GoAir

Offices

Contact Details

Offices & Branches

Ahmedabad
Sardar Patel New Domestic Building, Sardar Nagar, Ahmedabad - 80003, India.
Tel: +91 79 2285 8025
Fax: +91 79 2285 8122

Bagdogra
Bagdogra Airport, Airport Authority Of India, Bagdogra, Dist - Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734422, India

Bengaluru
G-181, Kempegowda International Airport, Devanhali, Bengaluru - 60300, India.
Tel: +91 80 4740 6091, +91 80 4740 6092
Fax: +91 80 4740 6093

Bhubaneswar
Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751020, India

Chandigarh
Civil Airport, Airport Authority Of India Zirakpur Road, Near Behlana, Chandigarh - 160003, India

Chennai

Civil Airport, Satwari, Jammu - Cantt - 180003
Tel: +91 19 1243 5668, +91 19 1243 1306
Fax: +91 19 1243 5668

Kochi
Goair Domestic Terminal Kochi International Airport Limited, Nedumbasserry, Kochi - 683111
Tel: +91 48 4261 0697
Fax: +91 48 4261 0697

Kolkata
Upper Departure Level, New Integrated Terminal Building (NITB / T2) N.S.C.B.I, Kolkata, WB 700 052.
Tel: +91 33 2511 8468, +91 33 2511 9469

Patna
Jaiprakash Narayan International Airport, Patna - 800014, Bihar
Tel: +91 61 2222 7148

Port Blair
Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair, Andaman Nikobar Island - 744103
Tel: +91 31 9223 1540

Tel: +91 19 4230 3347, +91 19 4230 3348
Fax: +91 19 4230 3345

View More Information...

Load

GoAir related photos (576)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

GoAir Complaints & Reviews

Naru Octroi

this is to bring in your notice that I have cancelled 2 e-tickets of Go-Air vide PNR no. is OZR984 on 3rd Dec 2010, the refund details are as follows:

Credit Note Refunds
Name Number Voucher ID Password Amount
NARAYAN SAHA 711200 3ZC34W  2MCGJK  2,831.00 INR

NARAYAN SAHA 711201 JD5MPY  HWYJRP  2,831.00 INR

As per their service TAT the amount must have got credited back to my account within 7 days. But till date I am waiting for the funds to be credited back to my credit card. I have tried so many times to call them up on the customer care desk but every time they put my call on hold for 30-40 minutes then after the call automatically gets disconnected.

I hereby seek your assistance in getting my money back, I will highly oblidged.

on behalf of Mr. Narayan Saha

# [protected], [protected]

Navi Mumbai
FOLLW ME ON

manish.jain1982
    i have made a booking from makemytrip for my friends Father, his wife and kid(3 months). for some reasons i had to cancel the booking from makemytrip. they charged 1000 each for adults that is fine but they charged 1000 for infant also. i paid only 808 rs but they charged 1000 for cancellation. i called customer care of makemytrip and they said it's airlines rules we cann't help you.

PNR: C4HVGP

Manish Jain: [protected]

don't know whom to write about such cases.

Go Air — charged without providing proper information

I booked airline ticket (Go air – PNR No. EYV10Y) for my wife in July 2009 (Mumbai to Delhi and return) through arzoo.com. These people (airlines and Arzoo) have not informed me about baggage restriction. This information was not given either on their e-ticket or through arzoo. And finally on time of boarding at Delhi airport, they found some extra weight and over-charged her. Now both (airlines and booking agent – arzoo) are playing blame game. Both are putting blame on other party. Despite, complaining multiple times, none of them accepting their mistake. It looks like some type of nexus between both and it seems that they do it deliberately. Charging passenger by hiding relevant information.
    Arun
    808 rs fare charges was for the infant.
    Before booking the ticket once or twice think and book it. if you cancel the ticket mostly you will not get refund for non-refundable airlines. for refundable airlines mostly 40% will be deducted and remaining amount will take 15 to 20 days to get reflect in your account that you have made during booking.

For Goibibo it will take 15 to 20 days.
    For makemytrip it will be same too...

snigdhadev.roy
      I (Snigdhadev Roy) have been unfortunate enough to have lost my baby's pram during the GoAir flight G8/153 from Delhi to Mumbai while returning from my holiday. This is how it all happened.
      I boarded the Flight at around 12 in the cold night of 5th Jan, 2011 after the flight getting delayed for over an hour. (PNR No.UTV9H7, Seat No:16A to 16C)
      I handed over the baby pram to the ground personnel at the flight stairs. I had explicitly asked if I need a receipt for the same and they said no. They said that they will load the pram in the flight. To add to this, this is the same way my wife had carried the pram while starting for the holiday.
      After the flight reached Mumbai, and on unoarding the flight, I asked the groundman to get me the pram. He said that I will be getting it at the baggage collection belt. So I went inside the airport building towards the belt
      But after waiting for 30 mins at the belt, I did not see the pram. It was around 2:50 in the night.
      So I contacted the GoAir agent at the counter to lodge a complain. First he asked me all sorts of stupid questions rather than trying to contact the flight personnel and Delhi Airport. At last when he contacted, there was no answer from anyone.
      So he took down my address, phone number, flight details and promised to contact me.
      Till now there is no news of the pram. I have contacted GoAir Mumbai but they keep on saying that they are looking into the matter. GoAir does not have even a formal complain lodge mechanism as I learnt from their representative. Neither do they have the courtesy of calling us up to give the status.
      I do not know how long i will have to deprive my baby of 7 months from his beloved pram.
      This airline has not only lived up to their tag of being a cheap airline but are also full of irresponsile and cheap people.
      I need the pram back or a refund of the cost at the earliest. Please help me recover it.

Snigdhadev Roy
      snigdhadev.[protected]@gmail.com

Manishay

I was at airport on 11th Dec' 2010 and was waiting for the departure call from Go AIR for flight G8-144 and just before 1.5 to 2 hours from the departure time, Go air sent an SMS stating that flight got canceled due to bad weather. I had no option to arrange anything at that time and it could have caused me so much harm. Go Air staff literally harassed me and it caused a lot of mental stress to me. Firstly, they said they are going to arrange a cab from Delhi to Chandigarh and when nothing happened, they simply said that they cannot do anything and cab cannot be arranged. I was all alone in Delhi in an winter evening. It is like a bad dream to me. I am thankful to God that he sent one old gentleman who was traveling to Chandigarh and he gave me company and dropped me home safely. I want to file a complaint against GO Air and I do have the signature & stamp of the Go air staff member(on airport suty) on my ticket to prove myself. In case it is required I can send the scanned copy to you.

I do have necessary proofs to prove the harassment.

Look forward to your quick response.

Manisha

Go Air — Harassment

This is to inform you, I Sachin Saluja booked 2 tickets for my brother Kapil Saluja and sister in law Pooja Gandhi on[protected] through yatra.com (Your Yatra Reference No: RZOBQA) for dated[protected] PNR NO 5DIB31, erroneously name was wrongly given as mine Sachin Saluja whereas ticket required in the name of Kapil Saluja . Same was noticed when I took printout on[protected] at 12 AM I called your helpline number to change the name from Sachin to Kapil they refused to do the needful as per your company norms but I think as per airline rule same is possible when I asked to transfer the call to some senior call was transfer to Mr George who told that he is floor supervisor I was explaining him all the details and suddenly call got disconnected from his end I again called same person George pick up the call when I asked him that is he floor supervisor he transfer the call to Sheetal who told that she is actually floor supervisor as she was busy in some other work he asked Mr George to act as floor supervisor on her behalf than I explained entire details to her due to urgency I ask her to cancel the tickets after waiting for 25 minutes call again got disconnected . I again called your help line again call got disconnected .I received call from your call center by George he confirmed me that he is canceling 1 ticket in the name of Sachin Saluja as I booked new ticket in the name Kapil Saluja online Confirmation number: 5ZRWBY. When my brother reached airport it was confirmed by GOAIR staff that both the tickets have been cancelled, he tried to explain all the details to that lady at GOAIR counter who was not helpful and told that speak with call center people as call center is different and we are different when I speak to that lady at counter and ask for help she said that nothing can be done talk with call center people .I again called your helpline number and ask for clarification that how both the tickets have been cancelled agent ask me to hold the line, after long hold of 20 minutes it was confirmed that error is from GOAIR end and they can re activate the cancelled ticket, as my brother have to board the flight new tickets was purchased from airport . I again called at your helpline number and spoken to Sheetal and ask for refund for cancellation charges and extra amount which was paid to buy new tickets, as per her she have to revert to me after discussing matter with their senior but I have not received any call .Please explain why should customer suffer for extra charges on tickets and also cancellation charge due to mistake of GOAIR staff and after making such blunder staff was not at all helpful .Please help

scots_pine
          I travelled by Goair flight G8 302 on the sixteenth of this month ,mumbai to delhi.My PNR number is PHZL9T.My jewellery box which was in my check in baggage before i boarded is missing .It contained some gold and diamond jewellery .I have tried calling the go air people and even went to the Delhi airport.But everyone seems keen to pass on the buck.Please help me with this .
          My phone number -[protected]
          email - ranu.[protected]@gmail.com

Go Air — REFUND RELATED [Resolved]

ripu.abrol
            I,Kapil Manchanda and my wife Qaisar Lutfiya was travelling from Delhi to jammu on 11/01/2011, where as the flight take...

kataria_ritu
            Dear Sir/mam,
            Pls resolve my matter details as given below.

Back to InboxNext mailPrev mailReplyReply AllForwardDeleteReport Spam Actions Mark as read Mark as unread[protected] Move to folder Junk Trash k Print
            Subject: Fw: Feedback from Rakesh Kumar KatariaFrom: "rakesh kumar" <[protected]@rediffmail.com> Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:09:08 ISTTo: "divya" <divya.[protected]@goair.in> and othersImages from this message have been blocked. View images

Dear mam,
            I think u people doesn't have the time to attaend the customer. I have sent a mail to you on Dec 30th 2010 but so for u have not turn back. Around 20 times i have called u people through Phone but always there was an answer Divya is not available here.It means suppose you will leave the job then what will happen to the company.Pls. revert back with a solution asap.
            Thanks and Regards
            Kataria Rakesh Kumar DGM Reliance Infra NH-68 Project SUTRPL Salem Tamil Nadu [protected]
            Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "rakesh kumar"[protected]@rediffmail.com on Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:31:56 +0530
            To: "divya"divya.[protected]@goair.in
            Subject: Re: Feedback from Rakesh Kumar Kataria

The damages caused cannot be rectified and the sum assured (Rs. 750/-) by you is not sufficient to recover the damages. The cost of the trolly bag (hard case) had already been intimated to you (i.e., 3,500/-), which is required to compensate the damaged one. All the customers have to be treated well so as to use the same service again and again. Being a customer, I expect the same from you. Hence, kindly send the requested amount early by DD so as to plan my further trips or send the new trolly bag of same model and brand as a replacement.

Rakesh Kumar Kataria

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:54:03 +0530 "divya" <DIVYA.[protected]@GOAIR.IN>wrote

Warm Greetings from GoAir!

Further to your mailand as per our subsequent telecom we wish to inform you that as you are a valuable customer to us and as we truly value yourpatronage we wish to offer you a voucher or DD as per your convience of Rs.750/-.The voucher has a validity of 12 months from the date of issue and can be utilizedby you or any other person authorized towards future travel.

Sir, we would beobliged should you accept the above and await your confirmation on the same toprocess further. We solicit your understanding and thank you in anticipationfor your kind co-operation.

Divya UmeshCustomer Service Executive

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: feedback[mailto:[protected]@goair.in]
            >Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 20106:37 PM
            >To: '[protected]@rediffmail.com'
            >Subject: FW: Feedback from RakeshKumar Kataria

Warm Greetings from GoAir!

Further to your emailand as per our subsequent telecom, we humbly request you to mail us the scannedpicture in order to forward your case to the management for necessaryconsiderations and shall revert to you at the earliest.

Assured at having yourunderstanding and kind co-operation.

Thanks& Regards,

Divya Umesh Customer Service Executive

Office: +[protected]

GoAir, Paper Box House, Off Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093, India

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: feedback[mailto:[protected]@goair.in]
            >Sent: Monday, December 20, 20105:49 PM
            >To: '[protected]@rediffmail.com'
            >Subject: RE: Feedback from RakeshKumar Kataria

Warm Greetings from GoAir!

At the outset, wethank you for choosing Go Air!

With reference to yourmail, we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your mail to theconcerned department for investigation.

Hence we would reallyappreciate if you could grant us some time. We assure you that we will get backto you at the earliest. We request to you to kindly bear with us.

For furtherinformation on Flight schedules / fares / booking, please revert to us at [protected]@goair.inorcontact us at[protected] /[protected]. We would be glad to assist you.We would request you to frequently visit our website www.GoAir.infor updated information.

Thanks& Regards,

Divya Umesh Customer Service Executive

Office: +[protected]

[protected]@goair.in]
            >Sent: Sunday, December 19, 20103:04 PM
            >To: [protected]@goair.in
            >Subject: Feedback from RakeshKumar Kataria

Complaints: Baggage service

>I under signed have traveled from Ahmedabadto Bangalore on13/12/2010 by your flight (Go Air) G8-101. At Bangalore I went to collect bybaggage’s that time & found my one of VIP Trolley bag fully damaged.The same time complained to your representative Mr. Abhinav sambyal he hasfilled the details in damaged baggage report & given me a copy of that& informed me that Go Air customer care people with call you regarding yourproblem. But next two days nobody has called me then I have called to Go Aircustomer care (Mr. Rahul Jhariwala). He told me you please send a mail tofeedback.Goairin. So please resolve my problem as soon as possible. PNR No.WTG6VP SEQ/127, Seat No 29 D Baggage Tag No. 00G8487043 Costt of the Trolly–Rs.3500/- Regards Rakesh Kumar Kataria DGM Reliance Infra C/o Mr. KanakMehta 1-D-38 Sector -5 Hiran Mangari Udaipur 313002 Rajasthan Mobile No.[protected], [protected]
            >[protected][protected][protected]
            >Name : Rakesh Kumar Kataria
            >Address : C/o Mr. Kanak Mehta 1-D-38 Sector -5 Hiran Mangari Udaipur 313002Rajasthan Mobile No. [protected], [protected]
            >Contact No.: [protected]
            >Email ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com

>The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Next mailPrev mail

© 2010 Rediff.com India Limited. All rights reserved. Disclaimer Privacy Policy Write to us

Baggage Damage

VIP-Trolly — Damaged baggage report

On Jan. 10, 2008, I travelled from Jammu (IXJ) to Srinagar (SXR) by Flight No.G8-602 (GO AIR). My baggage (VIP Trolly-Fibre-costing Rs.3, 999/-) was badly damaged in the middle. I loged the complaint at Srinagar Airport under file no. 602DBRG8602 ON 10012008. The TAG No of my baggage was G81610736. Now almost 10 months have lapsed but no action has been taken. I feel GoAIr ischeating its customers.

Reliance — ridicules service by GoAir

I would like to share my first and the worst experience because of ridicules service by GO AIR. I had booked an eTicket on 23rd Oct 2008 from Jaipur to Mumbai with the travel date of 13th Nov 2008. On 1st Nov 2008 I got a call from GoAir representative and she informed that “13th flight (G8-112) has been cancelled due to some technical issue and you can have full refund or rescheduled it to 14th Nov 2008”. I asked her to reschedule it to 14ht Nov. Again I got a call from GoAir on 12th Nov saying that 14th flight is also cancelled, I asked her to reschedule it to 15th Nov and again after some time she called and informed that 15th flight is also cancelled and you can have full refund. This was ridicules and worst experience. I was forced to cancel my trip by GoAir. Since it was season timing and train tickets were not available and I was with my family, I paid more than double amount to reach Mumbai on 15th Nov 2008.

With the above experience I personally feel that GoAir is not a Customer Oriented and not looking forward for customer satisfaction. The main concentration is on Profit, if flight running in loss then they simply cancels it. I think GoAir is taking unnecessary advantages of its terms and conditions. But I have shared my experience and the worst behavior of GoAir with all 80, 000 employees of our company through company’s Intranet portal (Wiki / Blogs Section) and recommend them not to book ticket with GoAir because they may put you & your family in trouble by canceling the flight consecutively for three or four days.

javeed ahmed zargar
              I have misplaced my baggage during travelling from Delhi to Srinagar by Go Air flight no G8154 on 11th Jan,2011 at 11.40 am vide PNR 8E5F73 and boarding slip no. 743963. I have already complained the concerned staff and other officials of the airliner at the spot and on the telephone but no response from them, they made one pretext and the other. I have some valuable items and other urgent documents in my lost bag.
              I request ur goodself to look into the matter so that I can take a sigh of relief.

Yours Sincerly,

Mohammed Shafi Zargar,
              H.No 44 Hamdaniya Colony,
              New Nalabal, Nowshera,
              Srinagar, Kashmir.
              Phone. [protected]
              M.No. [protected]

abdulahhad
                I have booked the ticket from delhi to patna in go air flight no. Go-3411 on 16th january 2011 schedule departure is morning 9:00 am. they didnt inform reg flight is delayed or cancelled, when we ask they are saying cancel the tkt and go back to yr home in very harsh & vulgar lang. Airport video rec has proof of that.

vp bakshi
                  The following notice sent by me to the principal executive officer Go AIr is self explanatory. Go Air passengers who have suffered or suffer in future similarly due to act of commission/omission/misdemeanour on the part of 'Go Air' staff can send similar notice and follow it up in consumer/civil and criminal courts if the peo does not comply.:-

Dear Mr Wadia,
                  In forwarding herewith a mail addressed to you earlier, I am constrained to add that at long last your Lucknow Office responded to my call and despite clear endorsement on my ticket that my flight has been rescheduled to evening flight, informed me that THE EVENING FLIGHT FROM LUCKNOW TO DELHI HAD BEEN CANCELLED AND IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES I HAD TO MAKE MY OWN ARRANGEMENT FROM LUCKNOW TO DELHI OR I COULD OPT FOR CANCELLATION IN WHICH CASE MY ENTIRE FARE WILL BE REFUNDED WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION.

SINCE THIS WAS A RECKLESS SUGGESTION I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE WHICH CONTACTED LUCKNOW OFFICE AND CONFIRMED CANCELLATION OF LKO DELHI FLIGHT.

IN ADDITION, THE LADY EXECUTIVE INFORMED THAT GO AIR HAS CANCELLED ALL FLIGHTS ON LUCKNOW ROUTE TILL 20th JANUARY 2010 (?????).

IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES I WAS LEFT WITH NO OPTION EXCEPT TO ACCEPT CANCELLATION OF MY BOOKING.

Now the enclosed flight details obtained from the internet SHOW IRREFUTABLY that Lucknow Delhi flight GB354 APPARENTLY DID -REPEAT DID- leave Lko at 19.57 to reach Delhi at 21.21 and Delhi Bangalore flight could be easily availed of by me at 22.35.

YOUR STAFF AT LUCKNOW/CUSTOMER CARE HAS THUS CLEARLY LIED and acted out and out irresponsibly and harmed me.

SINCE THE STAFF IS WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF, A VICARIOUS LIABILITY LIES ON YOU TO UNCONDITIONALLY APOLOGISE FOR GROSS MISDEMEANOUR/ MISBEHAVIOUR AND HARASSMENT TO YOUR CLIENT AND INDEMNIFY FOR ACT OF COMMISSION/OMISSION ON THE PART OF YOUR EMPLOYEE(S) AND COMPENSATE ME FOR THE INEVITABLE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM DELIBERATE DENIAL OF EVENING FLIGHT TO WHICH I WAS ASSIGNED IN WRITING POSSIBLY TO ACCOMMODATE SOME OTHER UNFAIRLY PREFERRED PASSENGER AND CONSEQUENT INCONVENIENCE, INSULT, HARASSMENT, AND TOTALLY AVOIDABLE MENTAL TORTURE CAUSED TO ME.

.PLEASE THEREFORE TREAT THIS AS NOTICE AND DEPOSIT IN MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT A MINIMAL TOKEN AMOUNT OF RS 10.000/ TOWARDS COMPENSATION FOR AFORESAID MISDEMEANOUR AND MALTREATMENT OF A BONAFIDE PASSENGER WITHIN A WEEK OF RECEIPT OF THIS NOTICE FAILING WHICH I WILL PRESUME THAT YOU TOO ARE A PERSONALLY AN ASSENTING PARTY TO THIS ILLEGAL ACT.

UNDER SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT IN HS GUPTA'S CASE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO RECOVER THIS AMOUNT FROM THE SALARY OF YOUR EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND APPARENT MISCHIEF INFLICTING MENTAL TORTURE AND TREMENDOUS DAMAGE THAT MY INABILITY TO REACH MY SICK WIFE HAS CAUSED TO ME AND MY WIFE.

I RESERVE MY RIGHT TO DEMAND HIGHER AMOUNT OF DAMAGES IF YOU DELIBERATLY FAIL TO PAY THE MINIMAL TOKEN COMPENSATION DEMANDED FROM YOU.ON THE PRESUMPTION THAT YOU CONDONE THE GRIEVOUS HARM CAUSED TO ME BY YOUR STAFF AND ARE PERSONALLY AN ASSENTING PARTY TO THIS ILLEGAL ACT.
                  IN CASE OF NONCOMPLIANCE I INTEND to forward a copy of this notice along with scores of complaints displayed on Consumer Complaints Forum to competent authority in CCI and in Ministry of Civil Aviation as annexures to a formal complaint and request that they take cognizance of this totally unprofessional conduct meted out to the consumer by Go Air Airlines and punish your Airlines under their rules/instructions on the matter.

Yours etc
                  V.P.Bakshi

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                  From: V P Bakshi <[protected]@gmail.com>
                  Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM
                  Subject: Request from a 75 year old passenger of 'Go Air'
                  To: [protected]@aol.com

Dear Mr Wadia,
                  I am a 75 year old person booked for a flight No G8-352 from Lucknow to Bangalore, vide, PNR No 3Y91MA which has been rescheduled.
                  While enquiring from 'Go Air' office I was told that while my name existed on Passengers list for Delhi Bangalore Passengers, its missing from Lucknow Delhi list. I have been frantically trying to get this rectified for the last 1 hour but in vain. Mumbai Executive disconnected my call 4 times and Lucknow office is 'Looking into the matter' all this while. My wife is down with CANCER at Bangalore and she is critical and hence the urgency. I feel that until your PS intervenes my journey may be botched up.
                  Pl for God's sake help.
                  V.P.Bakshi
                  ex Sr Dy Secy CSIR

vp bakshi
                    I, VIJAI PRATAP BAKSHI hold 'Go Air' ticket from LUCKNOW to BANGALORE vide confirmation no 3Y91MA for flight No G8-352. The flight was cancelled and rescheduled for today evening as per stamped noting of Manager Go Air Lucknow. While checking rescheduling from ' go air' Mumbai Office at about 01 PM I was informed that myname on passengers list from Lucknow to Delhi flight does not exist while its there on Delhi Bangalore list. 'GO AIR' ADMINISTRATION IS REQUESTED TO SET THE SNAG RIGHT SO THAT I CAN PROCEED FROM LUCKNOW TO BANGALORE AS SCHEDULED TODAY BY THE GO AIR EVENING FLIGHT FROM LUCKNOW RESCHEDULED AS PER INTIMATION ON THE INTERNET SITE OF GO AIR..

Go Air — NOBODY PICKS UP CUSTOMER SERVICE NOS.

NOBODY PICKS UP THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOS. I TRIED TO CONTACT GO AIR'S WORLI NOS. ALSO. BUT NO USE. I AM HAVING PROBLEM WHILE DOING WEB CHECK IN FOR AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR WORKING IN PUBLIC SECTOR. THIS IS REALLY A HARRASSMENT, ONE HOUR KEEP THE PHONE ON HOLD, NOT A SINGLE ATTENDANT AVAILABLE.

lyn_jk
                      Its is brought to my notice that, apart from charging a cancellation fee of Rs.750/-, the remaning amount of the ticket is not refunded to the customer. According to GO AIR policy, the remaining amount is kept in their "CREDIT SHELL" , valid for a period of 12 months only.
                      This is completely unfair. The air line is bullying customers to travel with them at the risk of losing their money.
                      Is there a solution out? Can the customer have the freedom to choose any airline he or she wishes to travel without having to forfeit money unnecessarily???
                      write to kaushik.[protected]@goair.in, [protected]@goair.in

KAPIL.B.MATHUR

My Wife and kid are travelling through GOAIR flight 205 from Delhi to Bangalore on 6th Jan 2011.The PNR no is LJKMZH.The flight was scheduled for 8.40 pm departure.When they had reached the airport they were informed the flight has been rescheduled to 9.10 pm. There after it was again rescheduled for 11.15pm.Now at the checkin counter they are being informd that the flight has again been rescheduled for 12pm.

Are these guys nuts???The passangers have not been informed and they have rescheduled it already by 4 hrs.

I would take legal action against GO air on this.I would also request people not to travel by GO AIR (Certainly i and my near dear once would not )
                        certainly they are nuts without seeds

poojadewas
                          I travelled from delhi to indore[protected], sunday FLIGHT NO G8-223 pnr no 80UMV8, AND 67P1DE
                          Passengers name GAURAV , DEEPALI , UTSAV and BHAVAYA.
                          I lost one bag out of four bags .Bag has cover of army colour dark brown & green cover.
                          It contained some cash, jwellery, dry fruits, gifts, imp docouments,shoes and clothes .
                          On that unfortunate day one bag was open and your airport officials did not show us that bag as flight was too late in night.i had e mailed go air and called call center many times but no reply ????
                          No reply received till date from indore office and your indore office phone not working too . what is the procedure for claim if i did not get my bag.
                          kindly help...
                          rest is best
                          gaurav
                          pooja colour lab
                          ab road
                          dewas
                          phone [protected],[protected]

mail_pankaj_jain
                            i am pankaj jain and i booked a ticket on 09th nov 2010 from Indore to delhi for 16th december 2010 on a Go Air flight ( PNR - ALY98F ) ( departure time 2045 hrs) through Goibibo.com and on 4-5 days prior to the departure date i got a mail from goair stating that the airline has stopped operating on the mentioned sector after 15th dec 2010. So they want me to take the full refund of the booking amount. when i searched the fare for the same day again for the fresh booking, the fares were exceptionally higher than what i paid to them. I asked them to accomodate me in to some other flight, to which they denied and goair people were just stuck on offering the full refund.
                            when i told them that i will fiile a complaint with consumer forum they mailed me there terms and conditions , which is totally unacceptable coz it is only favourable to them. If i cancle the ticket on my own then they will charge a hefty amount as cancellation charges and they are hte lords they can even canel the flight or can do whatso ever without paying any single penny as penalty and just offering full refund of the ticket amount.
                            i purchased another ticket for the same date with jetlite on the same sector after paying more amount.
                            please look into this matter and suggest what action can be taken and what are the options available to me?
                            pankaj jain

Amit walia

This is to bring in your kind notice that the way you are operating this trvael company making me taht I am dealing with the bunch o[censored]nprofessional who takes their customers for granted. I have booked my Airline ticket on 30th Nov, 2010 at 1315hrs for Indore-Delhi on 23rd Jan, 2011 & returned Journey on from Delhi- Indore through online site for "Go Air" after that I was just discussing my travel plan with one of my friend that I have booked a ticket for Go - Air then she informed that Go-Air is shutting down their operation for indore from 16th Dec, 2010. I immediatelly called to Go Air office and took a feedback about it then I got a surprising answer from them the "This is true & your booking has been cancelled" then I asked why didnt you inform me that. He answered that "Make my trip" personnel must have updated you. Then I called up at our office & spoke to your execuitve and again by increasing my antonishment he said even we are notr aware that go Air is shutting down their operation from indore then I asked what Should I do. Later on I received a call from someone name Rashmi she said we will refund the money I requested her please send me an email in this regard asying that we will refund the money. After 5 days I took a follow up & some lady name Monica has received the call. Again I had to narrate entire episode to her & requested for the email for refund she asked me to keep on hold & after 20 min the call automatically disconnected.Please find attached ehrewith my ticket & suggest me whtat should I do orelse I need to sue this comapny for fraud.

Go Air — FRAUD IN TICKETING [Resolved]

gautamhazare
                                Hi ,

I booked ticket with go air for my travel on 16 JULY from Chandhighar to Pune but due to heavy rains I...

wayayix
                                I travelled by GoAir (G8 229) from Delhi to Mumbai on 26th Nov 2010. The airline lost a checked in strolley bag. Upon registering the PIR with GoAir in Mumbai, I was given a few phone numbers and also the assurance that the airline would be in touch with me to give updates. I have not received a single call from them and what is more, there is absolutely no response on the numbers they gave!

I am appalled at the apathy of the staff and at how lightly they are treating the situation. Going by the number of lost luggage complaints GoAir has and the paltry amount they offer as compensation, I even wonder if this is part of their business plan to make money off passengers' checked in bags!

I am giving this forum a shot before proceeding legally against the airline.
                                Ohhh my God same thing happened with me on 13th Dec and flight is also same that is G8 229 from delhi to mumbai 7.05 am ...No one is picking my call
                                Also upon registering the PIR with GoAir in Mumbai, I was given a few phone numbers 26264789 / 90 and also the assurance that the airline would be in touch with me to give updates but they didn't call me ever.
                                After reading above post I thinkI have lost my red color safari strolley bag...

So guys please keep this thing in mind and do not prefer GO Air to save just 400 RS ...hey god why didnt I booked indigo ticket to save just RS 400

- Sandeep Shelke
                                I would like to add to it. I would say it the worst airline. I[censored] want your luggage to reach safely to u...then please dont go by GOAir.
                                I think you should take the airlines to court. First, their flights are always delayed. Their staff is indifferent and never available when there is a problem.
                                This was my experience: I traveled on Flight G8/194 fm BLR to BOM on 23rd Dec 2010. The flight was delayed and I reached Mumbai at 1.30am to find my suitcase damaged. The lock was missing and the zip broken. The bag was also stained black and filthy. I waited for the collecting staff but that took me 45 mins till a 'Rohit' arrived and gave me a feedback from that doesn't ask for my contact number.This clearly shows the arline does not care and just treats your problem like a joke!!
                                I was told by Rohit that the deputy manager would call within two days . It is now ten days and there is no response to his cell:[protected].
                                I have called the airline's Mumbai office and now told that they will call me back. They hope I will tire of waiting and drop the issue. I think this is really disgusting for the Wadias who pride themselves.Such airlines should not be allowed to operate and cheat and fool the people. I hope this is read by the owners the great Wadias!!!
                                I travelled by GoAir (G8 2372) from Bangalore to Delhi on 03rd Jan2011. I was carrying two strolly bags and the total weight was 25Kg, the airline staff made me pay for the extra 5 KG also. The airline lost one checked in strolley bag which had all my wollen clothes. Upon registering the PIR with GoAir in Delhi, I was given a few phone numbers and also the assurance that the airline would be in touch with me adn will definitely deliver my baggage at my house. I have not received a single call from them and what is more, when i tried to contact them they were very rude to me.

I am appalled at the apathy of the staff and at how lightly they are treating the situation. Its more than a month now, still I have not heard from them what necessary actions they are going to take. I am tired of calling them up and kind of given up my hopes...
                                I will never recommend anybody to travel by thie airline.

GoAir — lost baggage [Resolved]

vkchopra1
                                  On 22 nov 10, flew from Delhi to Indore on goair flt 223 ,PNR J8/GAOL02, after landing found one of the suitcases was missing....

Ambose

I traveled from Delhi to Pune on Saturday, 13 Nov 2010. My luggage went missing and I was promised to be updated about the status by evening. No status update was given. When I called I was told my luggage was wrongly uploaded in Jammu flight and will be delivered to my place by Sunday evening.
                                  On Sunday I was told it has been sent to Patna and today, Monday, 15th Nov 2010, I am being told it is at Delhi.

My luggage contains my very important documents like passport and other immigration documents and It was clearly conveyed by me that I need it ASAP as I have to travel outside India on Wednesday, 17th Nov 2010. My PIR was marked as Priority.

I am really very upset with this and is going to incur loss in business if I will not be able to travel. The crew members at Pune office are regularly coming up with one excuse or the other

Luggage color: red and black
                                  Weight: 15 kg
                                  Type: Trolley

Flight I traveled: G8 361
                                  SEQ: 136
                                  PNR: JPYWSI
                                  Go air is No. 1 hopeless airline in India. They did not responded to my feedback for the damaged of my luggage. Kindly advice me to whom i should lodge compliant against Go air since they nevee bother to respond for the feedback provided to their website for the damage luggage on January 7, 2011
                                  I traveled on a go air flight G8 204 from leh to delhi on 27 may 15. the luggage at leh airport was checked by the ground staff and was also identified by me before boarding. However on reaching delhi the luggage was not found. The same was communicated to the ground staff at delhi but they could not manage to find the same.The ground staff at delhi(sandeep) raised the property irregularity report and also conveyed to give a feedback on the same in the evening today. Since I had to proceed to raiwala( place near dehradun) on a temperory duty today itself but delayed due to loss of luggage. I called up go air at 1630 to find about my luggage but the person replied its not evening yet.I asked for the managers mobile number who could help in finding my luggage but he also initially did not pick the phone. On calling continuously I managed to get through him however he told me that he is busy and will revert back in fifteen minutes. 45 minutes have passed and the gentleman has not bothered to give a call. I had to leave for raiwala from Delhi airport immediately for an urgent work but now inconvenience caused because of my choosing to fly by go air I am stuck at delhi. Please help me in finding out my luggage.
                                  regards