HappyEasyGo Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122015

Bad

HappyEasyGo related photos (457)

HappyEasyGo Complaints & Reviews

HappyEasyGo — cheating with my refund [Resolved]

Albert P Babu
I, albert p babu, mobile number : [protected] had booked a ticket for 3 passengers from ernakulam to delhi and return from...
Complaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo India Private Limited — refund of rs.23230 not received

sunilkumarraj
I made a air ticket booking on 11/02/18(Booking Id:[protected] by using HAPPYEASYGO.COM, which provides online service...
Complaint category Travel Agents

HappyEasyGo — refund of cancelled tickets

sapashu86
Hii,

Myself ashutosh, i booked one ticket from bangalore to port blair in november to and fro, but due to...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Travel Agents

HappyEasyGo — not refunding the money and not responding

hemalipandya2003

I have booked the amd-blr flight from happyeasygo and flight has been booked, now i got the sms from...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel Agents

Supraja Moorthy
I would like to bring to notice about this happyeasy go.com that i have booked tickets round the trip for a cost of rs6026... And my cash has been taken off... I havent recieved any confirmation booking nor the email ticket... They have a customer number which when called cutts off automatically without directing to an executive... Called this number so many times... I want to refund my money back... Kindly look into these fraudsters...
Updated by Supraja Moorthy Feb 17, 2018
aftr so many complaints from customers...still they are running the website...so many people are getting cheated... please these fraudsters should be stopped from cheating anymore...if they are reasonable. .why their customer care number is not responding to anything
I was recently booking a ticket from coimbatore to new delhi... so while payment the money was debited from account...but the transactions continues and finally ended up with nothing.

rama krishna naidu
    I have tried to book the ticket from happy easy go website. as soon as i clicked the submit button after enter entering the opt provided by the bank, amount of 4 000 has beed deducted from the bank and saying there is no ticket booked from happy website.

i was in a impression that money will be refunded by bank people. but after 2 hours i got a message that ticket has been booked.meanwhile i have booked another ticket for other flight.totatlly i have booked 2 tickets for 2 flights on same time and date.

Worst thing from happy easy go was the ticket will not be confirmed as soon as we done with the payment like other service providers.we are in dilemma state that ticket has been booked or we have to book new ticket.

i have explained all the scenario and situation to the customer care team and requested them to cancel one of the ticket.

Refund amount was only 100rs out of 3, 200rs. i was shocked by hearing and requested several times for my money back or with minimum cancellation charges.

they are not at all responsive and they are least bothered about the customer money.

Suzie Sequeira
      I had booked two tickets from happy easygo so i had booked for 12.10 and did the payment as well which was of 4500 but later the payment got failed and they have booked a ticket at 17.05 which i din wanted where in i have not given the confirmation also. And now when i'm asking for changing the timings they are asking me to pay around 2750 for the timings change and when i ask them for refund they are not giving the refund
      My trip id for happyeasygo[protected] . i booked the ticket on 16/2/2018 at 9:20 but it has been 3 hours my ticket is still not generated
      they always sent within 10 min but this time its taking too long

HappyEasyGo — refund not credited

K Bhutia
        The following is the full address of the online travel agent Happy Easy Go:

Level 3 Rider House, Plot No.-136...
        Complaint category Travel Agents

HappyEasyGo.com Not Forwarding My Gst Details To Indigo — gst invoice not provided by airlines

rameshdigitech

I have provided my gstin while booking indigo flight via happyeasygo, so my gstin should be present in...

Aditya D
        I have booked the flight tickets from happyeasygo web portal on 30 dec 2017 to travel on 8 jan 2018 pune to hyd, & return on 11jan2018 hyd to pune..
        Trip #[protected]
        Trip #[protected]
        Pnr: nbbnyc
        But unfortunately we had to cancelled our ticket the airline initiated total refund to happyeasygo.. By mail trail happyeasygo committed me refund of 23, 682/- on 5 jan 2018 & asked me to wait for 15 days to complete the process.. As per request we have waited but till the date i haven't received any kind of refund from happyeasygo team.. As i have checked with my financial institute, happyeasy go haven't initiated refund process & was keep giving fake commitments.
        Come to conclusion to file official police fir against these cheaters & make them stand in consumer court
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-02 15:26:30
        Well dont keep customer care discussion on phone call unless you are recording it, try to be on mail as much you can... I have made my mind to log a police complaint or make the company stand in consumer court, & i particularly mentioned it when i was mailing to happyeasy go...but you need to keep followup for your money...though you can get fake commitments like we have initiated the refund & all just ask them for UTR or RRN numbers... Happy easy go dont have own setup to make transition of money they have tie up with cashfree care banglore based company...for refund in early stages happy easy go gives time for 10 to 15 working days...you need to wait for said period...after that you can start up with excessive followup...once i had received call from this number +91 7290099237 apart from there customer care official number...but keep it recorded...
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Ankit Kshatriya
          My grandfather got heart attack and i have to go urgently guwahati. These guys deducted money from account and provide nothing not trip id nor ticket

A booking with no trip id is made today i. E on 28th jan 2018 around 11 pm but the tickets hasn't been shared yet. Customer care is absolutely useless as nobody is picking up the call. Also dropped a mail on [protected]@happyeasygo.com but still no reply.
          This is very unproffesional, money was deducted (Rs 9000) approx at the vey second of ticket booked but tickets has not been received yet.

Pls refund my amount... Haram ki kamai nhi hmeri pls
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Prince Robin
            I booked an air asia flight from pune to new delhi on 26th january 2018 from the website happyeasygo. The flight was departing from pune at 01:05 midnight and reaching new delhi at 03:20 in the early morning on 4th february. The transaction for the same was done by my credit card and within 10 minutes of the booking i received a message about deduction of the amount. I also received a mail from happyeasygo stating the ticket for the same will be generated in 45mins. After that i did not receive any further mail from them. Next morning when i checked my trips on the happyeasygo website, it showed a cancelled ticket. On contacting the customer care they said my transaction was received by the website but due to a technical glitch in the payments the ticket was cancelled. When i contacted their senior executive harsh he apologized for the same and gave me an assurance of providing me a new ticket, so i asked him if he could shift my flight to the day time since it was a late night flight or the same time next day. He agreed to that and booked me a ticket of 08:15 in the evening, i checked all the details for the flight and confirmed the booking, all the conversation for the same was done over call. Later in the evening when i checked my mail i found the date of the ticket was 5th february while i was supposed to be present in new delhi on 5th morning itself as i have an interview scheduled the very same day. When i contacted the customer care provider again i received very misleading and improper details, mostly including call holds and then drops, calling back again and making them understand the same story to different person without a proper solution. Another person named alok who too is a senior executive told that i myself have told to change the booking dates to 5th, while on the call i never mentioned the date, and my original booking was also of 4th feb. This discrepancy and misleading communication in the booking has created a lot of trouble for me and as of now i am only left with two options either to miss my interview or to cancel the flight without any reimbursement and book a new ticket.in both the cases i am the one who is suffering the loss, while the problem has only raised due to the technical glitch in the website. Even now when i log into my trips at happyeasygo the status of the flight they have booked for 5th february it says cancelled, a screenshot for the same has been attached below. Hoping to receive your reply soon and to get a remedy for my problem, as soon as possible.

flight booked from pune to new delhi

Amitji07
              Dear team,

I was book one fligjt ticket from bagdogra to mumbai on 4th jan for 14th jan but aftet one hr booking happy go team call me and told me sir we are unable to confirm your ticket due to fair issue. We said ok plz rtern the my money they will told me you will get the same with in 24 hrs but till the time i am not gating my refund its almost 18 days.

Even two time they are providing me wrong uti no even i am s here my banck statment also but they are not reverting me they alweays say we will call back but last three days no call from happy go

Need your support my booking id is[protected] and they are provide me this utr no n[protected] which was not credit in my account.

Uvadeshara
                I had booked a flight ticket from “happyeasygo.com”. The event took place on 27/12/2017. My account had been debited and i was told that due to some error, my booking was not confirmed. They assured me of their so called “instant refund” but till date i have not received any refund. I have mailed them multiple times and get the same answer that we have provided your bank details to the concerned department.

HappyEasyGo — money not refunded

Pooja Brid.
                  I tried to book ticket from Mumbai to Vizag for 28 April 18 on 28 Dec 17 night for 3 passengers through happyeasygo.com

HappyEasyGo India Private Limited — air ticket refund

RANJAN KAUL
                  My PNR number was W9MV2F and I did not travel.Refund from the airline is already credited into travel agent's account. Screenshot...
                  Complaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo — cancellation and customer service

ChandrikaBajoria
                  I booked a ticket yesterday night for round trip for bangalore to indore from this happyeasygo website. I made a mistake that...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo.com — flawed product - refund amount stuck indefinitely [Resolved]

Indira Bisht
                  A flight i booked on this portal for 2 jan was cancelled by them for reasons unclear and i was informed four hours later after...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo — extra quotation for change of flight on the same date.

Arun2701
                  I have booked two tickets from hyderabad to delhi for 01.02.18 by air india flight no ai 559, departure from hyderabad at...

Harshit_IIFT
                  I have made payments for the above mentioned trip ids and both the tickets are showing as canceled.
                  Ref no. For payments

Chq/ref no.[protected]
                  Chq/ref no - pg-[protected]

Ticket payment status is showing as failed. However, the money has been deducted from my bank account.
                  I guess there is an error in your payment gateway.
                  Kindly let me know about the refund of the amount.

Both transactions were of the amount of rs. 4976

For the first ticket the customer care exec told me that the ticket payment is failed and i can proceed with new booking. However, the second time as well the amount was deducted from my account but the ticket status is failed.
                  I called customer care more than 10 times & one of the times customer exec picked up just to say "i am hanging up the call" & i have recordings for the calls.
                  I have sent many mails marking them as urgent but received no response.

I have been a loyal customer but there response has caused great distress.
                  My account has been deducted twice for the ticket and yet i have no confirmed ticket.
                  I am proceeding with ticket booking from another site and want them to refund the amount deducted from my account.

airline ticket