[Resolved] Gis Detective Agency — pre-matrimonial investigation

Malda, West Bengal, Malda, West Bengal, India
 Baby12 on Aug 14, 2019
I advised GIS Detective Agency, Malda for pre-matrimonial investigation of a girl at Malda for marriage of my son. Ratan Ghosh of GIS Detective Agency demanded
Rs.8000/- as fees for this case. I gave advance Rs.2000/- by transferring to SBI A/C [protected] of Ratan Ghosh of GIS Detective Agency, Malda (Mob-[protected]). Again I transferred in same AC Rs.6000/- . Ratan Ghosh said that investigation is complete and report is ready. Everytime when I telephoned him, he said, "I am sending report immediately". But he send a small video probably acting done by his Office boy and a video of stair.

Earlier he said that he will give 5 videos of investigation of the girl and few videos of the follow-up of the girl and details of her family. But nothing he send. Again when I telephoned on 14.08.19 he doesn't receive and he switched off his phone. He also don't reply of my message which I have sent. Kindly advise him to return Rs.8000/-
My hard earned money and arrange to close/shut down such fraud detective agency. Nobody can rely on it.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-14 19:28:39
GIS Detective Agency neither telephoned nor mailed. They are fully cheater. Please advise them return my money Rs.8000 paid to them with immediate effect.
Updated by Baby12 Aug 14, 2019
I can not understand why you are telling complaint marked as resolved. Nothing is to be done. They are looting money from people by so called fraud detective agency.please initiate immediately to judge the actual thing.
Updated by Baby12 Aug 15, 2019
GIS Detective Agency has no right to cheat public by looting money from them without doing their work. Take action immediately.
Without doing anything from their part how can complaint may be released.

Gis Detective Agency - pre-matrimonial investigation