness to people.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remesh Joseph
      [protected]@gmail.com

I have purchased Ford Endeavour 4x4 Auto vehicle.

I have been facing following problems:

--- Lagging in the Auto Gear Shift.
        --- Under Power at times.
        --- Slow Pick up and gives lots of jerks
        --- Wheel Alingment not proper
        --- Noisy leaf suspensions
        --- Wiper Blades Faulty
        --- Engine Fault indicator appears at times

I have purchased the car in July 2010, and i am facing all these problems with my car.
        I have kept my car at the workshop almost 2 days a week.

The complaint has been notified by the staff and the manager, but they are not able to resolve the problem.

Ford Endeavour — black smoke [Resolved]

HELP ME
          im sunil reddy frm hyderabad...
          i hav endeavour 4*4 model 2005..
          im facing problem wid heavy...

My name is Kamini R patel and car no GJ6 DQ 5936
          We have heard a lot about ford and was under impression that they provide good service as their products, but i am disappointed, sorry to say so.
          My free seat cover which already they told me but after 4 months I have not received from kargo and also RC book .
          In followup of RC book they told me it is in our office but they hadnot call me or informe me which is very urgent for me for loan purpose.So I want information about when cargo has received this RC book and after my followup they told me yesterday i.e 27/1/11 they received.its fact or not thats I don't no but my pending all works urgnetly
          Aug 13, 2020

I am shri Umanath L. Naik r/o h.no.02, Dhumase Menkure Bicholim, Post Colvale Menkure PIN 403513, had purchased car make ford...

This Raja ravindra , I buy ed ford figo in the month of August 2010 now i realize that i wasted the money...
            My name is Sumit Sharma, I owned a Ford figo(titanium), disel variant. The car has lotts of problems and they are mentioned...
            Hi!
            The Ford dealer o[censored]daipur can be given the title of worst ford dealer. I bought a fully loaded Ford Endeavour...

i purchased ford ikon flair 1.3 petrol cum cng version model in april 2007. after driving this vehical abt 10 days i started realizing that this ncar is not running the way a new car usally run. i started complaning abt my problem to the workshop, but till now my problem is not resolved.
            my problem is - while driving the car engine stops at any point of time in the med of the road. they call it misfiring. there is some IC valve issue which they could not rectified till now.. in this situation my steering & brakes stops working.. another problem is with the RPM. in the morning when i start my car the RPM goes up till 2000 without accelarating the accelater pedal. i have filed a case against ford india & the dealer in dec 2007 & still awaiting the final judgement from the consumer forum. i request you all if any one is having the same issue pls get in touch with me at - ( kaul.[protected]@yahoo.co.in )
            Aug 13, 2020
            my car has been accident but showroom mambers are not recponding my name is nitesh khandelwal and my mobil no.is [protected]

Re: 001/382150AA/HGH/10/1756:/Contract Agreement
              InboxX

Reply |High Gate Hospitals (UK) to me
              show details Jan 5 (7 days ago)

fromHigh Gate Hospitals (UK) <[protected]@highgatehospitals.com>
              [protected]@gmail.com

dateWed, Jan 5, 2011 at 1:59 AM
              subjectRe: 001/382150AA/HGH/10/1756:/Contract Agreement
              mailed-bygmail.com
              signed-bygmail.com

hide details Jan 5 (7 days ago)

Attention: DR. SAGAR SAHEBRAO BHALERAO

Re: 001/382150AA/HGH/10/1756:/Contract Agreement

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with the Highgate Hospital, Today our Human Resources Department has confirmed your appointment in our Hospital considering your resume, on the above subject, the Highgate Hospital management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment.

Find attachment of the soft copy of the Contract of Agreement, which you are required to read carefully and argumentate where necessary. Upon your thorough review and acceptance of this offer, You are required to Print the last page of this Contract agreement, sign, Scan and send back to us via email with the under listed documents for documentation.

Scanned Copy of International Passport.
              Proof Extensive Education.
              Your Postal Mailing Address

Please include the Scanned Copy of family member passport that would be embarking on this trip with you.

The company shall be shouldering your work-permit and (family) visa expenses via our licensed Immigration attorney/agent of Office of the Immigration Services Commission(OISC); The Hard Copy of this Agreement Letter have been submitted to the employment attorney for endorsement, the action will be carried out the Ministry of Works also the Certificate of Sponsorship is with the Attorney.

All Legal processing regarding your entrance will be done here in the United Kingdom where your Contract Hard Copy was submitted; meanwhile deposit is ready on your behalf for your entry clearance documents, the Immigration Specialist will be responsible in handling your files upon the Sworn Affidavit of Oath from the British Crown Court of Justice.

The Sworn Affidavit of Oath is a written form of evidence used in court proceedings. The affidavit sets out the facts as you remember them. In legal matters, the evidence wanted for court to hear about your matter must be in a Sworn Affidavit of Oath, Your statutory declaration/statement of fact to abide in this contract and never to neglect The Highgate Hospital or your job responsibility will be made as your name is being sworn also you will incur the expenses of that at the crown Court.

All inquiry regarding the Sworn Affidavit of Guarantee should be sent to the contact below:

ILFORD LAW CHAMBER
              Address: 371 Cranbrook Rd., Ilford, London IG1 4UQ, United Kingdom.
              Tel:+44 (0) [protected]

Fax: +[protected]
              email: raphael.[protected]@lawyer.com
              Contact Person: Raphael M. Ferguson

You are expected to be sworn an Oath at the British Crown Court of Justice via the Immigration Specialist, Raphael M. Ferguson of the ILFORD LAW CHAMBER UK within 10 working days of receiving this Contract Agreement to enable the Company grant you the expenses on your Work-Permit and Visa Application.

Best regards,

Michael Booth
              N6 4DJ

CONTRACT AGREEMENT_DR. SAGAR SAHEBRAO BHALERAO.pdf
              206K View Download

CONTRACT OF AGREEMENT/OFFER LETTER
              This Agreement Is Made on this Day, 3rd January, 2011.
              between
              HIGHGATE HOSPITAL LIMITED
              and
              DR. SAGAR SAHEBRAO BHALERAO
              Executive Summary
              After evaluation of your CV/Resume and work experience(s), we found
              you qualified to work with our team. Hence, the HIGHGATE HOSPITAL
              LIMITED seeks to employ your services for the provision of expatriate
              services as stipulated in the following acts and conditions herein.
              This document embodies the approved terms of this contract.
              JOB DESIGNATION: PAEDIATRICIAN
              START WORK DATE: 14th February, 2011
              JOB REFERENCE NO.: 001/382150AA/HGH/10/1756
              JOB LOCATION: 17-19 View Road, Highgate, London
              You are required to work with us for a minimum of 24 Months, Your
              Contract will be renewed depending on your performance and services to
              our esteemed Company and this will come with Promotion.
              You are required to resume your duty post on 14th February, 2011;
              your working hours is from Monday – Friday, taking your duty off days on
              Saturday and Sundays except on emergencies. Time - 8:00 am – 5:30pm.
              ARTICLES OF EMPLOYMENT
              Highgate Hospital Limited
              London, N6 4DJ
              Email: [protected]@highgatehosptals.com
              Tel: +[protected]| Fax: +[protected]
              1. SALARY INDICATION
              Basic Monthly Salary: Your basic monthly salary is GBP 6,
              520 (Six Thousand, five hundred and twenty pounds sterling)
              after tax deduction, Kindly log on to http://www.xe.com to
              convert your mentioned monthly salary (GBP) to your local
              currency.
              This payment will be made directly to your Bank account on
              the 30th or 31st of every month as demanded by the British
              working law. You don’t need to worry about taxes because all
              the taxes and rates have been deducted already.
              2. ACCOMMODATION
              The HIGHGATE Management have secured an apartment in
              our staff quarters close to the Company; you don’t need to
              worry about shelter as the HIGHGATE Management has
              already taken care of that.
               2 Bedroom flat for single and
               3 Bedrooms flat for family
              At the Highgate Hospital staff quarters, company car and 10
              Days break / Leave after every 90 Business Working Days.
              3. ALLOWANCES/BENEFITS
              You will be paid 880 GBP (Eight hundred and eighty pounds
              sterling) extra for your health, transport and Wardrobe
              (dressing) monthly.
              Company Benefits
               Free meals whilst on duty
               Season Ticket Loan
               Two Month Upfront Salary
               Life Insurance
              4. MEDICAL INSURANCE
              The HIGHGATE HOSPITAL LIMITED will provide the employee
              with comprehensive health care for the term of Contract, and
              follow-on care for any ill health suffered during the term of
              contract for employee and family.
              5. JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT
              Because you did not undergo an oral/ telephonic interview;
              you shall undergo a two(2) weeks Induction Training
              sponsored by the management of the Highgate Hospital, as
              this will help get you familiarized with your Designation with
              the Highgate Hospital.
              You will be expected to resume your job with the Highgate
              Hospital after your 2 weeks training program; you are also
              entitled to receive salary during your training program in UK.
              5.1 VISA/WORK PERMIT & ENTRY CLEARANCE
              Since you have been successfully screened and recruited by
              the Human Resources Department, you are thereby advised
              to Commence on your entry process with the HIGHGATE
              Licensed Immigration specialist.
              The Highgate Hospital Management shall be shouldering your
              visa and work-permit expenses.
              5.2 You shall be required to Sworn an Oath at Her Majesty Crown
              Court of Justice before the management of the HIGHGATE
              HOSPITAL commences on lodging your entry application at
              the UK Border Agency of the UK Home Office.
              5.3 The Sworn Affidavit of Oath is a written form of evidence
              used in court proceedings. The affidavit sets out the facts as
              you remember them. Your statutory declaration/statement of
              fact to abide in this contract, never to neglect your job, will
              be made as your name is being sworn. Also you will incur the
              necessary expenses of such at the Court (Court expenses are
              duly reimbursed)
              5.4 All entrance related documents must be processed via the
              Highgate Hospital Licensed Immigration Specialist to enable
              the UK Home Office grant your Visa/Work Permit approval in
              the due time as stipulated and also to avoid Visa refusal in
              your Home Country; at the same time you shall be entitled to
              personally incur the expenses as related to the acquisition
              processing.
              5.5 It is only when you are Sworn an Oath at Her Majesty Court
              (UK) shall the HIGHGATE HOSPITAL commence on
              shouldering your entry expenses; also you be entitle to
              receive the “Reimbursement” benefit and Free Flight (Family)
              Ticket, and two (2) Months Upfront salary.
              5.5.1 All inquiry regarding the Sworn Affidavit of Oath at Her
              Majesty Court should be sent to the below Contacts.
              ILFORD LAW CHAMBER
              371 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, London IG1 4UQ, United Kingdom.
              Tel: +[protected] | Fax: +[protected]
              10, 000 which can be re-paid within 2 years with £ 0.00
              interests.
              7. UPFRONT PAYMENT OF SALARY/ ALLOWANCES & BENEFITS
              Two (2) month’s upfront salary (Inclusive of all allowances &
              benefits) shall be paid in advance before employee re-locates
              to new job location (as soon as the entrance documents are
              confirmed ready).
              All payments of salary after resumption of duty in the UK
              shall be 75% paid into an offshore bank account which will be
              provided by employee while the remaining 25% paid in cash
              to employee upon arrival to the UK.
              This is in line with the British Expatriate Financial Statutory
              Laws. Also before such transfer is made employee's entry
              document must be ready.
              8. OFFICE GADGET
               Blackberry Bold 2 (9700onyx),
               Desktop Computer
               HP Laptop Computer,
              2.0 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM (Core Dual), 24XDVDRW,
              150GB Hard Drive, USB, Integrated Network
              Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare Battery and
              necessary software shall be provided for workers in the
              administrative, secretarial, layouts and managing
              departments.
               Full time WIFI access is available
              9. SAFETY & SECURITY
              Safety and security of personnel (local/foreign) and facilities
              on job locations and Communities are no small issues, You
              will be required to Comply with the requirements of the
              Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of
              Health and Safety at Work (Amendment) Regulations 1994 to
              take responsible care of yourself and other persons who may
              be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
              You must not misuse or intentionally interfere with anything
              provided in the interests of health and safety.
              10. ADDITIONAL SERVICES
              Recreational/Sports facilities shall be made available at the
              disposal of all employees with no expenses to be incurred.
              Laundry and dry cleaning, chef and gardener service will be
              made available to employee by the managements’ unit on
              request.
              11. TRAVEL PLANS
              The HIGHGATE HOSPITAL LIMITED is under an agreement
              with the ILFORD LAW CHAMBER for the easiest and earliest
              Work Permit acquisition with our international employee’s
              that will be relocation to start work with us here.
              All Entrance related document processing must be done with
              the HIGHGATE Licensed Immigration specialist, Expenses
              made/incurred by the Employee related to job before
              commencement of duties shall be substantiated and
              reimbursed by the employer on the conditions stated below,
              hence the process was done by the ILFORD LAW CHAMBER.
              12. FLIGHT TICKET
              Free UK flight ticket (via British Airways) will be issued to the
              employee by the HIGHGATE as soon as the work permit and
              visa have been endorsed by the UK Home Office via the help
              of the Company Licensed Immigration specialist (ILFORD
              LAW CHAMBER) Employee must present his/her soft-copy
              of endorsed visa.
              13. REIMBURSEMENT
              The employee will be reimbursed by the HIGHGATE
              HOSPITAL LIMITED for reasonable relocating expense(s)
              incurred ONLY as a result of relocation, e.g work
              permit/entry process, and early termination of leases,
              storage charges and Immunizations etc.
              Reimbursement shall be made upon arrival in London not
              later than fourteen (14) working days after submission of
              employee’s expense report and receipt from Country of
              origination.
               Expenses made by the employee in relation to house
              hood equipments (e.g. TV, DVD, Desktop computer
              etc) pets, and other personal assets shall not be
              reimbursed.
               Employee is strongly advised to keep original receipts
              and evidence of payment(s) made before arrival to the
              United Kingdom as reimbursement applications made
              without receipt or evidence of payment shall be
              denied.
              The Contract Agreement
               Neither party may assign their obligations nor rights under this
              agreement to any other person in any circumstances whatsoever
              except with the prior written consent of HIGHGATE HOSPITAL
              LIMITED.
               No waiver of any breach of this agreement shall be deemed to be a
              waiver of any other or subsequent breach. The failure of either
              party to enforce any provision of this agreement at any time shall
              not be interpreted as a waiver of the provision.
               This Agreement is constructed in accordance with section 6 of
              British Employment Act Bill 2000. A single arbitrator agreed upon
              by the parties shall decide any dispute between the parties arising
              out of this agreement.
               In submission to this contract/appointment letter, I hereby confirm
              and agree that the signature is not an impersonation of me and is
              all true, legal and I understand that false signature will lead to
              termination of my appointment.
              Entirety of Agreement
              I hereby certify and agree on the Company policy contained in this
              application to proceed with the offer and do hereby accept this job offer
              with the Terms & Conditions stated herein.
              ________________________ _________________________
              HIGHGATE HOSPITAL LIMITED
              17-19 View Road, Highgate London,N6 4DJ
              Tel: +[protected]| Fax: +[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              THis was Fake email i have got from [protected]@highgatehospital.com.
              i contacated hospital HRD and it is fake email .

Be carefull before responding .
              all the best.
              how did he know that was fake job offer?
              its FAKE MAIL I ALSO GOT THE FAKE MAIL FROM [protected]@highgatehospital.com as VIKAS KUMAR CHOUBEY
              it also receive a mail; from highgate hospital was it fake or not
              I also received such suspicious mail from the same source a fortnight ago
              Parmod Bithal
              thisi is also fake job offer got from that frauds
              Dear Applicant,

Job Ref: 001/391150AA/AP/10/1722:/Online Questionnaire

The AMEC PLC is one of the world’s leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies;Our goal is to deliver profitable, safe and sustainable projects and services for our customers in the oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, water and environmental sectors, sectors that play a vital role in the global and national economies and in people’s everyday lives, Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields - BP, Shell, EDF, National Grid and U.S. Navy to name just a few, We are truly international, with major operations centres based in the UK and Americas and offices and projects in around 40 countries worldwide. We work in diverse and often challenging environments, We employ some 22, 000 people – ranging from scientists and environmental consultants to engineers and project managers, dedicated professionals who take pride in their work. The AMEC Academy helps us to attract, develop and retain the best talent.

We have short-listed your CV from our Labor Consultant http://www.naukri.com, as one of the job seekers in their resume data base system.(After We have viewed and saved your CV/Resume with our labor consultant, you have to complete this online interview as it is mandatory to our mode of online selection/recruitment)

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

1. Briefly describe your ideal job:
              2. What goals do you have in your career?
              3. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
              4. Do you have reference list?
              5. Why do you want to work with us in UK?
              6. What is your Current Monthly Salary Package?
              7. Can you travel down to UK within one month?
              8. What three Specific Job Positions do you target with us?
              9. Previous Employer/Current Employer:
              10.Have You Been to UK Before?
              11.If Yes, On What Purpose?

Give us full details on the Following;
              (A.) Full Name:
              (B.) Current postal Address:
              (C.) Tel/Mobile Number(s):
              (D.) Country of Nationality (Passport Number Required):
              (E.) Present Location:
              [protected][protected][protected][protected]

Only Successful and Short-listed applicants will be contacted via email and Phone and invited for a Job position with the Amec Plc (UK).

James Watt
              Amec Plc
              Booths Park, Chelford Road,
              Knutsford, Cheshire,
              WA16 8QZ, UK
              [protected]@amecplc.com

Am filing this complaint with lot of angrer because of the poorest service provided by the FORD co Mangalore. Nearly 3 (1/10/2010...

I HAD PURCHASED A FORD FIESTA EXI 1.6 PETROL ON[protected] FROM THE BHAVANA AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD NERUL ,MAHARASHTRA (INDIA).THE CAR HAS A HOLE IN THE AIR INTAKE HOSE . THE DEALER TOLD US TO WAIT FOR A MONTH TO GET IT EXCHANGED BUT HE HAS STILL NOT GOT THE HOSE WE ORDERED. AFTER FEW MONTHS WHEN WE CONTACTED THEM FOR THE HOSE THEY SAID THAT THE HOSE THEY ORDERED IS FOR OTHER MODEL. SO, I AM REQUESTING YOU TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER. VEHICLE IDV-534850. REGISTERATION NO.MHO6AW6426
                Aug 13, 2020
                I booked for Fiesta 1.6exi petrol M/s Shouth city Ford, sector 15, Noida, dated 31.12.2010 by Rs. 50000/- and balanced amount deposted throw D.D. dated 09.01.2011.
                Now I read the news paper dated 11.01.2011 same offer (71000/- cash discount + Sony LCD 22" free), I want to change the model 2011 instead of 2010. I talk Sales Manager Mr. Pranit Jaiswal that pleas provide 2011 model as above offer, difference amount of Rs. 7000/- I will be pay (ex Show Room price) but sales manager not ready for this.
                Please talk to M/s South City Ford, Sector15, Noida (U.P.), Mr. Pranit Jaiswal's Mob. No. [protected] and provide to us 2011 model.
                Thanking You.
                Your's
                Manisha

Hi Guys,

I write this only to benefit those considering to buy a Ford vehicle
                  in the future. I had...

I am an Officer in Indian Air Force. I have Ford Fiesta bought of 15 Dec 08. It has done 30,000 km as on 11 Dec 10. Had doge for 24 month service to Harpreet Ford Gurgaon. There more that half of the shceduled activities, as per user handbook, viz. Batter water chech, break fluid change etc was done. On inquiry I was told it ewas not required. Further I was told that Tie Rods require replacement and also that two year warranty was not applicable for tie rods. I wonder how come

1. Tie rods require a change within 30000 of city driving.
                  2. Why is it not covered in two year warranty as promised by the company. Incidently I have purchased extended warranty for additional two yearsin Jun 10. I wonder how many more such surprises are likely to be thrown up by the company to the costumer?
                  3. Half of the schedule activity for the 24 month service was not done by the service centre quoting they did not require a change? On cross checking it was seen that there was no fluid in the battery. Brake oil, engine oil etc were not changed at all.
                  4. Wheel allignment was not proper and vehicle was pulling to the right. I had to take it to another service centre next week to address the issue.
                  5. The company did not have spare parts (rear mud flaps) available. Next week the same thing was not available even at the other service centre.
                  6. One is not sure how much more is there in the fine print and whether the reply given the the service centre representative is in line with company policy for the consumet handbook clearly indicates something else.
                  Aug 13, 2020

Re: The Ford Foundation would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the board of trustees as a final recipient of a cash Grant/Donation of the sum of $500, 000.00(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)This award was done to support charity, educational growth and personal business.Send your full Name: Nationality: Mobile Number: Reply to E-mail [protected]@live.comWednesday, 15 December, 2010 4:43 PM
                    From: "Nikesh Shukla" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@live.com Wed, 15/12/10, FORD FOUNDATION GRANTS <[protected]@ford.org> wrote:

From: FORD FOUNDATION GRANTS <[protected]@ford.org>
                    Subject: The Ford Foundation would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the board of trustees as a final recipient of a cash Grant/Donation of the sum of $500, 000.00(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)This award was done to support charity, educational growth and personal business.Send your full Name: Nationality: Mobile Number: Reply to E-mail [protected]@live.com
                    To:
                    Date: Wednesday, 15 December, 2010, 1:01 PM

please chek & give me a reply what is the reality.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Sir iwant me correct answer .because why are send any time fraud mails
                    Sir, Till date no any person contact my cell no how can confident .this mail.is really true.

so pls explian me & write.

NIKESH shukla
                    NOKIA 2010 END OF YEAR PROMOTuesday, 28 December, 2010 2:09 PM
                    From: "NOKIA MOBILE PROMO OFFICER" <[protected]@cwpanama.net>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@info.com$250, 000 USD has been awarded to you in the MALAYSIA NOKIA PROMOTION.Send to this
                    office the following:
                    email [protected]@gmx.com
                    Names_______________
                    Tel_______________
                    Age_______________
                    Address_______________
                    Occupation_______________
                    Country_______________

pls expalin me what is a reality

NIKESH SHUKLA

NW1 7NL,
                      London.
                      Tel[protected]

Attention : Nikesh Shukla

The Grants/Ford Foundation was established in 1936 in New York, United States of America with gifts from Henry and Edsel Ford, The Grant/Ford Foundation is one of the top four philanthropic organizations in the word and we award 10 billion dollars every year. These specific Donations/Grants is been awarded to 10 lucky international recipients worldwide; in different categories. For educational growth and personal business This has been our purpose for almost half a century, to reduce poverty.

After our board meeting with the Grant/Ford Foundation organization Board, We wish to notify you that a resolution has been made and decision taken by the authorities of the Central Bank of England due to the laws & policies imposed by the United Kingdom Government as a Non Resident of England. We are obliged to inform you that your cheque has been programmed & packaged through the United Kingdom DIPLOMATIC CORP. (U.K.D.C) to be delivered to your door step in your country.

We have consignment to be delivered in Thailand, that is why we are using this opportunity to include your funds as a consignment. Attached to this mail is your certificate of donation.

This is to bring to your notice that the assigned senior delivery officer, Barrister Mr. Johnson Moore is responsible for the delivery of your cheque .

The delivery officer will dispatch with your cheque down to your country. He shall contact you upon his arrival to your country. We wish to let you know that you are required to provide him with a scanned copy of your Driver's license, International Passport or any valid Identity Card as proof of Identity.

Find the delivery officer-Data’s below:

1) Name of Barrister: .MR.JOHNSON MOORE.(THE SENIOR BRITISH BARRISTER)

2) [protected]@live.co.uk

send the barrister the, following information to the barrister id. and a copy of any of your identity card to him immediately.

1..) FULL NAME:

8.) MOBILE NUMBER:

9.) OCCUPATION:

10.) COMPANY:

11.) EMAIL ADDRESS:

Note: that as soon as the consignment is cleared from the airport authorities, the barrister shall proceed immediately to deliver the cheque to you in your residence.

For security reasons, we advice all participant to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your donation released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staff of Grant Ford Foundation to all our lucky recipients this year.

Mr.Max Gray

Fiduciary Agent For Grant/Ford Foundation
                      Aug 13, 2020

I Am Vrushal Saiunkhe, from India I have received the below mail.
                      So could you please let me know is this is a true mail or not.
                      From: Grants Ford Donation <[protected]@ford.org>
                      Sent: Fri, 29 April, 2011 10:35:11 AM
                      Subject: Grants Award !!!

Attention E-Mail Account Holder.
                      THE FORD FOUNDATION
                      United Kingdom Regional Office,
                      11 Dustable
                      NW1 7NL,
                      London.

The Ford Foundation would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation of the sum of 500, 000, 00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) This award was done to support charity, educational growth, personal business You are advised to provide the agent below with the under listed information's.

Claims Requirements:
                      1.full name:
                      2.Home Address:
                      3.Mobile Number:
                      4.Sex:
                      5.Nationality:
                      6.Country Of Residence:

please contact your fiduciary agent:
                      Email: [protected]@live.co.uk
                      Mr.Max Gary,
                      Tel:[protected]

On behalf of the Board kindly, accept our warmest congratulations.
                      Regards.
                      Mrs. Claudia Lauren

Please send me the details on my mail ID- [protected]@yahoo.co.in or vrushal.[protected]@vinsys.in.
                      Awaiting for your help.
                      Thank you.

Vrushal.

i brought a car ford fusion plus in nov 2008. the initial reading in the speedometer was around 400km,to which i objected that it is not a new car. they told me that it is due to company's test drive. ididn't knew much about all this so i agreed with them. after a short time i feel slight tightness in the stearing.i complaint it every time whenever i go for car service to daisy ford service center hisar from where i purchased that car.but they took it lightly and ignored my problem...my car war in warrenty at that time. with passage of time the stearing got harder and harder .few day back when i go to there they told me to replce power stearing assembly costing around Rs. 40000. in between i also faces problem with cluch plate. three four times my car stops in between the way. with the help of local mechanics i some how managed to reach destination.this is all with your two year old car .daisy ford hisar demanding another Rs 20000 for it . ten days had gone my car is in service center hisar.after ten days they are demanding me another 19000 Rs. for all four wheel bearngs. i m confused what to do. i had worst experiance with your great name .
                        kindly ,guide me and solve my problem
                        Aug 13, 2020

I am Akshay Shukla , I got Ford Figo 1.2 duratec petrol ZXI as gift. I had to pay 31% of the showroom price...