[Resolved] Godrej — Improper size of cooling pad and pathetic service of Godrej

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 sandipk86
I bought Godrej refrigerator on 18th March 2014 and once i got a fresh refrigerator, the person who came with the refrigerator was unable to fit the cooling pad due to its small size. He informed that somebody will come in another 1 hour and replace it but nobody came that day. The next day i contact godrej and they told that someone will come and replace the cooling pad but no one turned out. I use to get assurance that someone from support services will come and replace the cooling pad but noone came till now and everyday i talk with them, i get the same type of reply. The godrej service is pathetic and i would never reccomend anyone to buy godrej. The godrej service is pathetic and after hell lot of trouble, you will be able to talk with the customer care. The people sitting in the customer care are ill behaved and illiterate people and they dont even know how to talk to the customers. They will simply keep asking you to call to other numbers. This is the worst worst worst brand and the people working in godrej do not behave in a professional way. Even after lodging the complaint noone turned out. It is my kind request to the people not to buy godrej refrigerator as this is the worst after sales support you can get. Please never ever think to buy godrej refrigerator
Fixed by Godrej. Fixed by Godrej. Fixed by Godrej. Fixed by Godrej. Fixed by Godrej. Fixed by Godrej. Fixed by Godrej. Fixed by Godrej. They came to my house and fixed it. I called them.
Updated by sandipk86, Mar 23, 2014
Worst service center and support personnels.

Comments

Actually there should be a zero rating for Godrej. This is even far worse than a fake company and i dont know how the owner and chairman of the godrej company runs the organization of fake products to fake people.

Guys never ever buy Godrej products.
worst.
Dear sandipk86,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint regarding our product/service.

Kindly provide the complaint No. & you’re Mobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

You can get the complaint No. by calling us on our toll free number[protected]

Godrej Appliance Team.
My complaint number is 830376 and my mobile number is [protected]. Please fix it ASAP as this is the last product which i have bought from Godrej. I will never ever again buy any Godrej product in my life nor i will recommend Godrej. Your services are pathetic.
Dear sandipk86,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliance Team.
Please note that nobody has still contacted me. Please do not fool peoples.

Your complaint has been closed as on March 2014

We hope you are satisfied with our service.

If not, feel free to write into us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on:
[protected].