Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC]

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] related photos (690)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] Photos

Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

The bus conductor of the bus named surat- bhavnagar(2:30 pm at ankleshwar) behaved very rudely. Insulted us among all passengers. Please teach some manners to conductor they just behave insane and rude. Its such a disgrace. Just teach them how to behave with people. They behave like guns!
Jan 04, 2021

Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your Modasa Depot Bus Number GJ18Z5281 Modasa Surat Gurjarnagari Bus No fastag More Traffic vasad toll plaza Install fastag on This Bus otherwise
    change bus new gurjarnagri bus allow with fastag and GPRS Working On the bus ..Allow
    Jan 04, 2021

I booked a ticket via mobile application for Palitana to Surat, journey date[protected]. I booked a sleeper class ticket which was clearly mentioned while booking as well as mentioned on ticket. After boarding the bus from palitana, we were shocked to hear by the bus in charge saying your ticket is for seating seat. This is really a big fraud of booking system. My PNR is - G38262952 & G38362815.
      It was never known that GSRTC will be fooling like this. I can surely say that it will be my last journey with GSRTC, very dissappointed. I want full refund of my all the bookings.
      Jan 03, 2021

Surat to Chhota udaipur at 12-40 bus not pick up passenger at ankleshvar gidc .I ask Surat to Chhota udaipur bus driver is their bus he denie and don't even ask for reservation seat . He atleast ask to reserved seat passenger he say no it's not bus bus is behind and than go .I have reach ankleshvar gidc at 12-00 but he refuse it's not your bus and what I will do I can't teach my place at time and it my time west please refund my money or I will police complaine on conducor and driver both
        Jan 03, 2021

As Per subject, I daily travel in GSRTC Bus for my work in Junagadh - Maliya Hatina Route ( 8878) which goes at 08:30 from...

In the morning 9:30am, it was office hours. There were other buses standing to get the traffic clear and this driver took last lane from first lane, me and other biker were going to be crushed there. We were lucky enough there and then also that driver abused us. This kind of cynical characters are not good for bus driving.
          Jan 01, 2021

Respected sir / mam,
            I am jyoti patel. I am student of gujarat university. Now days our examination goings on. My problem is the bus is not stopped every time on our village badarkha bus stop. I try to contact dholka depo by call but they clearly say dont call us and do what ever you want. And they uses rude language. There are many seats avilable in bust still they cant stop and we are late in our exam. The telephone operator and the depo manager both misbehaving on call. So please take step on this matter as early as possible.
            Dec 31, 2020

My name is Karan Kaushik (PNR:G[protected] travelling from Diu to Ahmedabad on dated 31.12.2020, i tried so many times to connect...
              Hello sir,
              aaje mornning ma pardi ( valsad ) brij upar gj 18 z 3114 bus na divere ye 75yeas old kaka ne boj buri rite...
              Respected team
              I travel today from Ahmedabad to Rajula from Bus Krishnanagar div wiya bus no Gj 07 YZ 8447 your service...
              Hello

Dholka to Ahmedabad Route bus not stopping in Badarkha Village many time i complain in your Dholka...

Only one bus for bholav depo and it is pick hours no social distance maintain due to non availability of bus
              Almost 60 to 65 passenger r on board every day in Karanta Bharuch bus

Bus is always come late hence people are suffering and crowd gathered due last bus for Bharuch and other small town like palej Manipur
              Dec 29, 2020

Dear Sir
                With reference to the above subject I am the regular passenger and doing updown since last 10 years from jetpur to rajkot.
                There is one bus running at 8 to 8.30 am reaching jetpur st from junagadh to surendrangar bud no. Gj18z6725 in which the conductor is refusing to take passenger from jetpur and denying to stop bus at gondal st and nit allow passenger of gondal and taking only rajkot passenger .
                Infact there is a stop at gondal st but conductor is telling that no stop .
                And the problem is there is no other bus for gondal route between. 8 to 8.30.
                Hence we request you to take appropriate action so that being a lady should nt suffer.
                Dec 29, 2020

Gj-18-z-6622.
                  Rajkot-diu.
                  Too much risky driving.
                  Dec 26, 2020
                  Dec 26, 2020

I have paid express ticket but the bus run like purely local. The bus number is GJ-18-Z-5912
                    Dated 25/12/20 time 6.09 PM
                    Dec 25, 2020

ધારી ડિવિઝનની એસટી બસ ભાવનગર ધારી નિયત બસ સ્ટોપ...
                      Bus no GJ 18 3211 below my details.. I am waiting from 11.30... calling driver also till 01.15
                      GSRTC: PNR:G38177289,...

Gj 18 z 6654 bus no. This driver is 2 seat Reserved but still not at coming
                      And condecter also given many many bed word give on no is 015775
                      Driver drink and drive 294481 2109 1283 53191978N
                      Dec 25, 2020

It's been one month completed and still refund has been not received.
                        Last month I have booked the bus ticket for my...

Sanand to Khatraj Bus Timing is 6:55 am in the morning, at 07:01 am I asked to controlar about Bus He says dont come here to ask and we are in time!!! and the driver and other staff was making jokes there!!

Further Clock in the bus is late by 3:30 Minutes, to make arguments with passengers that bus is in time!!

Date : 20/12/2020