Genuine Outsourcing Campaign24X7 Naveen Singh Is Fake — genuine outsourcing campaign 24x7 naveen singh is fake he is a thief

MaheshBabu2 on Nov 26, 2017

I am mahesh babu from coimbatore. I got contacted by this person 2 months ago. He offered me pdf to ms word conversion project. He said that this is his website www.outsourcing24x7.com and he is working in outsourcing24x7.com.
But when i searched i found that this man has been fired from the company and he is fake. But still i cross checked with him. He never attend my calls, nor replying properly on skype.

I asked for payment proof, he told me that he will share me when i pay 21, 300/- i asked for reference centers he said all are international clients we cannot share you..!

Now tell is he genuine?? My personal investigation points

1. This man is fired from company and genuine outsourcing campaign24x7 is nothing just his dreams (He cannot share you registration certificate, website)
2. He cannot share you anything like ref centers, payment proof, even his current location.
3. He cannot attend calls.
4. He is fake

Guys i saved myself from this man... Save yourself..

Here is his details :-

Skype : outsourcing24xseven
=whatsapp : [protected]
=mail : outsourcing24xseven@gmail.com
=call : [protected])

Mahesh babu
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

why are you become mad ? You should try to appointment a good doctor for for treat your mental disease, i don't have your contact details that i would call you so i am serious for write if you don't have any disease then reply me here don't delete and even don't change your name for next forum this post because everyone can see who's the fake right?
Guys He is not Babu, He is the Devashish kumar Sahani, He is the mastermind for thief, stupid He purchased some project from other US client but he couldn't able to do any work and then He don't have any SLA and then he have registred company name Jddotnet outsourcing pvt.ltd and then he is doing outsource that project by jddotnet company, Name : Devashish kumar/Anilchaudhary and i have reference more details contact me
iamnaveen569@gmail.com
This is his English so you can expect what kind of person he is ? even google cannot translate his English ..My 3rd point is cleared he cannot speak English that's why he cannot attend calls.

Genuine Outsourcing Campaign24X7 Naveen Singh Is Fake - genuine outsourcing campaign 24x7 naveen singh is fake he is a thief

Website: