Genpact Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Genpact

Having problems with Genpact?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Genpact customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Genpact

122002

Genpact Phone Numbers

+91 12 4402 2000

Genpact reviews & complaints page 6

Genpact not transferring PF to my latest employer. Already one claim got rejected. Sent several emails directly to Genpact concerned people. but no use as they divert my mails to the same team. The concerned team responds with insufficient information.
Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got 3 different companies online pf transfer approved with no hassle. But sgc_genpact pf team is not approving it and there is no proper response from the team.

Initially they asked me to provide self-attested form 13, i submitted them with e-signature after 2 days they asked me to take a print-out, sign, scan and send the document. Its been 4 days still my pf is in pending at previous employer status....

Delhi traffic police challans -

1. Challan no 29954296 dated 21-mar-20 at 12:19:00
    And challan no. 29947882 dated 21-mar-2020 at 12:20:00, this is in a gap of 1 minute. Request to get one of the online challan cancelled. Both are for over speed

2. Challan no 25609520 dated 1-sep-19 at 12:14:54 for over speeding. The proo[censored]ploaded on the site clearly shows that the speed is 77 kmph however the limit is 80 kmph on this road - carriageway from akshardham to sarai kale khan near just before yamuna bridge towards ring road. Request to get the online challan cancelled
    Jun 10, 2020
    wrong compliant raised
    Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was told in a one-on-one meeting with my manager that he will promote me once his new business arrives a day came bus ness do e s arrive but then they decided to bring his friend instead of me and making pretext that business did not come.
      Then are stated following the same with the manager and his manager and his manager, everyone took time but defend each other and closed the case.
      After following on the same for 9 months, i decided to write to ceo and chro and i did they forwarded my concern to the employee relations team lead and i went to meet her but again time took too many emails and follow up yet closed by case.
      When i rose a complaint chro himself closed my case.
      And now my manager planning to release me or shall i say they are all planning to exit me.
      In this covid 19 they even took my earned chance of promotion for which i was nominated. Where would i go in covid19?
      Now i understood why employee commits suicide and why earlier an employee did.
      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I left my last organisation on 20th march on the basis of offer given by genpact. I had to join on 23rd. They issued me employee id and completed other formalities but did not put me on roles. It has been almost a month with no communication. I am clueless. I have written to my hiring manager, but i have not heard anything back. This is so unprofessional and unethical.

They have made me jobless for no reason. I took a confirmation...
        I was selected in genpact jaipur, sitapura branch, i was asked to go for salary negotiations, and i went there.
        To my surprise, the hr named rashmi injln branch, she used such a bad language, few of her lines included - madam himmat hai toh maidaan mei aake khelo, is this the way you call for salary negotiations? Is this the transformation genpact talks about? Seriously? I was so excited to join this co. As it has a brand value, but what? I don’t feel like joining this co. Anymore. I am sorry. Extreme rude hr she should go and learn some manners.

Male recruiters are womanisers and female recruiters dont help vendors at all. Somebody please from genpact higher authority call to discuss the harrasment we are facing from genpact noida and i will give you the names and proof for everything.
          Cdial one of the vendor partner in hiring.
          Mehak bhasin hr noida genpact is highly unproffessional & 2-3 male recruiters.

One genpact employee is maintaing matrimonial profile and after sending request to girls he is taking money from girls and when someone asking for return it he is saying that this is his job and he is doing the same things with all girls.

I have tried to call matrimonial site but they have not responded and saying that that is not their problem. He can not involve in it.

He is working in noida branch as a domain trainer.

I have tried to connect with him but he is not reverting in appropriate way.

He knows good lawyer that's why he is doing the same repetatative things.

So if you will help me to solve this then i will share all details of him.
            I applied for PF partial withdrawal provided all required documents by visiting Noida site, no response happen after raising a ticket post 22 days got reverted as request rejected due to tenure in the company less than 5 years however I have been working from last 13 years. Very bad expierence.

Recently i was selected for the genpact hyderabad and the hr discussed with me regarding all the formalities. I have provided the required support and it was a matter of releasing offer letter to them. So far there is no progress made. For my mails also there is no response from the concerned hr. I request you to help me in getting the offer letter. After one month of resigning from my last company. They are saying they don't have requirement...

I have been battling a gruesome and harassing experience with buzzmeeh from the past 2 weeks now. I am providing below a detailed chronological narrative so that you get the faintest of idea what a customer has to go through post-sales.

I requested for a change of my honor 8 pro's battery and the next day buzzmeeh executive was at my doorstep to provide the same. The following day when the replaced battery was performing even worst than my original battery and to my astonishment it started getting swollen within 4 months o[censored]sage. Then I called buzzmeeh and told them that when you repaired the battery you did not provide me a warranty card(in the beginning i was promised that i will get warranty on this battery for 6 months)I called the services requesting for a change of battery again then they arranged a callback for me in which the technician always tells that battery is not getting received from delhi. To my surprise I did not get any call back this time.

Since that day to till dateI have been following up with there executives everyday and half of the time they don’t pick up the calls while rest of the time they give false promises. Till date I am struggling with the battery and no one has come to replace it.

Hi concern,

I rahul shukla a x-genpactian, ohr id[protected] is writing this mail in regard of inconvenience faced by me at the time of re-hiring process in the company.
                As if i remember i served the organization to the best of my capabilities and skills, and given my maximum output for the effective working for the same, my code of conduct was also good, and never moved upon the integrity and policy rules of the company....

Yesterday i went to attend interview in genpact hafeezpet location and i was not allowed to park my two wheeler inside so i parked my vehicle next to the gate and police took my bike which made me inconvenient.
                I request genpact to allow the vehicles inside or show us some option to park in safe place.
                Please make changes to the parking rules for people who come for interview so that we do not face tension about the parking issue

Hi...
                  I had worked for genpact hyderabad in[protected]. Its been quite sometime. I now intend to withdraw my pf amount as my new employer contribution goes to nps and pf option is not available for us.
                  I have written 2 emails to sgc services genpact retirals team 10 days ago asking for my uan number as that is the only way i can initiate a claim online.
                  They haven't responded to my email.
                  Whenever i call them,...

I got my offer letter from genpact on the 1st of february 2019. Though i was about to start working from the very next day which was supposedly at client location, due to some personal reasons, i couldn't join the company and i informed the hr team regarding the same on the very same day. One month has gone by and to my surprise i got my salary credited even without working there for a single day. When i raised this issue to the hr team, there is absolutely no response for the mail but one of the hr managers told me over the phone that the cheque will be revoked. But nothing has happened till date and now they are not responsive.

Sorry to say this being a company like genpact we don't expect this kind of behaviour from the hr team of genpact uppal location. I karanam bhavana got my offer letter 17/12/2018 and i am done with pre orientation on 3/1/2019. The hr management team has said that i will get call from the hr management team for my pre boarding. And today's date is 21/01/2019 still now i didn't get any call. Inspite i am doing my personal follow up with the hr team they are not responding. I asked them for accomdation even then they didn't even sent me mail. Regarding accomdation it is been mentioned in the offer letter also still now there is no response. This is very unfair for a company like genpact.

Hi team
                      My name is ankit saxena (Former employee) my ohr id is[protected].
                      My issue is that, i appeared for walk-in interview on 10th jan 2018 at sector 135, noida (Up) location.
                      My first round was with miss anchal (Hr). She told me that because i was ex-employee that's why after verifying my previous profile, she will respond me within 3 days and after that, i would have appear for interview. After 3 days, she did not respond me till date inspite of regular followup by me. While i am receiving mails regarding interview from genpact team but i am not able to appear just because of not responding by miss anchal. Kindly resolve my issue asap, so that i could appear for interview.

My aadar number in uan is wrongly updated and there is no option to change aadhar number because it is already in approved status.in order to understand my concerns sgs team taken 3months after that they are asking me to submit documents which is again pointles and useless. I am requesting them to help me in applying offline and they are refusing me to help in that. They submitted jd form and everything and not even giving tentative time i am fed up in follow up. Can any higher authority of genpact look into this concerns there is lot of time delay. As an employee if do same thing willyou guys accept no a big no. So try to understand.

Hi team
                          I am vishal singh chauhan ohr[protected] joined genpact on 14may2016. My nho was done on 30may2016 but i was going to office continuously since the date of joining as training was going on and all my batch mates have received their salary but i didn't received my salary of those 17 days from 14 may 2016 to 31 may 2016. I spoke to my manager regarding this a number of times but everytime he told me to wait and said that i'll...

Genpact before calling to interviewee please allow interviewee for there bike parking facility inside. Main reason is if your security is soft or helping in nature then no problem but fact is they won't bother to suggest to the interviewee to park in wrong place at non parking area outside of your genpact building. I went for interview there is no two wheeler parking whoever going for attending the interviews, security won't allow to park inside as per rules of genpact, they will tell to park at non parking place, suddenly same day my bike and other bikes are trolled by police to traffic police station. That's really bad experience, i came out of interview due to that tense after long process of 6 hours of interview i came out of interview due to this tense. I took my bike back after hassles. Attitude of genpact security is highly bad and most neglected persons. Control this security who are merciless should control by management of genpact building otherwise rude hydera-bad-ies will attack them add some soft nature in them to handle softly with the professionals. Genpact should learn to give respect to the interviewee.

Hi genpact team

As you already know that my interview was held on 12th july and documentation was done on 19th of july 2018
                            On the day of my interview it was told to me that i would get joining on 27th of july.
                            I had very clearly told about my result awaited issue to all hr who took my interview. On the day of documentation aswell each thing was discussed, if there were issues it could have been told to me then.

I kept waiting more than a month for my joining formality. Finally it took place on 31st august.

I am getting no information and clarity about it.
                            Each week i am informed that it will be soughted next week.
                            Now genpact played with me as the manager of nab aseem says no place is left.

The hr team says to do night shift if this was case i don't understand why the hell did genpact gave me appointment letter..
                            Is this a joke for genpact.

I had definitely not expected this sought of response from a mnc company genpact.
                            The joining date changes day by day

1. On the day of interview: 27 july.
                            2. After 27 july : 5 august
                            3. Next date : 10 august
                            4. Next date : 13 august
                            5. Today : one more week.

Now this is something company needs to look upon.
                            A candidate gives the interview qualifes and is treated like a person who has no value for the company.

The only guiding line has been miss srishti, who has acted great support to me in this time period.

I am holding offers from company who ready to pay me higher and ready to give me immediate joining.
                            But do due my eagerness to join genpact, i have been waiting since so long..

I have waited from 12th of july till 31st august (1 month and 23 days being loyal towards genpact

Still i am waiting, i have to pay my own bills and since last two month i am at home only because of genpact.
                            I have the appointment letter from genpact still this the situation..

I am very sorry to inform if actions will not be taken against all ppl who misguided me. I will file case against all of them..

Vasudha bisht
                            (Selected for nab on 14th july)
                            I have submitted my all PF related documents to the genpact given address but i m not getting any positive response from there side and i have contacted on tollfree number also but they clearly says mark a mail, on call we are not able to help.