Ford India

S.P. Koil Post
Chengalpattu
Kanchipuram District
Tamil Nadu

+91 44 2455 1500  (Corp. Office South)
+91 22 6702 4300  (Corp. Office West)
+91 33 6454 0374  (Corp. Office East)
+91 12 4387 3001  (Corp. Office North)
+91 44 6740 3333  (Corp. Office)

Corporate Office - North

301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
Tel: +91 22 6702 4300
Fax: +91 22 6702 4305

Regional Office - South
Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096
Tel: +91 44 2455 1500

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ford India Complaints & Reviews

Dear sirs,
My vehicle no. is RJ14 CF1310 ,Model 2008 Ford Fiesta(1.6 petrol).since last one year i am...

Hi all,

This is the complaint I lodged with "[protected]@ford.com" for which I am yet to get response. Is there some local support available for complaints in Ahmedabad City???

Dear Mr. MD,

This is with reference to a quality concern with Ford' new vehicle - Figo.

I own Figo (bought on 27.03.2010) from Eagle Ford, Rajkot (Gujarat). The car has not travelled more than 2500 kms (not even first service is done). The tyre quality is so bad that a tubeless tyre, a high tension one, has got burst on city roads (tyres are of JK). I was fortunate that I was not driving it on highway/expressway or else would have met a severe accident. I just wanted to ask why this quality compromise is done? Is it just for the sake of aggressive pricing?? Should I continue using this car with the same set of tyres??? Is this safe for family driving???

I am not very happy to write this mail actually as I had certain quality expectations from Ford, had it been some other car company that is not image conscious, I would not have written this mail, but at Ford I am hopeful that this quality aspect is given importance. I am looking for a positive response in this regard.

Hope to hear a favourable reply soon.

CAR DETAILS
Code : 9XZ 766V

Thanks and Regards,
Parin Shah
Aug 13, 2020
same thing happn to me also..tyreows nd material used are worst...

I am sorry to hear your difficulties with your ford car. Even i have the worst experiences with ford and its service people. I am updating and contacting people having trouble with ford. Can you pls add me to your Facebook and update all your issues in there. here is my link for that. I believe we can fight against ford. Pls help us to give more awareness to people.

Dear Mr. Rajesh Shah,

I had the worst service experience of my life at BHAVNA Ford Nerul. I own a ford fiesta TDCI ZXI vehicle registration number is MH03AM 7706.Let me brief you about the problem.
    I had handed over the car for routine servicing. Your advisor told me that the injector bush needs to be changed. I had agreed to his recommendation and the car was given back to me on 17th May 2010.The invoice number for the same is CRIAA0085100.The moment the car was handed over to me I went for trail and found out that the engine noise had actually increased .I immediately brought the advisor's attention to this problem. Your advisor agreed that the noise had rather increased after the servicing, he explained to me that it was minor problem and that I should come on 22nd May 2010 and the problem will be rectified.
    On 22nd May 2010 due to free check camp held at your service centre, nobody was available to answer my problem. Again they told me to come on 24th May 2010 and still nobody was available to take care of my problem. I was forced to meet the service manager that day as things were not working out .The service manager asked his advisor to take trial of the car. The advisor responded that there was a small noise in the engine, but he was not sure whether it came from the engine or pulley. The service manager explained to me that If this noise was because of the injector bush fitted by us than we will rectify it free of charge, but if it is due to the pulley then we need to check. When I countered them by asking that how could there be noise after the servicing. They gave a casual answer of coincidence which was not convincing because it the responsibility of the service to check the car thoroughly before handing over to us. They both assured me that I should come on 29th May as they were heavily loaded that day and car would not face any problems till then.
    On 29th May 2010,I again handed over the car to them in the morning. I had decided to wait and see what they were doing with my car. At least for 2 hours nobody even bothered to look at the problems. When the car was handed over to me in the evening it had a terrible engine noise, which was far greater than the earlier one .It was at least ten times the earlier sound.
    At this point of time I was totally disrupted. First of all they did not rectify the problem and instead they added on to it. The service manager again started with his “coincidence” story and was not even ready to take the responsibility. I may not be an expert but I am a mechanical engineer and I can tell when the service manager was trying to fool me with his repeatative “coincidence” story. After arguing with the service manager for a long time I had to tow the car home. When I asked him about how many days it would take to rectify this problem he was confused and answered about 15 days.
    Customers expect that their problems will be reduced after giving the car at authorized dealer ,but in my case they actually generated problems in my car each time I came and didn’t even take the responsibility.My time,money and energy is wasted due to the poor sevice and also my problems have doulbed due to carelessness of the service mechanics.
    Request you to please give urgent attention to the problem and come out with a solution as soon as possible.
    Vivek Desai
    +91 [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

Ford fiesta car — poor service

poor service they don,t keep parts . no emergency service, no body picks up phone.they break the parts & silently deliver car at ur home without repairing or without informing u.

FORD/ FIESTA — POOR SERVICE BY DEALER

I HAD GONE FOR SECOND SERVICING AT YOUR AUTHORISED DEALER ON 1/11/10 AT GATEWAY FORD, SILIGURI. And am very very upset with the workmanship and response i got from them. I had lodged a complain for water leakege from the windshield glass, body noise and proper fitment of front bumper guard, but despite i had being detained my vechicle for almost 26hrs, the service was not done properly. I had been confirmed by the Service Manager Mr. Pradip that the windshield glass is being replaced but the next day when i had gone to take the delivery of the car, i found that the same glass was fitted. Even during my second service except water servicing from the top and mobile change nothing was done. I found that the brakes were not at all touched nor any kind of adjustments were done. On complaining to Mr. Pradip, i was ignored saying that as i am corresponding to ford directly so i can complain there if i had any problems. I had to travel amost 350 kms to-fro to service my vechicle and had to stay for 2 days in hotel, butdespite of so many things i did not get the car serviced properly. I think ford effort is in selling vehicles but not providing after SALES SERVICE. The management of the GATEWAY ford is so poor that when we go for service then there is hardly anyone bothering for customers, they do not even have any courtsey to arrange some chairs where customers can sit and atleat get relaxed. On complaing the mechanics regrding the poor service they state that there is crisis of staff due to low wages paid by the company so no one is interested to work out there, even those who are working are leased bothered.
    i think i have done the biggest mistake by buying a FORD CAR, i think the car is very good but the after sales service is very very pathetic. I suggest the MD to atleast once in amonth please check the service centres by their professionals and attend the problems of customers.just selling the car does not not end ur responsibilities.

Ford India's dealer at Gurgaon - Harpreet Ford : Customers beware of this dealership. They are good in dealing with you until you pay them. Their attitude towards customers changes the moment you take pay them or take delivery - they treat you like dust, ignoring your grievances. It is now almost a month since I took delivery of a Ford Figo EXI car which was not fitted with mud flaps at the time of delivery. Though they promised to fit the item in 2-3 days time, they don't answer calls and mails now, after having collected money from me. Neither the company is responding to my numerous mails. So, please exercise caution while dealing with this dealer and the company.
      Aug 13, 2020
      I'm also facing same problem from same dealer, Bought Figo ZXI, At the time of delivery they told me that it's remote key has not come from Chennai and will be coming in 2 days time, at that time i already had paid them full amount, now it's more that a month now.. nothing has happend... It's Manager Mr Katoch also did not pick my calls... And other guy keep telling that it will happen in few days!!!

Want to know from you guys, can i complain againts them in consumer forum? What kind of helpi can get from there?

Anurag C
      I agree with the comments, Harpreet Ford is pathetic as far as service goes

[protected]@gmail.com
      My name is Bijay Agarwal driving FORD FIGO TITANIUM, diesel car purchased from Dhanbad (jharkhand), dated 28/04/2010. The problem faced is that engine of the car is getting heated and cooling system is also not working properly . Due to this I have been visiting the service centre nearly to each and every 3rd day of a week, till now I have visited 8 to 9 times. Moreover they are changing different parts of the car depicting the problem in each but till now the problem has not been detected that why the engine is getting heated up and each time I m paying them in plenty but till now I m not relieved from this problem. This is not really acceptable, because of this problem I m not able to do any of my work. Every time I can't sit in the service centre and get it repaired . Thought FORD being a very good company and it's service would also be great but I think your consumers are not satisfied from the service you are providing us. So please look into this matter or else wise have to take a serious action against it.

As i would like to raise a compliant against the ford company about the insufficient quality check before releasing the vehicle.I've brought one Ford Fiesta SXi on march last from Kairali Ford Kottayam. My car has only runned 6600 kms,here my complaint is that as on my way one of its tyre has burst off and the other two is in the bulged condition,has you have provided with MRF tubeless tyres.Today[protected] i have contacted with almost all the higher authorities in kairali ford service managers in Kottayam and Ernakulam and also to the ford customer care centre chennai . They don't have a proper solution for this. All the higher authorities have no commonsense also .they are totally irritating the customers . They don't have a good customer care also

Don't Buy Ford Vehicles. their logo says "feel the difference" .that's correct you can feel worst customer support and service.
        Mathew Thomas

Ford — Ford Figo

My name is Dr Rajabai and I have recently bought a Ford Figo Petrol version in April 2010. In the recent rains I find rain...

Dear all,

Iam writing this email with great frustration and anger toward Ford dealer Kairali in kottayam, Kerala.

I booked my car Ford Fig0 ZXI 1.2 petrol black dash and silver moon dust in the last week of february after getting assurane from that the car will be delivered in flat 2 week. We made a call to them on 1 st week on march and they requested us to wait till 2 week of march. We patiently accepted and made further plans accordingly and thought that they will get back to us as the car arrives. Please also note that my sis marriage was also due to come up in the 3 rd week of march. But till date (20 may 2010) there is no signs of delivery and we are highly frutsrtaed. Our 1st emi has already been processed by the bank and no way of getting it back. I just simply dont know what to do and calling up kairali ford almost every day. There is no one to repond and even the respoense from the manufacturer od pretty cold.

Please help as i wanted to go the legal way.

Sathya

Aug 13, 2020
          I have a similar experience with Ganges Ford, Kolkata. I had booked Ford Figo 1.2 EXI Sea Grey on 15th April 2010. They promised of a 25 day wait period. But till date there has been no response.

I don't know whom to approach. My EMIs are going to start soon.

Please help.
          Yes...you are correct...Kairali Ford is utterly a cheating company...Mr.Satya...I was also a victim of this Giant Cheating Car Dealer In Kerala
          It is good that you did not get the Ford car though I am sorry for losing your EMI. I have purchased a Ford Endeavour and had a major accident immediately after the purchase. I paid Rs: 50000(Fifty thousand) excess for the Plastic and Rubber accessories. After the repair I have found the Mirror spot light was not working and the alignment of the doors were wrong. I have gone to Kairali ford Kottayam where the repair was done and I got a reply that it will be rectified when the next service is due. I am staying overseas and use the Endeavour while I am in India. 3 services has been done and the problems are not fixed yet and now the service manager has informed me that the electrical wiring of the car was damaged and it was not approved by the estimator while estimating the repair. I was not informed of this at the time of estimation and it is revealed only after 3 years of the accident. Everytime I get the Car after the service there will be more damages on the car interior and Kairali Ford does not take the responsibility at all. I advise everybody to keep away from this fraudsters and now I am not buying any ford card. It is better to be called Kairali FRAUD instead of Kairali Ford Kottayam.
          how are you doing today? i hope all is well.
          My name is blessing., In search of a man who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a matured Man with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, and after reading your profile here in() I took Interest in you, so pleas reply me with this Email ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk) i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless.
          blessing([protected]@yahoo.co.uk)

[protected]@gmail.com

The Ford, a very respectable name in the automobile segment worldwide, could never join the big league in India. The company launched one vehicle after the other, one scheme after the other, but had to ultimately be content with an unspectacular show. The main reason behind the lacklustre performance was Ford’s poor after sales support. You will find Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai service centres even at presumed low turnover locations, but Ford service centres are few and far between. Worse, while replacement parts for Maruti and Hyundai vehicles are readily available at reasonable price, the Ford experience is just the opposite.
            Just to cite an example, my Ford Figo, delivered on April 24 through Metro Ford, Palace Road, still runs incomplete with something as basic as mud flaps! These flaps were ordered with the car on April 4. The rear view mirror for the left side, ordered at Metro Ford, Palace Road, on May 9, is yet to be supplied. Funnily, the dealer took Rs.500 as advance for the supply of the mirror – something unthinkable at Maruti or Hyundai, where the material would have been supplied instantaneously against payment.
            One wonders, if Ford cannot supply even rubber items and accessories like mirrors in a fortnight, how will it supply crucial replacement parts? Will the hapless customer have to wait for years to put his car back on road? One expected Ford to have learnt from its mistakes, but the experience shows otherwise. When will Ford become serious about customer service? If it is serious about its ambitious expansion plan in India, how can Ford afford such shoddy after sales?
            Aug 13, 2020
              I bought this car Ford Endeavour on 1st Jan 2009 . As it is very expensive car I had quite high expectations with the car...

I took delivery of a Ford Figo EXI 1.2L petrol car from Harpreet Ford, Gurgaon, after paying over Rs. 4.18 lacs (on road price including accessories, wax paint coating etc.). At the time of delivery they did not have mud flaps in stock and promised me to have the item fitted in 2 to 3 days time. I had thereafter been following up with the dealer regularly for the item but every time they come up with a standard reply that the item is in short supply from Ford India, Chennai. I also wrote to customer care at Ford India, but they too send a standard reply and promise to get back. Even today I checked with Harpreet Ford, Gurgaon, only to hear the same old story. I am totally disatisfied by the attitude of the company and more particularly the dealer who I understand have 3 showrooms in NCR region. Should I lodge a complaint against the dealer and the company in the local consumer redressal forum? Could anyone please adfvise me, what should I do now. I know it is not a very expensive item (not more than Rs 800 a set) but the issue is of principle. The moment they collected money from me they are bound contractually to supply it. By the way I am somewhat happy with the style and performance of the car.
              Very Poor Sale And Service Support,

Recently i have purchased a Brand new Ford Figo from Bhagat Ford, Sahranpur Road, Mohabewala, Dehradun on Dated : 06.12.2010 at evening time, Now today, when i am going outside from the city the car is jammed or not running properly.

I am afraid from your sale and service support. Your Local dealer told me that it is a manufacturing defect on car.

Please replace the car with new piece otherwise i will take a legal action against your Company.

Surender Shahi (Mob : [protected])
              Complaint against Ford India body shop
              It’s more than month now, I have given my car (ford icon DL9CG-5546) to ford India body shop in Vasant Kunj and its still not ready and kept my car in very bad condition and I am worried that it’s getting more damage. The workshop is inadequate and reliance insurance claim part is unsatisfactory. I am harassed with situation. And to my surprise I still not got my driving license back and no feedback/call by when I get back.
              The only answer i get when i call them, the part is comming!
              Hemant Bhatnagar
              C-2, 2257 Vasant Kunj New Delhi
              Cell: [protected]
              I have owned a Ford Ikon 1.6 Nxt for the last 6 years and it has been a good steady car and i put it down as one of my best investments. Lately, commencing from early 2011, I have noticed a lackadaisical attitude combined with a heavy hand of arrogance from the customer service division at Ford Bangalore, specifically the divisions at Lingarajpuram and M.G Road.
              For a most trivial engine rubber tube change, costing Rs 1800, the labour charges have been close to Rs 500/-. As the defect was pointed by me, I could very easily have done the above if they had only provided me with the parts.The above incident was preceded by the service team in Lingarajpuram giving me a cost estimate of Rs 3300/- for a truckload of changes to be made when all i had asked for was topping off the fluids.The above incidents happened within a span of a month. Now the focus seems to be solely on making a quick buck out of the customer.

Another glaring discrepancy was the large number of service experts running around doing god knows what, while customer service was working at a snail's pace . It took me an hour to get to make a payment when there were no other customers waiting ahead of me. It was quite amusing to begin with but turned into sheer annoyance at the ineptitude on display. The local language of communication made it impossible for any meaningful dialogue. I received no answers for their unprofessional behaviour except a few shrugs and grunts. I had brought the above to the notice of the complaints division but i doubt the gentleman in charge made any sincere note of it. It was a harrowing wait of over 2 hours for self and wife for something which could have been done within 5 mins.
                I took a delivery of my new Figo yesterday will lots of running around and after a pathetic service by the HDFC.
                br...

I had purchased My Ford Fiesta 1.6 SXI here in India on 28/10/2008 (VIN: MAJBXXMRJB8L48863), RTO Reg. No. HR06S6287. My vehicle is still under 2 year warranty cover. I had purchased it from "KANAV MOTORS PVT.LTD" at KARNAL , INDIA . The left head light of my vehicle is defected since purchase and got accumulated with moisture and dust. I had made it several times during servicing of vehicle in the knowledge of servicing manager Shri Sumit Bhatia and to the warranty department but they keep linger on and are not taking any action to replace the defected headlight under warranty. My original warranty is going to be expired in this October’ 2010. I am writing this to you so for some positive solution. This is frustrated to customer who bought a ford product from his hard earned money. Till now, I am dealing with this small niggle in my car which shouldn’t be there in a C seg car. I am following this issue and will see how long Ford takes to rectify this issue being faced by me. The truth is that the dealer under you is not willing to work.

Navjot Singh
                Mobile: [protected].
                Aug 13, 2020
                get lost u have a car but i have only cycle witout wheels

I had purchased Ford Figo from your dealer Harpreet Ford Pvt.Ltd. based out of Gurgaon. The details of the purchase are listed below:

Model: Ford Figo 1.2 Titanium Euro-4, Petrol

Ext. Color: P. Black

Engine No. AT05354

Temporary Registration no.: HR-99FR (TEMP) – 0112

Date of Purchase: 28th April, 2010

Invoice No. VSLAA00093GN

The problems faced at the time of delivery are mentioned below:

The car was delivered to me without the mud flaps. Till date the mud flaps are not fitted, and I have been made to understand that there is a shortage from the factory in Chennai hence the delay. I have made a number of follow ups with the representatives at the showroom but with no result. I would appreciate if you can throw some light on this issue, since as a customer one would expect the entire car to be loaded with all the committed accessories at the time of purchase. Would expect the mud flaps to be fitted at the earliest.

The car was not ready inspite of me telling them that I will be coming to take the delivery of the car at a specific time. I had to wait for almost 2 and half hours before I got the delivery.

A renowned company like Ford is giving a tough time to the customer base (I am sure there will be many like me who must be undergoing the same problem) which is resulting in bad and negative publicity which ultimately affects the company performance in terms of sales.

Would appreciate if this matter is dealt with at the earliest since it may sound “ small” but can always get amplified and lead to severe consequences for the company.

Expect a quick revert (mud flaps to be fitted in the car).

Thank You.

Shrivardhan Sarda

Aug 13, 2020

I dont think so mud flap is very serious issue, as all we know ford is delivering more than expectations compare to similar brands or price..second thing it takes time for delivery of vehicle...i still remember when i bought my maruti from PASCO CHD.it took more than 4 hours...
                  yes the issue of late delivery is quiet true.as i have purchased ford figo from jammu motors, they gave me the delivery date on 18 of june, but they delivered it to me on 20th of june. on 20th of june, i had been there in the showroom for 3-4 hours and then finally i received the delivery . i was quiet surprised the way ford are dealing with his customers.and one more thing i specially made a request of black dashboard when i booked my car, but what i got was a brown dash board.one more problem is i am still waiting for mud flaps. ford do something otherwise your company will loose customers.

regards from
                  vipan thakur
                  Yes the issue of late delivery and not issuing the mud flaps happened to me as well. I had booked my car at Rajsheree ford Erode and took the delivery on July 14th. The sales exec is keen on getting the paper signed rather than showing all the features.

I have selected Ford Figo after analysing various cars. Giving te car for a competetive price is not a execuse for the poor service. Ford has to seriously look into this problem.
                  I have taken Ford Figo 1.4 Titanium Diesel, including the club pack (Ally wheel/Fod lamp/Seat cover) 10 days before. It was a horrible experience for me with ford because the day when registration happened i visited the showroom and observed severe dents in the rear door. I was been promised that after delivery to give back the car so that they will rectify it. I believed the same and did as promised. But the car went to workshop and came back some more dents and scratches. After 5 hrs struggle AGM Ford landed to come to mutual agreement of fault rectification and gave some compensation for the same with some freebies of around 4k. But anyways am nt convinced with the same. But performance wise am enjoying. Taught a good lesson for Dealers.
                  Dealers should be careful when cars are been sent for registration. Rather attending faults after delivery the same same should have been prohibited.

Sambasivam.R
                  I am the owner of Ford Figo. I completely agree with the unprofessional attitude of their officers, sales staff. At Ahmedabad, Cargo Ford, they did a joke at the time of delivery. They said that they would delivery car with a box of chochlates as goodwill gesture. They did not do so. They delivered a box of chochlates after 10 days which was 80 per cent empty! Only nine little pieces inside. I came to know that their staff pilfer these before delivery to customers. The value of gift is not important but it is attitude that matters...
                    Dear Sir/ Madam

My car was given for service as requested by Ford India to Chennai Ford for a repeat Problem....

Ford — No action to complaint [Resolved]

The copied contents from the email communication in the appended text is self explanatory. It indicates in a vivid manner...

Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 5:00 PM
                    To: Kanse, Harikrishna; 'President's desk, From (.)'; 'Parimala, Ramachandran (R.)'; 'Customer, Care (.)'; '[protected]@ford.com'; 'President's desk, From (.)'; '[protected]@ford.com'; 'President's desk, From (.)'; 'md.[protected]@dealerconnection.in'; 'md.[protected]@dealerconnection.in'
                    Cc: 'Customer, Care (.)'; '[protected]@taleraauto.com'
                    Subject: RE: Reply From Ford India - 9384540

Just Making Sure that All Team Members of Ford are In Loop. With Below Communication.

Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 3:55 PM
                    To: 'President's desk, From (.)'

Hi Ford Team

You have already messed up with m Birthday Celebration i.e. 8th April 2010 by not delivering the car. If you are not giving the delivery on 15th May 2010 which is Akshay Tritiya. It is not professionally and ethical correct. i.e. means you does not allow customer to celebrate there festivals and you are not bothered about your own commitments given to the customer.

I have completed the dealer search and car search as you people have kept me in hanging state. I have already told that I need to goto hospitals frequently and I have heart patient at my home despite of that you people are troubling me. But what you have to do with that. The person who has facing similar situation can only understand the how it is.

If the car is not deliverable on 15th May 2010. With Great Regret and Disappointment I have to forcefully cancel the booking. There is no option you have kept for me other than cancelling the booking. I have given enough time from my side now it is unbearable.

I had talked with couple of Dealers and they are Genuine and Ready to deliver the car on Akshay Tritiya 16th May 2010.

Maruti Swift - 10 days Delivery time - Cash Payment.
                    Hyundai I 20 - 7 Days Delivery Time - Cash Payment.

Even Maruti has Designed a new Wagon R 1.0 ( http://www.carwale.com/research/comparecars/compareSpecs.aspx?car1=1734&car2=1768&car3=&ca... ) car and they know that the car will be hit but for the Cash Payment they are ready to Deliver it early. As they know the importance of business and every unit sell adds a value to business. If we kept the customer waiting for longer time we may loose the customer. Loan approvals takes 10 to 15 days. By that time the car comes from manufacturing department and will be in shipping. So after approval only the order will be placed. Day one if it is cash payment this 10 to 15 days period goes of automatically and dealer also gets the satisfaction of delivering the car early to the customer.

I don't want to listen anything I Just want the Answer in single word Yes or No that's it.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                    From: Ayyapan, Saravanan (S.) [mailto:[protected]@ford.com] On Behalf Of President's desk, From (.)
                    Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 1:04 PM
                    Subject: Reply From Ford India - 9384540

Dear Mr.Hari,

This is subsequent to our earlier correspondence regarding your concern of new vehicle delivery,

As per our telecon we would revert to you on the tentative date of delivery as & when the car gets alloted to the dealership.Kindly bear with us

Thanks for your understanding

K.A.Saravanan
                    FIL - Customer Relations

Sent: 30 April 2010 13:06
                    To: Ayyapan, Saravanan (S.); President's desk, From (.)
                    Subject: RE: Reply From Ford India - 9384540

Can you comment on the Date?

Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:45 PM
                    Subject: Reply From Ford India - 9384540

Dear Mr.Hari,

Further to our telecon we had with your goodself we hope we have clarified on your case.We apologise on behalf of our dealership for communication lapses if any.We wish to inform you that our sales team along with our regional office has taken up this issue with our dealership on a serious note.

Assuring you of our best services and continuous support at all times.

K.A.Saravanan
                    FIL - Customer Relations

Sent: 24 April 2010 12:25
                    To: President's desk, From (.)
                    Cc: Customer, Care (.)
                    Subject: RE: Reply from Ford India - 9384540

Sorry does not solve all the problems of the customer and ultimately customer is growing your business? It is not my demand it is the date commited by the sales person from Ford ( He could have said that time 1 month or 2 months waiting time we cannot deliver it on 8th). But after a month it is not accepted or on 8th there is some professionalism and ethics need to be followed.

What is the Action Plan you have setup for the Customers? So that How you can deliver it fast to customer?

Red Dashboard is not accepted by all customer and you can get the car in 15 Days?

If you want to sell with Red Dashboard Car Why don't the management reduce the price by 25k to 35k and sell it. As the delivery is fast for this as there is already a lot of stock which is Idle with each dealer in Pune with red Dashboard.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                    From: Anitha, Jain (J.) [mailto:[protected]@ford.com] On Behalf Of President's desk, From (.)
                    Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:13 AM
                    Cc: Customer, Care (.)
                    Subject: Reply from Ford India - 9384540

Dear Mr.Hari,

Thank you for contacting Ford India. We are in receipt of your mail addressed to our Managing Director.

Firstly we thank and congratulate you for having chosen our product.We wish to inform you that there has been an overwhelming response to the new variant hence causing a huge demand which has resulted in the delay in the delivery status.We are on one hand very excited and happy with the situation,this is a situation that every car manufacturer would want to be in ,however on the other hand we sincerely regret that we are not able to immediately deliver the vehicles as per the customer demand.We promise that the wait would definitely be worth it, we will do our best to expedite the delivery process of the vehicle.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.Assuring you of our best services and continuous support at all times.

Thanks & Regards,
                    Anitha
                    Customer Relations
                    Ford India Pvt Ltd

Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:45 PM
                    To: President's desk, From (.)
                    Subject: FW: Reply from Ford India - 9384540

Hello Sir,

- I have taken a Test Drive on 17th of March( PATROL / Diesel ) and told I will be booking PATROL Car ( Titanium - PATROL - Silver Color / Black Dashboard ) they ready to give immediately but I told 8th April I want as my Birthday is 8th April.

- Given the check of 25k on 19th March 2010

- Change the Version from PATROL to Diesel with remaining things same on 21st March 2010 and Mr. Venkatesh Sales person promised that they will deliver it on 8th April [ Proof is the Signed form from Me - Ask for the Copy of it ]

- Till date after a month I have not received a car as well as they are not ready to commit me any date. Neither they are ready to give the status to me [ What is Dispatch status? How Many Days it will take? How long I need to wait? ]. They are not ready to give any staus and they have kept me in hanging state. I have no option left but write to you.

- Now they have rub the dates in the booking form. [ If you want to cross check and do justice Ask them the Booking Form Scanned Copy the date is 7th April and they have cut that date on the form ]

- The Sales Person / Sales Managers / GMs gives the car deliveries to their friends and relatives early. But not to other customers and forcing the customer to change the requirements. This is my first car I have booked in life after doing 10 yrs of service and I have heart patient at my home. Now it's more than a month. I know the car has dispatched on 1st April and come to Pune, India but where it went god knows.

- I am attaching the below mail thread. As they are not responding. It is more than 24 Hrs Crossed but no response from them. This is how there working style. I kindly request you to please look into this matter and deliver me the car. Please investige the matter.

Hoping for a favourable reply from you Dear Sir.

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 3:19 PM
                    To: 'Customer, Care (.)'; '[protected]@taleraauto.com'; '[protected]@taleraauto.com'
                    Subject: RE: Reply from Ford India - 9384540

Can somebody take a responsibility and Give me the date or I shift to some other Vendors / Dealers. Pay my Money back with Inerest and Pay for keeping me in hanging state and harresing and irritating me. If you are not able to deliver it.

Don't think that You are the only Car Seller in this World. There are other Good Vendors as well and Frustrate and Irritate Customer. There are Good Cars from ( Maruti / Tata / Hundai / Volks Wagen / Honda ).

Harikrisha Kanse

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                    From: Parimala, Ramachandran (R.) [mailto:[protected]@ford.com] On Behalf Of Customer, Care (.)
                    Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 1:11 PM
                    Subject: Reply from Ford India - 9384540

Dear Mr.Harikrishna Kanse,

Thank you for contacting Ford India.

We appreciate the time you have taken to write to us. We have noted down the contents of your mail and have taken up the issue with the dealership concerned.

We would revert back to you after we receive relevant information from our dealership. Your concern number is 9384540.

Assuring you of our best services and continuous support at all times.

Thanks and Regards
                    Parimala.R,
                    Customer Relations,
                    Ford India Limited.

Sent: 14 April 2010 16:03
                    To: Customer, Care (.); [protected]@taleraauto.com; [protected]@taleraauto.com
                    Subject: FW: Car Status ( Ford Figo / Titanium / Silver Color / Black Dashboard ) - Diesel

Not Able to Get the Delivery on Time Car ( Ford Figo / Titanium / Silver Color / Black Dashboard ) - Diesel. from Dealer - Talera Ford - India - Pune - Yerwada.

No Status of Car is Communicated Till Date How many days will require? What is the Dispatch Status? What is the Order Status?

Address of Dealer and Contact Details.
                    Show Room:

Fax :+[protected]
                    Website : www.bmc.com/india

Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:18 PM
                    To: '[protected]@taleraauto.com'
                    Subject: Car Status ( Ford Figo / Titanium / Silver Color / Black Dashboard ) - Diesel

Hi Sales Team Of Talera Ford

Definition of Quality and Requirement. Fit For Use. Fit For Purpose

What is my Car Status?

Customer Requirement:
                    Ford Figo / Titanium / Silver Color / Black Dashboard ) - Diesel - with Full Payment

Being a reputed Company You should know certain things
                    - Never promise the customer which you cannot deliver
                    - Don't promise false things to the customer Just to get the Bookings and your commission
                    - Don't force the customer buy something wrong product because your product designed is failed. ( Red Dashboard - Not Accepted By Customer - It's Big Failure )
                    - Who has given you the rights to change the Specification of the Customer and what basis you are chaging the customer requirements. ( ex. Sea Gray with Red Dashboard / Chill Metalic with Red Dashboard / Silver with Red Dashboard ) - Just to hide your fault / the service you provide - Refer to Requirements Clearly
                    - Jast Paus padla tar Amhi kay karnar and Red Dashboard is flop design from ford? ( Statement from Mr. Hasabnis who is responsible person and Designated as Manager )
                    - After 22 days you are still not in position to tell How many days will require? What is the Dispatch Status? What is the Order Status? You don't have rights to serve to customer as you people are not eligible for the service itself.
                    - If it takes more than month at the time of booking itself tell the customer since demand is more Delivery will take time 45 to50 days? But not after booking and speding close to a month almost 4 weeks.
                    - Till date you people are not able to give me the date of my Delivery of Car it's really shame on your team not to deliver on time.
                    - What do you mean by we will let you know? We don't know the status? Why the you are doing the Job then Resign and Sit at Home if you don't know the status.
                    - Don't understand the customer requirement and selling the Defective product to Customer .

I also work for Quality of product and I know how much it is important. I can't tail the customer when the defect will be fixed I don't know, when it will be fixed I will deliver it to you? How much time it will take I don't know? I need to give staus of progress to the customer and expected delivery date?

Reticulous / Shameless Team and Service I have ever seen from any company and any product in my lifetime.

I strongly Criticize Mr. Hasabnis ( Manager ) and Sales Person Venkatesh for Giving me False promise and not Delivered me the Car Till Date.

This is kind of Service you people are Giving to the Corporate Client then I am thinking How much worst it will be for Other People?

Sr. SQA Engineer
                    Phone : +[protected]
                    Fax :+[protected]
                    Website : www.bmc.com/india
                    Aug 13, 2020
                      Total failure and miscommitment by the sales staff in victoria ford showroom kolkata.

I had booked my ford...

I HAVE A REGULAR PROBLEM ABT MY FIESTA(PETROL) AVERAGE BUT NO ONE HAD IMPROVED IT......SINCE,2006 WHN I PURCHASED THIS CAR I HVE A PROBLEM,IN EVERY SERVICE THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN NOTED BUT NO USE...FORD SERVICE IS SOO POOR..
                      MY CAR NO. IS UP78 BP 6500(FIESTA PETROL)IT'S GIVING APPROX 5KM/HR.(CHEAP)...
                      CAN U SOLVE MY PROBLEM???????
                      i ll be happy if ny1 can solve my problem

regards
                      jasmeet singh
                      Aug 13, 2020

I bought FORD FIESTA in JUNE 2007 with extended warranty upto JUNE 2010. In November 2009 my car went for service at NCR FORD, Faridabad alongwith faulty power window. As Power window motor was faulty and it was under warranty, dealer agreed to replace it.Next day when I went to pick up my car i was informed that power window was not in stock and i will have to wait for 3 days.I took my car immediately and was assured that i will be informed when motor will come in their stock.Later on when i contacted them regularly i was assured that it will be replaced in next service.When today i went to NCR FORD, Faridabad alongwith the letter issued by NCR which indicates that Power Window is to be replaced, I was surprised to see that Power Window motor is missing from my car.Also the person who commited has left the job.
                        Now this a clear case of cheating done by FORD Dealer and I would request you to kindly get my Power Window replaced by FORD.

An early action will be highly appreciated.
                        Sumit Gupta-[protected]/[protected]

I booked my Ford Figo Petrol 1.2 ZXi model –Chill color
                          from
                          Shreeji Autoworld Pvt. Ltd. , ( Shreeji Ford)
                          Mohan Mill Compound,
                          Thane Ghodbunder Road,
                          Thane (west)- Maharashtra-400607
                          On 28/03/2010 with a Booking Amount through HDFC Bank Cheque.
                          I was promised by the Dealer ( Shreeji Ford) that the car will be delivered within 15 days, so I disbursed my Car Loan Amount to the Dealer in the First week of April.
                          But it is almost a month, the dealer is not providing me the exact date when the vehicle will be delivered.
                          They had changed the delivery dates many times & still they were unable to provide me the exact delivery date.
                          They blame Ford for the delayed delivery , this gives a bad reputation for FORD.
                          I like to bring this issue, to the notice of the concerned higher authorities in FORD for their Dealers Bad Commitments and inability.
                          If this type of False commitments and Customer dissatisfaction prevails, it will definitely spoil FORD’s reputation in the market.
                          On seeing lot of negative feedbacks about FORD’s service & Dealership, It makes me feel that I had taken a wrong decision to purchase a Ford Vehicle.
                          I am in the verge of cancelling my booking & plan to take legal action against Ford, INDIA for its inefficiency.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Same story is with me. I booked Figo 1.2 Petrol ZXI Diamond White on 27/03/2010. On 27/03/2010 with a Booking Amount through HDFC Bank Cheque. I was promised by the Dealer ( Fortune Ford Hyderabad) that the car will be delivered within 15 days, so I disbursed my Car Loan Amount to the Dealer in the First week of April. Its gotten worst as my car is not even billed yet and I am paying EMIs to the bank. I keep calling custome care but people there keep telling me to call after some days again and again. This is my first car and I curse myself everyday to have chosen ford. Just seeking details as to how to file case in consumer court.
                          I am very sorry to say that i have not received your demo figo car from Akshya Ford, Thirunelveli Dealer, Tamilnadu for trail for the past two weeks, so i have desided to purchase a car from any other company