[Resolved] Godrej Interio — Faulty mattress

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 sanjayalshi
Purchased two mattresses in march 2016. One found defective and complaint registered. Registered complaint on [protected]. Technician visited. Took some photographs and went away. After that no action. Now more than one month passed. Followed lot of time with them. Complained on their tweeter account also. But no response. The only give excuses on phone but do not help consumers. I have never seen such bad after-sale-service. Kindly suggest what action can be taken. - sanjay alshi - [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2016
Company after sale service is very bad. They gave false promises and didn't bothered to comply. Ultimately I wrote to their Chairman and MD at their address at Vikhroli. After that there was some action and got the replacement after more than 3 months. Surprising to experience such an attitude towards customers by such a big brand name.

[Jul 24, 2016] Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sanjayalshi, Sep 19, 2016
After two months of writing here the problem is still not resolved. Very bad after sale service,

Comments

We want to repair our Godrej cupboard which was damaged
So please contact me on [protected]
Sanjay K Kanani
We have a 6 seater godrej dining table with glass top in good state. Can we able to assemble it to 4 seater by changing its top glass to 4 seater small glass ?
Or Do you have any option to replace this dining table to other 4 seater ?
Only 2 moth of matteress condition is very bad and no response of costumer service my complent is already registered

+91-22 6796 1800